1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. amraphen3

amraphen3 Well worn.

[X] "My apologies Buchou, but I simply cannot allow such stupidity on their parts to continue."
    -[X] First Presence Excellency.
    --[X] "'To accomplish that, it's okay for us to die.' These are your orders? This is your duty? And how, pray tell, are you going to keep those swords away from them when you are dead? What is going to keep their allies, and they must have allies, you have at least realized that, from simply taking those swords and more from your corpses? No."
    ---[X] Irresistible Salesman Spirit.
    ----[X] "You have been betrayed. Two mortals with nothing but holy blades they have not yet mastered and orders to turn away all help have been sent against Kokabiel? Against one who helped lead the Grigori? Even in death there is no chance of victory. Tell me something Xenovia, Irina. I understand why Micheal cannot descend from his throne and deal with this himself, but where is Gabriel? Where is Uriel or Raphael or the rest of the Seraphs? Where is anyone who could do anything but give two more swords to Kokabiel? You have not just been sent to die. You have been sent to deliver more swords into your enemy's hands. And I Will Not Allow It. So. Why don't we sit down and figure out how to keep these bastards from winning? Because whether you like it or not you have allies in this now and you will have to accept that."
    -----[X] "Rias, I'm sorry for that and I won't ask that you stand with your enemies here. I just ask that you not try to stop me from helping them."

Solar Dragon Bullshit GO!!!

2. Butter Flies

Butter Flies Versed in the lewd.

[X] Stroth

3. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

[X] Stroth

4. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

[X] Silversun17

5. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

[X] Stroth

6. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

[X] Stroth

7. roughstar333

roughstar333 "Exodia, snap . . ."- Thanos

[X] Stroth

8. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

[X] "My apologies Buchou, but I simply cannot allow such stupidity on their parts to continue."
    -[X] First Presence Excellency.
    --[X] "'To accomplish that, it's okay for us to die.' These are your orders? This is your duty? And how, pray tell, are you going to keep those swords away from them when you are dead? What is going to keep their allies, and they must have allies, you have at least realized that, from simply taking those swords and more from your corpses? No."
    ---[X] Irresistible Salesman Spirit.
    ----[X] "You have been betrayed. Two mortals with nothing but holy blades they have not yet mastered and orders to turn away all help have been sent against Kokabiel? Against one who helped lead the Grigori? Even in death there is no chance of victory. Tell me something Xenovia, Irina. I understand why Micheal cannot descend from his throne and deal with this himself, but where is Gabriel? Where is Uriel or Raphael or the rest of the Seraphs? Where is anyone who could do anything but give two more swords to Kokabiel? You have not just been sent to die. You have been sent to deliver more swords into your enemy's hands. And I Will Not Allow It. So. Why don't we sit down and figure out how to keep these bastards from winning? Because whether you like it or not you have allies in this now and you will have to accept that."
    -----[X] "Rias, I'm sorry for that and I won't ask that you stand with your enemies here. I just ask that you not try to stop me from helping them.

9. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

[X]Silversun17

10. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[X] Stroth

11. Ichypa

Ichypa I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Stroth

12. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

[X] Stroth

13. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

[X]Silversun

14. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

That annoying time you like elements of both the write-ins.

15. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

First forum problems?

16. Zrayz10

Zrayz10 Not too sore, are you?

Yep I agree. If I have to choose I'll go with my above choice

Stroth likes this.
  17. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

which bits do you like? we might be able to make a better vote by taking the best bits of both.

18. BlackThief12

Well, it would be better to not question about the seraph, since she believe in gods. If we able to convince them that they abandoned them, it would fall into despair and one of them might go crazy.

Second, Stroth's vote would no doubt increase Issei's limit, and the fact that it involve saying something he'll disapprove would not end well.

Silversun17's vote is both much wiser and much safer, as I'm the type of person who would choose a option that make good morality. This situation is not necessary to make something like Stroth's vote.

19. Stroth

That's something of an exaggeration.

20. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

Basically I really like the way you involve the ninja, but I also really like how Stroth explains the likely results of their mission as they are. And with the initial interruption both have parts I like.

To give an example:
    [] "My apologies Buchou, but as the leader of the Hyodo Dragon clan and as a Solar Exalt I simply cannot allow such foolishness on their parts to continue."
    -[] Stroth's questioning of their orders and explaining the likely results
    -[] Silversun's taking charge and making use of the ninja.

EternitynChaos and ragoogar like this.
  21. BlackThief12

Oh yeah? Tell that to Irina in a fanfic called "Vanishing Dragon of Leviathan"(I don't recommended)

22. Stroth

Not sure how that's even remotely relevant.

Least Devotee likes this.
  23. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

I don't think we know the god of the bible is dead yet. that said I agree with Stroth's plan.

24. BlackThief12

To sum it up, Irina went completely insane after finding out that God died during the battle in Kuoh, so much that she almost rape her "fiancé" name Shirou(No, not Shirou Emiya)so that she can give birth to a Antichrist(Long story short, Shirou's grandfather is Satan himself)and pretty much plan to kill the Archangel Michael and take over heaven. Thank god that Shirou is able to snap her out of it.

25. Stroth

Still not sure how that's relevant.

Least Devotee likes this.
  26. Coker

Coker Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Silversun

27. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

Both are good and they are both saying the same things, but I like the way Silversun phrased it better.

28. Stroth

Didn't mean to imply that we did, though I can see why you'd think that. It's a turn of phrase. And anyone that's paying attention knows that Micheal is running the day-to-day stuff, there's no way they'd be able to hide that.

29. BlackThief12

Meh, I tried; though now I wonder something.

If we ended up in a situation where we discover Kobakiel's base and we want to sneak in without alerting people, how can we get in?

30. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X] "My apologies Buchou, but as the leader of the Hyodo Dragon clan and as a Solar Exalt I simply cannot allow such foolishness on their parts to continue."
    -[X] Stroth's questioning of their orders and explaining the likely results
    -[X] Silversun's taking charge and making use of the ninja.

Crazael likes this.