1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Benevolence and Profiteering (Worm CYOA 1 Endbringer SI) + (Mysterious Shopkeeper CYOA)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Snu Snu Kween, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Scottyzelsnyder

Scottyzelsnyder Not too sore, are you?

calling it now sophia, madison or emma stole it and are gonna do something to invoke consequences and the fireworks are gonna be fucking GLORIOUS! :D :p

2. Maylordgiveusmercy

Maylordgiveusmercy Not too sore, are you?

I for one welcome our new Insect theme Overlady.

It would be funny to see Future Taylor after gaining her terrifying reputation as in the very mention of her name sending shivers down the spines of the most valiant heroes and vilest villains ;Then She walks into the store And acts like a love starve child when ever she meets Scarletta.

That's interesting the spray clean her acne(It could also clean up crime scene ) , the meat fat will have some effect that hasn't been shown yet(have some speculations base on the phrasing), and the wasp honey heals injuries (Skitter doesn't need to worry about hurting you to much Or taking it to far she can fight a lot longer). I can't wait to see what other foods\products you have in store for her and what effects it will have on her and the people around her.

If you don't mine a suggestion if skitter gains more pets in the future can one of the be some type of magical cone snail. Regular cone snails In nature can customize the venoms to the target IE The Venom they use on a fish and person a different. I was thinking making it be able to produce any natural poison/venom(might be able to assimilate new toxins) and being able to tailor their affects base on what Taylor would like to happen to the target. Maybe it has a built in cup to coat stingers, bug mouths , and knives.

You're going on an enthusiastic walk?:V:cool: Take care and don't run into homicidal vampire priests. Please don't cause to much trouble The police are doing there best even if they aren't as physically "gifted:p" as you.

P.S. Have a wonderful Day.

P.P.S. having bugs force feed people the honey would be rather useful in emergency situations.

P.P.P.S. I hope you enjoy your rest.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    Jaime01 and Snu Snu Kween like this.
  3. BetweenTheLines

BetweenTheLines No PMs pls, only here for lewds

MC: ** Paints black-and-white swirl on boobs and spins them ** "You are getting horning...veeeeery hoooooorny~

Jaime01, Snu Snu Kween and Snippy0 like this.
  4. Extras: CYOA Build + Mysterious Shopkeeper Imgur Link
    Snu Snu Kween

Snu Snu Kween CEO of Eldritch Hooters

Here is the Build and the link to the Mysterious Shopkeeper CYOA. I hope this was informative!

First CYOA: Worm CYOA 1

Entry: Endbringer
    Difficulty: Worldbreaker (+12 Points)
    Powers: N/A
    Companions: The Renegades(-1 Points, -1 Point Endbringer Penatly)
    Perks: Blank, Shattered Limiter, First Impressions, Additional Cores, Unbound Form (-5 Points)
    (-5 Points to remove Myterious Shopkeeper CYOA Complications)

Second CYOA: Mysterious Shopkeeper CYOA

Size: Large Market (+6 Exterior Perks, +1 Theme, +6 Interior Perks, +12 Inventory Area, +8 Knick Knacks, Complications Negated)
    Theme: Eldritch, Mystical, Technical, Whimsical (-4 Theme)
    Exterior Perks: Multiple Storefronts, Shifting Switch, Random Advertisements, Supplier Contacts x3 (+3 Theme)
    Interior Perks: Assistants, Multiple Storefronts, Ever-Present Awareness, Shop Rules x2, Workshop
    Inventory Areas: Furniture, Home Goods, Books, Food, Games & Entertainment, Clothing, Weapons, Music & Shows, Crafts, Pets & Animal Care, Garden, Medicine
    Knick-Knacks: Candy x2(Comfort Mallows, Custom: Power Beans), Drinks x3 (Booster Cola, Rejuvi, Neutral-Aqua), Magazines (Trends of Tomorrow), Novelty Items(Local Crafts), Gift Cards

Mysterious Shopkeeper CYOA: https://imgur.com/a/bkpXxFw

5. Extras: Visual References Part 1
    Snu Snu Kween

NOTE: Please DM me if you want to see the Body Reference for the SI as I cannot post it on the SFW forums of QQ.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The L'Incomparable Diamond Necklace
    [​IMG]
    The Cartier Diamond Bracelet
    [​IMG]
    The Empress Eugenie Diamond and Pearl Earrings
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Snu Snu Kween

PRAISE BOOBA!

Indeed. A very large brute rating.

I have plans for Taylor! Also, she will definitely gain more exotic bugs soon! :D

His fight with Taylor will certainly be fun and chaotic. I do agree that his crimes are deplorable, though much like you, I do hate Coil more.

I'm very flattered by your complements and I'm grateful for your support. I shall post as soon as I am able.

Taylor will ESCALATE even more! It's a must! The reactions made by Lung, Tattletale, and Bitch will certainly be chaotic. Meanwhile, Coil's demise will be a fun one to write! :D

I will neither confirm nor deny the such a theft occurred. I can't spoil the story after all. Stay tuned! :p

Taylor's spotlight will return soon! All hail the Insect Overlady. Pets and buffs are soon to come! Your suggestions were fun and have been noted. I'll try to work them in! :D

P.S. I hope you also have a wonderful day!

P.P.S. The honey will indeed be useful during emergencies!

P.P.P.S I hope you have a good rest as well.

7. Snu Snu Kween

Hypno booba, such a dangerous weapon. Too much hooooorny!

Anobuthix likes this.
  8. 1eragon33

1eragon33 Getting sticky.

Lung at least has the not very good excuse of being a man that believes that the end of world is enevible and if he is going to die away he might as well have as much Luxury as he can before it all ends. He is like those looters in video games with apocalypses in them. Hate what they do but understand why they do it. Coil on the other hand is one cat away from being a bond villian and is so skivy that he makes my skin crawl. he's a sociopath of the highest order and the only reason he gets away with so much shit is because his power lets him.

Snu Snu Kween and LordTom like this.
  9. Snu Snu Kween

I spent a very long time thinking 'what if's' with regards to Coil. His end will fun to write. A punishment to fit Coil's heinous crimes.

10. Threadmarks: Grand Opening 1.03
    Snu Snu Kween

Disclaimer: Worm is owned by Wildbow. This fanfiction is a creative outlet and is completely non-profit.

Notes: I apologize for taking over a year to update. I had school and a lot of work that needed to be done, but this fanfic was always on the back of my mind. I would like to thank everyone that has been part of this journey so far. Chapters will be smaller now so as to not be too tiring to read. As always, please feel free to point out any grammatical errors! Thank you and much love to all my new and returning readers!

Betareader: My best friend Rurichiy.

[Scarletta/Vladimira/? - The Midnight Zone - 04/11/2011 - 2:06 PM]

It had taken some metaphorical elbow grease to prepare what I needed for my little outing. I was about to step into the streets of Boston after all. I required certain assets if I were to encounter the local Protectorate, the Teeth, or the Ambassadors. I may be a strong independent Endbringer with huge knockers and badonkers, but I was also delicate and precocious. As for Blasto and his Blastgerm, I was unconcerned. Not because I didn't see them as a threat, but because I had no intention of antagonizing a potential customer.

I thought of all these things as I sat within the confines of my dressing room. Deep within my castle with no name, I began to dress to impress. Still, I had time to appreciate the lavish baroque style of my newly erected abode. The twisting halls and grand rooms were decorated with ornate golden gildings of vines, and expensive furniture with velvet carpeting lining the checkered marble floors, particularly within its foyers. Tall columns and pillars support the high domed ceilings of many chambers. I had also taken the liberty of filling the interior with statues, paintings, and crests bearing the history of the Endbringers.

During my detailed description of my dreamy digs, I had slipped into a more iconic attire. I outfitted myself with a large, black wide-brimmed hat, black leather gloves, black stiletto heels that ended in pitchforks, and a large black rose pin. In sharp contrast to my dark adornments, I slipped into my flowing white empire waist gown and wrapped three pearl necklaces around my neck. Each necklace had a unique size from small, medium, and large, with the biggest accessory holding a 20-pointed star encrusted with diamonds at the center.

My makeup was classic and fit for a lady. Matter cherry red lipstick, black wingtip eyeliner, and a little mauve eyeshadow to complete a seductive and smoky look. To complete my look, I equipped myself with a pair of pearl earrings.

I smirked as I took in my outfit as a whole. You see the look I described was almost the same as that of Lady Alcina Dimitrescu. From head to toe, I was a dead-ringer for the vampiric queen. There were some distinct differences though, such as the shoes, the necklace, and my current hairstyle. Lady Dimitrescu wore black boots, a necklace with her clan's symbol, and had short dark hair that ended in wavy curls. In contrast to this, I wore black stiletto heels, a necklace symbolizing the 20 Endbringers, and I had dark wavy hair that was braided midway.

Of course, there were other imperceptible differences, such as the hidden horrors, gadgets, and magic items I currently held on my person.

I broke myself out of my reverie as I gave a quick 'glance' at my surroundings. I had new names ready, my outfit was immaculate, and my makeup was divine. Only one more issue was left untouched by my busybodied work. It was quite an important matter at that time. A conundrum that figuratively required a lot of my core's near-infinite processing power.

Should I leave the store open while I go off to galavant around the city of Boston? There were many benefits to leaving the store open. More customers, more profit, more clout, and more of everything. However, without my guidance and general sexy self, I feared I would miss out on potential interactions with capes. There was also the matter of Coil who may or may not be planning a raid of my store. After all, the advertisements didn't get to choose who to advertise to. I decided to forego the Subliminal Draw perk, as such the arrival of capes wouldn't be constant, and instead left to random chance.

Such a conundrum left me standing there for God knows how long. Time felt different here in the Midnight Zone. My store was connected to different countries after all. Currently, the storefront is located in Stockholm Sweden, Asunción Paraguay, and Brockton Bay. That meant that two gates lead to an afternoon sun while the other led to a night under the moon. It was exciting in a way. To not need to go through airport debacles and dizzying flights to travel the world. All I needed was a little bit of time.

I had spent an inordinate amount of time deciding whilst floating my thoughts elsewhere ever so often. It was a difficult decision, but due to my fear of missing out, or fomo as many would call it, I decided to close up shop.

The main reason was that I feared I would miss interactions with capes and the prolific agents of chaos that Cauldron and Coil employed. There were other capes and factions that I wanted to meet as well, so the decision to close up shop for the day came without risk. No civilians nor capes would gain sudden boons until I finished enjoying Boston, Massachusetts.

With my decision finally made, it was time to call in the big guns. One of my managers within the store, this eldritch entity that could be described as a 'Karen with superpowers'. Empowered by the Eldritch Theme, this Manager was one of the 4 managers I could bust out within the confines of The Midnight Zone.

"Manager Assistant Eldritch," I call out as an old white woman with an enormous and garish bob cut appears. She had features depicting a middle-aged white woman with a stern if not displeased look on her face. Her outfit consisted of a white short-sleeved button-up, gray rubber gloves, dark grey slacks, and black boat shoes with white soles. However, her black apron had gold letters embroidered at the center of the chest area.

There was an ominous feel to this abomination of a manager. Her very shadow casts inhuman and amorphous shapes all with a multitude of tentacles and teeth. Her dark purple eyes were constantly moving in two different directions, much like a chameleon. Her teeth individually shifted from human to canine, to needle-like, to shark teeth whenever she spoke. Her limbs moved as if they had no bones and her voice grated on my ears like nails on a chalkboard. Ever so often, something would move underneath her hair, as if a writhing mass was living underneath all those bleached dead follicles.

"What do you want?" Manager Assistant Eldritch's tone was aggressive and almost sounded like she didn't want to listen to me. Unlike the normal assistants, I had gained these thematic enigmas when I had taken the Shattered Limiter perk. They along with my available stock would get stronger each year. However, I knew for a fact that once items were sold, their power ceiling wouldn't increase outside the walls of The Midnight Zone.

"Take care of the shop while I'm away. Make sure nobody tries to break in while the store is closed." I say this to her as she rolls her eyes in two different directions while giving me a nod. I smile at her rebellious act, it was nice to see some uniqueness and autonomy from the more powerful assistants.

My smile never left my features as I walked toward the entrance of The Midnight Zone. It was more akin to a pier than an entrance, however, I was not perturbed by such discrepancies. I had some fun waiting for me in Boston and I wasn't about to let my reverie get in the way of that. Time was of the essence, especially if I wanted to visit Dear Taylor later tonight. Knowing that sweet and silly little girl, she'd probably go out with Rose on patrol. Pitted against Lung of all things, all the while helping villainous scoundrels who aid a madman for selfish reasons.

Still, the Undersiders were a tricky bunch, loveable in some ways, and irritating in others. I needed to be there to help steer Taylor in the right direction otherwise she'd fall in with them and canon worm would start all over again.

"Tsk," I suck in some air in disappointment as I realize I was stuck in my own thoughts again. Life has become quite difficult and different ever since I list all my bodily systems in place of a core. Either way, I had a city to explore and people to advertise to, and it was time to move on to Boston.

I was at the edge of the peer where three portals resided. With one stroke of my hands, the world around the Asunción Paraguay portal began to shift, swirling in an instant until the view transformed. Gone were the South American trees and architecture and in its place were the many brick walls of Boston Massachusetts. You could almost smell the crisp sea air just outside the portal entrance. It seems I landed somewhere in Long Wharf, a fitting place for one such as me.

I took a deep breath as I readied my magical tour pamphlet of Boston. Swiped from the Topnotch Travel and Vehicles building. It had the special ability to teleport me to the locations depicted within the paper's folds. I simply needed to remove the seal on each location and a teleportation circle would appear. It was all very convenient.

A smirk makes its way to my face as I phased through the portal and into Boston.

[Scarletta/Vladimira/? - Museum of Fine Arts, Boston - 04/11/2011 - 3:13 PM]

"What do you mean my pose was indecent?!" I ask this with delighted fury as I bend over to place myself face-to-face with the security guard who I asked to take my picture with my The Midnight Zone brand Camera.

"Maam motorboating a statue with your breasts IS indecent. There are children present. Not to mention the fact that touching the statues is punishable by law, I won't warn you again," The middle aged man in a gray collared uniform berates me with a disappointed and chastising tone.

My amusement dropped the moment I realized what he implied! There WERE children present! Tykes and little kiddies are all on field trips with their parents and teachers. I neglected my surroundings as I thoroughly debauched myself in front of the crowd by pressing my boulder-sized bosoms into the face of Zeus.

"I-I apologize profusely for what I've done. Please forgive me." I said as I bowed before the gathering crowd. It seems that a 'tall sexy vampire cape' was spotted at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts.

"You're not the first to try and touch the statues, but you're definitely the first one to try what you just did." He says with an amused look as his glances lingers on my chest.

"Right. I think I'll be going now" I say this as I pull out my tour pamphlet whilst walking towards the exit of the exhibit. It was time to make my way to the aquarium.

I vanish just as I round the corner, leaving not a trace, except for a few flyers advertising the midnight zone, fluttering around the museum.

[Scarletta/Vladimira/? - New England Aquarium, Boston - 04/11/2011 - 3:13 PM]

“Hello~.” I hear a voice call for me from behind. It was a child, a little boy dressed in a blue and white striped sweater and jogging pants. He had the tiniest little rubber shoes, though I knew there were smaller sizes fit for infants. He seemed to be in awe of me as he was staring at me in wonder and bewilderment.

"Why hello there little one. What can I do for you?" I say this as I give the boy's parents a reassuring smile. They seemed unsure about letting their child approach me, but relented when the boy stepped closer.

"You're tall." The child gives me the sweetest grin. What a nice kid.

"Yes, yes I am," I say this as a matter of factly before kneeling down and failing to put myself eye to eye with the boy.

"What's your name?" The kid asks with curiosity brimming in his eyes.

"Call me Vladimira," I say this with a kind smile as I see someone in my peripheral take a picture of the jellyfish display using a camera.

"I'm Tommy," The boy, now named Tommy, reaches out to shake my hand. I, being a courteous and elegant woman, take his hand gently and shake it.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance Tommy. What can I do for you?" I ask with a quizzical look on my face as I prop my hands below my chin whilst tilting my head.

"What's your favorite fish? Mine's the puffer fish! I think they're neat!" Tommy beams at me with a bright smile.

"Ah yes, the puffer is my favorite too. Though for different reasons," I say this with a coy smirk before continuing, "I personally prefer the Fugu puffer fish due to its taste. The excitement that comes from gambling with one's life as you devour the flesh of a creature whose poison could kill a man thirty times over is a true thrill. Truly the Fugu puffer is one of the kings of food thrills. One's life hanging on the line as you savor what could be your last bite of tetrodotoxin."

I will neither confirm nor deny the semi-psychotic expression that totally didn't appear on my face as I attempted to #traumatizethechildren.

"You eat puffer fish?!" Tommy is as he backs away a little with a horrified look on his. "COOL!" His expression suddenly shifts to one of pure amazement. I was utterly floored by this.

To my surprise, not only was he excited by me eating his favorite fish, but he was also mouthing off a multitude of questions for me. It was a constant barrage of curious questions aimed at figuring out taste, location and price. I had underestimated this world's kinder and their desensitization to violence. Perhaps this boy was an avid reader of the PHO. Either way, I had my work cut out for me as I answered his questions. This was going to take a while, after all, I was if not a gracious and informative hostess.

[Scarletta/Vladimira/? - Freedom Trail, Boston - 04/11/2011 - 6:49 PM]

In the end I managed to gain many potential customers as I toured the New England Aquarium with Tommy and his parents. His mother and father were a lovely couple of doctors who asked about me. They mentioned capes and case 53s and asked if I was one such case, I of course gave them the truthful answer much to their confusion.

I didn't care whether people believed me about not being a case 53, after all, it wasn't as if I could go ahead telling people I was an Endbringer. The rumors and chaos that could come from such a revelation would truly be fun though I wasn't in the mood for it.

Either way, I was about done with walking the Freedom Trail when an explosion rang through my ears. The blast was enough to send many flying and more running in panic. In my peripheral, I could see multiple figures duking out in an all-out no-holds-barred cape fight, now with more explosions. I of course was not bothered by any of the commotions, though the civilians around me were running and screaming.

Instead of focusing on the dangers of the area, I chose to allow myself a moment of bliss. The sky was a perfect shade of purplish orange as the sun was setting. The perfect lighting for a Mexican Standoff. Everything was coated in rainwater, as it had rained while I was exploring the New England Aquarium with Tommy and his family. The rain itself left a lovely humid feel in the air. Most people would be in jackets due to the sudden possibility of rain, combined with the cool spring air of April.

I, being a creature of a new alien form, did not feel discomfort. Instead I felt only sensation. I felt the chilling winds blow past my face as the cool wet air sets itself upon the streets of Boston. I could feel tingles on my layered alien nerves as I stretched my arms out in wonder. I could stare deep into the setting sun without burning my eyes, watching as each ray flittered out in place of darkness. The colors of the scenery melded with the grey brick walls of the USS Constitution Museum where the Freedom Trail ended. The trees were basked with orange light and street lamps were beginning to open, truly Boston is a wonderful place.

You could almost taste the feel of tourism as you basked in the glory of this scenic moment. Birds fleeing up above, the screams of the unpowered hordes, the explosions, and blasts of sheer power emanating from the capes who cared not for the safety of others. It was all so lovely really, to live the dream of a child. To witness a battle between villains and would-be heroes. All the while experiencing the glory of Boston’s Freedom Trail. Perhaps I should visit Salem nex-!

‘RIIIIIIIP’ My metaphorical blood runs cold as I hear and feel my dress tear. I could see the culprit too. A singular arrow, aimed at my chest. Who dares to sully my dress?! Who dares to take aim at my breastacular boobas?! Who dares to take an attempt at my life with such cheap weaponry?!

The air became heavy, cloying, and tense as I could hear all fighting cease. I let loose so much killing intent in that moment, that it sent the seven unknown capes into a standstill. I slowly turned my head to them, my yellow eyes glowing with murderous rage. How dare this pathetic creature make fire at me. These broken playthings of the entities would soon learn their lesson.

I could see the four capes clearly now. My eyes immediately zoned in on the ones that attacked me to the left of the ruined field. The first was none other than the Butcher, a tall asian woman in crimson stylized samurai armor, accentuated with spikes and skulls. Her hair was long, black, and straight, tied into a messy and bloody ponytail. She had her bow proudly pointed at me with another arrow notched. Clearly she didn’t know who she was messing with.

The second was a hideous four legged creature with a multitude of spikes and other bone-like protrusions exiting its skins. They were the size of an average SUV and had a worried look on its maw-like face. This thing was most likely Animos, the changer with a power-nullifying screech.

The third was dressed much like the rest of the rotten Teeth. Bones, spikes, blades, armor, and body parts, all mishmashed together into one fashion disaster. With streaks of blood coated hair and garrish scabs covering their body like armor, one could surmise that this pathetic excuse for a female was Hemmorhagia.

The fourth was a set of lackeys all with the same facial features and semi-muscular build. All dressed in gauche yellow plating with bones, spikes, and blades. All with a set of small severed arms attached to their shoulders. I didn’t have the time to count how many of them I had frozen in fear, but it didn’t matter, for I now knew that this lackey was none other than Spree. He who could multiply every three seconds, creating an orgy of bodies to bury enemies with his numbers. How amusing.

The three on the right then took my attention, unlike the Teeth who had all faced my rather tall self with aggressive stances, these three were on guard. I knew their looks by heart just by seeing them, they were dressed in garbs just like the CYOA had depicted. The first was a man dressed in a black cloak with three arching yellow stripes and no hood. He was garbed in kevlar combat gear beneath it all, topped with a pilot-like gasmask on his face. He was surrounded by a dangerous looking mustard colored gas that swirled arounds his entire body. I knew him, only from pictures and words though. His name was Riot, and was the strategist of The Renegades.

The second was a tall knight dressed from head to toe in dark ice-like metallic armor with blue energy crackling from every crack and crevice. He wielded a great sword and shield made entirely out of the densest ice I have ever seen. So deep and dense were these weapons that it was almost like staring into an abyss of cold when you looked deep into them. He was known as Frost, the frontliner and ‘tank’ of the Renegades.

The last of the three was one that left me particularly excited. He was a man dressed in bandages and a tattered gray cloak. He was very very muscular with greatly toned tan skin and sickly crimson flames emanating from his fists. He wore a skeletal mask with crimson eye sockets. He was known as Warlock, the leader and strongest fighter of the Renegades.

Truly the setting sun was perfect for this tense superpowered mexican standoff. However I digress, I couldn’t savor the moment due to the heathen that made an attempt at my life just now. I glare with burning indignation towards the Butcher and her posse of pussies. Cowards who couldn’t fight without lapping at the feet of their worthless leader.

“Apologize.” I say this loud and clear as I turn towards all of them in my full glory. Towering above them all like the titan of titty terror that I was.

“What?” The Butcher asks this in a raspy and confused voice as she nearly lowers her guard but quickly resumes her aim. She looked tense, unsure as to why her body had stopped, her psychosis truly was a wonder with fourteen personalities all meshes into one.

“I said,” I say whilst flash teleporting right in front of her, the shadows and bats all swirling and fluttering around me as I do so. “Apologize.”

Before anyone could react, I was already bitchslapping the Butcher, who was too stunned by my speed to defend herself. Her body is flung across the street as she collides with the lamp post, a sickening crack resounding through the area as one of her legs breaks from the impact.

“Apologize for ruining my dress, you worthless sack of maggot manure!” I say this with all the distaste I can muster as I spit in the Butcher’s general direction. Lower life forms such as her deserved such punishment.

All hell breaks loose from there as I calmly fix my hat. After all, I can’t go into a fight looking disheveled, that was the Teeth's job.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed the interactions and conversations I wrote! The next chapter is already in the works!

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Also, if there are any grammatical errors, please point them out!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2022
  11. Maylordgiveusmercy

Good to see you again

2lio and Snu Snu Kween like this.
  12. Snu Snu Kween

Good to be back! Thank you for the love! <3

Maylordgiveusmercy and 2lio like this.
  13. LightninMan1

LightninMan1 Getting sticky.

Noice.

Snu Snu Kween likes this.
  14. Scurra71900

Scurra71900 I trust you know where the happy button is?

Thanks for the update!

15. Altrium

Altrium Fuck this sites garbage ass favorite system. Gone for Good

welcome back! thanks for the update! one of the few female lead stories i very much enjoy! glad to see you back, hope everything is going well with you and yours!

16. meloa789

meloa789 Versed in the lewd.

It is good to see this back once again.

17. ShadowWisp

ShadowWisp Know what you're doing yet?

It is truly sad that this fic went dead. Why am i hearing ghosts? Oh. It is still here? I.. I thought that you were dead? Well, let's hope that the second part of that is also true.

Ajlove and Snu Snu Kween like this.
  18. Maylordgiveusmercy

If your are going for big mom energy you're successful.
    I forgot to say this but I hope you have a Wonderful Day

19. Primeknight

Primeknight Know what you're doing yet?

Welcome back! And hope you a good day and health.

Can't wait for more!

20. Snu Snu Kween

Thank you! <3

Thank you for the love!

i thank you for the kind words. I must admit I do get help from my Beta Reader Rurichiy, she helps me bounce off my ideas. I'm also glad to be back, everything is getting better yes.

Thank you! Glad to be back writing! <3

Yes it is. The outline is done and I've started writing the next chapter. Rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated.

Wooooo! I did it! Big Mom Energy SI! Thank you for the love! <3 I hope you have a wonderful day as well! <3

I can't wait to post more! Thank you for the well wishes, I hope you also have a good day of healthy living!

Primeknight and meloa789 like this.
  21. ShadowWisp

ShadowWisp Know what you're doing yet?

On that note. I have a question. is there Lewds to be done? Although, considering that it's not in NSFW CrW... Well... Eh, whatever...

22. Snu Snu Kween

Perhaps? Though the SI is interested in Men, though they can be convinced to partake in a multi-gender tête-à-tête. If I ever decide to create NSFW moments within this fanfic, I would make a separate thread.

Ajlove likes this.
  23. Threadmarks: Grand Opening 1.04
    Snu Snu Kween

Disclaimer: Worm is owned by Wildbow. This fanfiction is a creative outlet and is completely non-profit.

Notes: Please be gentle with the critiques. This is the first fight scene I’ve ever written and the first time Rurichiy has ever edited and given suggestions to one. I will say that we;ve been planning this chapter for forever now, so finally having it out is especially gratifying. As always, please feel free to point out any grammatical errors! Thank you and much love to all my new and returning readers!

Betareader: My best friend Rurichiy.

[Scarletta/Vladimira/? - Boston National Historical Park - 04/11/2011 - 7:15 PM]

The air was incredibly tense as I fixed my Greater Hat of Shielding, activating its effects just in time to produce an expansive black and pink geometric barrier made of shadowy energy.

As soon as I had finished slapping the metaphorical shit out of their leader, the rest of the Teeth were out for blood. I was in the middle of the street right in front of where the Butcher formerly stood. Her companions were all spread out in different parts of the park. Animos was situated near some trees just a northern block away from me. Hemorrhagia was further south east by some trees and Spree and his clones were spread all over the street in front of the USS Constitution Museum, which for those that don’t know is the end of the Freedom Trail.

SCREECH!” Animos roared with a sudden blast of sonic power that shattered the surrounding glass. The massive dog-like creature with a maw-like face had a hateful sound to its empowered voice as it pelted my barrier with a sonic wail.

“DIE!” Hemorrhagia dashed swiftly as she tried to close the gap between us. Her body was coated in scab armor and she had sharp claws made entirely out of blood protruding from each arm. She snarled with feral animosity as she then slash with vigor. Her blades left no scratches on my barrier, but they did stain it which made me think that if those blades touched a human it’d be bad news.

“Kill the bitch!” “Kill her!” “Krill!” Spree and his clones shouted in varied unison as he began mass producing clones, all of them were attempting to mob my barrier. A veritable mass of bodies that continued to mass produce and breach my shield to no avail. Some were starting to become nonsensical and others were falling dead without function.

This chaos and barrages of attacks triggered sparks of energy that blasted into the concrete as my magic held strong. The shield was gaining a more vivid color and the vibrations were pulsing now. So strong were the pulses that soon enough a blast sent Animos and Hemorrhagia tumbling into clones of Spree, thus leaving them with no further harm. I hadn’t noticed that Spree was covering his bases with his companions, a feat I didn’t think the Teeth were capable of. They were also a sturdy bunch, I’d give them that. The fact that my barrier’s force reflection failed to kill any of them besides a couple of Spree’s flunky clones was disappointing, my hat would need to be reconfigured in the workshop. That was the price I had to pay for rushing the creation of these outfits and their enchantments. Still, I was rather impressed that the barrier didn’t take a single scratch.

As each of the three members of the teeth got up, they managed to mouth words that formed coherent sentences, another irritation. The barrier should have knocked them senseless, but here they are, right as rain, if a little bruised.

I could tell, even through this measly crowd of mass-produced lackadaisical buffoons that the real Spree was one of the clones blasted backwards. Call it an Endbringers sense so to speak. I could perceive the shards of Parahumans, much like my siblings. I could feel the urge for conflict and information rising from them. I could almost taste the desire for more, more violence, more bloodshed. All in the name of the Warrior Entity.

It was curious in a sense, I perceived the shards as twinkles of metallic light, of function and information, all bundled up in a coating of brain matter. It made me wonder how my other siblings perceived the Shards as I thought of my own core’s view as the twinkling and shine of golden coins. The potential to corrupt and extort all wrapped up in a monetary view.

It was all so grand real-!

“-ou listening to me?! Didn’t your skank ass mother ever teach you to pay attention when someone’s talking to you bitch?” For a moment I thought Hemorrhagia had become Skidmark, as her banter was filled with profanity. She and her companions were back or near to their original positions as they were all blown back by my barrier’s blast. Perhaps I had angered the blood controller more than I realized, or maybe she was just frustrated with her lack of power. Either way, such disrespect deserved retaliation.

“Didn’t your mother ever teach you not to bother your betters? Clearly you don’t know when someone’s out of your league little blood girl. You three better scramble like an egg before you all get folded like omelets.” I say this as I calmly and swiftly remove my earrings and necklace. I was a Lady of class and thus did not wish to sully my rather expensive jewelry. I then stored the expensive items in between my cleavage. The hammerspace in-between my breasts taking care of the rest.

I could, after all, have the space to appear whenever I wanted. This would prevent unwanted absorptions into my bosom. It would also prevent people from shoving their hands into places that don’t belong.

“No she didn’t!” Hemorrhagia says this in a rebellious manner as I raise my brow at her in disappointment.

“Now, what is it you were talking about again?” I ask this with a curious look on my face as I maintain my barrier.

WE ASKED FOR YOUR NAME!” Spree and his clones all shout coherently a feat I didn’t know most of those braindead bastards were capable of. The street lamps light up as the sun fully sets, illuminating the multiplying cape in an unflattering cool, white light.

I could see the readied stances on the three of them, they were more than angry now. Even better was the fact that none of them wanted to flee. Perhaps the first impression perk really did work wonders and miracles.

“You are sssstrong. Sssstrength desssservessss a name.” Animos said this in a creepy almost serpentine voice as his maw formed words I didn’t think were possible. He was slowly trying to prowl through the treeline, trying to disappear from my view. I was learning more and more about these characters. Still, they had asked for my name and I was raised to be a proper person so I answered with my new moniker for the day.

“Oh pardon me. Where are my manners,” I say this with amusement as my barrier goes on cooldown. I wouldn’t be able to use it for another 5 minutes. The shimmering geometric darkness of pink and black shadows dissipates around me. All the energies neatly seeping into my hat. A sight that made Hemorrhagia and some of Spree’s clones smirk. I couldn’t even begin to explain the look on Animos’ maw, but I would try. I like a worm’s mouth smirking and forming angles that are unappealing to look at.

“You may call me Bulgaria. Proprietress of The Midnight Zone, Trader of the Finest Wares, and the fourth of twenty siblings. I already know who you three are alongside your Leader. After all,” I say this as I teleport behind a crowd of Spree’s clones with my Greater Boots of Misty Step. The flash and swirl of shadows and bats happens in an instant as I raise my hands as if to rejoice. “Your reputations precede you.”

My hands begin to glow with a sinister hue as I activate my Ring of Archwizard to create an illusion that could affect the real world. Black and pink magic circles begin swirling beneath my feet as I hover off of the ground with my Dress of Flying for added effect. A swirling orb of murky opaque pink liquid begins to form above me as I shout.

Witness the power of DREAMS!” I say this with a booming voice as I let the sphere loose. The orb suddenly and swiftly split into four directions as they swirled around me in a maddening dance. Spree attempts to counterattack, but to no avail. The orbs begin to absorb the multiple man’s clones. With each new victim the orbs would grow until they were pregnant with possibility.

Spree’s clones were scrambling like the eggs that they were as they ran from the orbs to no avail. With each fair strut, my orbs moved closer to absorb more and more. Until each one had taken at least 15 clones, dead or alive. The spheres then began to undulate and writhe as I smirked and began to laugh. The magical circles beneath me spread out to the spheres and enveloping them in an eerie mauve light as I did so.

“Ohohohoho~!” I laughed with the audacity of a furious Japanese princess as sassily snapped my fingers, forcing the orbs to burst!

Pop!’ The orbs which were now as tall as me and just as wide exploded to reveal multiple small creatures. Gremlins that were just about one meter tall and they have scaly reptile-like skin, large batlike ears, three sharp claws on their feet and hands and equally sharp teeth. Their looks and color vary, ranging between various shades and combinations of green, brown, black, and pink. They also had the added benefit of having demonic wings attached to them.

“To the Matron of the small, I pray to thee. Grant me the blessing of thy spiritual children to annihilate mine enemies with claws and TEETH! Swarm of Flying Gremlins!” My eyes turn pure black for just a moment as the gremlins all screech with their tiny squeaky war cries as they take flight. Each swarm attacked multiple clones of Spree as they clawed and bit the eyes and ankles of Spree’s Clones.

“What the fuck are these things?!” Spree shouts as he attempts to bat them away, failing to do so it soon turns into a war of bodies. Gremlins versus Spree, perhaps this would make for an excellent PHO video.

It was then that I realized that I couldn’t move my legs in a slow fashion. I looked down to see a mess of biomass and limbs all curled up around my boots.

“Ah, clever bo-!” I am shocked, no, utterly floored by the level of teamwork and skill Spree and Animos display as I lose my balance slightly and am pushed back by animal screamer’s power nullification screech.

It seems that while I was grandstanding with my Gremlin army, Spree had set a trap while Animos charged a very powerful sonic blast.

I shift my core’s center of gravity in an attempt to cheat and balance myself rightly further away from Animos and smile brilliantly. There was collateral damage everywhere, car alarms were going off, trees were broken, and the streets had craters in them. This was going swimmingly~.

“Thank you.” I smile with beautiful sincerity as I clasp my hands together in thankful praise.

“What’ssss thissss about?” Animos has an unsure tone to his raspy voice and he is shocked at what I just said. Even my Gremlins and Spree stopped to listen due to my thanks all out of the blue.

“I’m learning so much from each of you. The importance of teamwork, the value of paying attention, as well as balancing your attacks and defenses.” I give him a chaste bow with both hands clasped in front of my waist as I close my eyes. Truly this was an experience not many could afford, let alone survive, and yet here I was enjoying one of life’s many thrills. That thrill being cape fighting of course.

“If you didn’t even know that. Then you’re a failure as a cape and a warrior. You’ll die a failure too!” Hemorrhagia up and roasts me out of nowhere before suddenly appearing from behind me and grasping the small of my back.

“Eep~!” I squeal out in embarrassment.

“You didn’t pay attention, and now without your powers,” She says this as she attempts to exsanguinate me. ”You. Are. DEAD!”

“...” I could feel her disgusting plasma attempt to violate my innards to no avail. In fact the only thing she managed to do was deface my dress even further…

“W-what?! Why isn’t it working?!” Hemorrhagia goes into a panic as she spreads even more of her red tide on to my dress, further enraging me. This dress is made of egyptian cotton, the sow(female pig) that sullied it must be taught a lesson.

“Insect.” I say this with rage of an angered goddess as I teleport in a swirling flash of darkness and bats to face her. “HOW DARE YOU PRESUME TO RUIN! MY! DRESS!” Before she could even react I grasped her firmly by the throat and slammed her into the ground.

A portal behind Hemorrhagia opens as I smile viciously. This was the darkest pit of The Midnight Zone, my prison for the worst and she was the first of many to come.

“I hope you enjoy your stay.” I stay saying this all the vengeance I can muster as I toss her into the void of my realm. Her screams are drowned out as I do so.

“Hemorrhagia!” Animos says this as he roars at me with another screech, however before I could react I was shot so many times in the chest that it made me fall on my buttocks.

Suddenly! The Butcher explosively teleports right above me to bash me in the head with her gatling gun.

“DIE!” The Butcher screams with a legendary rage as fires into my face pointblank. However before she could continue, I used my Greater Boots of Misty Step to flash away in a swirl of shadows and bats.

“I don’t think I will~!” I say this with vicious glee as I erect my geometric barrier of pink energies and flowing darkness.

“COWARD!” The Butcher and Animos scream this as they both sustain their attacks against me. My shield stays strong throughout the continuous assault of bullets and sound. It was almost laughable.

“Ohohohohoho~! How long do you think you can keep this u-!” I pause as I suddenly see cracks forming on my barrier. What in the world?!

It seems the combined powers of Animos’s power nullification with the Butcher’s space bending sure hit ranged attacks had somehow combined to hit the same spot. Impossible! My products were perfect! The CYOA said so! I didn’t even take any flaws so how was this possible?! Even if the process was hurried, the Greater Hat of Shielding should have been more than enough to defend against this assault!

“NO!” I let out a horrid scream of denial as my barrier shatters and I am once again in awe of the parahumans before me. However, before I could close my mouth to speak up, a grenade lobs itself in between my lips and explodes.

[Bastion - Boston National Historical Park - 04/11/2011 - 7:39 PM]

I was, no, I am the Leader of the Boston Protectorate. Today was supposed to be like any other day on patrol. I would get coffee. Take pictures with the fans. Breakup a few minor hiccups on the street. Help some cats off some trees and try not to blow up in the face of my wife’s divorce lawyers.

Little did I know that I’d be helping evacuate people out of the Freedom Trail because the Teeth tried to intercept the Renegades. We were understaffed too, so I was the only one on the scene. The wards weren’t even allowed anywhere near the area due to the multiple A-Class threats.

So there I was, helping evacuate people when I saw her. The tall woman in white with a black hat. Teleporting and slapping the Butcher into the kingdom comes. Damn that was one hell of a slap. Then the fighting began.

Brute ratings, mover ratings, blaster ratings, shaker ratings, master ratings, all bundled into one trump case 53. She was strong, but inexperienced. She called herself Bulgaria which didn’t sound like a cape name. This Bulgaria chick was more concerned about her dress than her life which made no sense to me. She even yeeted Hemorrhagia into a portal to God knows where, because the bitch stained Bulgaria’s outfit. That was when it all went to hell though.

When the Butcher woke up and I knew it was over from there. Heck, even Bulgaria’s forcefield broke from Animos’ scream and the Butcher’s Bullets. Then she got a grenade into her face.

That was when the skies went dark. You could hear a whisper in the air as something started to descend from the skies. I’ve never seen such a power before, but I will admit I nearly pissed myself.

Let our celestial tears fall. Let us open their eyes from this neverending nightmare!” Over and over I would hear this whisper drown out all the noise in the area. It was on a constant loop in my mind as my eyes went wide and my jaw went slack.

That was when the screaming started. The Butcher, Spree, and Animos were impaled on black and pink spikes, but I couldn’t see any blood. Instead, I could hear their awful screams as black tears leaked from their eyes. It was weird too, since I thought the Butcher couldn’t feel pain, yet there she was, screaming like she was experiencing the worst pain in her life.

Meanwhile, Bulgaria was flying higher and higher in the middle of the street, her skirt was flying revealing some very nice legs. Damn it, don't get distracted. Anyways she had these weird circles with glowing symbols all rotating around her. She had a black flame on her right and a pink one on her left. Everything about her looked beautiful and scary.

Then, a giant fucking meteor wreathed in pink flames and black symbols broke through the clouds. It was like a sign from god, to cleanse the sins of those who wronged Bulgaria. Everyone, including myself, was in awe and weeping. Panic beset most as they tried to run, while some merely lay there crying, knowing the inevitability to struggle against a meteor the size of the Statue of Liberty descended. I did my best to make as many shields as possible. I was a hero damn it and there were kids here! Innocent kids like my daughter who deserved more to life than being crushed by this meteor summoning psychopath.

“RUUUUUUUUN!” I shout to the crowd of people who break into a sprint. I don’t know why I stayed to be a hero. Maybe some part of me wanted to be remembered as a Martyr. Fuck, if I know. I was the leader of the Boston Protectorate damn it! I’m not sure how long I was staring at the flaming pile of rock destined to kill us all, but I definitely wasn’t ready for the impact.

BOOOOOOM!’ An explosion of huge fucking size erupted from the ground as the earth shook and pink flames and darkness took over the Park. I felt no pain even though there was fire. The roiling mass of pink fire and black symbols coated my body to no effect. Then all of sudden, the lights went out. The only feeling I could get was the cool crisp sensation of the air around me as I opened my eyes to take a peak.

“Hey look, it's Bastion!” A Hispanic man with short brown hair and tan skin walks up to me with his African American wife and their daughter. “Sir, could my daughter get a picture?”

“W-What? I-I mean sure.” I say this in a daze as more people gather for autographs and pictures.

The street lights were back on, everything was back to normal. No damage done to anything, no super powered vampire capes fighting the Teeth. No Renegades, no nothing. All the damage done by the teeth were gone too. All the people around me were walking and talking normally, as if a super cape fight didn’t just happen a few seconds ago. The only thing left were my memories and cold sweat. It was almost like everything was just a bad DREAM.

[Scarletta/Vladimira/Bulgaria - The Midnight Zone - 04/11/2011 - 8:01 PM]

“Did you get all of that?” I ask the invisible flying gremlin named Bub as he revealed himself holding a video camera.

“Yes Mistress! I got it all! Mwahaha!” Bub laughs in a cute and maniacal way as I pat him on the head whilst savoring the footage I had just gained. I only wanted to get footage of my impromptu vacation, but I also managed to tape a cape fight with my products in action!

“Excellent work Bub, there will be extra snacks for you and your family. Don’t forget to share with the rest of them now, you know how your wife gets,” I say this with a brilliant smile as I move towards my castle to get changed. I really needed to get out of this lewd outfit. Lord knows all the slobbering hordes I would attract with my cleavage footage.

“Oh thank you Mistress! I will! Nyehehehe!” Bub scurries back into the Prized Pets and Animal Care shop as I pondered on my next move. Perhaps a little Brockton Bay escapade to see how Dear Taylor was fairing against Lung.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed the interactions and conversations I wrote! The next chapter is already a third of the way done!

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Also, if there are any grammatical errors, please point them out!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2022
    Bobbibp, Kinpanda28, Meikyuu and 75 others like this.
  24. Maylordgiveusmercy

Very dramatic of you. Also a good way to test out the limits of her current merchandise/equipment( rushed job as it is currently).

Now a few pet ideas
    1. Fireflies that absorb flames and heat. Used for Putting out fires and use correctly can cause cold damage. Once they store enough heat energy it can fire a heat beam.

2 . moths that cast a small illusion. Harmless on there own ,but in a large groups under someone like Taylor. You can get the picture.

3 violin crickets . Crickets that have the same range as a violin .

4 Coral Cutting Crabs
    Like Leaf Cutting ants the make giant nests out of their name sake. Instead of silk they use a self produced concrete to make their homes with. Their claws are sharp and strong enough to cut through lime stone. Like the Leaf cutter Ant they make Gardens But instead of fungi they grow corals , sea anemones ,and other aquatic plants at a frankly super natural speeds.

5 Pillow Beetles.
    Large , Soft ,and Cute these Beatles come in a verity colors . they are mostly use for their name sake as they rarely move with good reason. But is you some how land on a group of them they're momentum dampening properties would save you from a fall from any height.

Warning Natural pillow Beatle nests have a Symbiotic relationship with Sand Man Butterflies (knock dust) and dream eater/weaver spiders.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
  25. Snu Snu Kween

Thank you for the love and suggestions! I will be sure to add these when I'd able! These are some amazing ideas~! <3

26. meloa789

meloa789 Versed in the lewd.

Alongside with the things I said in the other threads, she also needs allies (ie. adopted children with S-Class potential) ASAP.

27. Scurra71900

Scurra71900 I trust you know where the happy button is?

Thanks for the updates!

Wolfsroses59 and Snu Snu Kween like this.
  28. JohnSmithMIB

JohnSmithMIB I trust you know where the happy button is?

Fight went from banter to apocalypse very quickly. Not bad at all. Figuring out how magic and shard powers would interact and creating a believable, balanced, and dramatic fight would be tough. MC is OP so her figuring out the best way to apply her powers does feel like a great route to add tension to fights.

Noelle could be an interesting addition.

29. Dragonslayer Ornstein

Dragonslayer Ornstein Dragon layer extraordinaire.

Normally I don’t like the “It was all a dream” stuff but in this case it made a more dramatic flair for the fight. Who all was ensnared in the dream? Bastion and the Teeth for sure, but was anyone or anything else actually real? We’re they all just standing around like statues while they fought in the dream?

Or… Was it not a dream?

Is this new cape so powerful that she can fix the landscape, alter the flow of time, and change the short term memory of all the civilians in range? Poor Bastion must be shaking in his boots!

A proper eldritch threat! Cognitive hazards are always fun and it’s a clever way to have an OP mc to throw down without putting anyone in any real danger. Very classy.

30. Snu Snu Kween

Already set for that. :) No need to worry.

Thank you for the love! She's still learning so a fight against the Butcher would have been a loss if not for her items. I have plans for capes like Noelle. All in good time