1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Broken chains and opened eyes (asoiaf, si? and three wish elements)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by theshadow603, Jan 23, 2021.

1. theshadow603

theshadow603 Know what you're doing yet?

Hi. This is my first actual post on here and my first project in quite a while.

I'll be slowly posting a fanfic set in Westeros.

I'm still debating the starting character but he will probably be an SI of some degree possessing three things:

Knowledge of how to use and create a specific version of the Philosophers Stone,
    knowledge of the technology and development of an alternate earth and
    Charles zi Britannia's Geass Power.

Yes this will be OP. He'll start of as a nobody and might struggle for a while... until he starts rising and creating enemies etc.
    This is mostly an experiment.

Thanks

2. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

You should make a new thread when you finally get around to posting the first chapter. people only get notified if they follow your thread, or if they opted to get notified for new threads. you just wasted your new thread notification on an empty thread that does not really give reason to follow it.

When you post the first chapter, I suggest making it polished and engaging instead of a boring "conversation with rob" chapter riddled with grammatical errors because of lack of time into proofreading. The first chapter is your hook, designed to make people want to read more. It is critically important that the first chapter be as interesting as possible

3. a guy1013

a guy1013 Versed in the lewd.

You should at least make a prolonge chapter for this thread ,but either just make it happened regardless of spelling erros