1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Wily Quest: The year is 21XX. This makes no sense.

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Latewave, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Latewave

Latewave No one remembers who I am anymore.

[X] Gather as much information about advances in robotics as you can. There's no reason to handicap yourself after all.

Ramping up all of your stuff up as high as it can for this. You need to know what's been going on. You have to know who is near your level.

~Several Hours Later~

No one.

NO ONE.

No one even fit to polish your boots. No one even fit to polish AUTO's boots.

You don't understand it. What happened? There should be someone that can measure up to you.

But no. No one can.

The only reason they have anything interesting is that they found one of Dr. Light's creations. X. And they didn't even understand his code at all and they just made more. You, You, you just don't know what to do.

One of your feeds opens up.

To the opening scenes of a Maverick Rebellion.

The leader of the Maverick Hunters has gone rogue. Taking 8 Maverick hunters with him. And is trashing the place. Trying to wipe out the human race.

That's not good for anyone.

Another feed opens up.

It's a Humanoid robot on top of a robotic sea serpent laying waste to the Sunken City.

The camera Zooms in.

That's

That's Bubbleman. Cracked and slightly broken. But you know your work Anywhere.

Seems your children aren't as gone as you think~

[X]

2. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] Open communications with Bubbleman!

3. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X} open Communications with Bubbleman
    [X] monitor the hunter situation, we may need to intervene if they start doing real damage. what good is ruling the world if there is nothing to rule?

4. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

[X] Open communications with Bubbleman.
    -[X] By which you mean, wouldn't it be nice for Hydro Man to meet his elder brother? And Bubble Man will probably need repairs, too. You'll have to make sure your tool box is ready, see what spare parts you have lying about.

5. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

[X] Open communications with Bubbleman!

6. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

-[X] By which you mean, wouldn't it be nice for Hydro Man to meet his elder brother? And Bubble Man will probably need repairs, too. You'll have to make sure your tool box is ready, see what spare parts you have lying about.

7. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

8. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

9. protoss16

protoss16 Know what you're doing yet?

10. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

11. Somebodynobody10

Somebodynobody10 Versed in the lewd.

Am I the only one that is considering throwing some bots against the Maverick rebellion, right now?
    The utter "WTF" of Wily siding with the general public... We could get lawful backing.
    Heck, spin it right and we will become elected overlords once this entire mess is over, as we "save everyone^tm".

That is if they don't care what Wily did in the past. Heck, didn't he predict this was going to happen, before everyone else?

12. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] Contact bubbleman, take Hyrdoman with you.
    [X] Send Crushman and Dinoman with their forces to take down the Maverick rebellion

13. Emral282

Emral282 Touch Fluffy Tail

14. Chibi-Reaper

"Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please. The name's Wily... The one and only, the brilliant scientist, Dr. Wily! It may seem rather sudden to you, but I've decided.... .... I can't abide someone /else/ taking over the world!"

15. Aranfan

Aranfan Not too sore, are you?

16. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

Also; another long term project to think on: robotizing ourselves. Because why not? Bonus point for making RoboWily look like he did in his college years:
    [img width=347 height=600]http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101001221734/megaman/images/e/eb/YoungWily.jpg[/img]
    Motherfucker is surprisingly good looking; was probably the 'cooler' of the two scientists, swimming in all that pussy while Light was a total nerd and loser.

Edit: By the way; I know I'm right about Light being a total tool. You wanna know why? Two words: Mutton. Chops.
    [​IMG]
    Seriously, loot at him. Look at that stupid face, that's the face of a dweeb right there. No wonder Wily thinks he was cheated, I'd feel bad too if I was runner up to this dork.

17. Moronis

Moronis Know what you're doing yet?

18. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

19. Latewave

You smile wildly. Finally good news to look forward to. You leave the feed of BubbleMan on in the background.

"HydroMan. I need your help. I want you go visit your older brother. Tell him the good news that I'm alive and kicking."

And hear a screech from the feed behind you.

Someone is firing missiles at Bubbleman.

An Octopus? or maybe a Squid?

What you aren't a Marine Biologist.

Bubbleman leaps off of the sea serpent he's on and lands in the water.

And you watch the Octopus get bombarded by his own forces. Fools don't realize that they are dealing with a Robot Master. And while BubbleMan isn't one of your most advanced children. He is nearly unstoppable in the water.

And the Octopus is very distracted. It's like he didn't expect his own forces to be this competent. Oh well~

Well he's going to have a bigger surprise soon~

After all, you sent Hydroman to visit his big brother.

And there he is. Beaming straight into the fight. Oh the look on Octopus's face. The shock there is now two of them.

Well you weren't expecting that.

It's hilarious however.

Bubbleman just had the sea serpent rise out of the sand and bite into Octopus.

"Who are you?"

"Doctor Wily Number 066. HYDROMAN."

You watch Bubbleman's face. It switches between sorrow, astonishment, and happiness.

And he falls over.

[]

NinjaMAster likes this.
  20. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] It's time to fix your son up!

21. Moronis

Moronis Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Fix your son and welcome him home.

22. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

23. Emral282

Emral282 Touch Fluffy Tail

[X] It's time to fix your son up!

24. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

[X] Chibi-Reaper

He's on a weekend Roll. Time to Rock, with some Treble and Base, there no need to Rush. Just drop your X on the line and cross off the Zeroes.

25. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

26. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] Chibi-Reaper

27. Chibi-Reaper

[X] Bubble Man needs fixing. Get him stabilized and ready for some serious maintenance.
    -[X] But there's always time for Ham! Yuk it up on the wide screen. Everyone's wide screen, everywhere. You have Dibs on this planet, confraggit, since before whoever's running this new show was a gleam in their pappy's eyes, and there isn't any way some johnny come lately bunglers reading out of instruction manuals as they work are going to steal your thunder! You can't rule a planet with nobody to rule over!

Sigma is just going to either have to wait his turn, or you're taking your ball and going home. Ball, in this case, being 'The World'.

28. Latewave

Plan Chibi wins.

If any one wants to write out what Wily says to the world.

I'll give bonus points.

29. Chibi-Reaper

"People of the world. I can't rule over you if you're all dead.

So this might be a bit sudden. Maybe startling. But I! The one and only, genius reborn, robotic scientist Dr. Albert Wily! Have decided that I'd like to give saving the world a shot, this time! Be grateful, nuhahahahaha!"

Short but sweet. We've got to focus most of our attention on fixing Bubble Man, after all.

30. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

[X] Plan Chibi Reaper