1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-King of the World! [Exalted/Code Geass] (DEAD)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 15, 2014.

1. CrossyCross

CrossyCross LADY OF LOVE

Re: I will become God-King of the World! [Exalted/???]

I'd vote Jaune and watch the hilarity as he goes mad from Limit Break, but that ain't gonna win.

ANd so...

[X] A cast-away prince, about to be killed by the guns of the oppressors (Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass)
    [] Advanced Your Lunar mate is a Yandere

Lelouch. Your ancient, shapeshifting beastgirl (or man, due to Twin-Faced shenanigans) destined one is a Yandere.

Run. NOW.

Or not. Either is fine and hilarious.

2. Fallenblades643

Fallenblades643 Canned food pls?

[X] An ex-prince fighting against his old friend turned monster with a sword of fire, not to defeat him but to save him from himself.

Alibabababababababababababa! I like the name Alibaba! its fun to say! say it with me! ALIBABA!

[X] DIFFICULTY: EXTRA.

Step up your game son! we're going to make or break it all! AND it'll be in fire!

3. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

...I really want Persona, but it seems

[ X] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death (Matoi Ryuuko, Kill la Kill)
    [ X] Normal

More likely win. So there.

4. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

changing vote
    [ X] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death (Matoi Ryuuko, Kill la Kill)
    [ X] Normal

5. Dark Lord Bob

Dark Lord Bob Know what you're doing yet?

Goddammit! Why are there so many good choices?! I've actually had to think and imagine the outcomes and the circumstances of these votes.

[X] A normal boy trying to defeat an incarnation of Victory to protect a girl
    [X] Hard

Or

[X] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death (Matoi Ryuuko, Kill la Kill)
    [X] Normal Your enemies are more competent and powerful

6. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] A perverted but honest boy killed by his girlfriend for being blessed by God
    [X] Normal

7. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

[X] A perverted but honest boy killed by his girlfriend for being blessed by God
    [X] Normal

When I first read that thing with the poison pit, I thought it would be Jinbei Tsukishima from Mushibugyou.... though on the other Hand, he probably doesn't count as quite "normal"

8. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

[X] 3 A bullied teen, now brimming with rage at the one who dared hurt his precious siblings: (Bloodshifter, megrisvernin, Fellgar)
    [X] 9 A cast-away prince, about to be killed by the guns of the oppressors (Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass): (Nekraa, Archanist, Selias, overmind, TheOtherSandman, Vanathor, Ephemeral_Dreamer, CrossyCross, fitzgerald)
    [X] 7 A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death (Matoi Ryuuko, Kill la Kill): (Bacchus, redaeth, Silversun17, nick012000, Zasnul, Xicree, AntarcticM)
    [X] 1 A long haired young man, once a soldier now a free spirit, fighting together with his friend against the head of a mercenary guild (Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia): (Larekko12)
    [X] 2 A modern boy in a land of mages and wonders, fighting a traitor of the crown: (aja318, cyberswordsmen)
    [X] 1 A normal boy trying to defeat an incarnation of Victory to protect a girl: (Somebodynobody10)
    [X] 8 A perverted but honest boy killed by his girlfriend for being blessed by God (Issei Hyodou, Highschool DxD): (Heaven Canceler, Happerry, drake_azathoth, Malcolmo, kinglugia, shiki11, ryune, Pipeman)
    [X] 2 A pubescent girl who is about to be killed by a corrupted hero in a false world (Illyasviel von Einzbern, Prisma Illya): (Odysseus2099, Zasnul)
    [X] 1 A young girl harbouring Death itself in her soul, facing a monster born from the dark emotions of humanity: (Redon)
    [X] 1 An ex-prince fighting against his old friend turned monster with a sword of fire, not to defeat him but to save him from himself.: (Fallenblades643)
    [X] 3 Just a normal boy, about to sacrifice himself in a pit full of poisonous snakes to defeat his nightmarish opponent (Zenkichi Hitoyoshi, Medaka Box): (Vindictus, darklord, MHLord)

[X] 1 DIFFICULTY: EXTRA.: (Fallenblades643)
    [X] 3 Easy: (Vindictus, aja318, cyberswordsmen)
    [X] 6 Normal: (overmind, Heaven Canceler, Larekko12, Happerry, AntarcticM, Selias)
    [X] 11 Hard: (Zasnul, Bacchus, Redon, Somebodynobody10, Bloodshifter, nick012000, Zasnul, Silversun17, Xicree, Ephemeral_Dreamer, megrisvernin)
    [X] 16 Advanced Your Lunar mate is a Yandere: (Nekraa, Malcolmo, Archanist, kinglugia, shiki11, darklord, ryune, Odysseus2099, Fellgar, drake_azathoth, MHLord, TheOtherSandman, Vanathor, CrossyCross, fitzgerald, Pipeman)
    [X] 1 Insane: (redaeth)

And seeing how this going in a direction I will not read (Yanderes, not my thing) This'll be my final contribution to the quest I fear. Also, no I did not miss your vote, I will not count people whom are wishy washy or do anti-votes... make up your mind and don't attempt to have your vote count for more then one, you are not a special snowflake.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  9. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

I think you're overreacting about the whole yandere thing.
    As far as I see it all this choice says is that the general difficulty will be Advanced and that our Lunar mate will show up and be insane and murderous.
    Which is a thing that happens in Exalted.
    There's also a decent chance all of the things mentioned for lower difficulty settings show up as well.

However, nowhere does it say that our one and true waifu will be a yandere and we will spend the majority of the quest focused on him or her.
    Rather I expect the majority of scenes in which he or she is involved with will consist of us trying to get away from or trying to kill him/her, which makes me rather doubt there will be too much focus on the character in question.

The main reason I voted for Advanced is that I rather doubt anything lower than Hard will even be worth our time, given that we are a fucking Solar and a large part of these protagonists did fine on their own already.
    If we didn't add at least some opposition from Creation this would be an outright hilarious roflstomp, regardless how much more competent our opposition becomes.
    And in the options where our character has hax of their own that synergizes well with being a Solar, even Hard might not be enough.

My personal hope is that Advanced gives us enough opposition to make things a challenge and adds enough stuff from Creation to keep things interesting but doesn't go too far with piling one nightmare after the other on us like the higher stuff might.

Edit:
    Still, thanks for the tally.

10. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Thank you for the tally Redon. While I am sad you will not be here anymore I understand your reasons. Making a Lunar Yandere was the best way I found to make the class a danger instead of a help without doing to the chosen person something as mean as giving him/her the Exaltation of Desus (with the Lilith Shard remembering a more lot that what is supposed to be).

My own tally is:

[2] A normal boy trying to defeat an incarnation of Victory to protect a girl
    (Somebodynobody10, Dark Lord Bob*

[8] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death
    (redaeth, Silversun17, Xicree, Bacchus, nick012000, Biigoh, AntarcticM, theweepingman

[1] An ex-prince fighting against his old friend turned monster, not to defeat him but to save him from himself
    (Fallenblades643

[8] A perverted but honest boy killed by his girlfriend for being blessed by God
    (Pipeman, drake_azathoth, Malcolmo, shiki11, kinglugia, ryune, Happerry, Heaven Canceler

[2] A modern boy in a land of mages and wonders, fighting a traitor of the crown
    (aja318, cyberswordsmen

[2] A pubescent girl who is about to be killed by a corrupted hero in a false world
    (Odysseus2099, Zasnul*

[1] A long haired young man, once a soldier now a free spirit, fighting together with his friend against the head of a mercenary guild
    (Larekko12

[3] A bullied teen, now brimming with rage at the one who dared hurt his precious siblings
    (Fellgar, Bloodshifter, megrisvernin

[9] A cast-away prince, about to be killed by the guns of the oppressors
    (Vanathor, Ephemeral_Dreamer, Nekraa, fitzgerald, Archanist, Selias, TheOtherSandman, overmind, CrossyCross

[3] Just a normal boy, about to sacrifice himself in a pit full of poisonous snakes to defeat his nightmarish opponent
    (MHLord, darklord, Vindictus

[1] A young girl harbouring Death itself in her soul, facing a monster born from the dark emotions of humanity
    (Redon

*If the lead option is not winning:
    Zasnul: [] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death
    Dark Lord Bob: [] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death

[3] Easy
    (aja318, cyberswordsmen, Vindictus

[10] Normal
    (Selias, Biigoh, overmind, AntarcticM, Larekko12, theweepingman, Silversun17, Dark Lord Bob, Happerry, Heaven Canceler

[9] Hard
    (Xicree, Ephemeral_Dreamer, Somebodynobody10, Bacchus, nick012000, Redon, Bloodshifter, megrisvernin, Zasnul

[16] Advanced
    (Vanathor, Pipeman, Nekraa, fitzgerald, drake_azathoth, Archanist, Fellgar, Malcolmo, shiki11, Odysseus2099, kinglugia, MHLord, TheOtherSandman, ryune, darklord, CrossyCross

[1] Insane
    (redaeth

[1] DIFFICULTY: EXTRA
    (Fallenblades643

Which doesn't coincide. Strange. Someone see why? Anyway counting votes and reserve votes we have:

[10] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death
    [16] Advanced

The poll is open for another seven hours. Robotninja: like Redon said anti-votes are not a feature here.

AN: If the quest go smoothly I may, may consider making a sister quest with the second most popular choice and difficulty.

AN 2: no OCs aside from mooks will appear in this quest.

11. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

Reserve votes are not really fair, unless you tell people you will using those from the beginning for everyone. Contingency votes just break the system otherwise.

12. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Still [X] A cast-away prince, about to be killed by the guns of the oppressors, but
    if it will prevent the "Kill la Kill" option, if there are any vote changes. Haven't read it, so I'd prefer something I'm familiar with.

13. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

[X] A cast-away prince, about to be killed by the guns of the oppressors

And well *shrug* as lelouch is either a eclipse or a zenith at core it would make sense that lilith visits our quaint little world.

14. Alexander

You're right, it's not fair if I don't say it from the beginning. Old habits I suppose.

Okay guys new rules:
    -Choose only one "Character" option and only one "Difficulty" option.
    -Write-in are not allowed
    -Put a "[X]" before your votes or I will not consider them valid.
    -If you change votes in another post cross or remove the votes in the old posts.

15. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

They are also the result and therefor encouraging of people being really fucking lazy.

16. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Why are you guy voting advanced? That never ever ever ever ever ever turns out well without Rihaku-tier bullshit Laxitude forcing the best plans to tops and letting us drop competence into our character by writing alot.

17. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

Because its interesting and fun. Not everything is about power gaming Larekko.

18. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

Because this is an Exalted crossover and we are a Solar.
    Seriously, given which settings these are we will be roflstomping over pretty much all canon opposition regardless of power and competency boosts they get and voters screwing up all the time or whatever else.

19. Dark Lord Bob

Changing to:
    [X] A perverted but honest boy killed by his girlfriend for being blessed by God (Issei Hyodou, Highschool DxD)
    [X] Normal Your enemies are more competent and powerful

It's hard to be sad about your favourite option not winning when every option is excellent.

20. Zasnul

Zasnul blah

A...right, I'll just have to waste my time and post myself again, I quess? Vanathor post doesn't makes sense, but whatever.

[X] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death
    [X]Hard.

21. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

Of the current people in the thread two used a contingency vote. What this means in a nut-shell is that if for instance someone has their favorite option picked but it cannot win, but is not online to change their votes to their preferred option of which is viable their vote may as well not count. This gives your vote more weight effectively then the other non-contingency vote players, when that as a system was mentioned by the GM in the beginning when he was asking people to vote.

On top of that it encourages laziness, as it has people 'vote one then disappear' without them not having to engage to participate. Which is dumb.

22. Zasnul

Zasnul blah

Not convincing, but whatever.

23. Dark Lord Bob

Well, it's currently 12am over here, so I'm going to be having an anime marathon to keep myself awake so I can participate.

24. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

He kept the vote open for 7 hours after his first count. And nothing stops you from keeping track of where the vote-leaders are heading in thread prior to that point, and changing it manually.

25. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

Alexander, I used the voting script, in IRC, if people can't vote properly, that's not my problem, heh.

26. Eler0

Eler0 Versed in the lewd.

[X] A pubescent girl who is about to be killed by a corrupted hero in a false world.
    [X] Advanced

27. Alexander

Votes closed. I will count the vote and then update.

P.S.: I will consider a vote non-valid if it lacks the "X".

28. Alexander

Tally:

[1] A normal boy trying to defeat an incarnation of Victory to protect a girl
    (Somebodynobody10

[10] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death
    (redaeth, Silversun17, Xicree, Bacchus, nick012000, Biigoh, AntarcticM, theweepingman, Silversun17, Zasnul

[1] An ex-prince fighting against his old friend turned monster, not to defeat him but to save him from himself
    (Fallenblades643

[9] A perverted but honest boy killed by his girlfriend for being blessed by God
    (Pipeman, drake_azathoth, Malcolmo, shiki11, kinglugia, ryune, Happerry, Heaven Canceler, Dark Lord Bob

[1] A modern boy in a land of mages and wonders, fighting a traitor of the crown
    (cyberswordsmen

[2] A pubescent girl who is about to be killed by a corrupted hero in a false world
    (Odysseus2099, Eler0

[1] A long haired young man, once a soldier now a free spirit, fighting together with his friend against the head of a mercenary guild
    (Larekko12

[3] A bullied teen, now brimming with rage at the one who dared hurt his precious siblings
    (Fellgar, Bloodshifter, megrisvernin

[10] A cast-away prince, about to be killed by the guns of the oppressors
    (Vanathor, Ephemeral_Dreamer, Nekraa, fitzgerald, Archanist, Selias, TheOtherSandman, overmind, CrossyCross, Scia

[3] Just a normal boy, about to sacrifice himself in a pit full of poisonous snakes to defeat his nightmarish opponent
    (MHLord, darklord, Vindictus

[1] A young girl harbouring Death itself in her soul, facing a monster born from the dark emotions of humanity
    (Redon

[3] Easy
    (aja318, cyberswordsmen, Vindictus

[10] Normal
    (Selias, Biigoh, overmind, AntarcticM, Larekko12, theweepingman, Silversun17, Happerry, Heaven Canceler, Dark Lord Bob

[9] Hard
    (Xicree, Ephemeral_Dreamer, Somebodynobody10, Bacchus, nick012000, Redon, Bloodshifter, megrisvernin, Zasnul

[16] Advanced
    (Vanathor, Pipeman, Nekraa, fitzgerald, drake_azathoth, Archanist, Fellgar, Malcolmo, shiki11, Odysseus2099, kinglugia, MHLord, TheOtherSandman, ryune, darklord, Eler0

[1] Insane
    (redaeth
    ----

Aaand, it's a tie between "Matoi Ryuko" and "Lelouch Lamperouge". Since it's dinner time for me...

The winner is the first option who receive three votes. See you later (not too much).

29. Dark Lord Bob

[X] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death

30. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

Bleh, advanced. Now we get to have hardo mode. Why do people enjoy making these things a pain..

And it's looking like we're gonna be in a setting I either don't know anything about or don't care about at all. Oh well. This quest coulda been fun.