1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

They don't even know who Sona is. The Devils made no effort to contact the locals.

Look, the fact is that according to Japan's supernatural groups it's Issei's city. Yes, that mat not be officially acknowledged by the government, but neither is Hell's claim on the place and Hell doesn't have the authority to annex a Japanese city beyond the authority of force of arms. Issei has at least as good a claim to the place as Sona and Rias. He's her equal, not her subordinate.

kuradora and EternitynChaos like this.
  2. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Wow, all of that... I have made a disastrous dominoes just by my comment.

Crow, Sol Mark-1 and Blight Gecko like this.
  3. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

And Sona is NOT treating him like one. We're just doing her a favor after we caused her trouble. Also, consider the fact that the supernatural world operates on different rules. Power and force is a legitimate way of getting your way there. Why do you think the Rating Games exist? It was an effort to prevent power struggles from wiping out more bloodlines by imposing rules on violent conflict which was the norm before. Hell, we've just participated in open turf war between youkai clans. Solving things with force is fairly natural to those that can crush stone with their bare hands and within certain limits, perfectly acceptable. Too weak to hold onto something? Too bad for you. Might makes right in the moonlit world.

As for the equal thing, perhaps you're right. But again, you should remember that Sona had no experience dealing with Issei. Rias watched him gradually grow into what he is now and even she found it sometimes difficult to believe. Sona? The guy she knew as one of the "perverted trio" suddenly becomes crazy powerful in a ridiculously short time frame. And she has NO idea where that power comes from, on account of being unaware of the Exaltation. Her world is suddenly being flipped around and she has a very stressful job, so she doesn't know how to react to Issei at all. She resorts to what she knows because that's the only way for her to maintain some semblance of mental balance. And to be fair, Ise let her. Give her time, she'll come around once she comes to terms with it.

Also, Serafall made efforts to contact the locals. It's just that said contact went to shit.

TheWave, Lalzparty, UberJJK and 4 others like this.
  4. Stroth

Yeah, that's probably fair. It's just the sort of thing that bugs me.

5. Blight Gecko

Blight Gecko Not too sore, are you?

I know that kind of thing bugs you, but keep in mind this: as someone who is really powerful, it would not be well for us to go and get a big head about things like this. There is a time to throw our weight around, and there is a time where we need to handle things diplomatically. Since Sona isn't treating us like pre-development Riser, she doesn't deserve to be treated like him. Plus, she is Rias' best friend, and you don't become friends with a girl like that without having at least one or two good points.

She is not somebody who insults, belittles, or threatens us; she is just a bit uptight. If anything, she might be genuinely concerned about our reputation as an ordinary student. She is responsible, as student council president, to care about all of the students in the school, including us. As long as we avoid an incident like the fight with Riser, she'll make a good ally.

At school, we can treat her like the leader she is because, while we might be technically equals, the school is her and Rias' HQ (she would not come in boss us around in our house, would she?). Outside of school, we are equals since both of us technically have claim to the area from two different reliable sources. And think of this: if we get along well with the two devils in charge of the area, we could build positive relationships with the Youkai and the three factions easily.

Least Devotee and Smuthunter like this.
  6. Stroth

She literally did exactly that the last time we saw her.

7. Blight Gecko

It wasn't our house yet, So she might not have known.

Yeah, I know. Technicalities. But we are Solars, we don't need to boss people around to get what we want.

Come on, be cool.

8. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

I'm not even thinking about retaliation, I'm thinking it's a really bad idea to have one of the Satans annoyed at you because you're going out of your way to make life difficult for her little sister.

And as her equal he needs to approach things diplomatically instead of just bulling through everything in his way.

Come on guys, we have social charms for shit like this. Turn the charm on instead of dicking around with your egos.

9. BlackThief12

You do realize, that if by any chance Serafall find out that we not only ignore Sona, but also mistreated her, she will unleash true hell on us... In a style of Ultimate Kawaii Satan Ranger Pink mode?

10. Zeromaru2

Zeromaru2 Versed in the lewd.

We haven't mistreated her though. We're gonna do what she asked us to do, just not right now.

EternitynChaos likes this.
  11. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

That's dumb then extremely so. Serafall doesn't get annoyed at every small thing that annoys Sona only something that requires her to start paying attention would even bring something more then passive indifference from the Satan.

And exactly we have Social Charms! Means Sona can hate our guts and want them for garters and we can STILL charm her into bed if we decide so.

12. BlackThief12

..... What if we did both Sona AND Serafall at the same time?

13. Bloodshifter

Impossible that is at best an long term project needing to almost outright brainwash Sona into not hating her sister.

14. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Or an incredible amount of alcohol.

TheWave, Lalzparty, kinglugia and 2 others like this.
  15. Bloodshifter

If Sona doesn't try to kill us once she can feel her legs afterwards then she'd puppy eyes Serafall into doing it.

16. bdbooksrule

bdbooksrule Know what you're doing yet?

I am fairly certain that the requisite quantity of alcohol would pose a health risk even to devils

Bloodshifter likes this.
  17. Stroth

"Suika! It Begins."

TheWave, Crow, Lalzparty and 7 others like this.
  18. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Speak for yourself. You're the one arguing that we should run roughshod over Sona and refuse to make nice with her just to satisfy your swollen ego.

I'm fine with making Sona tsundere for us. I'm not fine with people saying "lol, let's just piss her off for the hell of it, we Solar so who gives a shit."

TheWave, Crow, kinglugia and 5 others like this.
  19. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

What Smuthunter said seriously people put it back in your pants no one want to see you fapping over your rage boner

TheWave, Lalzparty, kinglugia and 5 others like this.
  20. BlackThief12

Smuthunter and EternityChaos is right, so...

CALM THE HELL OUT OF YOUR PANT!!!

21. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

guys I know we went awhile without updates but that doesn't mean we needed to completely lose our minds in that time. while I do want to go see what Azazel wants if only to see what shennaggins we should expect form the future that doesn't mean we should unnecessarily piss off Sona. Especially if it results in a pissed off Serafall. We are NOT ready for that kind of rapetrain to come specifically for us.

As Smuthunter said we have social charms for this kind of shit, use them damnit.

22. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

[X] Write In
    [X] Call Azazel back and explain about your search, and ask if he has anything that could help. If so, offer to send your Ninja Minions off to test his new training for them, since they already asked to try it earlier. If not, put it off until after you find this foreigner girl, possibly taking the Kunoichi with you when you go.

23. Bloodshifter

My what now? The only thing swollen here is your Sona Boner.

I don't care about Sona at all besides for the fact she is related to Serafall that's it.

If the girl can't wait the few hours it takes for us to pay attention to AZAZEL LEADER OF FALLEN then she really needs to pissed the right off.

We actually have history with Azazel and not with Sona.

kuradora likes this.
  24. Blight Gecko

Lol Sona boner. XD

Unlike you, Issei doesn't feel the need to be a jerk for rather flimsy reasons. "Whaaa! She's being mean to us! Boo hoo hoo!"

Maybe if we were role playing Gilgamesh from F/SN maybe...

Also, you keep making the worst possible assumptions about her. We understand if you don't like strict glasses girls though. Man they are the worst!

Bloodshifter and Least Devotee like this.
  25. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

And doing this thing for her is a perfect way to get some positive history started with Sona. Azazel already knows our word is good and that we'll work with him. Sona doesnt, and we need to fix that.

Crow, UberJJK and Least Devotee like this.
  26. Lon

Lon Well worn.

Honestly, I'm not really seeing why people think Azazel and Sona's requests are mutually exclusive in the first place.

Azazel even explicitly said in his note that it won't take long. And if it does seem like it'd take too much time, we can just put it on our to do list and ask Azazel if we can do it later. So we pop by with our ninja's to see what he wants. We drop the ninja's that want to train off and then it's back to Sona's request.

Hell, we might even get Azazel to help us out with a gadget or something.

Also, I'm not really sure what the doom and gloom about Sona's request is. We asked her for a favor, and she put up a job for us to do so she'd allow that favor. If we don't do it, we just don't get Rikuo and his gang into the School. It doesn't seem like something to blow up about that'll cause Sona's eternal hatred or Serafall after our ass.

I know it's been a while. But I'm pretty sure the people we're dealing with are reasonable folk.
    So calm your shit people.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    TheWave, AZATHOTHoth, Crow and 10 others like this.
  27. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

No, we most certainly do not. Strict glasses girls are the best. Lady in the streets freak in the sheets indeed.

TheWave, Crow, Lalzparty and 7 others like this.
  28. BlackThief12

So...*Lightbulb appear on my head* So, who gonna pair Gasper with? Other than Issei.

29. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

[​IMG]

30. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

M/M is bad and not something Issei is interested in, or Bright Shattered Ice for that matter

Walkir and Bloodshifter like this.