1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-King of the World! [Exalted/Code Geass] (DEAD)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Same here. I can't imagine that the battle will go according to canon, since a bunch of morons chose the second hardest setting.

2. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Never watched/read CG.
    Only know that the Brits in that world are asshats.

3. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Japanese and Chinese, too. Probably everyone else, as well.

4. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

it's a world filled with Asshats.

5. Dark Lord Bob

Dark Lord Bob Know what you're doing yet?

In my case it's a dislike of the crossover choice. I'm mostly sticking around because SOLAR! and that I know you're an excellent QM. For example, when I saw Enryu quest my thought process was basically:
    Campione Quest? Check!
    Run by Alexander? Check!
    And then I read all of Tower of God, because I'd never heard of it before.

With this quest, for me, the voting was basically divided into three categories:
    1. Settings I like. (Campione, ZnT, Prisma Illya, Kill la Kill, HD&D)
    2. Settings I have a cursory awareness of, but would prefer not to go to the effort of reading.
    3. Code Geass, a setting I know and dislike.

6. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

For me its cause I'm a bit of a lurker anyway, but I mostly don't know Exalted that well. I know the basics but nothing for what we should do really.

And while I like Code Geass... I think I'm just starting to miss your other quests too much. Mainly the WH40k/Campione, FSN/Gesenkyo, and Enryu of course.

I think your starting to become the second coming of Ryuugi on some level, so while I think its interesting I also know this one in particular is not going to get very far with how limited the CG fanbase is, especially when it also requires a good familiarity with Exalted.

7. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

....I really should have seen that coming. I will console myself thinking that no matter what I write, compared to my beginnings I am much better.

I like to write. It's simple as that.

Now, off to update the quests I neglected for so long!

8. Zasnul

Zasnul blah

You still did not abandoned as many good Quests as Mizuki, but you are certainly getting there, yeah.

9. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

[X] Contact the Resistance and coordinate their efforts. See about having them steal weapons and supplies being shipped to the battlefield and reapproprate them for their use.
    - [X] Tap into the britannian empires communications and coordinate the resistance to best effect against them.

*stunt will be added later*

10. ShadowAngelBeta

Well Ryuugi writes Stories while you write Quests so the reader expectations are a bit different, although that's mostly cause you keep telling us your going to update them whenever someone asks but... yeah.

11. Alexander

That's not true. I keep telling people I will not abandon a quest and then not update it for a long time.

...Which is just as bad. But! As a show of goodwill I finally updated my story "A Flash of Hope" on SB.

And! Enryu Quest is next! Seriously: the update will be completed before the Sunday of this week becomes the Monday of the next. Following them are the FSN/Gensokyo Quest and the Weiss Quest.

The deeper I fall, the faster I rise back!

12. ShadowAngelBeta

*Shrug* Eh, fair enough. But people are going to assume you abandoned them if you don't update them somewhat regularly... er, well I do at least.

Also, Yay! Thank you.

13. Alexander

[X] Contact the Resistance and coordinate their efforts. See about having them steal weapons and supplies being shipped to the battlefield and reapproprate them for their use.
    -[X] Tap into the britannian empires communications and coordinate the resistance to best effect against them.

One-die Stunt: two Motes recovered.
    -----

"As much as it pains me to raise arms against my countrymen I will not be deterred from my path." You position your pieces on the checkboard, the black king chess piece flashing golden for a moment as you touch it. "They are soldiers and know the risks."

Then you saw a familiar red Glasgow being chased by two Sutherlands. You pick up the communicator and contact the Glasgow's pilot.

"The West Entrance. Use it and get on the tracks."

The voice of a girl answers back. "What? Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter now. Follow my advices if you want to win."

"To win?"

You smirk as the three Knightmare Frames come into view. When the Glasgow jumps on the train and stops it Villetta fire at the two Sutherlands, making their pilots both eject. She only hesitates for a moment when one of them asked for identification.

"Someone you know?"

"That was...Lord Jeremiah. My commanding officer and leader of the Purists. He supported me since the Academy: he is the reason I joined the Purists."

"Uhm..." You tap your finger. "Can we bring him to our side?"

She frown. "I...don't know. Despire being fiercely loyal I always had the impression he doesn't care much about the Faction's goals. I think he came to Area Eleven in search of something. What it is, I don't know."

Interesting.
    When the terrorists gather around the train you activate again the communicator to speak to them all. "I present to you the cargo in that train. They're tools for victory. If you want to win, follow my orders."

At first they are reluctant but once they see the Knightmares inside the cargo, the leader quickly agrees to follow your instructions.

Despite the difference in training your tactical mind is more than enough to make up for it. The britannian forces fall like flies, until reports about a new type of Knightmare destroying your troops effortlessly start arriving.

"Do you know something about it?" You ask Villetta.

"I heard rumors, about a new prototype Knightmare being developed by a Special Research Division under the command of Earl Asplund. It should be capable of outclassing any other existing model by a large margin, but it too difficult to pilot. To think they found someone capable of doing it!"

Troublesome.

What to do?
    [] Order your Knightmares to fall back.
    [] You have a plan to defeat it (Write-in)

Personal Essence Pool: 12/12
    Peripheral Essence Pool: 23/30

Willpower: 6/6

A.N.: As they are now following your orders, the terrorists are now applicable targets for your War Charms, or any other Charms who target troops under your command.

A.N. 2: I skipped the whole battle because even with the differences in the story Lelouch still outclasses the current strategists so much it is pointless to make you roll.
    -----

If the trend (few votes) continues I will consider re-starting the quest, removing the CG option and replacing "Lunar Yandere" with "Your Lunar Mate has an extreme Love-Hate relationship towards you", which means the same thing but presented in a different manner.

P.S: I was actually hoping for DxD since, well, fuck their Devils. I am a die-hard MegaTen fan.

14. Vauron

Vauron Faded Shadow

[X] Order your Knightmares to fall back.

Lets just try to conserve the stolen knightmares.

15. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

Well I definitely would. :p

16. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Honestly, I'm not sure why I even voted for Code Geass, since I don't actually know all that much about it. I haven't seen DxD either, though. I really need to see it, though, because I've heard that it's supposed to be good. I guess I just thought that a Solar Lelouch made sense.

17. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

18. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

I don't know about Exalted so I can't put any option for charms or stuff like that.

I do know about Code Geass, so that's why I voted for tht option.

19. Zasnul

Zasnul blah

Gimme a second to refresh my memories of war charms, and think about things.

On that note Suzaku is probably a dragonblood. If not our yandere yan-yan.

20. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

WE can' pick up the War Excellency and simply do what they did in canon but better. Maybe even drop suzaku into an armor depot.

Or we could use our coms to get Suzaku's name then grand slam him in the feel.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  21. ShadowAngelBeta

Or both.

We could possibly beat the Lancelot right now, but really it would be much easier if we get Kallen in the Guren first... well if that's still a thing anyway, Alex might have changed that, really hope he didn't though.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  22. Emral282

Emral282 Touch Fluffy Tail

23. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X] You have a plan... One unit? Even if it is a next generation knightmare doesn't mean it will be capable of handling a properly exicuted ambush. The field of battle is a full of buildings that would only need a little help in collapsing onto a set street. Furthermore the train thankfully had knightmare grenades also in stock. Draw the knightmare further into the combat zone carefully using the terrain and his own limited knowledge of the forces arrayed against him. This should allow us to draw him into a narrower street and collapse teh buildings on top of it.
    - [X] Alexanders Suggestion

24. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X] Fellgar

25. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

Canon?
    Well lets see how Solar! Lulu does with CHARMS.
    [X]Fellgar

26. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

Changing vote to:

[X] Fellgar

Also, do we have to specify what charms we use?

27. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

[X] Fellgar

28. Alexander

Yes. For this specific action I suggest "Rout-Stemming Gesture", "Commanding the Ideal Celestial Army" or a combination of the two.

29. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X]Alexanders Suggestion.

30. croaker

croaker Contract? I'll let you pet mah belly.

Blah, blah, collateral damage, blah, blah, disregard for Japanese that may still be trapped inside these buildings may cause resistance from rebels if they notice the bodies crushed under the buildings, blah, blah, consider editing your plan.