1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trans-Fictional Isekai Support Group [Hero Union BBS], Season 3.5. New players always welcome!

Discussion in 'PbP IC' started by abcd_z, Apr 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasmineDragon

JasmineDragon Not too sore, are you?

Primary User: Caesar Zeppeli
    Setting: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    [​IMG]

How best to put this...these aliens aren't human.

I don't mean this in a human-biased way, this is just a finnicky part of the English language.

They are best compared to parasites. Give traumatized humans prone to conflict power, pavlov them through their power, and add in Endbringers for extra conflict. This is all done for the purpose of collecting data, using Earth as a petri dish and then moving onto the next planet.

Actually, this is extremely relevant. Have you heard about a silver skinned woman like Scion, possibly going by something like Eden?

2. commandergenerals of doom

commandergenerals of doom The Balance of the Multiverse

Hello there new user, Im yuriko Lumork nice to meet you!

hello there too I'm Ciara

occ; A omniversal storm

Kito (Kan) likes this.
  3. commandergenerals of doom

... Welp the world no the multiverse is doom... I don't know how to feel about it. also no only scion himslef why?

Kito (Kan) likes this.
  4. Kowtang

Kowtang Magnificent Voyager

Account ID: Fae-like Monopolist
    Current Identity: Elias D Fischer

Oh, It's an Omniversal storm

5. commandergenerals of doom

yeah, thankfully they have a abackup server to use

Kito (Kan) likes this.
  6. JasmineDragon

[​IMG]

Consider it a blessing.

Like I said before, we're from outside your local multiverse. While I am not confident in my abilities to take on these aliens, even personally, there are people here that are beyond them.

Now, as to detail these aliens...let's call them "Entities" for simplicities sake.

Entities are aliens with hyper-advanced tech.

Each power comes from this thing called a "Shard" or "Passenger". Basically it's a planet-sized alien supercomputer. Entities are made up of countless Shards, which they distribute to hosts and then take back in a cycle.

Scion is an Entity, as was that silver woman I described. It should be the case that the silver woman is dead, and due to that, Scion should be depressed enough to generally just not care.

7. commandergenerals of doom

So I have one myself! is it manipulating me to do something or what?! and thank goodness that one is dead and good that he is depressed which is ironic because I would never said that in my life

OCC: Ciara is Glaistig Uaine true name but since I don't really know much about her or worm sotry in general since I read fanfics of it I take some liberties and my own take to her

Kito (Kan) and JasmineDragon like this.
  8. Beyond Stars Light

Beyond Stars Light Making the rounds.

Cliff and Sakura
    An Omniversal storm? What’s that?

And here we are. This pit is where I found the Seis. I have no doubt Wendy and Happy are there.

HAPPY! WENDY!

(I clench my tears and whisper shout at Natsu.)

Pipe down, you damn idiot! You want them to swarm us?!

9. commandergenerals of doom

Good luck there mr Cliff!

Kito (Kan) likes this.
  10. JasmineDragon

[​IMG]

It's pavloving you towards combat. Higher emotional highs, lower emotional lows, so long as it suits the purposes of you using it for conflict.

If you just don't use it...I'm not sure how bad it could cause your mental state to get.

Beyond that, the cycle is broken, so it's not like it'll b inclined to prioritize it. Quite frankly, you're an opportunity the Entities would have plausibly never been able to get due to your forum access, so I wouldn't worry too much.

This'll be a balancing act...but I think you'll be able to handle this.

OOC: I'm not too familiar with the character beyond her being insane and then growing beyond that.

11. commandergenerals of doom

I don't want someone do that to me... but thank you for th einformation I will ty my best to survuve here in thsi rotten world.

OCC:Yeah I'm not too

Kito (Kan) likes this.
  12. JasmineDragon

[​IMG]

You know, I think you have a workaround available to you. I know a person who has several Shards and is at least relatively sane on here named Gideon Nutus.

He seems to be in a relatively good relationship with his Shards, so maybe you'll be able to strike something up with your own Shard.

I doubt that your Shard would prioritize Entities over you given enough time and work towards this effort, at least.

13. commandergenerals of doom

Sorry Ojave tto reject that since I am now scared of losing myself

Kito (Kan) likes this.
  14. Much Too Desensitized

Much Too Desensitized Not too sore, are you?

Agh! This isn't good. This isn't good at all!

Of all the potential things that could have occurred, a disruptive anomaly on this scale when I was trying to transport Grimm was quite possibly the worst one!

I don't even know where he ended up!

Please, does anyone have the slightest clue where he might be?

15. commandergenerals of doom

Ohhhh! well goodluck finding him.

16. Kowtang

Account ID: Lightsworn Voyager
    Current Identity: Kuzuryū Ryūji
    Finance: ???
    [​IMG]

Update Log
    I don't think I talk about how I met with Nanachi, so I think this is a good time to talk about it to you all. It happens on a fine day just like today. Everything is doing fine and we just tamed Ayame into our team, so don't really have any plan to go to a specific place right now.

Thus I decided that this is a good day to walk around and familiarized myself with the outside world. The journey is pretty chills there is the monster here and there but between my rei-blast and Ayame's ninja wire, we easily kill all the enemy in my way. It was here that we notice a house locating in the middle of nowhere... Upon asking Iflit the fire spirit this place turn out to be a house of a famous blacksmith that died to great succubus a while ago.

Seeing that culprit is likely Dorothy, we decided to investigate the house to see if we can find any clue on the Chaos witch. There instead of a clue, we met with a succubus who holding a talking skull.

Yes, this was nanachi and it turns out that only I and Nanachi herself can hear the skull talk. We talk a while about a thing and it turns out she is accepting item upgrade jobs so long as I provide material on the day and EXP points at night. There is a lot of detail on this, but since I am not good at contractual magic I decided to let Cherry and Charlotte do this lawyering. After an hour of modifying the term and condition, we agree and she becomes my personal smith.

That is all I have about the story of Nanachi... Maybe next time I'll have something more interesting to tell you all!

17. Kowtang

Account ID: Crimson Pure Priest
    Current Identity: Hakurei Itsuki
    Finance: 120,009,231
    [​IMG]

Mini Update
    So, I decided to do some want ads mission. Nothing much, just a couple of mission in Souls Eater to train my ability to resonate my soul with others. The mission was pretty simple; all I need to do is being Excalibur's meister for an entire year and learning a thing or two from him in the process, and boy I can't express how much hardship I have to go through in this mission.

Excalibur is an unbearable sword, and I have a good feeling that he is deliberately being so. There is no way a being can be this annoying, but then again that statement of mine probably will get proven wrong sometime in the future.

The thing is not all bad though. He did as stated in the mission train me in the way of souls, and even sometimes teach me various ways to use swords. Unexpectedly being near him also train my temper... I am pretty sure that this is a few time in my life that someone manages to push to every single line I drew. All in all, while a year with him is one of the worst years in my life. It was a fruitful one.

I come out a new man, now with an ability to control my soul's wavelength. Which should help me tremendously when I perform either Oversouls or Matoi. I even get some gift from the old sword; permanent access to his wings which is really useful when I don't feel like using my power to fly.

In conclusion, it was a fruitful mission 3/10 won't do it again...

Maybe he end up somewhere similar to Ryūji? A bold claim I know, but you never know until you search for him there.

18. commandergenerals of doom

I don't know him but I wish him goodlucvk

19. JasmineDragon

[​IMG]

*sigh*

You really aren't making this easy for yourself.

I'm having Monika try to reverse engineer this mind control-negating tiara I have, once she's done with that, she should be able to create something that can help counter such things.

Unfortunately, Shards are advanced enough that I can't imagine it to be insurmountable, even with Monika doing improvements, so I'll advise you to reconsider trying to strike up a relationship with your Shard.

The reason why the Entities search for data as they do is that they're trying to survive the various possible ends of the universe, but you are a viable path for your Shard to do the same on it's own. Over time I expect it to gain a measure of humanity if you try to connect with it.

I don't even think you'd necessarily need to engage in conflict, just try to continuously gain whatever data it seems to want.

20. Kowtang

Account ID: Everlasting Dynasty
    Current Identity: Ansiem, the herald of the Blight
    Finances: 1,000,000 PAPc
    [​IMG]

Space whale!

21. commandergenerals of doom

Sorry because I am still new to all of this stuff but still thanks

Kito (Kan) likes this.
  22. DuManHeiu

DuManHeiu Making the rounds.

Heya guys! I’m back and still alive! Well partly, I’m pretty sure losing a half of your crew counts as losing half of your soul but no biggie! At least I hope its no biggie, I hate to imagine what’d it’d be like to not have any crew left *shudders* AAAAANYWAYS! I got back from my relatively short adventure and got lotsa loot! Got a bit banged up but Im alive is alive.

*looks at forum* Seems you guys have done some remodeling while I was gone! Nice… *looks at site description* uhhh… lots of remodeling…

Anyways howya ya doin?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  23. JasmineDragon

[​IMG]

Don't worry too much, the worst I'd have to do from this is something on the level of a game of Strip 3-Dimensional Chess with Monika, really the only person you should say sorry to is yourself.

Here's this.

1x Mind Control Negating Tiara

To put it on in a way that it won't be easily removed, say "Safeguard the mind, Shield the soul, protect myself, lockdown now."

To remove it, say "Disregard the mind, lay bare the soul, risk myself, unlock now." before trying to remove it yourself.

I've been through horrible things, but I like to think I'm significantly better than I was before I last met you.

24. Kowtang

[​IMG]

Oh returning member! Welcome back! I am Ansiem, the 6th generation Kowtang. Nice to meet you!

25. DuManHeiu

Nice! I mean not the horrible things that happened to you but the being better part! Well that and strip poker with Moni- I mean glad to hear that your having fun!

Kowtang! Well Ansiem but still Kowtang! Nice ta meetcha too! How ya doin?

26. Kowtang

[​IMG]

Pretty good, I am seven years old now and during the years a lot of minor things happened. Like how I end up joining the same school as the MC of the series. I still on my guard though... Anyone could be Douluo planning to kill me for my rings after all... It would be bad if I end up having to use out of context item to save myself

27. JasmineDragon

[​IMG]

Good comes with the bad, and bad comes with the good.

I'm the figurehead leader of the Soviet Union, a Hourai Immortal, a former monster girl, have a catgirl girlfriend named Cassy Cheshire, and an artificial intelligence named Monika Alterra as my fiancee.

I was also genderswapped due to Elias pulling something with my sponsor out of a desire to bet on my love life, so he has earned my hatred.

28. Gideon Nutus

Gideon Nutus Versed in the lewd.

^ Account: Crimson Blaze
    World: Shakugan no Shana
    Identity: Shana
    [​IMG]
    From Atnir's Book:
    Hamon (JoJo): -
    Kaiten (JoJo): -
    Rokushiki (One Piece): -
    Haki (One Piece): -
    Dao of the Angel (Ross): -
    Psionic Cultivation (Absolute Choice): - [Universal Weaponry as Weapon-Buff]
    Cosmo Power (Saint Seiya): Carbon Knight of Atnir (Cloth: Atnir's Vesture - Carbon); Zero XP

Update:

Okay, I'm off to a...start, at least.

Managed to save the guy, explained him things in a slightly less abrasive way than canon and probably managed to gain the attention of Friagne.

Yay. I didn't know where to go at first, so I had to wait until the Fuzetsu went up, then move as fast as possible to get there in time.

It was very stressful, as failure to arrive in time would've meant that Friagne would've gotten the treasure.

The only reason I managed to get it done in time, was that I am a Knight of Atnir now.
    [​IMG]
    A minor speed boost from Cosmo Power...in addition to the standard Existence-based one.

Alastor is still busy trying to learn it for himself...

...and the blonde Flame Haze is probably gonna show up soon too. Not looking forward to that fight.
    That's a lot of things. Long story?
    No problem then?
    That seems quite bad. Are you alright, stranger?
    Hello, who are you?

29. DuManHeiu

Whatd you do that a couple rings are worth killing for? Dont tell me they hold the secrets of the world in the gem or that theyre the secret to true immortality.

Dang, you've lived a storied life. Kinda wish I couldd have one too, minus the ROB being a dick of course, but then again, most ROBs are dicks. Speaking of dicks, the hell did Elias pull off to get a ROB to follow his lead? The dude's a capitalist and not an omnipotent gopnik last I remember.

Hiya! The name's Rena and Im a shipgirl! Dont mind the pale coloration of my skin thats just cause I spent a lot of time in a really dark place!

30. JasmineDragon

[​IMG]

I did generalize the magic systems of four different worlds under "Occultist" to give an idea of how much of an understatement that was.

It's definitely a long story.

Other than preparing an actual picture of me genderswapped?

He made a bet with various ROBs that I would get into a relationship with Joseph Joestar if/when I was genderswapped.

I haven't seen her since, so... *shrug*

Alright, it seems that people want to hear about my backstory, so I might as well summarize it.

I was reincarnated into a guy fated to die named Caesar Zeppeli. I'm guessing I dodged that fate since I'm not that Caesar Zeppelli.

I went up against these super vampires called Pillar Men who were able to replicate powers after merely growing aware of their existence.

Thus, I was only able to use a sunlight-based life energy power called Hamon directly against them since they can't stand sunlight. I tried to arrange everything I could in my favor, but I still lost my Hamon teacher Lisa Lisa to them.

After that, I trained Hamon and a branch of Occultism called the Spin involving spinning things.

Time goes on, I meet an alternate version of a vampire from my world named Dio who manages to destroy the world on the forums under the Kowtang account. I go to prison due to the deeds of Caesar Zeppeli before I was reincarnated, and was then pardoned by the Nazis.

I get Rule 63'd thanks to Elias in a hotel in World War II era Italy and go through numerous mental breakdowns due to that.

I went on a Want Ad to get information on a life-extending branch of Occultism similar to Hamon based from the soul called Aura, saving a village from this nasty parasite thing and an invasion of monsters.

I saved people from a Nazi Concentration Camp, and accidentally made a cult and became a major religious figure in it, as well as popularized Hamon training on some level.

I developed Thalassophobia, fear of the sea, due to the previously mentioned Dio I talked about on still being alive in my world at that point at the bottom of the sea somewhere, and due to the one on the forum making abominations out of sea creatures.

To cure my Thalassophobia, I went on a Want Ad to a setting called Subnautica, with my trading restricted. I failed at various things, got infected by a dangerous disease, manifested a dangerous but potent Stand I call Solar Revolution, and finished the Want Ad.

After that, I got technology from Subnautica, some of which was upgraded by another forum member thanks to my asking for it to be, and that's how Monika came to be.

After that, I went on a Want Ad to a setting called Justice League Unlimited to get some proper therapy. I also became a superhero for a while, but that was a temporary thing. Monika awakened free will in the DCAU after I sent her away when I was putting myself in danger...and we got along just fine. Eventually I almost got killed by a zombie called Solomon Grundy forced to rampage and enhanced by Chaos Magic, and Monika nursed me through my recovery from that, beating a reckless time traveler from the future that invaded the Justice League's headquarters. Some time after that, we got thrown out of the world by this ROB-level guy called the Laughing Magician who hates John Constantine and was the one who did that Chaos Magic thing with Solomon Grundy, almost managing to kill me, and manipulated the time traveler in a way that almost forced Monika into a fate worse than death.

After that...I took it a bit easier in general, started dating Monika, and picked up Hourai Immortality at some point through a trade of Hourai Elixir from Itsuki.

Later on I went on a Want Ad to get a mind control negating ring from the SCP Foundation to help one of Ryūji's past lives, which also induced tiredness and exhaustion. He went up against Succubi who induced sleep...and I took responsibility for that.

His ROB moved him to a world called Monster Girl Encyclopedia, and I found him relatively soon...but failed numerous times to save him, each time getting...sexually punished...by a Monster Girl with godlike magical power, eventually turning into a Mad Hatter Monster Girl, which is how my previous blonde hair color became this weird blue/purple color, and was also mentally twisted to become bisexual. Ryūji's ROB implicated that bad things would happen if I took Monika along, so...I didn't. I don't know if I regret that choice or not.

On that Want Ad I met a Cheshire Cat monster girl who Monika managed to cure thanks to help from Rusty who is under the Cane-Jian account, who I named Cassy. I might have cheated on Monika with Cassy from a certain perspective...and now I'm dating both of them.

My life is complicated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.