1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dead

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Flabbyknight, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Xilph

Xilph Well worn.

He just didn't seem to realise that "kid" can mean a human child, they thought they were referring to the other meaning which is a young goat.

edale likes this.
  2. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

Isn't that guy the one that hit the transporter?

Lets fucking kill the bastard.

3. moonberserker

moonberserker Experienced.

No that was riptooth. Dont you see that Denat is an ally of JUSTICE?

Snake/Eater and SonOfNenji like this.
  4. SonOfNenji

SonOfNenji Bemused Monkey

Can this get any more entertaining?
    [​IMG]

Snake/Eater likes this.
  5. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

Oh yes, we haven't had a vote come up yet so we probably have more escapees and/or Mr.Nibbles bitching us out.

What I am curious about, since I called it almost perfectly, is if I was dead on the money about doing that leading to escapees and Flabby had to keep quiet to prevent spoilers or if he read my idea and thought it sounded good enough to steal.

6. OverReactionGuy

And there is the other shoe.

Yeah... we fucked up.

Juub ookami likes this.
  7. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

All because we wanted to look at the shiny Bee instead of just talking to Emma like a person. the worst part is i point out most of the risks, but failed to mention the one about being stuck inside a circle with a demonic being......... it's putting yourself inside a shark tank covered in triple A steaks.

People are either dying on the streets or getting possessed and doing the killing. we need to study up on a way to close the breech in reality.

We have a Dragon Age: inquisition problem.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  8. Xilph

Xilph Well worn.

Why worry so much? This doesn't seem even half as bad as the first two big fuck ups, the first was Murphy where they basically destroyed most of the alcohol within several hundred kilometers and summoned the wild hunt into the world. The second was the big one though, oh boy was that one huge, it was publicly releasing the song of awakening, that thing which basically obliterated all the walls keeping magic out of the world and set up a giant beacon saying "Look here! Naive humans inside!", I mean so far we know of just one case of it going bad with Emma and that was considered potentially Nilbog bad and that could've happened hundreds or even thousands of times over across the rest of the planet.

Really while this is bad all we really know so far is summoning some kind of vampire grue thing, it's not even close to the song of awakening and it doesn't seem even close to unleashing Murphy yet.

SonOfNenji likes this.
  9. edale

edale Versed in the lewd.

ESPECIALLY when you consider Murphy turned GU into a REAL Fae Queen.

10. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

Bet has always been filled with fucks like these. No reason to panic now.

Kind of surprised that Squealer hasn't left yet. Seriously. She's been through this routine before. You would think she'd just go do her own thing. Enjoy that freedom.

Unrelatedly I wonder if Rachel is going to end up pregnant... I kind of doubt she's been using protection.

11. OverReactionGuy

Probably has to do with the fact that the base is currently in the air and it's a long way down without asking Taylor for a lift. Then Oni-Lee might have told her what happen when we were being stupid and let a voice take over our head.

We also have been giving her a lot of space lately and are more than likely to seem that we are kinda afraid to face her after what we did. Just like she's afraid of us.

Honestly it could be a number of reasons.

One of the more fucked up reasons is that she probably has nothing else she could fall back on and the world is stating to be even more fucked up to the point staying around Necros is the only guaranteed safety, ironically. Considering we are the one's that been fucking up.:(

Ah well, I'm sure our next fuck up will fix everything in a hilarious way. We might have already made Emma's head explode when we poked the hive mind after all. That means we probably killed Coil as well.

SonOfNenji likes this.
  12. SonOfNenji

Good news guys!

Some of our hero-parts were also released and can help fight the villain parts!

Bets on the next fixer-fuck-up not being done by Necros directly?

OverReactionGuy and Snake/Eater like this.
  13. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

Well....reading that I'm damn glad we didn't go to the Song of Hunger. Would have SERIOUSLY fucked us up.

14. edale

Because we weren't warned against that both in and out of story...

15. GiftofLove

Why would you bother warning anyone in here? It's pretty obvious that the thread lives by 'hold my beer, I got this'.

Theonetrueking and SonOfNenji like this.
  16. Dromeosaur

Dromeosaur Not too sore, are you?

[X] Try to apologize
    -[X] Explains what happened

Snake/Eater likes this.
  17. Snake/Eater

[X] Try to apologize
    -[X] Let her beat the shit out of you

18. edale

[X] Try to apologize
    --[X] Explain what happened
    ---[X] Swear magical oaths to try and appease her

In that order.

Also, Flabbyknight, if Taylor swears an oath not to harm Transporter, and one of the voices gains control of us... Will our Fae nature still enforce the protection of Transporter, or will they be able to hurt her using our body again?

Snake/Eater likes this.
  19. Snake/Eater

We would need to add loop holes too, just in case The Transporter is ever mastered or possessed.

like a loophole that the Transporter can only Kill Necros is when she's truly in love with her.
    As in true love, not spell bounded or possessed by another being in love with her.

SonOfNenji likes this.
  20. Nai

Nai SI Archivist

[X] Try to Apologize

21. Fishyface

Fishyface Not too sore, are you?

[X] Try to apologize
    -[X] Explain what happened

22. moontheir4

moontheir4 Nothing to see here. Move along.

[X] Flee
    If the Transporter lived for years with domestic abuse, I don't see an apology working.

Snake/Eater likes this.
  23. Fishyface

Fishyface Not too sore, are you?

You should apologize anyway though. Just from a safe distance. For your sake and hers.

24. theonebutcher

theonebutcher Hahaha! ... Waitaminute... Oh God NO!

[X] Try to apologize

25. SonOfNenji

Guys, guys. This is Necro we're talking about here.

[X] Try to apologize
    -[X] Triple swear to be her willing slave until she forgives us.

Because it's not fun if the lovable crazy acts normal without generating incredulity and exasperation left and right, and it's fun to fluster the Transporter.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    Ame likes this.
  26. Daeth

Daeth Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Try to apologize
    --[X] Explain what happened

27. GiftofLove

If you guys do something dumb like swear a magical oath not to hurt her, be sure that you don't fuck yourselves over with poor wording. The best bet is to just not do the thing that got you in trouble in the first place.

In general magical oaths are bad. They're like wizard herpes.

I recommend telling her that you accidentally mastered yourself while trying to use a Tinker power. Words she knows and understands. They're even true!

SonOfNenji and doomlord9 like this.
  28. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

[X] Try to apologize

29. edale

Umm... If the Promise wouldn't work... How would the safeword? Wouldn't the safeword suffer the same problem and not work due to not being the same person?

Also, while the mind would be different, but it would still be the same body (and thus still fae); and the alternate minds could be considered part of Necros...

And how does the Fae Promise magic compare to the no-booze curse? because the curse didn't just follow us through a body-swap... it followed us through a reincarnation.
    OK, seriously, if you're going to keep making posts based on Necros' Fae nature... Learn how Fae nature works. A Fae Promise CANNOT bind someone besides the Fae (although breaking a promise to a Fae does free you from any sort of protection from them... NOT a good thing). And a Promise can't render us immortal 'if conditions aren't met'.
    Which is why we let her beat the shit out of us first. THAT's something she's NEVER experienced, and something that'll make her feel like she's gaining some control over the relationship (something that was lost when she was hit).

30. SonOfNenji

Fine then.

[X] Try to apologize
    -[X] Make a triple swear to do what she wants until she forgives us.

More drama, less comedy.

I is a sad puppy. :(