1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Torchbearer Initiative

Discussion in 'Play-by-Post' started by BookDragon, Dec 6, 2021.

1. BookDragon

BookDragon Getting sticky.

The year is 2021. Earth has been through several apocalyptic events, with nearly all hope lost, and yet, we struggle on. Though the mutated Hivemind of the Direborn is vicious, the Renegade Machines harass us, and the Void Spirits weave their elemental mischief, we fight on, in secret. With naught but our powers and modern technology in our hands, we struggle against forces internal and external for the sake of humanity. In the name of the fallen Hero who shined for humanity in our darkest days, we do what we can. Welcome to the Torchbearer Initiative, Initiate.
    ~~~
    The Torchbearer Initiative is a Superpowered Urban Fantasy Roleplaying Game based in a unique setting and supported by a unique system, where powers as variable as Lava Control and Snake Minions can be fair, balanced and reasonable. It's also effectively an Alt History post WW2, due to well, you know. Setting conceits. Feel free to join up, we're always looking for more players and GMs to fill timeslots. (I am one of said GMs and an administrator). Rule and Lore documents are in appropriate channels, ping the Overseers role if you have questions. We have a roll20 set up for Map-related things, though all actual play will happen in the server. The lore document covers all the time that passed, roughly, so you can really see the divergences!
    [URL unfurl="true"]https://discord.gg/AuvBVwWQw9[/URL]
    By the way, if this interests you, feel free to bump the thread so other folks see it.

Repentant_Dragos and Arkaiopedys like this.
  2. Repentant_Dragos

Repentant_Dragos Versed in the lewd.

I might be interested.