1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Raiser's sister. Blonde loli tsundere with a noblewoman's poise and dignity. High on -dere, low on tsun-, probably the best character in the peerage besides the original cast. Also an excellent mage and budding tactician if memory serves, scuttlebutt on /a/ has her pegged as the most likely candidate for Issei's queen since Rias can't fill the position.

[img width=420 height=600]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130228081522/highschooldxd/images/a/ae/2012-09-10-528085.png[/img]

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  2. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

The whole deal with Raiser is easy, Issei being present when Raiser teleports in, then social-fu Raiser till he challenges Issei, then goes SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!!!

Later we get Ravel, just like canon.

3. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

Okay, didn't want to say anything but I must now.

What the hell is with our character getting so many Lolis? I mean this is High School DxD! We are playing Issei for crying out loud! We should be trying to get Akeno, Rias, or heck even Reynare into our harem!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  4. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

1. it's funny
    2. There investments because they will grow up.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  5. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

What's wrong with lolis?

[img width=600 height=449]http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss135/Jero01/Kyon3.jpg[/img]

6. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

All in good time. I prefer to just let things play out a bit, so as not to end up forcing the issue and having it backfire on us... Waiting to long could easily cause that to happen as well though. No one really knows how strong we're going to get and in canon Issei was at least on his way to being a High-Class Devil, so we need something to make us worth marrying her in the political arena... that we're deciphering the Evil Piece system is in no way related to this at all. And we're still going to be helping them out and winning the girls over, we just have ambitions that don't have us becoming a Devil in this story so we need to be careful in a way canon Issei didn't.

Makes them sound a little to close to just being possessions for my tastes but has the right idea.

And this is also true.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  7. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

Its been about ?half a year? maybe since I read the releveant fight scene from the light novel or manga or wherever I read it but when canon issei fought the guy when he used holy water on him his flesh ran like acid had been dumped on him and his regeneration couldn't heal him. THen again its been a while and I could be wrong...

8. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

I want to pursue her partly because blonde hair. We already have three blondes. I want to make this a running joke about a dragon hoarding shiny beautiful things :3.

Issei appreciates quality regardless of age. He might not "sample the goods" so to speak right away, but he likes eye candy. His interactions with Asia seem to highlight that for me. His attraction is more "cute" than "sexual", but he still felt the urge to protect her & add her to his growing list of beautiful women in his life.

9. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

A certain line from the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie about treasure strikes me here. Although ours is still shiny if you count the hair colors.

10. megrisvernin

But yep. These girls are treasures :3. Oh wow. I'm just waiting for the moment when it becomes clear to other members of the class that two blonde bombshells are living with us.

We might have to constantly beat back jealous male at this rate. We already beat them off once but its's probably going to happen again...doubly so since we erased their memories.

Reminds of the FFF Inquisition in Baka Test.

[img width=600 height=337]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110123121330/bakatotest/images/f/ff/FFFClass.jpg[/img]

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  11. staplesdex2

staplesdex2 Status: CLASSIFIED

About Ravel, she also gets a growth spurt i.e. from loli to this in some months time:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=File:High_school_dxd_v14_149.jpg

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  12. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

use a hyperlink

13. Missingnoleader

Missingnoleader Not too sore, are you?

Actually everyone in the harem attraction field is around 16-19 though. No lolis here I think. Koneko is the one with the most child-like body though.
    I actually am enjoying this so far.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  14. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

That's not a growth spurt, it's just an artist error. Miyama-zero is damn good but even he goofs up sometimes. Now Koneko on the other hand...

Koneko is child-like enough that Issei is really worried about getting her pregnant because she'd never survive childbirth. I think that counts as loli regardless of her age, no need to sugarcoat it.

Akuma-Heika and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  15. megrisvernin

So...Given that Ruby ranks as one of our followers already, how much do you think her opinion of us will change or solidify after hearing about Asia's case?

16. Lon

Lon Well worn.

As for loli harem. We are tripping some Akeno flags apparently. So we're not only getting loli.
    We might also get Yang flags, but that's up in the air depending on how this meeting goes.

[X] Smuthunter
    [X] Presence Excellency, but not so much that your anima flares.

17. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Getting an awful lot of new people in this thread. Hello new people! ;D Where are you all coming from?

18. Drakebane

Drakebane Well worn.

[X] Smuthunter
    [X] Presence Excellency, but not so much that your anima flares.

19. ZipLopz

ZipLopz Know what you're doing yet?

That one place where guests lurk as they read, that's where. 8)

I think it's getting more popular because it's a Highschool DxD quest thread. Honestly, this one is probably the first where we're playing as Issei from the very beginning. Word must be spreading quickly.

Would anybody be adverse to me writing a snip about what would happen if Vali was hit with the Gender Changing Ray? I have a few ideas swirling in my head right now...

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  20. Lon

Lon Well worn.

I actually found it by accident and pretty happy about it too.
    This is a very good quest.

21. godhand

godhand Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Found the quest via a friend on DLP.

Alexander, if you haven't managed to find someone to do the smut section for you yet, I'm happy to give it a go for you.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~surarrin

A few of the things I've written. If you need something specifically smutbased then I can link you to something I wrote for a story of mine.

Either way, very much enjoying the ride. :)

22. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

huh, i took a look at your dxd fic a week or so ago. the writing is good but i have to admit that i didn't like how you handled removing issei.

23. godhand

godhand Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

By the way you worded it, I'm going to assume you didn't keep reading. 'Removing Issei' is far from what happened. You may be in for a pleasant or unpleasant surprise if you keep reading along.

24. Doom12394

Doom12394 Know what you're doing yet?

I what you did earlier today and it was funny, godhand.

As always it's funny to see what happens to a person when placed under different circumstances.

25. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

i got part way though the dredson vs raynare fight before something came up.

26. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

"Azazel-sensei, what is this?"

"Oh? This? It is my Gender-Swap Ray Gun, you shoot anyone with it and they change their gender."

"Um... I think I can have a look at it."

*Jam it into the gauntlet*

Later

"Hyoudou.... What the hell did you shoot me with!? Why I have these heavy meat on my chest!?"

Later

"That Hyoudou Issei, he sure is strong, yes, my rival needs to be that strong... Hyoudou Issei... I wonder if I can call him Issei... or Ise, like the girls in his group..."

"Ara, Vali-chan, what are you thinking?"

"Hyoudou Issei, my destiny rival, I always think about him, he is my motivation to train harder, right, Ise-kun..."

"Nya! You are in love Vali-chan! After the day you turn into a girl for Sekiryuutei-chin!"

"L-Love!? Impossible! H-How can I fall in love with that red dragon!? H-He... He is just my destiny rival!"

"Destiny! It's destiny Vali-chan!"

"R-Right! He is my destiny! Ise-kun it is! A-And... It's not like I like his butt or anything! Ise-kun is just my destiny!"

[...That gun is too damn hax...]

*Vali-chan's flag has been opened!*

Problem solved.

One of the old version I wrote in IF Mechs

TheWave, mrttao, Akuma-Heika and 3 others like this.
  27. ZipLopz

ZipLopz Know what you're doing yet?

Ah! That was the snippet that put the idea in my head in the first place. I have no idea how you came up with that...

28. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Sure :D . It would be great to have omakes beside my own story.
    Maybe...? ::)
    More. Raiser isn't Raynare, you will need time and preparation or it will be a one-side battle.
    It went fast because Raynare, for all her boosts, is only average and you managed to force a one-to-one duel and resist until the cavalry arrived. They're not exactly Charms, but the next enemies will have techniques to enhance their battle-strength. Kiba for example has something similar to First Dodge Excellency, as you will have the chance to learn.

Basically: Raynare was a First Boss, easy unless you massively screw up. Raiser? Mid-Boss that will kick your ass if you aren't careful.
    Let me explain. You may have notice that Raynare was completely healed despite the aggravated damages? The reason is her reincarnation as a Devil: the body parts with the injuries were removed and replaced with new, Devil parts. This is a way that the DxD world can deal with aggravated.

Likewise, Raiser can removed the cursed parts and regenerate new ones. But well...

"First law of thermodynamics"

This should be a sufficient hint for you.

Of course, it depends how you want to face Raiser. I mean, you don't strictly have to fight him. You can talk with him, discuss, trick him...hell, you could even become friends! He became a pretty cool dude after his defeat after all.
    Hora hora! is that you Surarrin? I just started reading "Devil You Know" and, let me said it: I just love it ;D. One of the best DxD stories on FF. Harry is a great protagonist, and from the hints about how the setting isn't totally "comedy" based as the original DxD I can't wait for Harry to realize that, yes: things can get worse. But this Harry Dresden: someone who always defy expectations and it's worthy of an Exaltation himself. I mean, doesn't he fill all the requirements for one?

Your help is very appreciated. I opened a topic in the NSFW Generals section, and I can say I will need a smut author soon since..sorry, spoiler.
    And then Issei starts being corrupted by Creation's ideas of sexual attraction. Namely: that gender doesn't matter at all and that experiencing new things is the best. :))

So. In the case you want to start thinking of a strategy to beat Raiser (unless you want to go for the social route), here is a very useful site:

http://forgeofcreation.wikispaces.com/

The Charms here are all updated to the most recent errata. Now, for the purpose of this quest you can consider Raiser both as a creature of darkness and a Spirit/Elemental. Something like that. More the former than the latter.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  29. Brandark

Brandark Not too sore, are you?

Keyword is 'after his defeat' . So we will become friends with him , Nanoha-style .

30. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Considering Issei dreams of using the Starlight Breaker...why not? It's sufficiently epic.

"Now with greatest power! Sunlight...Breaker!!"