1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Solar Party[Corpse Party x Exalted]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by BlackThief12, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Threadmarks: Yuu Shinohara: Heavenly Host I
    BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

No...

I... can't... die...

N... na... o... mi...

You snap open as you get up, heart is beating fast, and you look around the surrounding.

"Huh?" You said, sitting up from the floor as you realize where you are.

A moment ago, you and your friend, a member of your club you have join, went to your older sister's school, Kisaragi Academy, to see her and her friend in school.

Though, when you arrive at school, your older sister and her friend are nowhere to be found.

Something isn't right.

You know that she is here, but at the same time she's not.

While they were looking for them, one of your friend, a odd girl name Keybi Namikage, has ask you and your friend(Which they all older than you) to actually use a charm called "Sachiko ever after" charm.

It was supposed to be a friendship charm, does that use will be forever be friend by performing a right ritual.

Well, you're not a kind of person to like some occult, but her cuteness prevent you from just saying no.

So eventually, you and the did the ritual and here you are, woken up in some sort of abandoned elementary school, a classroom at that.

So you left the classroom and walk around the northern west hall, you can tell it is a second floor too. Now all you gonna need to do is find your friend and find out wha--

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" you hear a shriek as a man run from a stair and keep running, not noticing you.

You would've follow him, but a hole was in your way, so you went into the classroom next to your left to cross through.

As you're about to enter the room, something push you out of it.

Then when you open your eyes, you roll out of the area before a hammer hit you.

Once you got up, you took a look at who attacked you.

A man with a short black hair, blood shot eyes and very pale skin; he wear a tattered clothes, a black shirt, black pant and a black jacket; in his right hand is a freaking hammer.

You though that he look like a implacable man.

You gotta need to do something, you can't let him follow him.

If only you have something to use on him, but what.

"Roaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!" The monster roar as he is gonna swung down his hammer.

You dodge it.

You went running into the classroom, dashing to the other side of the room while ignoring a dead body that you haven't noticed, and exist the room.

The man follow you slowly, but you went to the stair, and he doesn't notice you. Once you reach the third floor, you notice that someone is looking at you, you look and see a girl with short brown hair looking at you.

You notice that she is wearing the same uniform from the Kisaragi Senior Academy.

"Huh?" the girl said as she blink in surprise.

"Umm..."

This is awkward. Seeing you panting hard from running and all.

"Hi?"

After a bit of a introduction, you discover that she is a friend of your older sister and she has been looking for her.

So you agree to accompany her to find her.

The good news is that it wasn't difficult to find her, she was in the girl lavatory, in a bathroom stall.

But the bad news...

"SEEEEEIIIIIKKKOOOOOOO!!!!!" Naomi cried as she fall to her knee, holding her head with her hand.

You just stare at what was your sister, eye wide and a small tear is threatened to spill your eyes.

In front of you was your older sister, but she is hanging on the bathroom, swaying left and right.

"N-Na...o...mi..." you look as you realize that she's still alive, barely. "S-Seiko! You're alive, hold on we'll save you!" the shorter hair girl shout as she was thinking what to do.

You need to do something, or else she'll died from being hang.

[ ] Use your shoulder
    [ ] Find a way to use as a platforms

Difficult setting:

Easy
    Normal
    Hard
    Advance
    Lunatic
    Phantasm
    Insane

Okay, for those of you who doesn't know, Corpse Party is a survival horror RPG game on PSP, in that game, a group of highschool friend and its teacher get sent into a another dimensions called "Heavenly Host Elementary School", which is a good horror game. I recommend to watch it from YouTube or read a Wikipedia.

The main character is the background character name Yuu Shinohara, a nine year old(or fourteen in this series) boy who has three sibling: Seiko Shinohara(his older sister) Aya Shinohara(Yuu's little sister) and Kei Shinohara(Yuu's younger brother). I won't reveal his stat as he has yet to has one.

I won't reveal who is going to be Exalted as(I won't give away spoiler okay.) and you know what it gonna be Exalted into anyway.

Again, I recommend checking the Wikipedia to know about the game and its sequel.

2. Balatro Philologus

Balatro Philologus Still finds own avatar hilarious

[X] Use your shoulder
    Interesting, I do however have to request context on the Difficulty Settings (what do the different difficulties mean for us?)

3. BlackThief12

Well difficulty is for HP and stat. If the difficulty is on insane, you only have three HP while other has a very high HP. But I may recommended with normal difficulty if you don't want to screw thing up.

Though I do wonder if the difficulty setting can be necessary.

4. Balatro Philologus

Your not using Exalted mechanics?('very high HP' makes me think your not using Exalted's Health Track, three HP is the standard for non Heroic Characters)
    And yeah whatever difficulty you think is best

Edit: If you can't get enough of a following here (and the quest is not going into any verboten territory) you may want to cross post/restart the quest on SB or SV

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  5. BlackThief12

Oh so that what it called, those health box. Yeah, I do follow the Exalted's mechanic, I post other questionable quest(And my first Harem Light Novel of fate stay night) in this site, the link is in my signature.

6. Hextroyer413

Hextroyer413 Not too sore, are you?

[X] Use your shoulder
    [X] Easy

This quest convinced me to finally go play corpse party

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  7. ScrewFate

ScrewFate Versed in the lewd.

[X] Use your shoulder
    [X] Easy

8. kuradora

kuradora Level 2 Ethereal

[X] Use your shoulder
    [X] Easy

9. Threadmarks: Yuu Shinohara: Heavenly Host II
    BlackThief12

[X]Use your shoulder
    [X]Easy

You're running out of time, you had to save your sister before she dies, you think of a way to help her breathe, but you can't find something that will hold--

'Wait, that'd it!' You though as you decide to lift her up by using your shoulder.

As you lift her leg over to your shoulder, you tried not to notice her um... panties as too not be disturbed by it.

*Breathing**Breathing*

Your sister is breathing the air as Naomi quickly remove the rope from her neck, careful not to hurt her.

As you and Naomi put her down, you can't help put let a tear spill out of your eyes.

"O-onee-chan? Please don't leave us!" You said as you cried out your sister.

"*Sob*Onee-chan! ONEE-CHAN!!"

Okay, this is stupid for me to say it but.

Do you want me to skip to the end where they escape(Everyone survive... well, except some from Byakuda and Mushisawa academy) and have the student of Kisaragi Academy get Exalted, or continue the whole thing on where and when they Exalted along with how they survive?

[ ]Skip to the ending of the prologue
    [ ]Continue the prologue

In addition to that, the student of Kisaragi will get Exalt by the same or by different God/Primordial, so here's the deal, I need a suggestion on who is gonna be Exalt as along with a Caste that fit them, it should be noted that it only allow to be Exalted either by Solar, Lunar, Sidereal or Dragon-blooded. Of course, Kizami can be Exalted by Abyss, Alchemy, Infernal or Lemilial Exalted. So what you want to do with them:

Satoshi Mochida:
    -[ ] Exalt
    -[ ] Caste

Naomi Nakashima
    -[ ] Exalt
    -[ ] Caste

Yoshiki Kishinuma
    -[ ] Exalt
    -[ ] Caste

Ayumi Shinozaki
    -[ ] Exalt
    -[ ] Caste

Seiko Shinohara
    -[X] Lunar
    -[ ] Caste

Yuu Shinohara
    -[X] Solar
    -[X] Dawn

Miyu Shinohara
    -[ ] Exalt
    -[ ] Caste

Mayu Suzumoto
    -[ ] Exalt
    -[ ] Caste

Sakutaro Morishige
    -[ ] Exalt
    -[ ] Caste

Yui Shishido
    -[ ] Exalt
    -[ ] Caste

Yuka Mochida
    -[ ] Exalt
    -[ ] Caste

Zenka Namikage
    -[ ] Solar
    -[ ] Night

Keybi Namikage
    -[ ] Lunar
    -[ ] Half-Moon

Denka Amatoya
    -[ ] Sidereal
    -[ ] Journey

Tsuki Sarutobi
    -[ ] Lunar
    -[ ] Full Moon

Tenjin Hashirama
    -[ ] Infernal
    -[ ] Defiler

Senjun Sarutobi
    -[ ] Sidereal
    -[ ] Journey

There, the name that you don't know are my OC, but still, choose what Caste the character will be? I'll put on stat once they get Exalted.

(Note: It should be noted that Denka does related with Nari, you'll had to find out.)

10. Balatro Philologus

[X]Continue the prologue
    You probably shouldn't have us pick all of these at once (9 and a half characters; if you don't count the 6 with caste and type filled out but without a filled in box; thats a lot of characters to keep track of and vote on, most quests leave it at one), especially with the OC whose Strengths and Character we don't know, also even for the rest whose character we CAN know your interpretation may be different from ours and as such the opportunity to find that out before making a choice thats so intimately tied to what that interpretation is would be appreciated.
    As a suggestion; you might be better served by obfuscating the choice, or at least have the type and cast be put in a more narrative manner (i.e. have the choice be how/what they exalt for, the strengths their exalted for, or imagery associated with their type and caste; with the results foreshadowed in the vote or just put in via Transparent text)

(Is English a second language for you? I'm noticing some grammar issues such as whether or not
    OC is plural)

Edit:??? Both Alchemical and Liminal Exalted are different people from what you could call their 'pre-Exaltation' selves, They have to be for purpose of important setting Conceits (no 'True Resurrection' period). they also both require a 'creator' as active and present participant to their exaltation along with their patron.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  11. BlackThief12

Well I do watch Corpse Party series(Fangame include) and the fanfiction, so I may know their personality and a bit of a history.

Well I could go with the third person view to focus other, even though it might be either difficult or annoying to do it, though I'm not good with choice as you can see.

Yes, it is my second language, I did kinda born from Puerto Rico and I get a A or B grade in English class. Actually on my other thread, I kinda ask the reader to point out any grammar error so I can fix it.

12. Threadmarks: Yuu Shinohara: Heavenly Host III
    BlackThief12

[X]Continue the prologue

"Onee-chan!" you keep yelling as you hug her, crying as she slowly breathing. "P-please, wake up!" you yelled as you keep crying.

"IIIAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" you heard a scream coming from the second floor.

Both you and Naomi look at each other before Naomi lift Seiko on her back while you headed straight at the sources.

Once you reach the second floor, some zoom through you and headed to the source of the scream; and you follow that person.

After you catch up to it, which is a man, you quickly open the door and enter.

Then, when you look around the room, you went pale.

You see another older sibling, Miyu Shinohara, getting lifted by a... tentacle?

"Oh hell no you wouldn't!? Not on my student you god damn tentacles!!" the man yelled as he quickly dashes to it and, pulling out a shuriken from out of nowhere, cut through the tentacle holding Miyu.

The man have a chestnut messy hair with purple eye, wearing a green shirt and black pant and a red scarf around his neck, which make him look like a cool ninja.

You recognized him as your history teacher and a vise president of the strange club, Denka Amatoya.

You snapped out of though as your teacher jump back to your, holding Miyu in bridal style. "Denka-sensei?" Miyu ask him as "she look at him. Miyu has a girlish pigtail in auburn hair with brown eyes and wear a female school uniform, but you know "her" secret.

As Denka lay Miyu down, you're confuse as to why he lay "her" down until you noticed that her feet is bleeding.

"Onee-chan!" you yell as you went to "her" and hold "her", who notices you in surprise. "Yuu-chan?" Miyu ask you as you hear a monster scream. When you turn to look at it, you saw something... odd.

The first thing you notice is that most of the tentacle are severed, meaning that it is cut down; the second is that the creature came out from the bed, revealing to be a big monster covered in plant-like tentacles around its body: and the third is Denka is standing there, two shuriken on his hand and something glow on his forehead.

"Damn creatures, I shall defeat you in the name of lady Mercury." you kinda confuse as to what he said, but then Denka dashes toward the monster, wounding it with his shuriken.

Just then, Naomi came in, with the still unconscious Seiko.

"What's going--uwaaa!!!" Naomi yelled as she notice the monster, who is currently fighting Denka, it was going well for Denka until.

"Gugh--!?" Denka spat blood as the tentacle somehow stab him through the abdomen, blood seeping from his wound. "Denka-sensei!?" you and the other yelled as Denka is being thrown through the windows.

The monster, which is regenerating, is slowly walk toward--

"Yuka!" Miyu yelled as you notices the petite girl on the corner, and on instinct, ran up in between her and the monster, which grab you from your neck.

"Yuu!!" the girls yelled at you as you're being choke by the monsters.

"R-run..." you tried to yell them, but it came out with a gurgle as vision start to getting black.

"Is... is this how I died?"

"...."

"No..."

"I... can't... died..."

"I... had... to..."

Then, from your eyes, it came.

A light shine brightly as the sun, shone into your vision.

In your moment of sacrifice, you decided to risk your life for your love one.

I must comment on your bravery and courage. For a child who dream to protect their families despite the circumstances, then I shall grant you my boon.

Then, from the light, a man came, with four arm each wielding a sword, shield, spear and a horn, look down at you, as a small ball of light went into your chest.

Rejoice my child; for that you can protect your families from the peril.

Now rise from the ashes and strike the evils of your world.

For that you have been Exalted, my young Lawgiver.
    Then your body shines.

The monster is taking aback as pain surges through its body from the tentacle that hold you.

"I'm not."

You open your eyes, which shine in yellow instead of ocean blue.

"Gonna."

You retract your right arm, as it ball into fist and a symbol of a sun shine on your forehead.

"Die!"

Then you drove your fist into the monster.

And, in a reassuring blast, the monster is throw into the wall outside the room, you ran up toward it and quickly grab what seem to be its feet, and spin around it faster than you could do.

And then, you release it, it is throw through the hallway in a speed of light and crashes into the wall, splattering the wall with its blood.

You panted as you look at the remain of the monster, your eyes turning blue.

Then, you fainted.

Thirty minutes later

You groan as you woke, getting up from the shake of your body.

"Glad you awake kid." you hear a voices, you look at the source and see Denka, who is sitting on the floor.

"W-what happened?"

"We can tell you that." you turn to see a feminine boy, who is tenting a boy, who is wounded. "Zenka-kun?" Zenka got up, showing his feminine feature with black eyes and black long hair in ponytail.

"Sup." Zenka greet you as he wave his hand.

[ ] Ask Zenka what happened
    [ ] Ask Zenka where the other
    [ ] Ask Zenka a questions
    --[ ]Write in

13. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X] Ask Zenka where the other

Fainting after a single combo. Weak.

14. BlackThief12

Well, Yuu is a child, what did you expect? Beside, he almost spent every essence.

15. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

He is a solar. Unless he's six that doesn't apply. And you can go bone dry for a while. But his entire pool on one combo? What does he have a 5,5 attack spread that he was maxing with heaven thunder hammer and Dragon coil technic and sledgehammer fist?

16. BlackThief12

*Bang myself into the wall*

Yes.

17. Threadmarks: Yuu Shinohara: Heavenly Host IV/Zenka Namikage: Heavenly Host I
    BlackThief12

[X] Ask Zenka where the other

"Zenka-san, where's the other?" you ask Zenka, who scratch the back of his head.

"We got split up by the earthquake." Zenka answered as he blushed a little bit; "And I was waiting for you to wake up. You been out for three hours."

"THREE HOURS!?" you yelled at Zenka, who jumped a bit from your outburst.

"Geez Yuu, you're hurting my ears." Zenka said as he use his pinky finger to wax his ear. You pauses and look at him as you notice something white, then you realize that Zenka is covered in bandage, there is a dry blood on it.

"What happened to you!?" you yell at him as he sighed in defeat. "Well... is a long story to tell, so... to start with..."

Three Hours Ago...
    [Zenka's POV]

You groan in pain as you open your eyes and look around, noticing that you are in another building.

"Oh what the hell?" you said as you got up and looking around. You are seem to be in a hallway, and its look abandoned.

"I swear, if my friend took me into another hunted place, I'm gonna--"

"NOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" you heard a voice cried in the room next to you. You look at the door that the scream came from and tried to open the door... but its locked.

You sigh in frustration as you look around, making sure no ones here.

"Okay then, time to go Solar" you said as a symbol glow on your forehead before you kick the door, breaking it open; you enter the room and look around.

"Oh what in the hell? A girl in a tattered red dress just scream "Big Bad" there, that guy scream "The Dragon" and that girl just need to be save. What is this? A classic RPG horror game?" you just groan as you facepalm while shaking your head, just tired of ghost in this day.

"Um..." the girl in the red dress sweat drop as she look at you weirdly, while the man holding something just groan confusingly at you.

"Oh no don't mind me, I'm just having a bad day." you told them as you were about to leave.

"H-help me please!" the girl, who is wearing a blindfold, yelled at you. You turned and look at her and facepalm again. "Right, rescuing a girl." you say as you took a stances at the man, who drop the item on the table and pick up a hammer.

"This, is gonna be a long night."

[ ]Distract both the man and the little girl in order to save them.
    -[ ]Stunt
    [ ]Attack the man with the hammer
    -[ ]Stunt
    [ ]Save the girl
    -[ ]Stunt

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  18. BlackThief12

Zenka Namikage's character sheet:

Essence:OOO

Strength: OOO
    Dexterity: OOOO
    Stamina: OOOOO

Charisma: OOOO
    Manipulation: O
    Appearance: OOO

Perception: OOOO
    Intelligence: OOOOO
    Wits: OOOO
    ===
    Yuu Shinohara's character sheet:

Essence: O

Strength: O
    Dexterity: O
    Stamina: O

Charisma: O
    Appearance: O

Perception: O
    Intelligence: O
    Wits: O

19. BlackThief12

Why there aren't any vote? Come on guys, please vote for me?

20. BlackThief12

Character sheet(Version 2)

• Name: Shinohara Yuu
      Exaltation Type: Solar
      Caste: Dawn
      Motivation: To become a government official
      Battle Theme: EMIYA(Unlimited Blade Work version)

Essence: O
      Personal: 10/10
      Peripheral: 5/5
      Committee(Personal): 0
      Committee(Peripheral): 0
      Committee(Total): 0

Willpower: 5/5

Soak:
      Bashing: 0
      Lethal: 0
      Aggravate: 0

Health:
      -0 [ ]
      -1 [ ] [ ]
      -2 [ ] [ ]
      -4 [ ] [ ]
      Incapacitated: [ ]
      Dying: [ ]

Join Battle: 0
      Dodge DV: 0
      Parry DV(Clinch): 0
      Parry DV(Kick): 0

Join Debate: 0
      Dodge MDV: 0

• Yuu has yet to acquire a Anima Power

• Strength: O
      Dexterity: O
      Stamina: O

Charisma: OO
      Appearance: O

Perception: O
      Intelligent: O
      Wits: OO

• Dawn
      Archery: O
      Martial Art: OO
      Melee: OO
      Throw: O

Zenith
      Integrity: O
      Performance:
      -Presence: O
      -Resistance: O
      Survival: O

Twilight
      Craft: O
      Investigation: O
      Lore: OO
      Medicine: O
      Occult: O

Night
      Athletic: O
      Awareness: O
      Dodge: O
      Larceny: O
      Stealth: O

Eclipse
      Bureaucacy: O
      Linguistic: O(Japanese-English language)
      Ride: O
      Sail: O
      Socialize: OO

• Reliable Friend: You has been popular in the school, due to the fact that he is dependable and kind to girl, and the fact that he can be relied in a pinch. Grant one dot to Charisma.
      Courageous Boy: You may not be the eldest, but for the sake of you're families, you had to behave courageously and determinate. Grant one dot to wits.

• Zenka Namikage(Friend/Classmates): OOO
      Yuu's family: OOOOO

• Compassion: OOO
      Conviction: OO
      Temperance: O
      Valor: OOOO

This is Yuu's character sheet, Zenka's character sheet will reveal after the prologue.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  21. BlackThief12

Character Sheet:

• Name: Zenka Namikage
      Exaltation Type: Solar
      Caste: Night
      Motivation: ???
      Battle Theme:The Only Thing I Know For Real

Essence: OOO
      Personal: 10/10
      Peripheral: 8/8
      Committee(Personal): 8
      Committee(Peripheral): 4
      Committee(Total): 12

Willpower: 10/10

Soak:
      Bashing: 7
      Lethal: 10
      Aggravate: 5

Health:
      -0 [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
      -1 [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
      -2 [ ] [ ] [ ]
      -4 [ ] [ ]
      Incapacitated: [ ]
      Dying: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Join Battle: 12
      Dodge DV: 8
      Parry DV(Clinch): 5
      Parry DV(Kick): 8
      Parry DV(Punch): 10
      Parry DV(Guns): 9

Join Debate: 5
      Dodge MDV: 5

• A image of a samurai holding a katana in a golden aura

• Strength: OOO
      Dexterity: OOOO
      Stamina: OOOOO

Charisma: OOOO
      Appearance: OOO

Perception: OOOO
      Intelligence: OOOOO
      Wits: OOOO

• Dawn
      Archery: OO
      Martial Art: OOOO
      Melee: OOO
      Throw: OO

Zenith
      Integrity: OOO
      Performance:
      -Presence: OOOO
      -Resistance: OOOO
      Survival: OOOOO

Twilight
      Craft: OOO
      Investigation: OOOO
      Lore: OOOOO
      Medicine: OOO
      Occult: OOOO

Night
      Athletic: OOOO
      Awareness: OOOO
      Dodge: OOOO
      Larceny: OOOOO
      Stealth: OOOOO

Eclipse
      Bureaucacy: OOO
      Linguistic: OOO(Eastern language)
      Ride: OOOO
      Sail: O
      Socialize: OOO

• Mechanical(Craft):OOO
      Gunsmith(Craft): OOOO

• ???
    • Yuu Shinohara(Friend/Classmate):OOO
      Denka Amatoya(Teacher):OOOO

• Compassion: OOO
      Conviction: OO
      Valor: OOOO
      Temperance: OOO

22. kuradora

No charms yet?

23. BlackThief12

Didn't think that through, although you can create a set for Zenka, it should be notice that I do think of a charm for Yuu.

Anyway, do you know any charm that associated with lighting or shadow?

24. kuradora

Well, the general thing with Solar charms is that they're things that humans can do, but turned up to 11. I don't really know of any charms associated with lightning or shadow that a Solar Exalt can use. I've always been more of a Terrestrial kind of guy.

25. BlackThief12

Meh, I guess I could talk to someone.