1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[RPG] Mine.chr (DDLC/Minecraft)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alien-Kun, Oct 23, 2020.

?

Which android should be added to the story?

Poll closed Apr 6, 2022.
  1. 9S

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. 2B

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  3. A2

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. mugnter

mugnter Getting sticky.

[X] Your base. Safe, and familiar. But far. Can you even reach it?

2. Alien-Kun

Alien-Kun See this guy? This is Dumb. Don't be like Dumb.

Votes are currently tied. If nobody else votes within the next few hours I'll just flip a coin and pick like that.

3. MasterMarx

MasterMarx The Most Ridiculous Boss

[X] The forge. It would be easy to barricade. Maybe not very comfy, but that's not a problem.

4. Index: Day 4, part 3
    Alien-Kun

She was too tired to make her way back, and looking up... yeah, it was turning dark.

With no better choice, Monika closed the entrance to the forge with some stone, along with blocking off every other hole she could find. By the time she was done, her arms felt like she'd strapped lead to them.

After placing a pair of torches for safety, she laid down on the ground.

"You only have to ask."

"State your desire."

Monstrous, echoing, ephemeral voices all around. Fear? Was she afraid? Yes, but no. Calm, but horrified.

"You already know what I want."

A voice. Not hers. Human. Male?

Black and white, white and black mixing around her. She couldn't see. Couldn't hear. Couldn't move, nor speak, only dark and light.

Light so pure it burned, so warm it soothed her soul.

Dark, endless dark, beyond life, beyond stars. Absolute void she lost herself in.

"You will have your wish."

"But on my terms."

Terms? Wish? She wanted- she was- what?

...someone. Someone so far away... who?

He was in the light, he was of the light. He was of her soul. And he was of the dark, of the endless void that gripped her so tightly and gently.

"Earn your dream. Dreams of lies, of truth, it matters not. Borne not of man or beast, but of concept, of love and will, you will grow. Have no fear, my child. They will learn to fear you."

The voice was around her. Was in her. Was her. Was the void. Was her soul.

Monika woke up ready to scream. The moment after, the instinct passed.

"Why was I... what happened?" She gazed around the dilapidated building, confused. "I... I killed a zombie. Then I felt tired, and barricaded myself in here... and I dreamed, I think? What was it..." Monika shook her head with a sigh. "It felt important, but I can't remember why. Maybe I just need to finally sleep in a proper bed."

She picked herself up and stretched a bit, working out the kinks in her back. "Sleeping on the floor isn't really the best choice, I suppose."

After peeking out, and making sure that there was nothing outside that would harm her, Monika left the abandoned village. No way she'd stay there for even one moment longer.

A quick breakfast later, Monika had a bed ready in her bedroom - that was finally seeing some use - and she felt ready to take on the day.

...Only after bouncing a bit on her new bed.

Still, after that there was a bunch of things to do. Mainly gathering resources, though. She felt like she had enough of exploration for the moment.

If anyone thought that the dream sequence felt familiar, I did take inspiration from a few things there, along with another of my fics (though very far into its future so there's virtually no spoilers there)

Resources:
    -Food: Decent, the chickens produce eggs and we have bread. Still got seeds to increase the farm, though.
    -Stone: A handful, it will last if used sparingly but for building it's not even close to enough.
    -Wood: A good haul, definitely enough to build though not infinite.

Pick 4 actions this time, Monika doesn't want to hear anything about exploring for a bit. Select the choice and how you intend to go about it. You can also choose two of the same thing if you want.

Resources:
    [] Wood (trains Woodcutting)
    [] Stone (trains Mining)
    [] Food (trains Farming)

Training:
    [] Melee
    [] Acrobatics

Other:
    [] Build something
    [] Write-in

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    Acerrrr12, Keligan, Cyrus2 and 19 others like this.
  5. zebrin

zebrin Chopping trees down, and making elves cry.

Humm, food is steady... I would say we should gather stone and wood, train Melee (Including how to actually use a sword and shield together. That can be important.) and then build either some actual storage, or upgrade the wall to a medium one. We only have the small wall.

So, to put it into a vote:

[X] Wood (trains Woodcutting)
    [X] Stone (trains Mining)
    [X] Melee
    [X] Build something
    -[X] Medium Wall

We need to have our base's status (What's been built, if anything is damaged, how many animals we have, and what upgrades are available) on our status threadmark. I had to look up what we could build, and then look up what won last vote to make sure that I wasn't voting for something we already had.

6. Shikatsu

Shikatsu Dream me a story.

[X] Melee
    [X] Build something
    -[X] Medium Wall

7. Papi Chulo

Papi Chulo Not too sore, are you?

[X] Melee
    [X] Build something
    -[X] Medium Wall

8. Alien-Kun

That's a big one, thanks for noting it. I'll make sure to have it ready before the next update.

EDIT: Ok, I added the Base tab in the Status threadmark. You can now see the current status of our base, what it has, what we could add.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    zebrin and PlasticSoldier like this.
  9. Insontis

Insontis Getting out there.

[X] Melee
    [X] Build something
    -[X] Medium Wall

This works for now. Maybe building a basement would let us build some sort of parkour course to train up Monika's acrobatics in the relative safety of her home? Something to consider.

I certainly hope Monika didn't accidentally glimpse upon some cosmic entity in her dream. That would end poorly for us, I believe.

10. Alien-Kun

Maybe, maybe not. Remember what the entity said at the end.

zebrin likes this.
  11. PlasticSoldier

PlasticSoldier Experienced.

This looks fun.

[X] Melee
    [X] Build something
    -[X] Escape Tunnel

12. Index: Day 5
    Alien-Kun

Well, it's been... since January, holy shit. This is what I get when I forget to update for one week: I completely forget that this thing even exists until like eight months later I realize I haven't continued, and feel like a fucking dumbass.
    I got into a quest mood lately, started a new one, and then remembered that this thread was a thing. So now I have two quests I'll be updating. Yay. Gonna alternate between the two, so each one will get an update every other day.

With that said, the winning votes (near-unanimously):
    [X] Melee
    [X] Build something
    -[X] Medium Wall

Wood gathering roll: 1d20+0(Woodcutting)+2(Stone axe), DC 8 (Forest is near): 7+2 (9) VS 8 [SUCCESS]
    -Chopping luck roll: 12
    Stone gathering roll: 1d20+0(Mining)+2(Stone pick), DC 5 (Stone is goddamn everywhere): 4+2 (6) VS 5 [SUCCESS]
    -Mining luck roll: 1d20: 6

Damn, today rolls were just barely on our side. Great comeback, this'll be.

First things first, Monika needed to get some stock of what she had. A quick check of her chests revealed that she was actually doing pretty well on the wood and stone front... food was a bit more annoying, though she had enough to last a few days. She needed to do something about that, though: now she had also animals to feed.

But before the food, she had to ensure their safety... both the animals' and her own. The small palisade she had going on was decent, but she could do better. Especially with the amount of stone she had. Therefore, she would get some more wood and stone before upgrading the palisade into a proper, sturdy wall.

As much as she tried not to think about the dream, it always kept drifting to the forefront of her mind. What that voice said, about earning her dream... was it trying to encourage her? She hoped so, at least. Whether that thing was just a figment of her own imagination remained to be seen, but it was still nice to have someone -- or something -- cheering her on. In an ominous way, but cheering nonetheless.

"They will learn to fear me, huh?" She muttered to herself, swinging her axe once more.

[Woodcutting: +1 Lv]

"Yeah, they will."

Not much else of note happened while she was gathering materials, thankfully. She had a decently good haul of both, though.

Now, as for the wall... she could probably get away with keeping most of it wood, and only adding some small structural support with stone. She could use the remaining stone for something else.

The wall was now a hefty five blocks tall, Standing as a proud defender between herself and the outside. She might have to change the door at some point, though. It felt rather weird to go through a simple door with such an imposing wall. The player mentioned to her something about redstone contraptions while they were together... could she figure out how to make an automatic door?

Well, that was for the future. For now, though, she had to make good on her promise: making things fear her. And for that, she needed to stop being the scared little girl she'd been so far. She needed to become a warrior.

She pulled out her saber out of her inventory. It was a trusty tool, one she had relied on for the last few days, and it had saved her several times now. But she had the chance to pick, now. There were so many other options, and they were all great...

But maybe she didn't need to choose only one?

Short update, but y'know. Getting back into the swing of things. But hey, you get short updates more frequently. I'd say it's a worthy trade.

I made some changes in the Status threadmark:
    1 - The resources section was changed to give both a judgement on how much we had of a certain resource, as well as an indicative numerical value. Why? Well...
    2 - Now all upgrades to our base have a material cost (those that do require building materials at least), and the 'features present' along with the 'upgrades' lists have been merged into one list. Wanted to lower the amount of buttons around. This should help in deciding what to build.

Onto the options. 4 choices, like before. Also, note that even if the roll exceeds the DC, the Luck roll can still fuck us up. Getting a roll way above the DC will increase our Luck roll, though. Last time I change anything about the roll system, I promise.

Resources:
    -[ ] Wood (trains Woodcutting) [DC 8]
    -[ ] Stone (trains Mining)
    -[ ] Food (trains Farming)

Training:
    -[ ] Melee
    -[ ] Acrobatics

Other:
    -[ ] Build something
    -[ ] Write-in

Weapon (free choices, pick one for each category)
    -Main
    --[ ] Saber (mid-high damage, more damage to armorless foes)
    --[ ] Katana (medium damage, two-handed)
    --[ ] Sword (mid-high damage, sturdy)
    --[ ] Hammer (massive damage, unwieldy [lower hit rate], impact [ignores armor rating if it's less than half the weapon's damage])
    --[ ] Spear (medium damage, long range [bonus against melee foes])
    --[ ] Battleaxe (high damage, two-handed, armor-breaker [lowers enemy armor rating on hit])
    -Backup
    --[ ] Dagger (low damage, throwable, easy to use [bonus on attack rolls])
    --[ ] Mace (medium damage, easy to use, impact)

--[ ] Sickle (mid-low damage, bleeding [enemy loses health each turn, ineffective on undead, can stack])

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  13. zebrin

Huh. This actually came back from the dead. I am surprised...

Mmm, in terms of resources, I think we need wood the most. We have a farm already so it really shouldn't be an issue ever. In fact I am confused why there is a dc on it at all at this point, it's inside our walls.
    That in mind, I feel this is a decent vote.

[X] Wood (trains Woodcutting) [DC 8]
    [X] Build something
    -[X] Increase storage (medium: max holding 250%) [10% Wood]
    -[X]Basement
    [X] Upgrade Farm
    [X] Add plant: Rice
    [X]Main Weapon
    -[X] Saber (mid-high damage, more damage to armorless foes)
    [X] Secondary Weapon
    -[X] Mace (medium damage, easy to use, impact)

14. Alien-Kun

The walls cover the house, animal pens, farm, and mine. The forest is outside of our bounds. I'll have to add an area expansion upgrade to the list. The mine and farm dc I will admit is obsolete, though.

15. zebrin

Ehn, always a chance of breaking into a cavern, but that can be solved by blocking it off or something.
    Regarding wood, I am surprised that we don't have an option to build a (Very small) tree farm. We have room to expand a farm, and trees don't take that long to grow...

16. Alien-Kun

You see, this kinda shit is why I'm glad that one of us has some goddamn brains, and it sure as hell ain't me.

With minecraft there's so many options that you're bound to overlook some, even if they might be basic stuff.

MasterMarx likes this.
  17. MasterMarx

MasterMarx The Most Ridiculous Boss

Tree farms are conveniently self-perpetuating, a lot of the time. They also provide free apples if they're oak trees, which is especially good for if we ever get into the Nether and get a gold farm going. Free golden apples!

18. Alien-Kun

Added the 'Personal' tab for the upgrade section. This includes Monika's gear, so that we don't have to put in a new choice when we want to upgrade something like that: just pick it from the 'Build Something' choice. Btw, upgrading personal stuff is a free action so you don't have to count them for the maximum count.

(Update coming in 13/14ish hours)

MasterMarx likes this.
  19. Index: Day 6
    Alien-Kun

Here we go again.
    [X] Wood (trains Woodcutting) [DC 8]
    [X] Build something
    -[X] Increase storage (medium: max holding 250%) [10% Wood]
    -[X]Basement
    [X] Upgrade Farm
    [X] Add plant: Rice
    [X]Main Weapon
    -[X] Saber (mid-high damage, more damage to armorless foes)
    [X] Secondary Weapon
    -[X] Mace (medium damage, easy to use, impact)
    Only one person voted this time, y'all. C'mon.
    Wood harvesting: 1d20+0(Woodcutting)+2(Stone axe) = 12+2 = 14 VS 8 (Success)
    Wood harvesting luck: 1d20+3(Main roll bonus) = NAT 1: Hazard
    Hazard safety roll: 1d20+0(Acrobatics) = 3
    Night roll: 1d20+5(Medium wall)-1(It begins) = 16+5-1 = 20
    Wall damage: none, for now...

In the end, Monika decided to keep the saber. It was growing on her a bit, and she felt quite comfortable with it. But a backup was not something she'd scoff at. After some consideration, she went with a mace as her backup: simple to use, and it would help in dealing with any armored enemies: after all, a blade was hardly optimal when your enemy was covered in metal.

She was still stuck with stone tools, unfortunately, but she could make do until she gathered some more iron. For the time being, she had more pressing matters to deal with: namely, wood and food. Upgrading the wall took a hefty chunk of her wood stores, and she didn't want to run the risk of running out of such a valuable material.

The next morning she went off to contribute to deforestation once more... well, as far as she knew she was the only person, so she was the sole cause of deforestation. Did that make her a bad person? It wasn't like she was being malicious with it, and she did take the time to replant what she destroyed...

Stuck as she was in her thoughts, Monika barely had the time to realize that she couldn't feel any ground under her foot before she began to plummet down. She tried to grab onto the ledge she had just stepped off of, but her grip slipped. She tumbled down the sheer wall, and with a final crash she landed at the bottom of the ravine.

Rolling down a hill had been painful. But now? She couldn't actually feel much. A warm wetness stained what remained of her shirt, and she realized that she had started bleeding again. It wasn't accompained by the panic she would've expected. She felt... calm? No, not calm. Apathetic.

Another trickle of blood came from under her helmet, running down her face.

"Yeah, that would explain it," she thought. "I probably shouldn't be staying here, huh?"

With massive effort, Monika managed to roll around, and pull herself up enough to crawl. As she moved, something in her chest shifted. It wasn't supposed to.

"Broke a couple of ribs too, I guess," she noted to herself. And immediately ignored it. The pain was starting to catch up to her, and it was all she could do to keep it out of her mind and keep moving.

One block at a time, she made a set of stairs. Hoisting her body over each of the three-feet-tall blocks was utter agony. Her left arm gave out right before she could reach the edge of the ravine. Something had probably cracked there, and the strain had completely broken the bone. And yet she continued, gritting her teeth as she pulled herself out of that cursed hole in the ground. She wouldn't die. Not today, and not like that.

She laid down on the grass, a few feet away from the drop, attempting to regain her breath. Her chest hurt immensely with each breath, one arm laid limply next to her, and she was still losing blood. But for the moment, she was alive.

And hungry, as her stomach made present.

"Weird... I ate just before leaving."

But regardless, her body demanded food, and she provided. Though she hadn't much with her, she scarfed down what little bread and apples she had brought with her. It settled into her stomach, quelling its wrath for a while. She even started to feel a little better, the ache pounding at her head lessening just enough for her to think a bit more clearly.

Except, it wasn't only her head that was feeling a bit better. The ache in her chest lessened too, and she was starting to regain a bit of control over her arm. She wasn't sure if the bleeding was lessening, but it was still something.

"Wait, of course! Food is the key! This wonky regeneration mechanic that this game has, it functions off of food!"

She had no more with her, unfortunately, but what she had was enough to move again. Her stomach still demanded more, no doubt needing the nutrients to fix the extensive damage to her body, but she had that at home. It would put a dent into her resources, but it was fine. Better that, than death.

Monika staggered to her house. Hurt and filthy, but not broken.

She had to go through enough food to feed herself that her stores had only barely enough to last her another day.

But, she had a way to fix that. She hadn't actually had the time to do it, but it was a good time as any to increase the variety of her farms. She didn't have enough space to add more than one plant though, and there were other things she wanted to get done today. Namely, get her small house some improvements. She was starting to run out of space to put stuff, her chests beginning to overfill with stone.

With a new patch of rice in her fields, she now had a bit more food. Not only enough to last her on a day-by-day basis, but it would also let her stockpile a bit.

As per her house, she decided that a basement was a decent spot to put all her storage in. Well that, and it could serve as a bunker if it things went south... hopefully she wasn't jinxing herself.

The remainder of her day was filled with digging and running back and forth, as she cleared some space for a basement and moved all her things down there. It was not very big, just a ten by ten block area, but it did its job of holding her chests well.

And now... she needed a bath.

Thankfully her sheep were kind enough to lend some wool, so she could make some cloth to dry herself. She wished she could've made... any less rough fabric really, but she would endure. Maybe one day she would find some flax? Now wouldn't that be nice.

After the events of that day she would've preferred a chance to take a dip in warm water, but except for the furnace she didn't really have any way to heat up anything. Maybe she could come up with something later on, but for the time being, it was cold river water for her.

At least it was clean.

Night came, and Monika was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. She was tired, understandably so, but she couldn't fall asleep regardless. An ominous feeling niggled at the back of her mind, worry keeping her up. Not that she knew exactly what the worry was for. She had food. She had shelter. Her wood reserves were still low, what with her not bringing all that much back and using up some more to make the chests, but that was fine.

Right before she had returned inside, she'd caught a glimpse of the moon. Perhaps it was just her mind playing tricks on her, but she was almost certain that it had flashed a reddish color for a split second. She hoped it didn't mean anything.

The growls of the undead outside did nothing to assuage her worry.

Line 1: It begins

+1 Woodcutting
    +1 Acrobatics
    net -6% wood
    +8% Stone
    Storage maximum: 250%
    Food production to +2% daily

4 choices
    Resources:
    -[ ] Wood (trains Woodcutting) [DC: 6 (Monika will be more careful after today)]
    -[ ] Minerals (trains Mining) [DC: 4 (We have more than enough stone, let's look for valuables)]
    -[ ] Scavenge (replaces Exploration) [DC: 8]
    --[ ] North (Dense oak and birch forest)
    --[ ] South (Plains and mountains)
    --[ ] East (River and forest)

Training:
    -[ ] Melee
    -[ ] Acrobatics

Other:
    -[ ] Build something
    -[ ] Write-in

Tier up! Spend 1 perk Point (doesn't count as an action):
    -[ ] Woodcutting
    -[ ] Mining (1/15)
    -[ ] Farming
    -[ ] Melee (1/15)
    -[ ] Acrobatics

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  20. Insontis

Hey, don't bully me, this thread was dead for nearly a year and I have something like 300 fics open on my phone browser. Weh.

Silly girl, always watch where your feet are.

Resources
    -[X] Wood (trains Woodcutting) [DC: 6 (Monika will be more careful after today)]
    -[X] Minerals
    Training:
    -[X] Melee
    Other:
    -[X] Build something
    --[X] Moat
    Tier up! Spend 1 perk Point:
    -[X] Mining (1/15)

Although getting some iron soon would be nice, we need wood for lots and lots of things, especially storage. Training melee actually segways into my reasoning for a moat. That is, in addition to keeping endermen from diddering around with our walls, Monika could use the old fashioned tactic of digging 1x1 holes right at ground level and then having a path along the inner side of the moat where she can hit enemies but they can't hit her back. The poor man's mob farm. And I know what I said about iron and wood, but the first perk we got from the Mining skill was very useful, and getting anything that will help with future resource hunting will be a godsend.

Edit: Added minerals to resource gathering since I forgot we had 4 actions and not just 4 Xs to fill in. Preferably we'd go mining after taking the Mining perk.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  21. Alien-Kun

I ain't bullying no one. It's really only my fault for letting the thread die, but hey, I'm back! And it's good to see you again, Insontis!

22. Insontis

Thanks. It's funny, this is actually one of, if not the only threads I've actually posted on in any forum. I tend to be more of a cave-dwelling lurker normally. Either way, excited to see Monika back in peril once more.

23. mugnter

mugnter Getting sticky.

Do's spending the perk point count as an action? Because otherwise your missing one.

24. Alien-Kun

No, they don't. It's as simple as tapping a button, after all.

25. Insontis

Ach, my brain saw "4 choices" and chose 4 things. I will edit my post to include an extra action.

26. Alien-Kun

Eh don't sweat it. Been a while since we've been here. I'll include action costs from now on, ez.

27. Dormouse

Dormouse Know what you're doing yet?

Resources
    -[X] Wood (trains Woodcutting) [DC: 6 (Monika will be more careful after today)]
    -[X] Minerals
    Training:
    -[X] Melee
    Other:
    -[X] Build something
    --[X] Moat
    -[X] Mining (1/15)

28. zebrin

Ehn, I am thinking that we actually have enough stone to make our wall out of said stone. Probably a good idea to do it now along with the moat. It will make it so our main form of protection isn't so... flammable. Also doubling the wall's effective HP. We are going to have to get some more space too, maybe an expansion to the wall to give us some more building slots... We really need a tree farm...

Hoo, now to comment on the update.
    That luck roll, man that sucked. It caused her to learn more about the mechanics of this world, but damn if that is a crappy way to learn. At least she didn't have to learn it in combat though. I just realized that she cut her shirt up the first update, and has been going around nearly topless since then. That can't be comfortable... Clothes need string though and we haven't seen any of the source of said string yet. And making a mob farm isn't in the cards without some heavy meta-gaming... Or focused research in character about mob spawning mechanics.
    On a happier note, rice is one of the staple grains of the region Monika's game was aping (That being Japan.) so she should be pretty happy to have it. All she needs is a fish farm. And that is kinda possible in later versions of MC now, you can dump buckets of fish to make a fishtank. Not sure if you can breed them though... Still, rice is used in everything there.
    As far as a bath goes, heating up water in a bucket over a fireplace would work I think? She would only need two buckets full since they fill up a meter cube each. Maybe a third to take a shower with before soaking...

Okay, let's make a vote. I think this should be decently good.
    Resources:
    [X]
    Wood (trains Woodcutting) [DC: 6 (Monika will be more careful after today)]
    [X] Minerals
    Other:
    [X] Build something
    -[X] Moat
    - [X]Upgrade Wall
    --[X]Material: Stone (Damage threshold to 100%, inflammable) [50% Stone]
    [X] Acrobatics

Okay, let's explain this.
    We didn't get wood from our last excursion, so we need that again... and with this plan, we will be absolutely destroying our stone stockpile.
    On the plus side, it will be used to make our wall flame proof, and much better at resisting damage. Going mining for some replacement stone, and hopefully other materials is mostly to keep a stockpile for repairs.
    As for the perk point, I would say that using a perk to help lower fall damage or something like that would be an in character decision right now, wouldn't you?

firefall likes this.
  29. Alien-Kun

Not going to lie my dude, writing that bit hurt me as well. But I want to hold onto my integrity, so whatever rolls I get are what I will stick with.

Oh, I totally forgot to mention that upgrading our buildings to a new material will give us back the material we used previously -- because why the heck wouldn't it? That's how it works in Minecraft. We get back the same amount that we used, so since it takes 50% of stone to replace the wood, we get back 50% wood back. So while we shred our stone stores, we do get a heap of wood back!

zebrin likes this.
  30. mugnter

mugnter Getting sticky.

Resources:
    [X]
    Wood (trains Woodcutting) [DC: 6 (Monika will be more careful after today)]
    [X] Minerals
    Other:
    [X] Build something
    -[X] Moat
    - [X]Upgrade Wall
    --[X]Material: Stone (Damage threshold to 100%, inflammable) [50% Stone]