1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

WI: You gain a army of your bodycount from video games

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Idkusername

Idkusername Versed in the lewd.

Let’s see...

My army would include the multitude of demons and bosses I killed during my many runs of DMC4SE (the Saviour, Bael and Berial, etc.), DmC:DE and DMC V (Elder Geryon Knight, Goliath, Nightmare etc.), and the Vergil DLC, along with Dante and Vergil from the Bloody Palace, so we’re already starting off strong. I also have a bunch of orcs from when I borrowed my friend’s copy of Shadow of Mordor and played through solid chunk of it. I also have two Evil karma runs for InFamous 3 under my belt, so that right there gives me numerous DUP forces along with Hank and Augustine. I’ve also platinumed Prototype 2 and am working on 1, so I have multiple copies of Alex Mercer, Elizabeth Greene, the Supreme Hunter, their armies, D-Codes and a whole bunch of military. I also have a bunch of Helghast soldiers and Russian terrorists from when I was younger and didn’t have any other games to play than CoD: Modern Warfare 2 and that Killzone game for the PSP. Speaking of the PSP, I also played and replayed a lot of Brothers in Arms because of lack of choice, so I have a bunch of German WWII soldiers under me. For similar reasons, I also played a lot of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but also because I liked it a lot, so I have a bunch of Hand Ninja, African militants, Mechas, paramilitary with invisitech, a bunch of hulking mutants (fire and ice powers) and that Deadpool. I’ve also played Bloodborne all the way up to the Moon Presence, and stopped just short of beating him (I wasn’t done with the DLC) and keep meaning to go back and finish for four years. I also played a solid third of Nioh so I also have a bunch of Oni.

That’s not even mentioning the AC games, the countless Flash games and mobile games, ga,es I’ve borrowed temporarily or played at a friend’s house, and the few that I’ve forgotten about right now.

Let’s recap. I have:
    • A bunch of military and paramilitary, some with inisitech.
    • Ninjas
    • Mechs
    • Orcs
    • An army of concrete conduits and two Prime Conduits
    • Mutants with fire and ice powers
    • Multiple of Alex Mercer, Elizabeth Greene and their armies.
    • Hordes of demons, some of them really powerful
    • Some Oni
    • ‘A bunch of lycanthropes and other eldritch monsters, along with quite a few pseudo-gods, and those who were very good at hunting them.
    There’s a bunch of hax I can give myself right away. Make myself a Prototype, get Gherman to make me a new Doll, empower myself with the help of the Old Blood and insight, get conduit genes with the help of Blacklight, absorb all the Spardas from the multiple copies of the Pope of Fortuna, etc. I won’t take over the world because I’m just not interested. I’m already strong enough to do whatever the hell I want, personally or otherwise. It’s much easier to let the rest of the world chug along and just reap the benefits.

Least Devotee likes this.
  2. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

(Thanks just finally got enough money to get new labtop by hardwork and i'm happy to be back)

Evilhippy and Vorian like this.
  3. TheDisturbedDragon

TheDisturbedDragon Prepare the Titans.

At least tell me you have a Liberty Prime in there right?
    Or are you a 76er lol.

Least Devotee and Milkers99 like this.
  4. Milkers99

Milkers99 3 int

Liberty prime never dies in fallout 3, and he never died in my fallout 4 playthroughs.

5. TheDisturbedDragon

TheDisturbedDragon Prepare the Titans.

I killed him in both games. I think. I did in 4, and I think I used an "unessentials" mod to fight him (using modded armor/weapons) in 3. It was a gundam, I had to 1v1 it.

6. SailorPizza

I'm Sailor Mercury who could do some sweet bubble tricks.

Least Devotee and macdjord like this.
  7. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Mercury could crack a continent with trivial ease.

Seriously, Sailor Moon was basically DBZ for girls.

Least Devotee, Yuhabahha and macdjord like this.
  8. SailorPizza

That's right and real-life humans will be confused about the existence of an army of very powerful magical girls from my Sailormoon's games

9. Milkers99

Milkers99 3 int

Did you murder small children

10. SailorPizza

Well sorta if count fighting game of Sailor Moon's case or evil children like Bowser Jr.

11. Lazy Wizard

Lazy Wizard Know what you're doing yet?

I’ll throw my hat in the ring. Let’s see here...
    • CoD, Battlefield, metal gear series, army of two series, etc. so probably about a hundred thousand normal infantry combined with hundreds of tanks, APCs, helicopters, planes, a couple mechs from metal gear, etc.
    • Several hundred to a couple thousand pirates and thugs from the Uncharted series.
    • at least a million feudal troops, most of which probably a combination of mongols and pikemen after several campaigns of crusader kings 2
    • Played Stellaris, so millions of civilians and probably several hundred starships, several planets too
    • Mass Effect trilogy, so counting the destroy ending then thousands of geth, mercenaries, husks, and a fleet of Reapers, Dreadnoughts, etc
    • Halo series, so hundreds of Spartans, thousands of elites and brutes, probably hundreds of thousands of grunts and jackals, maybe the Halo itself if you count Halo 3?
    • Starcraft 2, so more tanks, troops, space ships, and a metric fuckload of Zerg. Standouts include Kerrigan, Hybrids, and all the stuff in the dark future vision Zeratul sees.
    • Some Dragon Ball Z games, so heavy hitters from that really helps. Super Broly would be nice to hang with, while past Broly can be my attack dog.
    • God of War, so various gods including Kratos
    • An old Godzilla game for Wii, so Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Space Godzilla, and other giant monsters
    • Asuras Wrath, so Chakravartin tossing stars and planets around is cool.
    • Persona 5 Royal and Persona 4 Golden, so various demons, gods, and other supernatural beings.
    • Dark Souls series, so several hundred undead, demons, and a couple dragons. A god or two
    • Bloodborne, so some Old Ones and there various servants. A couple dozen hunters from PvP.
    Those are the standouts. I’ve played more, but this was getting too long. So with my new army, I proceed to leave Earth and go do something else. Go explore the universe while colonizing along the way. Maybe ask some of my army to train me in magic and the ways of ki. Set up my own space empire while leaving Earth alone because I don’t want to deal with their nonsense. Then inevitably die alone and kinda regret all that.

12. GhostHaxStomp

GhostHaxStomp I trust you know where the happy button is?

Picked up the new Battlefront II while it was free, been playing that. I’ve killed one of every hero and villain so far, so I should be even more set than I already was.

BB-8 and BB-9 are all I really need, fucking little balls are almost impossible to kill.

13. Yuhabahha

Yuhabahha Lord of Wandenreich

Holy outer gods...this..well this is way to much power to be in the hands of mere mortals, so its a very good thing that it will be in my soon to be divine hands:sneaky::D

To be quite frank i've played an absurd amount of games, and i don't have grand ambitions the likes of Sephiroth or mass effect's Tim. So it..would take a while for me to find out what to do with all that powah!
    ..Besides making my ass triple immortal!

Luckily within the ginormous conglomerate that is my brand new and utterly loyal army i have enough super geniuses to do my thinking for me. Delegating for the win;)
    Starting big with, Demonbane. Omnivershall bullshittm unlocked.

Dies irae.
    Fate extraverse and Fgo
    Starcraft series.
    Halo series. Anyone ask for a loyal gravemind? :eek:
    Terraria
    Minecraft
    Cod..special forces mooks for days
    Castlevania lords of shadow series.
    Castlevania 2d games
    Bloodstained
    Supreme commander
    Mass effect
    Harry potter
    spore
    fable 1-3

..deep breath

Titan quest
    Witcher 1-3
    Dawn of war games and the space marine one.
    Serious sam.
    Doom, old ones and the new ones. Even the dreaded doom 4.
    Saints row series, Gat and the Big Boss man/lady nough said.
    Planetary annihilation.
    Jedi academy series.
    Morrowind-Oblivion-Skyrim.
    Shadow of mordor and shadow of war.
    Battle for middle earth
    Alien vs predator games
    Overlord 1 and 2.
    Magicka
    kotor

...drinks water

Helltaker:D
    Grand theft auto series..oh gods
    Age of mythology and empire.
    Rome total war.
    Huniepop
    Crysis series
    Planescape torment
    Dishonored series
    Darksiders series
    Persona 3-4
    Tekken series
    Digimon cyber sleuth
    Hades
    All the soulsborne games
    so many dbz games
    jump force
    the naruto games
    pokemon
    Asura's wrath
    Devil may cry
    Nier automata

and so so many fuckin more.

Well for starters i have naruto's Kaguya give me buttloads of chakra, in order to somewhat ameliorate my squishiness. Followed by Zeus elevating my ass to godhood. And then Chakravartin granting me mantra with Nyarlathotep, BB, and Mercurius also pitching in.

I am then put under an intensive shonen training program from the likes of:
    Master Roshi, Vegeta and Whis, the whole of Tekken's Mishima family (oh gods, have mercy Hei), space marine veterans, Kreia, Madara, Gai and Jiraiya, Gerald and the Master Chief, Dante, with last but not least Kratos and Asura (i see now that i have sinned).

That is, while i and my trainers/protectors are hidden in some sort of experimental magitech fortress/training/science lab monstrosity somewhere in the solar system, that my brainy minions built in a hurry, and which they are constantly upgrading between trying to find ways to meld the various bullshit that we now have available to create me a proper eldritch/godly body combining all the things in which i can then transfer myself.

Aside from living the shonen dream and finally being able to train for days on end, with no end to my potential, unlike this frail and shitty human bod...ahem.

Err dunno? Being fretted over by overly worried yorha girls alongside an amorous ~Mikkon~ and training aside..I guess i will try and help answer some questions we now have about math, physics and science in general.

Give earth the designs for a working (non-shit) ftl variant, shields and inertial cancelers, cryopreservation etc etc. I.e. the basic sci-fi package. Some (relatively) easily produced Anti aging treatments to start as well as some sort of reliable genetic manipulator the likes of which will make crisp9 look like caveman stuff, as well as cures for most diseases and some sort of permanent intelligence booster. No one should be unable to understand whatever they fancy due to faulty brain meats courtesy of evolution. As well as plans for reliable and safe spartan levels augments.

Then once given the a-ok by my people that we are reasonably safe against most potential threats out there? (looks at my heavy hitters..lol)
    Start exploring the universe all the while sending scientific data-packets from my real time observations back on mama terra and not long after that fuck of to another universe probably of my own creation. Cause i have no desire to be the man emperor of mankind and i doubt i would do a very good job anyways. Plus all that paperwork and bull means less time for my hobbies. Training, math and science,
    hand-holding
    and more training:D

..i guess i would do one ultra bad thing though, i would have my zerg queens write shitty fics surpassing legends such as my immortal and stuff and posting them online every couple of years, it will be the fic version of herpes that keeps on being shitty giving:sneaky:

14. meloa789

meloa789 Versed in the lewd.

Here are the games that I remember to be played:

. Max Payne 1
    . Tekken 2, 3 and 5
    . Quake 4
    . Syphon Filter 3 and Dark Mirror
    . GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas
    . Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2:Enter Electro
    . Street Fighter EX Plus
    . Infernal
    . Metal Slug 1
    . FlatOut 2
    . Counter-Strike
    . Command and Conquer Renegade
    . Little Fighter 2 (with mods)
    . Soldat (with mods)
    . Bloodrayne 2
    . Countless Flash games that I can't remember

All in all, the world is pretty much my oyster.

15. Pixelite McGee

Pixelite McGee Doctor Daddy

The Civilization series, Command and Conquer, Spore, Stellaris, Supreme Commander and Endless Space are fairly tame compared to the things I've killed in countless hours I spent on Visual Novels which include but not limited to Gilgamesh and many Eldritch/Conceptual-Being Waifus.

january1may likes this.
  16. Evilhippy

Evilhippy The Cum Lord

Oh dear, that's a lot of peoples/monsters/critters/everything I've killed.

If I used every game it would pretty much be a roflstomp for anything less then a full intergalactic empire.

I think I'll go with one game that would still pretty much let me roll over the combined military of Earth.

Ogre (Steve Jackson Games), a video game they released for their long running board game/war game series on Steam (Think a single Bolo-esk cybertank vs a horde of lesser tanks/Power Armor Infantry/Counter gravity speed tanks/artillery/etc).

Edit: These are rough numbers.
    • 50 Ogre Mk.1-Mk.6 Cybertanks.
    • 5 Vulcan Cybertanks (Repair Based Cybertank)
    • 25 SuperHeavy Tanks
    • 150 Heavy Tanks
    • 300 Light Tanks
    • 350 GEV (Fast Hover Light Tanks)
    • 50 GEV-PC (Fast Hover Personnel Carriers)
    • 25 Hover Trucks
    • 100 Missile Tanks
    • 15 Crawler (Intercontinental Ballistic Heavy Missile Launcher)
    • 25 Light Mobile Howitzers
    • 75 Mobile Howitzers
    • 25 Light Howitzer
    • 100 Howitzer
    • 10 Mobile Command Centers
    • 35 Command Centers
    • 600 Infantry Squads
    • 500 Heavy Weapon Infantry Squads
    • 100 Marine Squad
    • 50 Engineer Squad
    • 100 Laser Towers

With just this seemingly small force I could completely dominate any military force that came at me. Ogre units are all coated in biphase carbid armor, which is essentially impenetrable to anything that isn't a direct nuclear strike.

And when I say "direct nuclear strike" I mean a 30 megaton nuke would have to do a direct detonation right on top of it.

The primary round fired is actually a ballistic nuclear shell because the armor involved is so fucking tough. All infantry actually uses power armor that makes a single suit the equivalent to a 21st century state of the art main battle tank. The Laser towers are fixed emplacements that basically made standard nuclear warfare/missiles obsolete because they could do everything from shoot them down before they could get close to even be of use, including bring down spy satellites from orbit (indeed, satellites were practically dead in the Ogreverse). The Vulcan Ogres would ensure everything I had would remain in good working order.

The only way I could see my forces taking damage would be from a sustained total nuclear bombardment, or actually burying nuclear mines, but then again the sensors in the Ogres are so powerful they'd likely detect any 21st century attempt at a nuclear mine and I'd be able to avoid it.

None of this of course takes into account that the Ogres are ran by powerful AI's, so there is a very real chance I could just dominate most technology through their electronic warfare suites.

Once the Earth was put under new management (cause current management sucks) I would have my loyal Ogres begin to focus on creating manufactories for their technology base and then, eventually...to the stars.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  17. Pixelite McGee

Pixelite McGee Doctor Daddy

I just realized I've killed godlike eldritch like beings with absurd 99999 stats from my days on Warcraft 3 world editor using whosyourdaddy.

18. Lord Invictus

Lord Invictus Impropérium nulla oblivione eris Gone for Good

So...

Countless Call of Duty mooks over the years.
    Mass Effect mooks.
    Stormtroopers, battle droids, rebels-in Star Wars games I’ve played.
    Orcs, elves, trolls-in lord of the rings games I’ve played.
    Can we include strategy games? Because I’d be getting whole armies from the countless factions I’ve conquered in total war.
    I’d have an army in the tens of thousands.

Least Devotee and Ajlove like this.
  19. Firehawk242

Firehawk242 Not too sore, are you?

So, uh, I play a lot of 4X games.

Stellaris alone is... A lot.

Least Devotee, Ajlove and TanaNari like this.
  20. Czlyydwr Llrngwl

Czlyydwr Llrngwl "Sell ya a door Learn gull" Czly/Celly for short.

Hm... well, that means a few thousand JRPG monsters, about a hundred thousand each Zentran, Vajra, and transforming robot/jet fighters plus a few thousand starships from Macross games, and a million or so Disagaea demons. The top hundred of the last certainly out-power all the rest combined, and even the ones in unboosted three digit levels (versus the 9999 level cap or 40million boosted stat cap) can destroy a planet on a whim, so... basically, "I do what I want?"

Realistically speaking, I have no desire to rule or conquer, or lead anything more complicated than a media club, so most likely I'd just have the demons who can't do anytthing useful aboard ships use Dimension Gates to settle out of the way, and let me not need to worry about the economics of living while continuing to spend my time reading fanfic or watching anime all the time. A couple of subordinates with healing magic could easily supply all the local currency needed for that, and that's without taking the fact that any demon can learn Espoir in ten minutes or so, and clear all status afflictions. Like diseases. Without needing a second shot two weeks later.

So I guess hearts and minds campaign while wiping out the pandemic with a million magic healers, with giants, robots, and giant bugs for security, followed by a life of leisure while my demons settle alternate earths and the space fleet gets a start on setting up the needed infrastructure for long term operation and exploration/terraforming/colonization. And diplomacy, if there's actually anything out there besides pre-sapient primate-equivalents or ruins too ancient to have more than a few chunks of rubble left on top of each other.

Least Devotee, Vorian and macdjord like this.
  21. Drasizard

Drasizard Know what you're doing yet?

I've played a lot of 4X games and Total Annihilation and Supcom were my bread and butter growing up. I try not to go mad with power.

22. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

You're on QQ. You're already mad.

23. augustus007

augustus007 A Non-generating group of pixels, don't mind me.

I've been playing plenty of Mental Omega, doing all challenges solo. All those tanks, all those Kirovs. I'm giggling with glee.

24. Weyrling

Weyrling Not too sore, are you?

Played a lot of Star Ruler back in the day, so this would include something like a few million ships with point defenses capable of mass scattering a star with every shot (it is in fact easier to destroy stars than missiles at some point).
    A single game in SR has probably eclipsed my entire body count in every other game combined by several orders of magnitude.
    All together it's probably something like a nonillion to a decillion casualties, so even without the spaceships my army would outmass the sun severalfold.

I guess I could colonize the entire galaxy in a few days, but I can't think of any situation in which I'd actually need the military power of so much as a single cruiser.
    Unless I got thrown into WH40k, then I'd want one so I can destroy the entire galaxy in a single shot before leaving immediately.

25. The Vale

The Vale Know what you're doing yet?

I'm just going to throw this out there - I don't think proxy kills should count for this. Stuff like 4x games where you (or your avatar/mc) aren't actually the one doing the killing.

Admittedly that isn't going to eliminate all grand strategy games - Planetary Annihilation stilll gives you a commander avatar in the field for instance. Which if you are like me means you would have a handful of planetary commanders in your army. I think only three or four actually.

Notables/interesting ones for me
    -orbital frames from Zone of the Enders
    -mobs from modded minecraft (including some immune to non magic damage)
    -Tonberry King and Cactuar from Final Fantasy franchise (because they are cute little shanky bastards) And just countless monsters.
    - Xenomorphs and Yautja
    - Prinnies. And other demons of Disgaea.
    - buncha zombies - various, particularly the House of the Dead arcade game. killin zombies aint the same unless you are holding a gun, ya know? Edit - also Evil Dead, and Lollipop Chainsaw
    - Demons - Devil May Cry
    - bunch of digital lifeforms from games I forget the names of
    - Carmageddon racers - Carmageddon
    - Wipeout racers - Wipeout fusion. They have a quake gun in this one.
    -Wacky racers - Wacky races
    - A small army of deathmatch psychos - Quake, Unreal Tournament
    - Digimon - digimon battle arena (I loved that game)
    - Bunch of fighters, including a mini t-rex, a panda, and a tengu - Tekken, Street Fighter, Evil Zone, Eihrgeiz, Mortal Kombat, Dragon Ball Z, Dead or Alive, Smash Bros, Dissidia, Marvel vs Capcom
    - Platformer enemies - Mario, Banjo Kazooie, Ratchet and Clank, Metroid, Crash Bandicoot, Donkey Kong
    - Conduits - Infamous
    - Crazy plasmid junkies - Bioshock

I think where this gets really interesting is the things that come from games that aren't immediate big number/strategy games,. Also, strangely enough, a lot of the more interesting things come in from games that you might not immediately think of - like combat racing games or platformers rather, and arcade games that you never owned. I mean, ghosts, dinosaurs, floating eyes, talking mushrooms, penguins with butchers knives, evil gods, sentai heroes, crazy mutants, and zombies are all in my terrifying army.

Almost none of my strategy game kills would make the cut for me (because personal rule of no proxies) but the rest more than make up for it I recon. Hell, there are probably even some innocent people and cute animals in there.

26. Weyrling

Weyrling Not too sore, are you?

How about manual activation of superweapons in a 4X game?
    Anyways, if we include only games with personal avatars my bodycount would drop down to about 0.00000000000000001%, mere trillions.

TanaNari likes this.
  27. Chaos Fantasy

Chaos Fantasy Versed in the lewd.

Well... a fair list of stuff tbh.
    Could conquer the Earth.

Favorite setting: No clue.
    Least: No clue, too.
    Avatar's: Dragon Ball. I don't know... build a kingdom?

Games, though I only thought of five franshises off the top of my head
    • Dragon Quest 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, Monsters Joker 1 & 2
    Nets me a flying Castle/kingdom, multiple Demon Lords, a guy who could curbstomp a final boss, a Dragon King, an uncountable number of monsters, and a few reality warpers.

• Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
    A big army of adorable nightmare monsters, a few Disney villains, a not very adorable nightmare monster, and a few Organization 13 members who of course have Keyblades.

• Bravely Default/Second
    Two armies, another uncountable army of monsters, multiple alternate reality clones of the generals and leaders of one of the two armies, two evil space gods and their respective lackeys.
    But the biggest bonus is the Job Classes, which grant my army a hilarious amount of powers.
    • Kirby Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot
    Well. A robot and insect army, King DDD, Meta Knight, many Waddle Dees, a teleporting bug queen, goo clones of DDD, a supercomputer that was attached to a godlike wish granting machine, and a guy who is implied to be able to destroy planets.
    • Monster Hunter 3 and 4 Ultimate
    Many, many giant monsters. Including one that can make many of the others ones stronger and angrier.

Ajlove likes this.
  28. Kamzil118

Kamzil118 Death by Taxes

Looks like my extermination efforts in Stellaris and my meatgrinder strategies in Hearts of Iron IV have finally paid off. At this point, I have billions of bodies worth at my command.

Ajlove and OblivionFan007 like this.
  29. GhostHaxStomp

GhostHaxStomp I trust you know where the happy button is?

Started playing Warframe a few weeks ago. It’s not even been a month and I’m at-

21,476 Grineer Marines of varying specialties, from infantry to shock troops to liches.
    22,768 Infested, which while not necessarily dangerous individually is still enough to flatten any resistance.
    14,831 Corpus affiliated, Crewman and various robotic forces. All are equipped with energy shielding and some form of advanced weaponry.
    6,624 Corupted, which are all three previous but stronger in general and weird because of Void shit.
    192 Sentient kills, and Jesus Christ Sentients are the worst.
    And 24 Eidolons, which are indestructible against anything not-Void.

I also have a whole bunch of kills listed as “Other” that could be anything. So in the end I’ve got a respectable army of almost 67,000, and arguably all of them are at least moderately superhuman.

Come to think of it, the “Other” could be Warframes and Warframe Specters that I’ve killed. So there’s a bunch of space ninjas as well.

snthsnth and Ajlove like this.
  30. snthsnth

snthsnth Versed in the lewd.

The Infested come as a result of the disease they're made of, which is itself called the Infestation. It's able to subsume machines and flesh. That's definitely the most dangerous aspect of Warframe to a species that doesn't have a good counter.

The 'Other' class is generally for wildlife like the capturable Cetus/Fortuna beasts, Kubrows, Kavats, and the Desert Skates. Generally not dangerous critters.

EDIT: 'Other' can include specters and the like, just generally it's animals.

GhostHaxStomp and Ajlove like this.