1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

Doesn't help that quite a bit of the staff is idiotically incompetent.

Diller and Higure like this.
  2. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

That's what THEY want you to think.

3. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

ragoogar likes this.
  4. Ichypa

Ichypa I trust you know where the happy button is?

Changing vote

[x] BlackThief12

5. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

Actually there are canon experiments where they test how two scps interact.

6. theonebutcher

theonebutcher Hahaha! ... Waitaminute... Oh God NO!

We don't know God is already dead, do we?

[X]Plan Lawgiver
    [X] Stay silent.
    [X] Boosted Gear activates to full form, even as your Anima Banner bursts into a Bonfire of Divine Radiance, as the maximum number of peripheral motes burns into your Essence Overwhelming of Presence, enhancing no words... just the LOOK you give your beloved childhood friend that says with the intensity of a thousand suns NO. Just this one sentiment, that she will not die. There's no need to disrupt this meeting if we can tear Irina a new one as soon as it ends. Turn to Rias and mutter a "Sorry." Rias can put a stop to this foolishness herself. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. Let Rias Handle the politics, it's her area of expertise.
    -[X] After the meeting or if they ask you for your opinion though, that is something different. "Well, if Irina dies for her superiors or for her God... I am an Exalt and I won't let a mere god get away with shit like this. I've killed much worse in my past lives, so it might be prudent for the church to rethink their decision... On a completely unrelated note this Kokabiel is a murderer and a criminal and seeing as he's holed up in my sphere of influence I might just take care of him myself.
    --[X] The rest of Plan Silversun
    -[X] Privately apologize to Rias that somehow every single thing that happens within what should be her job forces you to act.

I've always wanted to use the line: "It's just God. I, however am an Exalt." or "I am an Exalt, what can a mere GOD do to stop me?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    kinglugia likes this.
  7. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

While kind of awesome by itself, I'd rather not offend two religious, fanatics to the point of self-sacrifice, girls in the room, especially when one is our childhood friend. So I can't support this plan.

Higure, Least Devotee and UberJJK like this.
  8. theonebutcher

Religious fanaticism you say? I say Hastening the Nights End. I know she must be willing, but in this case some good old Edition 2 social combat will take care of that. Heck, we have our own type of Angel. Have Mittelt try to pull rank with them. They are two low ranking exorcists way in over their heads and we are an outside context problem. They need to talk to us if they see we're willing to threaten the church.

kinglugia likes this.
  9. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

[​IMG]

And thus unlikely to go over well.

TheWave, oerial, chins4tw and 4 others like this.
  10. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

[x] BlackThief12

11. zulok

zulok Lurking lurker who lurks

[x] stroth

12. wasprider

wasprider Experienced.

Might I suggest the following changes:

[] "I'm sorry Buchou. I can't stand around and let two beautiful girls -- one of them my childhood firend -- die on a suicide mission."
    -[] First Presence Excellency
    --[] "'To accomplish that, it's okay for us to die.' Are you two crazy!? Irina, if you died, how could you protect those swords from them when you are dead? How can you go on a suicide mission, knowing full well that you're going to die, and act as if it is normal!?"
    ---[] "Answer me this: Did the higher-ups personally order you to do this?"
    ----[] If not: "Then there is either a traitor among your ranks or someone in the church is sabotaging your mission to complete some other objective of theirs. And I am DONE with seeing people cast aside for political gain. Irina, I just got to see you again or the first time in years. I can't bear to see you sent to your death just so that someone else can clam a victory or have your holy swords taken from you. You and Xenovia are people, not weapons."
    ----[] Silversun's taking charge and making use of the ninja.

13. theonebutcher

>X<

Ham for the Ham God.

_\|/_
    ../|\

amraphen3 likes this.
  14. Higure

Higure Witch of Faith

Let's not risk destroying their lives by taking away a major pillar of their identities, okay?

We'd be much better off just getting in touch with the Angels and asking them to investigate. The Church is either very confident we'll intervene, sure they can recover the completed Excalibur (maybe with a full team of Exorcists?), or someone in their ranks is conspiring with the enemy.

If it's the first...that's rude, and we'll need to make our irritation known. Loudly.

Otherwise, the Church is going down hill and some divine intervention is needed. That said, there's a Bueracracy Charm specifically for this kind of thing, so getting ourselves into a position of (even limited) authority there could be just what's needed. Maybe the Angels would be willing to appoint us as an Inquisitor or something.

15. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

Some Bureaucracy are hilarious, and best part is they function on symbolic(?) authority instead of actually authority.

Sol Mark-1, BlackThief12 and Higure like this.
  16. theonebutcher

That's... much too levelheaded a response. We're not voting for a long term plan, we're voting for the reaction to listening to this. Dude, we're just being told our bestie who's a hot chick btw is going to their death.

This is a time for rage! Heck, I'm actually sad we only have four points of limit!

Get mad! Make life rue the day it thought it could give the Sovereign of Radiant Scales lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the guy who thinks we should roll Temperance to not demand the blood of whoever's idea this is.

Trooper1021, oerial and BBJimmy like this.
  17. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

priorty goes to keeping everyone we care about safe. then we hunt down the bastard who sent Irina to her death.

I'm hoping it's a Maxwell expy so we can go sith lord on him.

[​IMG]

oerial likes this.
  18. Higure

Higure Witch of Faith

I know...I'm discussing how to actually act on the issue, not what to do right now while we're pissed. Personally, I'm not sure the massive speech is necessary, but I'm fine with it if others want it.

As for limit...if we maxed out limit, we'd just start stalking Irina and neglecting our girls. We turn into an obsessive romantic, not a berserk killer, when we hit Limit Break.

As for Hastening Nights End...seriously, using that to take away a central aspect of someone's worldview is just fucked up. Encouraging them to cut ties with the Church is one thing, trying to destroy their faith is another.

19. Stroth

Also impossible. HNE can be resisted at will. If the target doesn't want it to fix something then it can't.

20. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[X] "I'm sorry Buchou. I can't stand around and let two beautiful girls -- one of them my childhood firend -- die on a suicide mission."
    -[X] First Presence Excellency
    --[X] "'To accomplish that, it's okay for us to die.' Are you two crazy!? Irina, if you died, how could you protect those swords from them when you are dead? How can you go on a suicide mission, knowing full well that you're going to die, and act as if it is normal!?"
    ---[X] "Answer me this: Did the higher-ups personally order you to do this?"
    ----[X] If not: "Then there is either a traitor among your ranks or someone in the church is sabotaging your mission to complete some other objective of theirs. And I am DONE with seeing people cast aside for political gain. Irina, I just got to see you again or the first time in years. I can't bear to see you sent to your death just so that someone else can clam a victory or have your holy swords taken from you. You and Xenovia are people, not weapons."
    ----[X] Silversun's taking charge and making use of the ninja.

Awesome! vote changed to this

21. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

[X] "I'm sorry Buchou. I can't stand around and let two beautiful girls -- one of them my childhood firend -- die on a suicide mission."
    --[X] "'To accomplish that, it's okay for us to die.' Are you two crazy!? Irina, if you died, how could you protect those swords from them when you are dead? How can you go on a suicide mission, knowing full well that you're going to die, and act as if it is normal!?"
    ----[X] If not: "Then there is either a traitor among your ranks or someone in the church is sabotaging your mission to complete some other objective of theirs. And I am DONE with seeing people cast aside for political gain. Irina, I just got to see you again or the first time in years. I can't bear to see you sent to your death just so that someone else can clam a victory or have your holy swords taken from you. You and Xenovia are people, not weapons."

22. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

23. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

*Munches Popped Corn*

So no one is going to bring up the fact that someone seems intent on bringing all the Excalibur fragments together? Solo Wielders 'embrassed' part of the Church? Confirmed Rogue Exorcists.
    Confirmed previous EXCALIBUR RESEARCHER.
    Fallen Allies?

This couldn't be better for someone to complete the set.

Its not a suicide mission if its a trap to kill the wielders and collect the Blades. Why else the specific orders to avoid any Devil help?

oerial likes this.
  24. Higure

Higure Witch of Faith

[Q]"Fuck this."
    [Q]Knock the girls out. Take the Excaliburs.
    [Q]Go kick the Grigori around and take the rest.
    [Q]Fuse them together.
    [Q]Reverse Engineer Excalibur.
    [Q]Make a dozen.
    [Q]Wake the girls up. Gice them each one.
    - [Q]Get dragged to bed.

TheWave, ZipLopz, Sol Mark-1 and 9 others like this.
  25. Bloodshifter

*Extended Edition*
    Also No Angelic Assistance? You literally couldn't say Excalibur without a Angel popping a Holy boner.

Getting one Stolen by Fallen? Which unlike Fallen aren't weaken just by being near the blades. At least a Guardian Angel should have been deployed to wisk the remaining blades away in the worst case scenario.

oerial likes this.
  26. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

Plus Asia was recently practically being kicked out of the church to be conveniently picked up by kokabiel's faction.

oerial likes this.
  27. Stroth

That was sort of the central point of my vote.

28. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

[X] "My apologies Buchou, but I simply cannot allow such stupidity on their parts to continue."
    -[X] First Presence Excellency.
    --[X] "'To accomplish that, it's okay for us to die.' These are your orders? This is your duty? And how, pray tell, are you going to keep those swords away from them when you are dead? What is going to keep their allies, and they must have allies, you have at least realized that, from simply taking those swords and more from your corpses? No."
    ---[X] Irresistible Salesman Spirit.
    ----[X] "You have been betrayed. Two mortals with nothing but holy blades they have not yet mastered and orders to turn away all help have been sent against Kokabiel? Against one who helped lead the Grigori? Even in death there is no chance of victory. Tell me something Xenovia, Irina. I understand why Micheal cannot descend from his throne and deal with this himself, but where is Gabriel? Where is Uriel or Raphael or the rest of the Seraphs? Where is anyone who could do anything but give two more swords to Kokabiel? You have not just been sent to die. You have been sent to deliver more swords into your enemy's hands. And I Will Not Allow It. So. Why don't we sit down and figure out how to keep these bastards from winning? Because whether you like it or not you have allies in this now and you will have to accept that."
    -----[X] "Rias, I'm sorry for that and I won't ask that you stand with your enemies here. I just ask that you not try to stop me from helping them."

29. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Because "let Rias do her fucking job" that's why.

30. Bloodshifter

You do understand something right?

Rias isn't legally a Adult even by her own fucking laws.

She is the Executor of the Gremory's Family's will Rias has no job besides acting as Her Brother's mouthpiece which of course the Sis-Con will support her 101% of the time. This isn't Rias's town its Sirzech's, technically its Sona's Family, the Sitri's as he gave it over to her.

Rias has no power here except to enforce peace and and delivery of messages to her brother.

Least Devotee likes this.