1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rise of the Machines

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Revilokcaj666, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Beyondthebeyond

Beyondthebeyond Versed in the lewd.

[X] Unite the Krogan: With your supposed Godhood, you can unite many of the minor and Medium Clans.

[X] Taming Wild Life: Send Trooper Droids to capture and train Varren, Kakliosaur, klixen and harvesters.

2. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

do you mean that they will be augmented to be even stronger than they were before?
    also to clarify, it reduces their reproduction rate by 90%?

3. Revilokcaj666

Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

Yes to both. If picked it'll create a race of super krogan.

mrttao likes this.
  4. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

[x] Population Control: Create a virus that'll bring the birth rate down to 100 in a 1000. These Hundred will be Super Soldiers.
    [x] Unite the Krogan: With your supposed Godhood, you can unite many of the minor and Medium Clans.

5. Threadmarks: 5.5
    Revilokcaj666

Even: Taming Wild Life: Send Trooper Droids to capture and train Varren, Kakliosaur, klixen and harvesters.
    Odd: Population Control: Create a virus that'll bring the birth rate down to 100 in a 1000. These Hundred will be Super Soldiers.
    Revilokcaj666 rolled 1 die of 6 faces, total: 6
    Rolled on: July-06-2021, 07:35pm

Beyondthebeyond likes this.
  6. Threadmarks: 6
    Revilokcaj666

Winners: Unite the Krogan: With your supposed Godhood, you can unite many of the minor and Medium Clans. Taming Wild Life: Send Trooper Droids to capture and train Varren, Kakliosaur, klixen and harvesters.

For the next year or so you go around with your new army and unite the planet and wild life. Teaching the Krogan how to tame the Fauna is.. well hard. They like the Varren and the Kakliosaur. Everything else is too territorial, but that is only the matter of time.

New Terra currently uniting under the Ruling Queen and thanks to Jasper they are getting an education for space travel and its many perils. The Hegemony is currently filling up the border with you.

You continue to move towards the Capital, colonizing old colonies. As you move forward you find and old ship... a Prothean ship. It's orbiting a Sun, taking it's energy for itself.

You had the ship brought in and your guards enter the ship. "Sir we've found bodies. No survivo-Wait..." You hear steps and a whooshing sound. "One infant girl of the Asari Race... Skin: Light Green... Currently the only one alive on this ship."

"Retrieve her and bring her on board." "Yes sir!" After an hour of thawing her you can hear the cries of a three year old. You are currently watching her cry her heart. "Any names?"

"Atheme, Son of Gurlok Tereal." "Son?" "Yes the child is referenced as a male child, despite being a mono-gendered Female." You lean down and pick up Atheme. "Shh, What about his father? Gurlok?"

The Droid looks through the data. "A researcher of the Messiah Project. He is the one that created the Immortality Gene. Atheme here has it." You begin rocking him, he turns into your chest and grips your neck fur.

3 Weeks Later

"Coming out of FTL in 3... 2... 1..." You exit out of the network and see it, The Capital, along with two fleets worth of ships guarding it. "Sir, they are hailing us." "Which ship?" "The middle one..."

"Open up a channel-" Breep "-This is Adam, I'm the leader of the Imperial Remnant, We've been looking for other life for some time now."

A few minutes pass, "This is the Asari Republic ship Fate of the Goddess, what brings you to the Citadel?" You sigh, 'Atheme's people...' "As I said before I seek other life. We are a race of Machines, Our creators died off to a virus. We seek to establish our own presence."

Another few minutes, "Would you be open to sit down face to face?" "I would, Should we sit down on the Cap-Citadel?" "Giving you coordinates now." The droid to your left speaks up. "We have them sir."

30 Minutes Later

Three people stand before you. Two Asari and a Salarian. Next to you is Hovering Egg, The Salarian cough into his hand, "Shall we start with introductions?" The Asari to the far right speaks up.

"Matriarch No'kai, to the left is Matriarch Hun'lua and the Young man is Councilor Tuba Kor." You nod to each of them, "I am Adam, Son of Nemo'katan and this is Atheme." You press a button on the Egg and Reveal Atheme.

"How did you get her? Where did she come from?" "He was found on a derelict Prothean vessel, and before you demand for him to be returned to you, I have full intention to give her to the Republics"

No'kai walks up to him. "Why do you refer to her as a he?" "The Vessel kept referring him as a he. So it'll be inappropriate not to refer to him as such."

Do you know what the name Atheme means?" You shake your head, "She... He is name after our Goddess." You pick up Atheme and he grips at your fur. "Then he deserves to be with His people."

For hours you discuss many aspects of the both sides of the governments. You tell them of the Hegemony and the Krogan Vassal State. They tell you of their plans to make a council.
    ---
    [ ] Join early: You will be the Military Arm of the Council.
    [ ] Help form the Sub-Council: While there is a council you'll make a lower ambassador Council to help with minor group to help rule.
    [ ] Join as a Ambassador: Instead of joining the council, you'll wait your turn.
    [ ] Don't Join.
    ---

Beyondthebeyond and mrttao like this.
  7. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

the asari seem quite overly accepting of athema.

[x] Help form the Sub-Council: While there is a council you'll make a lower ambassador Council to help with minor group to help rule.

seems interesting. and I like the idea of counter balancing the council rather than overly centralizing power

8. Beyondthebeyond

[X] Help form the Sub-Council: While there is a council you'll make a lower ambassador Council to help with minor group to help rule.

9. Revilokcaj666

That's because these asari know something the others don't.
    I always thought it was weird that they didn't have it in the game.

10. Threadmarks: 7
    Revilokcaj666

Winners: Help form the Sub-Council: While there is a council you'll make a lower ambassador Council to help with minor group to help rule.

Three months for the Ambassadors to form this Sub-Council. In that time, the Volus, Batarians, Krogan, and the Imperial Remnant to create three things. A standard Credit, United Arms Force called Citadel Security Service Or C-Sec.

The last thing they built is...
    ---
    [ ] Unified Navy: You and the Batarians will be the first Strong Arm of the Citadel.
    [ ] Special Tactics and Reconnaissance (Spectres): You'll make a special training regiment for the raw recruits.
    [ ] Restart the Interplanetary Combative Academy Program: Similar to the Spectres, You'll train the best of the best to act in C-Sec.
    ---
    With that you begin to help form boundaries with each of the races. Soon your New Alliance begin traveling in nearby sections of space. From old records you manage to found a few races. The Elcor, Quarians, and Hanar, to be precise.

However, You ran into some problems: 1 the Batarians are demanding a seat on the Council already, saying that they have more ships and men to support the Council on their own. 2 Krogan are asking their own ship designs and finally...

You found out about a race that demands unique people in each race, the people are nicknamed 'The Collectors.' You haven't gotten an image yet.

A new Calendar was made turning the new Timeline to 1 CE or Council Era. You currently dealing with the uplifting terms. For one the Batarians want to uplift the Vorcha, While the Hanar want to uplift the Drell...

On other news your mother is pregnant again and you'll see not just one child but a few dozen. Apparently she was granted special rights to the number.

"The Vorcha are the perfect races for troops in case of a war!" Hek'nok, The Ambassador from the Hegemony. "This one doesn't see the Drell as soldiers. We predict that they'll run out of resources in a mere thousand years."

"You just want them as a Client Race! That's worse then slavery!" "Your people do slavery!" "Yes, but we have the foresight to say what it is! Ambassador Adams, Please you must see the point of having an extra durable soldiers."

You Turn to the other Ambassadors, "I would like everybody's opinions." The Quarian,Tok'Zroma spoke up first, "My people are currently figuring out how to build a work force. We have no opinion on this issue."

You nodded and turn to the Elcor, Zaxian. "With Fearful Hope: I would side with the Hanar, The Drell may have time to change their ways but it is also likely they'll fail. They need our help."

Volus Ambassador, Hims, spoke next. "I think both *Cshuck* are valid points. But I must side with the *Cshuck* Batarians. A strong army for the us will help in the future. *Cshuck* It may even be wise to help both."
    ---
    [ ] Support the Batarians: The Vorcha will be moved to a better world to be raised in 'Normal' Society.
    [ ] Support the Hanar: The Drell will be moved to a better world to be raised as a client race to you and the Hanar.
    [ ] Support Neither
    [ ] Support Both: Write Down why!
    ---
    You nodded at that, and think for a few seconds. "For now lets table this, we will take an Hour recess. I want cooler head when we return."

Everyone nodded, well except Hek'nok, He huffed. You head to the Imperial Embassy and contact your Mother. The screen came on and you see your Mother currently waking up. "Oops sorry Mother, I didn't mean to wake you."

She smiles at you, Rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Its fine son *Yawn* how goes the running of the Galaxy?" "I'm currently in Recess. I heard you gotten pregnant again. How do you feel?"

"Sleepy and very hungry. But I'm only allowed to eat what they give me. I go into the Chamber, at the end of the month." You nodded, "I don't remember the Birthing Chamber."

She laughs a little, "*Yawn, You were the quietest baby I ever had. Latched onto me like it was a plan. I'm was still happy to have you. Now I'd be more happy if I could go back to *Yawn* sleee-" He head hits the pillow.

"Night Mother." You get up and head back to the chambers. Everybody was there, We even have the new Ambassador from the Salarian Union. "Morik What do we owe the pleasure?"

The Salarian bows, "The council suggest that I watch the proceedings. Maybe give our opinions..." You head to your seat, "Pray tell, what is the Official Opinion of the Council?" He straightens his coat.

"We support neither, Both the Republics and the Union believe that we shouldn't interfere with 'Lesser' Races till they are ready." You nodded

Beyondthebeyond and mrttao like this.
  11. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

[x] Unified Navy: You and the Batarians will be the first Strong Arm of the Citadel.
    [x] Support Both: Write Down why!
    -[x] it is a mutually beneficial arrangement. so why not? everyone agrees, everyone benefits.

I won't be particularly sad if both does not win and they choose to not do it.
    not really seeing the downside though

do we have IC knowledge of the reapers? have we shared it?

12. Revilokcaj666

Not yet my friend. You are holding back on that Info. I mean if they didn't believe Shepard, the most charismatic man, then why would they believe a random machine.

mrttao likes this.
  13. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

I am a bit confused here.
    did we travel back in time or something?

14. Revilokcaj666

Yes and no, instead of humanity being from the main timeline, I push them back to the prothean era. And the machine people slept or evolved through it.

about the Shepard quip I was using that situation for my reasoning why the council not listening.

15. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

So it is canon mass effect for everyone except humans, which went extinct in the previous cycle?

16. Revilokcaj666

Yes sir due to the Convenient Plague.

mrttao likes this.
  17. Beyondthebeyond

[X] Special Tactics and Reconnaissance (Spectres): You'll make a special training regiment for the raw recruits.
    [X] Support Both: Write Down why!
    -[x] it is a mutually beneficial arrangement. so why not? everyone agrees, everyone benefits.

18. Revilokcaj666

Even: Unified Navy: You and the Batarians will be the first Strong Arm of the Citadel.
    Odd: Special Tactics and Reconnaissance (Spectres): You'll make a special training regiment for the raw recruits.
    Revilokcaj666 rolled 1 die of 6 faces, total: 4
    Rolled on: July-10-2021, 07:17pm

Beyondthebeyond likes this.
  19. Threadmarks: 8
    Revilokcaj666

Winners: Unified Navy: You and the Batarians will be the first Strong Arm of the Citadels, Support Both: Write Down why!: it is a mutually beneficial arrangement. so why not? everyone agrees, everyone benefits.

A captain was rolled into the hospital, You stop the doctors, "Captain what happen? Who attacked you?" His one 'Good' eye looks around frantically till it lands on you, "Bugs! Bugs!" The doctor nudges you aside.

"I'm sorry Ambassador, but he's in critical care." They roll him away. You contact the other ambassadors and the council. "I'm assuming you all know what happen out on the fringe. I want a meeting in half an hour."

30 Minutes Later

You are sitting in the middle of a small chamber, "A fleet was attack on the Fringe of Council Space. From the one survivor said was Bugs." They turn to you. "I can only assume that he meant different Bugs. As of this moment we have no outliers."

The Asari Councilor spoke up. "So maybe another race? What do we have on the Black box?" The Salarian Councilor transmit an image onto the screen. It was an image of a Rocky Asteroid Ship.

"That was the last transmission of the Hopeful Suns. It was the lead ship of the First Exploration Fleet." It was shaped like a arrowhead.

"What is the exact location?" A Galaxy Map appears, "Here in the Mattock Nebula. It was an unexplored Relay, We have the Third and Fifth Fleets ready to surge in. You sent another image into the Hologram.

"This is the Juggernaut. It is the largest ship in the Imperial Remnant and i-" The Batarian Ambassador Hek'nok stands abruptly, "Where were you hiding this?!" You turn to him, "I wasn't hiding anything I've sent daily reports to the Council."

The Asari Councilor puts her hand to her ear. "Of course... Everyone The Mattock Relay has been open. An Armada has flooded our side of the Relay. As of this moment, We are at War."

You stand up, "The Krogan and Vorcha will be a good bases for our troops. Hek'nok... I know we've our differences but can I count on you to coordinate the Fleet Admirals?" He nods solemnly.

"The Volus will make War Bonds, I already *cshuck* have a predictive algorithms working." The Elcor shacks his body, "With Fearful Anger: The Elcor will have Troop Transports ready to fight these Bugs."

"The Quarians will have our Combat Fleet ready and waiting within the Hour." The Asari and Salarian Councilors looked at each other and seems to come to an agreement.

"We will Organize both the Commandos and STG Agents mobilize as soon as possible." You stand up, "We're at war people and we must be prepare to do we must. I adjourn this meeting, lets get to work."
    ---
    You are now at war. So you'll now have to decide who to send and where.
    Imperial Remnant
    [ ] The Juggernaut: The Flag Ship of the Imperial Fleet. It is mostly a Mobile Command Post.
    -[ ] Send to middle of the Warzone, It'll be the Command Post of Main Combat zones.
    -[ ] Hold back, it'll be your secret weapon.
    [ ] Soldiers
    -[ ] Swarm Tactics: A highly trained squad will concentrate on one target at a time.
    -[ ] Swarm Tactics 2: You'll match a The Rachni in bodies.
    [ ] Armored Units
    -[ ] Iron Rain: Bomb any location with artillery.
    -[ ] Mobile Army: Keep moving, you don't stay in one place for more then a day.
    [ ] Fleets
    -[ ] Offensive: Attack and Attack, Keep pushing till you can't push.
    -[ ] Defensive: Hold your ground and make them pay for every inch.
    Krogan Vassal State
    [ ] Troops
    -[X] Swarm Tactics 2 They'll match the Rachni in bodies
    -[ ] Hormone Booster: You'll give them a boost in their population.
    -[ ] Bigger Guns: Teach them on how to make their own guns... Bigger ones
    -[ ] Riders of Nakamor: They'll use beast to ride into battle.
    [ ] Armored Units
    -[X] Tomkah Troop Transports: Big Trucks to transport big lizards
    [ ] Fleets(Due to the fact that they haven't build anything yet they have to borrow)
    -[X] Elcor Troop Transport: Thanks to the Elcor size, they have ample room for the krogan.
    ---

mrttao likes this.
  20. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

[x] The Juggernaut: The Flag Ship of the Imperial Fleet. It is mostly a Mobile Command Post.
    -[x] Send to middle of the Warzone, It'll be the Command Post of Main Combat zones.

I don't think a mobile command post makes for a good secret weapon. plus improved command means better use of all other assets

[x] Soldiers
    -[x] Swarm Tactics: A highly trained squad will concentrate on one target at a time.
    [x] Armored Units
    -[x] Mobile Army: Keep moving, you don't stay in one place for more then a day.
    [x] Fleets
    -[x] Offensive: Attack and Attack, Keep pushing till you can't push.

[x] Troops
    -[X] Swarm Tactics 2 They'll match the Rachni in bodies
    -[x] Riders of Nakamor: They'll use beast to ride into battle.

Focus on cavalry with those super beasts

[x] Armored Units
    -[x] Tomkah Troop Transports: Big Trucks to transport big lizards
    [x] Fleets(Due to the fact that they haven't build anything yet they have to borrow)
    -[x] Elcor Troop Transport: Thanks to the Elcor size, they have ample room for the krogan.

no option options

21. Threadmarks: 8.5
    Revilokcaj666

Winners: Mrttao

[ ] Time skip by 100 years
    [ ] Time skip by full time

22. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Time skip by 100 years

Ajlove likes this.
  23. iamweirdo

iamweirdo Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Time skip by full time

Ajlove likes this.