1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

To Eat is To Love (Tokyo Ghoul)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Jemnite, Jul 21, 2015.

?

What is love

1. Baby don't hurt me

62.7%
  2. Eating

5.1%
  3. Consuming

5.1%
  4. Devouring

27.1%
  1. Koled

Koled Versed in the lewd.

Truly Emmerich voice must flow like sweet syrupy honey from a beehive at the deepest tone that the auricular can transmit it, to have poor Ludolf so stumped out for this long.

Well since nobody dares yet i´ll try my hand at this:

[X] Keep calm Ludolf he is only an 2638 meters of you, give ot take 20 meters, Emerich must not know of your nocturnal activities. "Ah Emerich, good morning."

How about that too normal should spazz more?

Lud has in no way shape or form measured the distance between Em preffered seat in their after class pub and his apartment.

Scottsman likes this.
  2. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

[X] Emmerich was worried about me! How kind of him... So kind so kind so kind of him to worry~
    -[X] "I had a horrible migraine to deal with. I've started to feel better though!"

3. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

[X] Emmerich was worried about me! How kind of him... So kind so kind so kind of him to worry~
    -[X] "I had a horrible migraine to deal with. I've started to feel better though!"

4. thansen

thansen Not too sore, are you?

5. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

6. Scottsman

Scottsman Know what you're doing yet?

Okay, even if I'm throwing my vote in with the migraine excuse (those bastards are debilitating), I really hope this line makes it in, absolutely loved it.

7. Jemnite

Jemnite Academic

[X] Migranes

Your heart leaps into your throat, and you start to grow red in the face from just hearing his voice. So deep is your love. (It's either this or you've contracted some sort of terrible disease, which is assuredly not the case.) Oh, you just want to eat him.

Literally.

You want to have him eat you and you to eat him, to have pieces of each others flesh dissolving in the acidic acids of each others stomachs, bits and pieces of each other to be broken down into protein strands so that your body may use them to build you up. You would know that that piece of the other will become a part of your body, maybe a cell, maybe even a heart cell, which would be the most wonderful. How wonderful would it be for your love to not only be overflowing, but know that with ever pulse of your heart, your love grew stronger and stronger as your beloved's love pulsed along with yours-

"Ludolf? Are you quite alright?"

Oh, yes, you still had to answer Emmerich. "I'm fine, Emmerich." You play it off coolly. "I just had a bit of a migraine this morning. I'm quite alright now."

"Oh. Well, if you say so. I was a bit worried." He says with a tone that indicates he's just paying homage to social dues, but you ignore that, as your mind launches into a sixty page composition about how gentle and caring Emmerich is (about you, of course). "You can copy off my notes if you want. Well, if you promise to keep them for no more than two days. Pick them up at noon?"

"I'm alright with noon." You agree readily, having no reason not to. "Lunch?"

"...how does that new Deli sound? The Italian one that just opened up about a month ago." He always chooses meat based restaurants, you reflect. Of course, he literally can't digest cellulose anything else, so it makes sense.

"I'll meet you there at 12, then." You listen to the sound of his light breathing over the phone line for a few fractions of a moment as he hands up, and then gently place your phone on the table, before leaping into action.

You have to get ready! Your outfit!

Choose your attire (Weapon concealment is good) (Attention can be either good or bad depending on the situation)

[ ] A Magnificent gothic dress, with frills all over, made out of white cotton with blue embroidery laced into the work. The inside is note quite framed, but the skirt is stiff enough to maintain its shape, making it almost appear as if you're wearing a petticoat underneath. (Attention: High) (Weapon concealment potential: High)

[ ] Casual clothing, fit for males. A jacket made in the latest style, tight and form fitting, with jeans to match. A striped mens blouse has its coattails tucked neatly into your waistline and under your pants. (Attention: Medium ) (Weapon concealment potential: Low)

[ ] A hoodie, made out of thick wool, over a t-shirt with some indeterminable logo over it. Cargo pants side on over your knees, and a belt secures your waistline to prevent your pants from sagging unseemly, like some sort of ruffian. (Attention: Low) (Weapon concealment potential: Medium)

[ ] Fashionable clothing that's actually fit for a female, rather than for a male. A strappy tank top, over a short skirt which doesn't even reach your knees. An outfit that would normally draw a lot of attention, but you're so used to being in it, no one can tell that you're not who it was originally made for. (Attention: Medium) (Weapon concealment potential: Low)

[ ] Handsome and formal. Suits are the way to go. Pressed and collared, your dress shirt and jacket give out a professional feeling, that's not quite too formal. Dress pants complete the ensemble, marking you as a young professional of one sort or the other. (Attention: Medium) (Weapon concealment potential: Medium)

Choose your weapons (Low =1, Medium =2, High =3)

[ ] Sniper Scythe

[ ] Hookshot spear

[ ] Brass knuckle bow

[ ] Razor saw shield

[ ] Railgun whip

[ ] Guns x 5 (may be taken more than once)

[ ] Write in (must be accompanied by image)

Am I the best frond, or what? Also feel free to submit pictures for the writein, and maybe inquire about writeins.

8. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

[X] Fashionable clothing that's actually fit for a female, rather than for a male. A strappy tank top, over a short skirt which doesn't even reach your knees. An outfit that would normally draw a lot of attention, but you're so used to being in it, no one can tell that you're not who it was originally made for. (Attention: Medium) (Weapon concealment potential: Low)
    [X] A snake sword
    [​IMG]

9. Koled

Koled Versed in the lewd.

[X] Fashionable clothing that's actually fit for a female, rather than for a male. A strappy tank top, over a short skirt which doesn't even reach your knees. An outfit that would normally draw a lot of attention, but you're so used to being in it, no one can tell that you're not who it was originally made for. (Attention: Medium) (Weapon concealment potential: Low)
    [X] Railgun whip

10. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

[X] A hoodie, made out of thick wool, over a t-shirt with some indeterminable logo over it. Cargo pants side on over your knees, and a belt secures your waistline to prevent your pants from sagging unseemly, like some sort of ruffian. (Attention: Low) (Weapon concealment potential: Medium)
    [X] Railgun whip

Apparently, in Germany, they make their quinque straight outta rwby.

11. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[X] A hoodie, made out of thick wool, over a t-shirt with some indeterminable logo over it. Cargo pants side on over your knees, and a belt secures your waistline to prevent your pants from sagging unseemly, like some sort of ruffian. (Attention: Low) (Weapon concealment potential: Medium)
    [X] Railgun whip