• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Not really got anything to do with it. Humans learned the art of creating homunculuses and golems from the fallen angels, who learned it by watching God create create Adam from the mud. They create 'artificial' humans because they're just not as good at it as God was.
Is that DxD canon? As far as I know the knowledge of homunculus creation is not at all spoken of in DxD.

[X] Accept Azazel's offer and go to his base with Homura and the others.

Every time this updates my day ends up so much better :D

[ ] Accept Azazel's offer and go to his base with Homura and the others.

Share the fun!

Besides didn't Homura want to see Azazel's happy fun training time first hand?

Edit: This works too!

[X] Write In:
[X] Call Azazel back and explain about your search, and ask if he has anything that could help. If so, offer to send your Ninja Minions off to test his new training for them, since they already asked to try it earlier. If not, put it off until after you find this foreigner girl, possibly taking the Kunoichi with you when you go.

Last edited:
*pops QQ on nose with newspaper role* NO! Bad QQ! No switching to every shiny when we are attempting to make our student council president NOT want to kill us!
Now to be fair, I personally couldn't care to either want to interact with Sona or her Totes-Not-A-Dragon-Blooded methods of watery death.

Also in all likelihood Azazel might actually have a App for that.

... Is there something about Sona's sister that I should know about?
Lets put it this way had we talked with Sona first instead of Rias, she'd think Serafall is secretly a Solar after hearing about Bright once.

Bright might agree with her once she meets the natural disaster that is...
Request-Render-Serafall-Leviathan-3_zps9ffdd934.png

Serafall Leviathan Great Satan. And then promptly consider re-evaluating her when she discovers...
serafall_leviathan_by_shinoharaa-d8ignb7.png
Levi-tan Magical Girl and famous cult idol.

Either way we will likely need to reflexively suppress IPP as Serafall has an passive aura around her that bends people to her way of thinking.

[X] Decline Azazel's offer for now and do Sona's request with Homura and the others.

Our schedule is so packed we have Mittelt, Eiko and Rias doing this:
"A complete schedule to manage your work, school, clan and harem made by me, Eiko and Rias-sempai." She says proudly, Eiko mimicking the pose. "It min-max everything, allowing you to advance all tasks without sacrifices. We even managed your dates: I am first because I'm the Alpha, Asia-chan is second, then we have Yang, Rias-sempai and Aika-chan. And if you read entry 36.7 you will find a list of future candidates, when and how is best to ask them out and-"

We just don't have the time for another quest.

[X] Decline Azazel's offer for now and do Sona's request with Homura and the others.

Our schedule is so packed we have Mittelt, Eiko and Rias doing this:

We just don't have the time for another quest.
Pretty sure they were mostly just fucking with us. Well, Eiko was anyway. Exactly the sort of thing she'd do.

also Alexander poking fun at our min-maxing habits.

-[X] "Sorry, Azazel-sensei, but perhaps you can reschedule it for another day? I'm, ah, in the middle of something. Would you like me to send Eiko instead?"

[X] Write In
[X] Call Azazel back and explain about your search, and ask if he has anything that could help. If so, offer to send your Ninja Minions off to test his new training for them, since they already asked to try it earlier. If not, put it off until after you find this foreigner girl, possibly taking the Kunoichi with you when you go.

[X] Write In

First time here and I just read through the whole thing. This is the best exalted crossover I have ever read, probably the best Highschool DXD crossover I have ever read, the best multicross I have ever read, and My favorite quest of all time. Moving on...

I don't think Serafall should join the harem, a one off tryst would be fine however.

The difficulty is doing so without compromising her personality and the complications that are involved with sleeping with such a powerful figure of the underworld. I think it is for the best if she and Ise don't become intimate, but them meeting is a must if only for their characters to bounce off each other, I want to see this Hammy, experienced, and slightly jaded Ise interacting with a Maou Shoujo (I probably butchered that pun). He will either take it all entirely in stride, and just nod along with the crazy person and try to limit the damage like he does with suika, or He will play along and they will become best friends as shonen hero and magical girl.

I also want to see that solution to the Mil-tan problem Ise mentioned (off handedly to kiba at one point) And what would happen to Mil-tan afterwords, would she join his faction, go off and do her own thing but stay in touch, join a different faction (cannon Serafall considered having mil-tan on her peerage because s/he is strong enough to beat magicians with just brute strength, imagine what s/he could do if turned into a typically overpowered magical girl (picture Nanoha's friendship beams but as punches, that is I hope the magical element of mil-tan's solution works with her current strength)).

Considering his new contacts (history compilation committe and the yokai) the spirit contract could done more safely, with his empowerement charm and study of both magic and the evil pieces, maybe bright sensei has seen a way to combine them- a ritual that substitutes his charm for the evil piece, and instead of changing the dna to make them related, use it to change the gender or something. Maybe he could just give Mil-tan the powerup and then help him develop a gender changing charm, like it said in shougo's interlude the half-caste charms are more personality based, a way to turn into a cut girl that is still really strong would fit Mil-tan's personality perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back