1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by burningclaw2, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Mystletainn

Mystletainn Solitary Wanderer

.... See? Complete, utter curbstomp battle. And no chance to bond with Ren either. And I'm not sure if this means the Tao family arc is skipped or not....

Ah well, whatever.
    [X] The Comet’s Arrival

2. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

[X] The Comet’s Arrival

3. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

[X] The Comet’s Arrival

4. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

[X] The Comet’s Arrival

5. edmantgoog

edmantgoog Not too sore, are you?

[X] Meeting the Shaman Fight Judge

6. Dark Ness

Dark Ness I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] The Comet’s Arrival

7. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

[X] The Comet’s Arrival

8. mannan

mannan Versed in the lewd.

[X] The Comet’s Arrival

9. wayne82444

wayne82444 Experienced.

[X] The Comet’s Arrival

Yeah, to be fair canon Yoh was a lot more social than this one. I wouldn't expect him to bond with people as much as Yoh did in the series because of that.

10. AZATHOTHoth

AZATHOTHoth (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

[X] Meeting the Shaman Fight Judge

11. Dark Ness

Dark Ness I trust you know where the happy button is?

But we are also magnitudes more killy.

AZATHOTHoth likes this.
  12. Angelus

Angelus Know what you're doing yet?

[X] The Comet’s Arrival

13. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X] The Comet’s Arrival

14. Zimary

Zimary Making the rounds.

[X] The Comet’s Arrival

15. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

Votes Locked.

Tally Please.

16. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

The Comet's Arrival seems to be the victor.

17. burningclaw2

18. Threadmarks: Twins of Destruction
    burningclaw2

It’s been roughly two years since your fight with Tao Ren, you are 16 now nearly into High School.

However this night was a special night.

Not only were you and Anna looking at the stars together, but you were gazing at to stars in specific.

Ragoh and Keito, the Twin Stars of Destruction.

Said to come every 500 years to announce the start of the next Shaman Fight.

You know without a doubt that you’ll find your brother in the Shaman Fight, your determination to bring him home is at its peak.

It is in silence that you and Anna watch the fleeting stars as they zoom across the night sky, calling all Shaman’s to the location of the next Shaman Fight, right in Tokyo.

Soon enough you and Anna head back in, so as to prepare for the next day.

Xx.xX

Morning came, and classes flew by.

As you walked around Tokyo you feel a thought.

Someone is on the look out for Shaman’s who have come to participate in the Shaman fight.

You look for the source of the thought and found a young man will long hair selling authentic Native American goods.

Blinking for a moment, you decided to talk to him.

“Hello.” You say looking at some of the man's wares, while letting bits of your Furyoku leak out in a controlled manner.

The man stares at you intently from behind his sunglasses and replies, “Hello to you to. Anything catch your fancy?”

“I dunno, you have anything that a guy could give his fiance as a gift?” You answer still gazing at his wares.

He is mildly shocked, but quickly shakes it off and points to several necklaces and bracelets that were made to symbolize love and luck in marriage while saying, “Congratulations, then young man. Not manner are ready for that step so young.”

Smiling you reply, “Thank you. While our marriage is originally arranged, we do love one another.”

That said you buy a few of the trinkets for Anna along with a matching set for yourself.

Thanking the man once again, you begin to walk off. Tamamo appearing by your side and gushing over you and how the man probably ripped you off.

The man gazes at you as you converse with Tamamo subtly before he got distracted by a Police Officer wanting to see a permit to peddle his wares.

Xx.xX

That night you were laying on the ground were Amidamaru’s body was laid to rest.

You get up when you felt the presence of that vendor as he came onto the hill.

“Hello, Mr. Vendor, or should that be Mr. Official? Either way, thank you for the charms, Anna loved them.” you say turning to face the Official.

“Hoh. Interesting, and you welcome.” the man replies before continuing, “As you have already surmised I, Silva, am an Official of the Shaman Fight in Tokyo sent by the Patch Tribe. I’m here to test if your worthy enough to participate in the Shaman Fight.”

“So what are the rules?” You ask smiling as you prepare yourself for Silva’s test.

“Simple, with any attack all you have to is hit me once.” Silva replied.

“Alright then, prepare yourself Silva of the Patch, I Yoh of the Asakura Clan will surpass your test.” You declare ready to attack Silva as he removes the mantle he currently had on to reveal his battle uniform.

How will you fight Silva?

[ ] OS Tamamo with the Yata no Kagami.
    [ ] OS Tamamo with your Body.
    [ ] OS Dai-Tengu with a paper Talisman.
    [ ] OS Shuten-Doji with some of the Oni beads you got from Grandma.

Xx.xX

AN: And done. The Shaman fight is about to start people. First up hitting Silva.

As always: Tell me of any spelling errors, ways to smoothen things, how the quest is treating you, and your votes.

19. Minion #Q

Minion #Q Well worn.

if I remember vague memories of the seven episodes I watched right, he jumps to the next step whenever a person advances so we should use our best skill to make sure were at the end of the tech tree then again I'd thought meeting manta was in the same year as the fights so who knows.

[X] OS Tamamo with the Yata no Kagami.

20. Irked

Irked Experienced.

can we OS with all of them in our body? or can we just bust out the mirror,talisman and Bead oversouls all at once?

21. Selias

Selias Well worn.

22. Irked

Irked Experienced.

we should probably start with Unity then ramp up as the fight progresses, at the very least unity would give us new skills.

23. wayne82444

wayne82444 Experienced.

[X] OS Tamamo with your Body.

Between the three spirits Yoh has had Tamamo longest, and has spent the most time with her besides (learning lessons from her, and creating an oversoul with her). This makes me thing he and Tamamo would work best together of all 3 of his spirits, so better to go with her. Past that I'd rather use Yoh's body for the oversoul than the mirror since that would give us her tails to use as a weapon, which can attack from more angles than simply hitting Silva with a mirror. That gives us more angles to attack from and it also seems more likely that Yoh can use his martial arts skills that way as another benefit.

24. AZATHOTHoth

AZATHOTHoth (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

25. Irked

Irked Experienced.

26. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

[X] OS Shuten-Doji with some of the Oni beads you got from Grandma.

Irked AZATHOTHoth wayne82444 Selias Minion #Q
    Currently, we are not in grave danger. Therefore, I want to know Shuten Douji capability.

Better to do it now than later, and we need to give our other spirits some attention anyway.

27. korat56

korat56 Well worn.

28. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

So, first omake for this quest, nya.

When you returned from your summer vacation to attend high school, your . . . acquaintances had converged around you, slapping your back and asking you whether you had, quote-unquote, 'worked out'. Needless to say, they were rather surprised when you simply tilted your head in an innocent manner and asked them what they meant. You knew that your body had changed alot during the holidays, though it still stayed a lean swimmer's build, albeit slightly more filled, unlike the more broad shouldered, muscular build of the other guys.

One of them, Kenji, you remembered, dramatically pointed at you before accusing you of lying. He had said something about it being impossible for you to grow muscles if you did nothing but lazed about in the summer...

You found his accusations to be rather adorable, though you really should nip this in the bud. Who knew what kind of reputation you would garner if you just left it alone. And so you reminded him of what your family did as a living - more specifically, how you were groomed from young to be an omyoudou, which meant rigorous physical and mental training.

You left out the more blatantly supernatural part, however. No need to involve civilians unprepared for the supernatural world in your business.

Then a fire lit up in Kenji's eyes and he all but dragged you to the nearby gym. Coincidentally, it was only a few blocks away from the inn you were living in, so you could just take a detour when you returned from school.

The insides of the gym was rather spacious, with strange equipment arranged nicely. You managed to recognize the training weights amd barbells, though.

But despite the spaciousness of the gym, you only saw a handful of high-school students and adults alike lifting said weighs. Your Reishi helpfully supplied you with what they're doing, though you ignored most of them.

At least you now found out what they meant by working out, though.

You spent the next hours getting a tour around the gym, Kenji explaining you on the purpose of each equipment and how to use them. He was quite passionate about this, too, as your Reishi could attest. It seemed like your acquaintance here was going to be a fitness trainer, and he was trying to practice his skills on you.

Eh, at least he had good intentions, you thought, though you wished he hadn't caused the two of you to play hooky.

Deciding to play along with Kenji, you started, with his aid, to start lifting smaller weighs, eventually moving on to the larger, heavier ones. He had explained that he had to determine your maximum lifting strength, so that he could help you further train your physical capabilities, not that you needed it anyways.

And from there you couldn't understand what he was talking about, only something about body types and other things..

It was late when you returned to the inn, sore but in a pleasure high from the first of your many workouts under Kenji's supervision. For some reason, there was a glint in his eyes, though you ignored what your Reishi told you.

He can't secretly be a trainer from Yomi, could he?

The next day, you found out that yes, he is.

On the other hand, Anna really liked your more muscled body shape.

29. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Wonder what Silva's reaction is going to be once he realized how much power Yoh packs.

30. burningclaw2

Dunno what I can give kignlugia for that omake...a Friend in Kenji?