1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Artificial Life Waifus

Discussion in 'General' started by Metabolicjosh, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Metabolicjosh

Metabolicjosh Experienced.

Hi! Let’s say that you’re reincarnated into Worm and your Tinker ability allows you to create any fictional character that is considered an artificial life form. 2B and Cortana for example.

What Waifus do you suggest creating, or come to mind?

Yuhabahha and Yami-Guy like this.
  2. Alray12

Alray12 The uneducated one

Chii and yaya are the first one that appear on my mind but that because i like their loyalty and wholesomeness.

But then again i also like rei, are clone count as artifical? How about that one girl who born from wish is that one count as fictional too?

3. Lican

Lican Know what you're doing yet?

Irisviel von Einzbern and Ikaros, they are the ones that I like the most.

4. Yami-Guy

Yami-Guy I trust you know where the happy button is?

Any DBZ waifu, Major Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell. (Granted they are more anfroid/cyborg for a full prosthesis or integral parts), or maybe even Nemu from Bleach. Does biological work or does it need to be full mechanical to count?

EDIT: by DBZ waifu I obviously mean 18 and 21.

Yuhabahha and Metabolicjosh like this.
  5. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Connoisseur.

Replicarter and SHODAN were the first two I thought of, but I wouldn't want them anywhere close without some form of leverage or control, to ensure that they won't murder me as well as everyone else. Even with someone like BB, I'd still want that leverage.

Otherwise, Nono from Diebuster is the best choice by far.

...On second thought, just give me Nono anyway.

6. QQmember2021

QQmember2021 Well worn.

Android from Dark Matter. Plus, she knows how to cook and a good fighter.

7. Daonexus

Daonexus Seeker of the true Dao of waifus

Android 18, 21. Well its not a waifu but R2-d2?

Chaos Fantasy and Yuhabahha like this.
  8. january1may

january1may Versed in the lewd.

Dragon. /s

Seriously? My relative lack of fictional knowledge is probably going to bite me in the metaphorical ass. I could swear there was a really good option, but I just can't seem to recall what it was. (It might have been the above-mentioned Nono.)

In general, the Worm setting is not very conductive to that sort of thing, and a lot depends on how loyal they end up as and/or how hard it is to make them. I seriously considered Eva-01 (the one with the permanent battery) but decided it probably wouldn't work out. Iona from AoBS is an interesting possibility. I probably couldn't manage Ryo-Ohki, but if I could it might be a setting breaker.

Depending on how the source powers work out, I'm seriously tempted to start easy-ish with Nicky from Times Like This. Actual working time travel in the Worm setting would be so OP. (Again, there are probably better options I couldn't think of quickly. EDIT: just thought of one - Gay Deceiver.)

Could I do a Commander? I probably could do a Commander. The hard part will be figuring out which is a good candidate (see below under Dragonball) and/or whether they qualify as fictional.
    Clockwork Knights (from Titan of Steel/Scattered Gears) ditto, though I've read what happens if a Clockwork Knight shows up on Earth Bet and it's not very good. They're too nice.
    I think one of the weird comicverses had a good (and female) Brainiac?

Definitely not any of the Dragonball androids - too prone to turning evil, and there's basically nothing in the Wormverse that could stop them without making things worse.
    I've been wondering about Vivio from MGLN but suspected it might end the same way.

Vorian likes this.
  9. CMDR Dantae

CMDR Dantae The Scribe

Mio from Date a Live. She is afterall an artificial spirit of incredible power...

Chaos Fantasy likes this.
  10. da3monh0st3d

da3monh0st3d Эскапист

Schwi is a cutie. Pcell is also nice (Silicon Creatures' nature is somewhat ambiguous, but I think they're arguably a synthetic race).

Chaos Fantasy likes this.