1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Discussion in 'Announcements and Rules' started by Vanathor, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

If you never used it, it's okay

Wintercat and LurkingInTheDeceit like this.
  2. Wintercat

Wintercat Curious Lurker

Thank you, that clarifies what most likely happened then.

I believe I created the account intending to lurk and enjoy the content, no posts were ever made on my old account. I decided to come up front and mention it here just in case, along with the introduction.

Thank you for additional clarification.

Biigoh and LurkingInTheDeceit like this.
  3. OrgasmiTheFidelismo

OrgasmiTheFidelismo I'm vengeance. I'm the night. I'm broke.

4. Hivemind42

Hivemind42 Chaotic hivemind that devours lore

Well hello there folks hivemind42 here, recently new to these parts. Been user of the space battle forums for a little over two or three years now and I just recently became aware of QQ when I was commenting on the monster girl encyclopedia thread. I ran a foul some of the rules regarding NSFW material even though some of the stuff I post I found was literally from safebooru but whatever. The first one I accepted as my fault because even I have to acknowledge it was a big risque but the second one that I got from safebooru pissed me off but whatever that was years ago. I was drone to this site due to the greater amount of freedom in what you can post because I can't tell you how many times I found interesting pieces of artwork or pieces of fiction but couldn't share it because either too much nipple or to revealing clothing for their rules to allow or the piece of fiction was too erotic for their tastes. To this day I'm still wondering why the hell do they have a monster girl encyclopedia page considering the nature of that setting but they have a rule against discussing that very thing on their site. So anyway been posting stuff here for about 2 weeks I think mostly on the MGE and RWBY threads mostly because I am interested in sharing my ideas regarding a crossover between the two and looking for people to bounce ideas off of. If any of you is interested in talking shop on such an idea I'm open to suggestions

Aside from those two things I mentioned I'm an overall lover of all things horror especially of the cosmic variety, sci-fi, fantasy, adventure comedies, many different animes and mangas like the former Big 3 from few years back as well as my hero academia, huge fan of Warhammer 40K and fantasy Battle, Dr who, Star wars legends, transformers, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Pokemon, undertale and many other things I can't name off the top of my head but will probably come back to me later at some time. Honestly I have a wide variety of interests that border on the random but means I have a lot of things to talk about if nothing else. Look forward to interacting with fellow posters on this site and I hope we could all have fun while we're at it.

Biigoh, wasprider, Chadster and 3 others like this.
  5. Chaos Fantasy

Chaos Fantasy Versed in the lewd.

6. Dante Evans

Dante Evans Necronomicon? Sounds like a fun read!

Hello everyone! I'm simply posting here in order to gain freedom from the newbie curse. An avid reader, I've found myself with scarce options for entertainment. As such, I've migrated here in search of more stories! Hmm... I'm unlikely to ever write my own stories, but I do create omakes when a story catches my eye (curse you muse)! The only other feat of note is working for a few years as a beta reader, although I still believe I have much to learn... so, yeah. That's me!

Biigoh, Chaos Fantasy, Imabot and 4 others like this.
  7. Plasma Regulators

Plasma Regulators I trust you know where the happy button is?

Hmm. Thinking about making a story, but I realized I can't actually do that until I get my account "in good standing", etc.

In other words:

Hello!

8. Drakhul

Drakhul Getting some practice in, huh?

Hello all.
    Posting to introduce myself. I have been a long time reader on SB, and here. I love the creativity that gets shown by all the different authors. Occasionally I come up with ideas myself but nothing ever gets posted. I would be interested in acting as a beta reader, but have no experience with that either, so would have much to learn.

9. SleepingIsGreat

SleepingIsGreat What can I say? I like sleep.

Hullo, posting here to get the system to recognize my account as something actually used by a real person. Been a lurker on SB for a long while and thought I'd check this place out. Looking forward to reading what goes on here.

Also goddamn my mouse is infuriating with the on-and-off double-clicking.

10. verifiaman

verifiaman Making the rounds.

My name is verifiaman, and I like to write stuff I guess.

11. voidgolem

voidgolem Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

That's why I've made this thread, at least.

12. Valette-Serafina

Valette-Serafina Shameless Shadow

One already exists, though it's not nearly as easy to find as it should be.

13. Brightlink

Brightlink Getting out there.

Hello am new, wishing to become an actual person here

14. Brightlink

Brightlink Getting out there.

Hello I still seek to exist

Biigoh likes this.
  15. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

you no longer exist

Biigoh likes this.
  16. barney1296

barney1296 Getting sticky.

Ooof that got Souther'd very fast :V:V:V

Biigoh likes this.
  17. Kitty S. Lillian

Kitty S. Lillian Transhuman

Don't need to to respond to a conversation, though.

18. Silent Void

Silent Void Waiting for a Xenoblade X Switch port

I'm here to change my banner, I just lurk

19. BreakTheGenevaConvention

BreakTheGenevaConvention Just here for the Lewds!

Guess I'll threaten anyone I meet with my username if I'm ever in public. XD

Imabot, Biigoh, wasprider and 2 others like this.
  20. MemeticWarfare1342

MemeticWarfare1342 playing with idea Legos

i am mostly a lurker but i like to beige through stories, then dump all of my suggestions/insights/theories that i collected through the beige.

Imabot, Biigoh, wasprider and 3 others like this.
  21. Mellowfellow

Mellowfellow Erotic Enthusiast

Trying to lose my V-Card, please treat me gently my fellow degenerates.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    wasprider, Imabot, Biigoh and 2 others like this.
  22. [Quixotic_being]

[Quixotic_being] Fulfilling every contract to the letter

-YOINK-

23. Coldbluestreak

Coldbluestreak The Bloodthirsty paladin

Hello I'm new here, I used to be just a random anon and then I decided that I want to be able to go on to the things that are accessible only to members so I joined up, and I hope to have a fun time here fellow degenerates good night!

24. Alkeniw

Alkeniw Violence and Silence, that's my Virus

Hey all, been lurking for a bit because SB and SV don't allow some of the best content one would wish to find in their fanfiction, and hadn't found a good reason to post on the one active story I'm following on here.

Biigoh, wasprider, kinglugia and 2 others like this.
  25. Geothfaust

Geothfaust Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Hello, here from SB. :)

26. GoodOldChap

GoodOldChap Not too sore, are you?

Here as well from SB, seeking new stories.

wasprider, Biigoh, kinglugia and 2 others like this.
  27. Criminal

Criminal Getting some practice in, huh?

Hello all, another one hailing from SB and SV. I signed up years ago but have never posted until now.

28. Mansikka

Mansikka Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Same! First time posting there

29. Stelliferous

Stelliferous Getting out there.

Hi folks, long-time-lurker first-ish-time poster. Some friends of mine (Aabcehmu, Subrosian_Smithy) sometimes post and write here, and encouraged me to look around and make an account and maybe write sometime. I like Worm fic a lot, and sometimes Potterverse and other fandoms, and I especially like SIs and CYOAs and crossovers. I hope to start a quest or story or two here sometime to skill-up my writing.

30. Simplywaters

Simplywaters Getting out there.

Hello all,

Pretty much just been lurking for the last month or two and wanted to get my first post out of the way.

I may do some commenting and am hoping to get back into writing as well eventually.