1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Discussion in 'CW Index' started by StrifeHavoc, Jun 5, 2023.

?

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

Poll closed Jun 20, 2023.
  1. Kiana Kaslana

61.1%
  2. Raiden Mei

5.6%
  3. Bronya Zaychik

33.3%
  4. Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina

16.7%
  5. Rita Rossweisse

11.1%
  6. Ana Schariac

11.1%
  7. Susannah Manatt

33.3%
  8. Alvitr

16.7%
  9. Wendy

33.3%
  10. Fu Hua

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. StrifeHavoc

StrifeHavoc Not too sore, are you?

Hiya guys, at the recommendation of a reader I decided to come over here, where I've heard this place has a much more substantial Honkai Impact community here, which I decided to post this thread about a recent crossover I've created and posted on Archive of Our Own and Fanfiction.net, I might post the chapters here as well depending interest for the story itself and I'll likely do it on a day where I'll have time to post them all.

Archive of Our own location

Fanfiction,net location

The Summary: Its August 10th, Suzaku, Lelouch, and Nunnally are enjoying a morning of fishing at a remote beach when Lelouch accidently hooks and reels in something, or rather someone he didn't expect. Beginning a chain of events

I have a general idea for the story figured out, but there are a couple things I am trying to iron out to ensure there would be no issues as I get further into producing this story.

The power balancing between characters, especially the OC villain, who is responsible for much of the story's setting. I'll admit I was reluctant to use an OC as main villain given my history of hitting or missing with them, and being aware some readers don't react well to them. I am confident I got the rest worked out, but the Honkai Star Rail characters, likely one or two to be introduced in the coming chapters, I am a little concerned about since the characters that appear will be around Lelouch's age group like for example Bronya since this is happening around maybe sixteen years or so before events of Honkai Star Rail. Other characters like Cocolia Rand and Serval are likely to be around Jeremiah's age or maybe older like mid-twenties maybe or so.

The second would be the pairings, which has surprisingly become a complicated issue.

Its not a pressing matter I need to resolve now since most of the cast is young, and I have decided on a Jeremiah Gottwald and Murata Himeko to become a couple sometime after meeting. But I am worried since Himeko's was sad, but important moment for Kiana's character.

Then there comes Lelouch, who I have an ongoing pairing poll for, I've left it open for the current results to be seen which has left me VERY surprised.

The pairing poll for Lelouch

I don't want anyone to misunderstand that I have something against the beloved pairings like Kiana/Mei, Kiana/Mei/Fu Hua, Bronya Zaychik/Seele Vollerei, Elysia/Eden and Kallen Kaslana/Yae Sakura, but the truth is I have nothing against them and I am a fan of most of them myself. But one of the troubles I had with this story was trying to find the most interesting pairing pick for Lelouch, which would be interesting for readers to see develop. I had ever intention of defaulting to one of these pairings above, but if you are doing a crossover might as well go the extra mile and do some crossover pairings as I always say.

So I did a poll to gauge which pairing picks readers would be the most interested to see, while at the same time it allowed me to gauge how cool people would be with the pairing and if anyone would take issue with it. How the story and events play out will be a deciding factor for most.

That being said you can imagine my shock to see Bronya Zaychik in first place, with Elysia nipping at her heels, Raiden Mei behind her followed by Kiana. My jaw hit the floor when those results came in, because I wasn't expecting them to score so high on the poll. Now granted winning the poll isn't a %100 percent certainty they will be paired with Lelouch, which I only say because Bronya, Kiana and Mei won't appear for a bit in the story which would give the other characters more chances at Lelouch hence why I said events of the story is another deciding factor. Lucky for most candidates however, Lelouch isn't the type to see a relationship so whoever he ends up with would need to make the first move, so the question is who would?

I am open to doing a threesome with Lelouch and two of the candidates, but I feel doing something like Lelouch/Kiana/Mei for example would feel kinda cheap honestly.

Also it has come to my attention that Elysia might seek to form a harem from the few people I've talked to. Now I would rather just keep to a threesome, but if polygamy is something people think Elysia will engage in, then its something I'll need to keep in mind. I rather not do it mostly, because I don't want my story judged by how many women Lelouch and Elysia will sleep with, because I suspect she might try to draw Lelouch into her harem and form a polygamous relationship with everyone in it. On top of that I worry it could be more detrimental to the story than a benefit. Also I have a very hard time imaging any of the characters on that poll would be open to joining a harem.

So I am not very likely to do it, BUT I am keeping it in mind based on how the story plays out as far as the relationships among characters go.

While I may not have to worry about pairings now, this has become a growing concern as I have no intention of offending any of the fans of the classic Honkai Impact pairings, but its become clear to me too few people on Fanficition.net aren't familiar with the game and its cast, and even trying to bring it up for discussion at Hoyoverse's community site failed I was advised to come here due to its stronger Honkai Impact Community and see if I could gain the answers I seek to work out these issues and ease my worries.

On a final note I have Bronya Rand and Seele (Honkai Star Rail) as pairing candidates as back up alternatives, I did consider adding more like Tingyun, Qingque, and Fu Xuan since they would be "kinda" within Lelouch's age group once he is old enough while everyone else not so much. But I do want to try to keep pairings to Honkai Impact 3rd characters. I did consider Wendy and Ana Schariac as candidates, and while I came up with good ideas for the latter I worried it wouldn't interesting enough and there was a certain someone to keep in mind too.

So that is all I have, the floor is open.

Here is the original discussion thread for the story on some ideas bounced around if anyone wanted to check it out.

The original discussion thread

xcv45, Slayer 10321 and ImaDeadMeme like this.
  2. IahIahShipping

IahIahShipping Well worn.

Honestly Lelouch having a much more emotionally balanced harem makes so much sense if he serves as a foil to Charles the imperial wives were basically harpies set against each other hoping their child becomes the next heir the climate would have been horrible while the harem formed from Elysia's..... Friendship of the Thighs would be a lot more tighter knit as Elysia loves equally that and judging from the path the story is taking there is a way to form early bonds.

StrifeHavoc

OutcastClankzilla and Rimu like this.
  3. xcv45

xcv45 Experienced.

No. Ana/Owl Only.
    How would they even get to Earth? Earth in HSR is basically an complete unknown and nobody seems to about it or if it even exist at all. Yeah, Welt asked and the Astral Express and IPC (and intergalactic megacorp with access to at least 113 galaxies) couldn't tell him anything.

Ok, lets's see...
    No. Absolutely NO. The Authority of Time is the domain of Finality itself, which is how it resets Earth (it also has all the other Authorities, as they are derived from it, but that's besides the point).

Also, why not just keep Lelouch as a human? It's not like his Geass is weak, and the fact Fenghuang Down exists means he must be careful with how he uses it, the moment he finds about such.
    There's no such thing as a Herrscher personality. Welt Yang doesn't have it. Welt Joyce didn't have it. Bronya doesn't have it. Wendy didn't have it. Owl didn't have it. Sirin didn't have it. Senti, Domination, and Corruption were born as Herrschers and so never had such a thing. Ana just got eroded by the Honkai.
    The only ones with "it" are Kiana and Mei, which are respectively just her Void side (see Sirin=Kiana) and a Proto-Form (similar to Red Seele) that got mutated and transformed by the Gem of Conquest (Mei's situation is a weird one where she was tug-of-war between going either Stigma Awakened or Herrscher).

Before you ask, the PE Herrschers didn't have Herrscher personality, they were just murder-puppets controlled by the Honkai except for Elysia (who was born as a Herrscher) and maybe Rin.
    WTF is this nonsense? Remove all of it. Also, some of that is the domain of Void in specific and Herrschers in general.
    This doesn't sound bad? Lelouch gain an Stigmata (possibly Natural) and gets forced to enroll into St.Freya as a Knight, much like Adam. Lelouch, meet you bane, physical excersize lol.
    Lulu's going to be so confused, as Honkai Earth and it's history is vastly different from his own. To say nothing of the Previous Era and the like.

4. IahIahShipping

It is an alternate adjacent earth.

5. StrifeHavoc

True and from the people I've talked to this is likely to happen if Elysia forms a harem with Lelouch. Probably for it to best work, I imagine it would begin from a One True Threesome, Lelouch/Elysia and one other to be starting members. Then it is a question of who would join and how to best do is that is believable and makes sense for both the story and characters to be involved.

Ana/Owl could still be a thing, but....let's just say what I got planned will really test this relationship.

The IPC and Astral Expression don't know about the two Earths, the villain OC, Nathaniel, had to wait out those 50,000 years (and he had to keep busy or he would've gone completely insane from the wait), so likely Elysia had done on their world he spent much of those thousand years traveling around the cosmos, using the Void powers he possessed until he obtained his own ship, but realized as the Stellarons became more of a growing problem he started devising alternative methods of travel leading to the ships used by his organization which are capable of traveling to places seen in Honkai Star Rail, while also taking steps to ensure no one outside of his group learns of the two Earths. But he uses his organization and connections he made to acquire funding, technology, resources, and test subjects from other worlds, especially those isolated from the greater community by a Stellaron, and developing ships that allows him and his followers to travel to those isolated worlds that no one else can.

That idea was an old one before that chapter in the story came out, its been scrapped already.

I thought about that, and true his Geass isn't weak and things like the Fenghuang Down and even a Herrscher with powers of Sentience would force him to be careful. But I found fewer things I could do in the story with him, so I simply made him the Herrscher of the Void instead, its power does offer a little more unity and it wouldn't make him OP. God forbid if he became the Herrscher of Sentience or Dominion. As the Herrscher of the Void, Lelouch could move between the two Earths more easily without being dependent on a ship and could make for a handy escape if needed.

True I know Welt, Bronya, Owl and them didn't have. But for Lelouch I was actually thinking his case would be more Mei or Seele's situation, but Lelouch's situation is much closer to Mei, having that tug-of-war between going Stigma Awakened or Herrscher since Lelouch has a natural Stigma. It is just mistaken as one until the truth is revealed in story.

Yeah I knew about that too, Elysia was the sole exception and maybe Rin, or at least the Herrscher that awoke was greatly influenced by her thoughts and memories just as Senti was in a similar fashion I assume.

I am a little confused on that, could you be more specific?

I know, and god I really want to do that. Lelouch does have a Natural Stigmata and the cloned Herrscher core made from Sirin and implanted into him is causing some of his current issues giving him the same tug-of-war situation as Mei after Sirin briefly, and unintentionally, hijacks his body to free her new one. Another cloned version of her core is within Kiana designed in a way, Kiana was born in canon, but was planned to provide Sirin with a proxy to spy on her enemies then hijack Kiana's body at moments when she couldn't resist her control, by trying to assassinate Siegfried and later is fully in control of Kiana's body thanks to Otto.

But all of that stuff aside, I did consider Kallen Kaslana to be Lelouch's teacher, showing how much she and Theresa have in common, especially when it comes to dealing with class skippers XD (Lelouch getting dragged away by Kallen for intense training as punishment).

However the trouble I am having with that idea is that I really want Elysia and the others to attend Ashford Academy, because of Milly and her shenanigans, BUT I could just have Milly, Shirley and Rivalz join Lelouch at St. Freya or something, that way her brand of chaos could be unleashed. The crossdressing ball, silent party, swimsuit day, poor Theresa might have her work cut out for her lol.

Too true and I agree, while I could've maybe made it work there were just way too many factors to have to go over and deal with, so I made the two Earths separate from one, the Earth of Honkai runs parallel from Code Geass Earth, which would've been identical if not for Nathaniel manipulating history making the world of Code Geass what it is, most of the population has stigma or at least reasonably high Honkai Resistance, which you guys can guess what he must've done to achieve that. This was part of a bargain he had made, to test the two Earths, to see which would could be better suited to be embraced over the other which will suffer a reset if it fails the test again.

On a side note Nathaniel can only clone Herrscher cores and make them indistinguishable from the original if he has the original to make a cloned core from, using a previous copy of another core would still make it a impressive if still inferior copy of a Herrscher core compared to the original. Which was why he made sure to get to Sirin's cores first before Schicksal and Anti-Entropy could try to get them, since he needed them to create/clone genuine Herrscher cores for his plans. Lelouch was one of many test subjects chosen, mostly for his desire for revenge against Britannia, to be given a cloned copy of Sirin's core, then left to see if he would awaken as a Herrscher during the invasion of Japan.

And I named Nathaniel after Mr. Sinister for a reason.

As a last note, while I did try to reproduce the pairing poll on my fanfiction.net profile page, it didn't give me enough options, but instead Lelouch, Elysia and party will go over to the Honkai Earth eventually and they will likely meet one of the other characters, merely a question of who and how, and I got some ideas depending on the characters chosen. Some comical, like the chosen candidate would meet Lelouch, Elysia and the others after Pardo goes cat burglar on them or something for example XD.

6. islamy96

islamy96 Versed in the lewd.

i like susanah or alvitr because they are as close to normal valk that are majority of shicksal.

StrifeHavoc likes this.
  7. StrifeHavoc

They could work, somehow I could imagine their encounter with Pardo to be quite...interesting. She would likely steal supplies from Schicksal only because Eleanor and Sirin hasn't exactly been giving a "good review" of Schicksal under Otto.

You guys could probably imagine how that reunion between Kallen Kaslana and Otto might go.

One thing Eleanor mentioned to poke fun at Kallen, was telling her about Kallen Fantasy, after explaining what a video game was,

8. StrifeHavoc

So to another question that has been bothering me, and its the poll results on my profile page on fanfiction.net I've been running for this story.

Here are the results at the time of this post.

1: Bronya Zaychik (23 votes)
    2: Elysia (22 votes)
    3: Raiden Mei (21 votes)
    4: Kiana Kaslana (19 votes)
    5: Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina and Bronya Rand (tied together with 18 votes)
    6: Eden (17 votes)
    7: Seele/Honkai Stari Rail version (16 votes)
    8: Herrscher of the Void/Sirin (14 votes)
    9: Kallen Kaslana (13 votes)
    10: Sakura, Rita Rossweisse, and Mobius (all tied together with 12 votes)
    11: Fu Hua (10 votes)
    12: Ana Schariac, Vill-V, and Li Sushang (tied together with 9 votes)
    13: Aponia and Pardofelis (both tied with 8 votes)
    14: Natasha Cioara, Eleanor Schariac, Seele Vollerei, and Wendy (all tied with 7 votes)
    15: Herrscher of Sentience (6 votes)
    16: Susannah Manatt (4 votes)
    17: Alvitr (2 votes)

I have to say I am just utterly baffled by the fact Bronya Zaychik isn't just first place, but she managed to beat out Elysia of all people. I seriously wasn't expecting her, or even Raiden Mei and Kiana to be so close behind her as you guys see in the current poll results. So my question is what do you guys think of these results? Could any of them work well with Lelouch in either a single relationship, a threesome likely involving Elysia or a harem that would be started by Elysia to involve Lelouch.

Other candidates I am open to pairing if a harem can work out best to the story would be: Yae Sakura (likely if Kallen Kaslana joins, but I am doubtful on those two), Kallen Kozuki, C.C., Milly Ashford (her and Elysia would get long frighteningly well), Shirley Fenette, Asta, Sushang, Qingque, Fu Xuan, or Yukong. I mention them since its possible Lelouch, Elysia and company could visit Herta's Space Station and the the Xianzhou Luofu, either they are allowed to do so, or after they escape. Everyone else, I am considering, but maybe the mention of the names could help spark further discussion.

While I did contemplate Pelageya "Pela" Sergeyevna as candidate, since Lelouch and company will be spending time in Belobog, but I am worried about people would see her petite size as still being a child given that she is older than she looks by the time of events of Honkai Star Rail. That being said I am wondering how old she would likely be 16-17 years before events of the game? That also being said I am debating what the likely ages of Serval and her brother would be at this time, I am guessing somewhere around Jeremiah's age if not maybe a little older or so considering that Cocolia and Serval were childhood friends and went to the academy together, and a card in game does show a young Bronya in her arms as a child too.

9. islamy96

islamy96 Versed in the lewd.

bronya is child soldier and also genius, she gets lelouch. elysia is grown on you wether you like or no, like fungus. there your OTT.
    ignore them, they project themselves to you. anime always confuse us with their way of image. nowadays if peoples see beautiful man they will says he is a trans. when nowhere author of the anime say that.
    serval, cocolia and pela is around same age. maybe in late 30s to early 40s during canon HSR. just reminder the transition from teenage to adulthood in east asia is 17 years old, so, if you says to a women that they are like 17 years old that is a compliment.
    gepard age is below serval, from the light cone no more than 5 year. its hard to determine age in anime.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2023
  10. Rimu

Rimu I trust you know where the happy button is?

You said that those on FF.net knew less about Honkai does that mean most who voted don t know who most of these characters are because if so personnally I believe it s better not to break any canon pairing(Mei/Kiana/maybe Hua, Elysia/Eden, Bronya/Seele/maybe Wendy, Dudu/Rita etc.) And while I can see Lelouch in Ely's harem she is already dead and Lelouch without CC is hard to imagine, I think it could work with Li Sushang and Tingyun

11. StrifeHavoc

I suppose that is true when you put it that way. Considering Bronya's experiences I could see her and Lelouch get along. Elysia, yeah that is funny enough a good way to describe her lol.

Fair, but I'll make sure she appears with Lelouch when he first meets her, and if Akua Shuzen hasn't grown in an inch since she was a kid into an adult, I am sure there wouldn't be a problem.

Pela, is the same age as those two, that's surprising. But for Serval and Cocdica I am leaning towards those two being in their 40s as of HRS, so they be around in their 30s at the time of the story. True age can be annoying to tell in anime, but I'll probably have Gepard be a couple years younger than Serval. As for Seele and Bronya of HSR, I was thinking they be around Lelouch's age when they first meet.

I almost want to agree with you on not to break any canon pairings, but the poll does leave me in a tight spot. Granted I do have final say, but I do want to try to make some of the top voted choices work, or just give them a fair shot at least. But I probably misspoke when I said those on fanfiction.net know less about Honkai, granted its not as popular or widely known on fanfiction.net like Naruto or Dragon Ball Z. However the people who have reviewed and talked to me are familiar with Honkai Impact, there are some but just not that many. But I don't know if those who voted on the poll knew about the characters or not. I just have no way of knowing.

From those who did say something have suggested a Mobius/Elysia/Lelouch match up. Some from this review here which I shall quote.

Also Elysia and all of the other Flame Chasers are alive, having been resurrected, but reborn in younger bodies, making them around Lelouch and Suzaku's ages when the invasion of Japan began. This was done partly for some of the Flame Chasers whose new improvements to their bodies, such as Kosma whose hunger for Honkai Beasts has been reduced to just having a high calorie diet, and Mobius's resurrection ability has been fined tune eliminating most of the previous flaws it had. The full details behind how they would be brought back will be revealed later in the story, but the second reason they were reborn as children was so they could literally start over with new lives and blend into society more easily. The story kicks off when someone releases them from suspended animation too soon before Nathaniel, the villain OC and the one who brought them back could complete his plans, and Suzaku and Lelouch literally fish a unconscious Elysia from the sea who didn't drown. But I have left hints as to what was likely involved in their resurrection and gave myself a safety net just in case Griseo turns out to be alive in canon, which I suspect, but cannot be certain.

I'll default to the canon pairings if they can't work, but I was contemplating as an alternative, like let's say for example Lelouch and Bronya do end up in a relationship, Bronya could still be involved with Seele with that relationship separate from the one she has with Lelouch. I could even so the same thing with Wendy, even or something similair. But the problem facing me is which pairing for Lelouch would be more interesting and appealing to readers.

I'll involve Lelouch with C.C., Kallen Kozuki, Milly and Shirley in a harem set up with other Honkai characters, because in a crossover there should be crossover pairings, go the extra mile.

I should note Bronya Rand and Seele from Honkai Star Rail are up for consideration for Lelouch's love interest, and they did score impressively high on the poll, if just being below Elysia, Bronya, Mei, Kiana and Eden.

I'll likely begin posting the story tomorrow, provided nothing unexpected comes up.

12. Rimu

Didn t Ely's sacrifice make it impossible for her to reincarnate? Also will Klein reincarnate too?

Also I can t believe I forgot them but what about Theresa and Himeko

13. StrifeHavoc

I don't see why she couldn't be brought back, I don't recall seeing anything in lore and in game about it. Although it would be noted Elysia's revival needed a little more after Nathaniel created a new body for her.

I've been thinking about Klein, but I am worried about adding too many characters at once. Granted Ato has been brought back, and I suppose if Nathaniel wanted too he could do any of the others from Fire Moth, like Nuwa and Fuxi.

But this could worryingly, extend to other characters, I mean it is within his capabilities to bring back others like: Avrora, Agata, Galina and Bella (the human the dragon was named after) giving Sirin followers, and thanks to Nathaniel's technology that allows him to clone Herrscher cores, as long as he has a genuine core, he can clone them Herrscher cores to transform them into true Herrschers than the pseudo-Herrschers they were. Anything else might depend on their personalities and how they feel signing up with Sirin to take revenge, given the implication by Otto they were mindless corpses'. He could revive Yae Sakura to use as a hostage against Kallen Kaslana as another example. Kallen Kaslana herself was revived to use as a bargaining chip with Otto in the hopes of winning over his cooperation to take down World Serpent.

Cecilia Schariac
    would be revived to serve as a "mother" to Sirin and her trainer, preparing her for round two of her revenge on the Honkai Earth, while due to brainwashing she could be sic upon Siegfried, Kiana and the original Kiana, likely armed with a recreation of the Abyss Flower

Cheng Lixue, Nathaniel would bring her back as a pet the dog moment out of consideration for Fu Hua.

Salome Jokanaan and Shub-Niggurath he could bring back too, but why would he? But he has likely taken possession of their bodies to research them and harvest their genetic material for anything useful to further his goals.

Also this could mean Nathaniel could bring back
    Chen Tianwu/Owl's sister who died in order to convince him to be a double agent for him, and adding to that would likely find out how Ana had abandoned her.

The ways his method of bringing back the dead could be abused is scary, and he has offered it to others, like say reviving a lost loved one or a child they lost for a lot of money, resources or gaining them as an ally if they have a influential position in the economic and political world. Heck he even offers "Sentience Transference" as a service for those who want a new body that isn't afflicted or weak in anyway for a newer and better body for those with the money.

Himeko I've decided to pair with Jeremiah, so regardless of what happens, such as if her death must happen for Kiana's character growth, she can at least cross off some things from her bucket list, but she could be revived later too by Nathaniel, but knowing him it would be part of a "Deal with the devil" kind of thing. Showing the dead are not safe in this story. I am actually thinking her and Jeremiah have a child together before her death, but if it still happens or not I am on the fence about.

As for Theresa I don't have anything new in mind for her at the moment, beyond having to likely deal with Milly's shenanigans if she does to St. Freya with Lelouch and the others, but some things like the crossdressing ball she might be ok with. Prompting Lelouch to use his Void powers to flee to Belobog to escape it for a little while XD. I am open to suggestions for her through.

14. IahIahShipping

StrifeHavoc

I checked your story and I was wondering why isn't there a salvage operation on Jarilo VI? There are other Cities lost and literal husks of the Engines of Creation originally used as part of the Iron Defense. Besides Geomarrow The lost technologies of Jarilo VI would be valuable tools for research.

Also holy shit Nathaniel knows how to hold a grudge. Fifty thousand years of hating the shit out of Kevin.

15. StrifeHavoc

You know that is a good point, I could add that in for the next chapter as a mention as Lelouch and company are given a tour of the research station in orbit around the planet, and maybe those salvage operations could be how Elysia, Lelouch, Suzaku, Kallen Kaslana, and maybe one or two others for their group among the Flame Chasers could tag along allowing them to encounter a young Bronya trying to find a friend from the military academy who wandered out of the city and got lost in a snowstorm, saving her from monsters before Gepard arrives with his men to aid them. Cocolia Rand would allow them to move about the city as thanks for saving Bronya, and she wouldn't dare try anything against them because Nathaniel does make it clear if anything happened to Elysia and her friends the consequences wouldn't be pretty, but he does offer an olive branch and extends that protection to Bronya.

Indeed, his indirect involvement with what happened to Sakura and Rin was just tip the iceberg, but Elysia's demise at his hands just sent him over the edge. He's hated Kevin for thousands of years and he has developed a terrifying level of patience waiting for the perfect opportunity where he can hurt Kevin the most, believing death is too good for him. Nathaniel plans to fully sabotage Project Stigma, not just to ensure it fails, but fails so badly it would kill everyone on Honkai Earth.

He did revive Dr. Mei as a part of a plan to torment him, while he used her as her first experiment into reviving the dead after stealing her corpse and experimented even further on it turning her into a MANTIS super soldier (perfecting the Meta-Morph Surgery on someone who wasn't compatible and is now able to do it more people), then turning her into a Herrscher (his first one to test his methods). His plan was to weaponize her against Kevin, but concluded he could cut her down easily, so he opted for a more subtle way to use her, simply the fact she is alive would make Kevin potentially second-guess himself to commit his life to his cause at the risk of leaving his beloved alone. And the possibility of them coming into conflict over some of his actions would work for him too.

16. IahIahShipping

it is surprisingly easy to set up a salvage operation, Belobog has Salvage operations no doubt because they use a lot of the robots that were once civilian designs but their tech loss has probably downsized how far they can send out these salvage teams. Also finding a City far enough from Belobog and just taking it over for Nathaniel's use can also work if Belobog's layout both above and below is standard in design then the Underground of said city could make for a good location of the automine. keeping production purely underground will better obscure the place as for allowing the above facility to be inhabited maybe a dome like environment?

17. StrifeHavoc

Hmmm that is true, they will have likely seized one such city for a base of operations, safe enough away from Belobog and repurpose it for their usage while likely keeping the families of their personnel on the space station orbiting the planet for their safety since the Fragmentum has no doubt been difficult to clear out and keep out of the ruins. But that could also open the door to test different technologies to see which is more effective in providing a habitable environment under such conditions and what defensive measures would be best to keep out the Fragmentium and the monsters it spawns. They do also have people within the Silvermane Guards and its political leadership who act as spies and informants.

Sometimes their dead are taken to be examined, even if they are identical to humans biology wise, growing up and living on a world with such conditions could've changed them in interesting ways worth studying. Obviously stealing the dead from the Overworld is hard, but the Underworld and those who die in battle outside of the city are easier to obtain.

18. IahIahShipping

just gonna have to wonder how exactly britannia will catch up in terms of tech, and it's kinda disappointing Knightmares will probably end up being a minor part of this fic. Imagine Elysia customizing a pink frilly Knightmare and giving it an appropriately pretty cute name.

19. StrifeHavoc

Well Nathaniel's organization could always slip enough of a boost to Britannia's tech, even the tech of the Chinese Federation and the EU to put them on par with Schicksal and Anti-Entropy tech, I do intend to have Knightmare Frames still be a thing, so we could not only having Elysia pilot a decked out pink Knightmare Frame, but considering that Vill-V could build a custom job for Elysia and others XD.

20. IahIahShipping

I can see Vill-V embracing the Kngihtmare frame wholeheartedly by the way does she still have the whole multiple personality problem?

21. StrifeHavoc

Oh yes she would, I just imagine what she would make for herself. Yes Vill-V still has that problem, which is a part of her character so I see no reason to remove that, and it does open the door for some funny moments.

22. IahIahShipping

Random Brit officer: Alright Lord Asplund who is this Vill-V and why is she collaborating with the Knights Void.

Lloyd: Ah Vill-V I knew her through the Imperial Colchester Institute just like Rakshata. But she was the more....Bombastic of my colleagues I still remember the tropical island vacation she endorse--* Whapped with newspaper *Ow Cecile!

Cecile: we swore an oath never to speak of that place ever again! All. Of. Us.

23. StrifeHavoc

LOL, I could see that happening.

IahIahShipping likes this.
  24. IahIahShipping

now I noticed your current voting Poll and I voted for Patricia Highsmith and my reason is triple agent. she worked for Schicksal and then Anti-entropy makes sense she'd be originally for Nathaniel as TRIPLE Agent I just remembered how before she got stomped in babylon she remarked on her squad would have been so mad she had a double paycheck. but now she a triple paycheck with a revival clause. In fact Squad snow wolf is like perfectly positioned for a revival. Shub ends up swallowed into the sea of quanta. While the nuke aimed at babylon erases all evidence. Maybe have Nathaniel himself there because shit going down means he has to do it because he can basically slip by without consequence from refined stealth techniques learned from PE Sakura,

StrifeHavoc likes this.
  25. StrifeHavoc

Yeah I’ve mentioned the other poll I had going where I posted the story on this site, which is my bad.

You know I could see that, since Nathaniel has spies within Schicksal, likely to have the most within its ranks due to how long the organization has existed, Anti-Entropy too, and of course Worl Serpent with his most notable agent being Chen Tianwu who got quite the deal becoming a Double Agent.

hmmm I might have to double check on Shub’s fate, because I am sure she died, Salome Jokanaan on the other hand could be brought back, either in her old body or a new one as a MANTIS super soldier depending on how I plan to use her and Shub, which the same could apply to her, which their revivals could be part of her reward for her good work, but were meant to be kept on ice until the ideal time, such as keeping them from interfering in Nathaniel.

I should probably mention why I didn’t add Klein, Nuwa and Fuxi, because I am seriously considering brining them back. But I am being mindful not to take it too far to avoid character bloat.

But there are others too like Lin, Dr. Magi’s granddaughter from the Moon Shadow manga in order to win him as an agent following her death in Otto’s experiments.

Maybe I should consider resetting the pairing poll given the new candidates being suggested from Honkai Star Rail, and anyone else?

26. IahIahShipping

Well Shub dies in southern siberia after she mortally wounds Benares however nothing is said about the fate of her body. meanwhile Salome dies in babylon after blocking an EMP Attack with her body so closed casket for her since the nuke erased the labs, next Cheng Lixue died on top of the tower of babylon labs after fighting Sirin so another candidate for revival. this faction is basically make third string characters relevant the faction....I like it.

now as for why Shub and Salome work for Nathaniel simple Shub is loyal because Nathaniel revived her and Salome and he promises to revive Cecilia which is kinda hard right now because him going for some DNA from Schicksal's archives might make otto curious. But it is on his to do list. as for Shigure Kira.

ira is last seen in the Second Eruption comic passing out while trying to force herself into finishing off Benares, who was mortally wounded by Shub-Niggurath (who also died from her own attack's backlash), but still able to move around. Durandal does, however, meet Kira, barely recognizable as an Idol Singer, in the Sea of Quanta during the events of her eponymous visual novel, where it is confirmed that Kira survived her wounds, but got sucked into the Sea of Quanta due to the residual power of Sugar Molass, Shub's alien friend. She then proceeds to help Durandal get out of the bubble world, and her fate afterwards is left hanging up until the end of the Alien Space comic, where she appears alongside Sugar Molass who morphed into having Shub-Niggurath's form to send Welt and the Void Archives back to Earth.

27. StrifeHavoc

Yeah that fits with what I recall, I was just checking. But I did already have plans for Cheng Lixue, in fact I should probably go through what I have in mind for each of them.

Cheng Lixue: She would've been brought back as a pet the dog moment by Nathaniel because of how Fu Hua basically raised her, but I'll admit she might be kept in cryogenic slumber until Fu Hua gets involved because I am uncertain if she would join Nathaniel's faction, however he would also likely subject her to the updated and improved Meta-Morph Surgery feeling it would benefit her. So I am open to suggestions on her.

Patricia Highsmith: I like the idea of her being a triple agent, and she is revived after she is killed since thanks to her Nathaniel became aware of Sirin and following her demise was able to claim the cores she owned, while leaving behind cloned copies of them for everyone else to find hiding his involvement. She would get her friends revived as a bonus and likely has a high position within the organization's intelligence division. Much of the story is possible thanks to her in that sense.

Salome Jokanaan and Shub-Niggurath: They would likely be brought back and would work with Nathaniel out of loyalty to Patricia, even if they might take issue with some of Nathaniel's methods and plans, but they would have to acknowledge at least his plans has humanity's "best interests" in mind, more so than Otto, and hearing how Otto basically nuked Cecilia probably didn't help. Still I am thinking they could potentially go under cover in Ashford Academy to shadow Elysia and the others to keep them under watch, like Salome could poise as teacher, Shub...maybe a guard or gym teacher or something. Obliviously they couldn't go in as students as unless they get new bodies and are made young again, but that might be overdoing it on that bit anyway. I am open to suggestions on them.

Cecilia Schariac: I was actually planning to revive her, but she would've been brainwashed to raise and train and "raise" Sirin and her revived friends while serving as a trump card to use against Kiana, the "real" Kiana and Siegfried if they became a problem. But with Salome, Shub, and Patrica in the mix that plan might have to change. Parts of it could work, but it would have to be changed for obvious reasons now through. But obviously she would be bared from returning to her world, but she would be told about what happened to her husband and daughter since she was "dead," which begs the question how she might react? I don't know if she'll be put through the Meta-Morph Surgery as her other friends, or should she I should say.

Shigure Kira: Well I know much of her time between those moments in game and in the visual novel are spent with the Sugars, so even if Nathaniel recreates her body to revive her, he wouldn't be able to install her soul if she is still alive. It is possible her friends might find her once they realize where she is, which could lead to some interesting discussions.

Avrora, Agata, Galina and Bella: In general Nathaniel would revive them all in new bodies, Meta-Morph Surgery for them, then giving them cloned copies of the cores their corpses had been given (expect for Bella), but unlike the pseudo cores Sirin had given them, these would be genuine Herrscher Cores, Avrora (Wind), Agata (Fire), Galina (Serenity), and Bella (Thunder). Then on top of being trained to skillfully fight and use their powers they would be a more serious threat meant to fight with Sirin, opening the door for the Honkai Earth to face five Herrschers at once. But I am wondering what each of them would be like as a person, since its uncertain if Sirin truly revived her friends or not considering how she couldn't completely revive her mother it seemed. I have a general idea for their characters, but I am curious to hear people's thoughts on the matter. I will note did contemplate them being alternative pairings for Lelouch if none of the other Honkai characters worked out as another back up plan for the story.

Klein: She would be brought back and be another test run on Nathaniel's resurrection tech, and so she would be put in charge of the Salvage Operations on Jarilo-VI, locating technology and other useful items for recovery and study. Somehow I could see Klein seemingly amused by Mobius being a child while she would be an adult. Before maybe Mobius starts abusing the fact she is a child again to slack off or something, to get Klein to notice her or something. Not sure if she would do that, but the whole situation does beg a number of questions through XD.

Nuwa and Fuxi: I could see too having been brought back, similar to why Klein and Ato were, to test the technology and to see if it was working. I could see Fuxi being placed in charge of the group's finances while Nuwa, might be left to work under Klein.

Lin and Dr. Magi: I could see Lin as a recent resurrection by the time this happens in story, and her grandfather would betray both Schicksal and Anti-Entropy, having been an agent of Nathaniel's organization who uses his ties with them to help further their plan to expose World Serpent and implicate them in the Honkai Eruption of Singapore as well as implicating both Anti-Entropy and Schicksal as well as part of a long term plan. Lin would be given a new body, given the Meta-Morph treatment per her grandfather's request. However Lin would escape realizing what her father plans to do and joins with Kiana and the others to stop him, after Dr. Magi either uses a powerful war machine Nathaniel provides him, which allows him to hijack control of all of Anti-Entropy's machines forcing Lin and the others to stop him. The machine would be made using tech available to World Serpent and would be branded with its emblem. Like Sirin's friends, Lin was also an intended back up pairing choice for Lelouch in the event no one was open to the idea of any of the main girls being paired with him, but it would provide another ally for their group, but of course that depends if I go this route or not.

So that's it.

28. StrifeHavoc

I suppose there are two other matters to bring up while I am at it.

1: the harem and other pairings.

Should everything come together and Elysia forms her own harem, likely to involve Lelouch, the question is who should be considered and how big could it be?

Size wise I am thinking seven, to keep it manageable, but I am willing to go slightly bigger if I can make it work without it being detrimental to the story.

Obviously it would be between Lelouch and Elsyia, but who should be the third member that could make it into a One True Threesome, obviously Eden might be the choice, but maybe its too obvious.

Still it is a long way before relationships happen, so I'll put down the candidates under consideration and back up choices outside of Elysia.

Honkai Impact 3rd characters (priority 1): Kiana Kaslana, Bronya Zaychik, Raiden Mei, Sirin/HoV, Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina, Sakura, Mobius, Aponia, Fu Hua, Wendy, Eleanor Schariac, Vill-V, Li Sushang, and Natasha Cioara

Honkai Star Rail (priority 2): Bronya Rand, Seele, Pelageya "Pela" Sergeyevna, Asta, Sushang, Qingque, Fu Xuan, Tingyun, Yukong, Jingliu

Honkai Impact 3rd characters (priority 3): Pardofelis, Alvitr, Susannah Manatt, Ana Schariac, Seele Vollerei, Rita Rossweisse, Kallen Kaslana, Agata, Avrora, Galina, Bella, and Lin

Code Geass characters (priority 4): C.C. Kallen Kozuki, Milly Ashford, and Shirley Fenette

Now don't assume I am going to include Kiana and Mei together in the harem, I would rather avoid stuff like that, but I am willing to allow it for, as an example, Kiana and Mei remain together while one of them is involved with Elysia and Lelouch. Same applies to Bronya because I have a very hard time seeing Seele Vollerei being romantically involved with Lelouch outside of Bronya. Kallen Kaslana I am doubtful of, unless someone thinks otherwise, But ideally I would like to make a harem using a character from the four different priority levels, high priority levels means I'll look at characters from that level first, but I won't use all of them, rather I don't want to, I would likely ultimately have a mix of CG, Honkai Star Rail and maybe a couple more Honkai Impact characters involved, finding those who would best compliment the harem and its members as a whole.

One potential combination could be: Elysia, Lelouch, Bronya Zaychik, Wendy, Lin, Seele (Honkai Star Rail), and Milly Ashford as an example.

As for other pairings I've decided on Murata Himeko and Jeremiah Gottwald.

Ana Schariac and Owl (provided the relationship can survive what Owl has learned and etc)

Kallen and Yae Sakura (she likely wouldn't been brought back as a hostage to blackmail Kallen Kaslana into helping Nathaniel.)

Bronya Zaychik and Seele Vollerei (regardless if Bronya becomes involved with Lelouch or not)

That being said I am open to other pairing ideas among the cast, maybe some crossover pairings if anyone has any suggestions?

2: New Herrschers

Given Nathaniel's ability to create Herrschers through artificial means, but they turn out to be the genuine article as long as he has a genuine core to clone from to give them.

But there will be naturally occurring Herrschers, so here are the proposed candidates from the CG world, I haven't decided on any original Herrschers yet, such as what concept they would have. So I am open to suggestions.

Potential Artificially created Herrscher and Natural ones.

1: Cornelia li Britannia (Herrscher of Thunder)
    2: Euphemia li Britannia (Herrscher of Life)
    3: Nina Einstein (Herrscher of Reason)
    4: Kallen Kozuki (Herrscher of Flame, but that might be too obvious)
    5: Marrybell mel Britannia
    6: Oldrin Zevon
    7: Carine ne Britannia
    8: Luciano Bradley
    9: Shin Hyuga Shaing
    10: Anna Clément

The list isn't final.

So that's all I got.

29. Rimu

Seven!!??? How the hell is that manageable? I think four or five is manageable but 7 is way too much

As for choices probably Elysia, CC, Eden, Natasha, Aponia, Kallen Kozuki and Shirley

Wait thats 7...ok Aponia optional and can Eden and Elysia have their own relationship(bit like polyamory I guess)? And if Eden is too obvious Original Vill V and Mobius work well too with Elysia

30. StrifeHavoc

Seven seems to be a manageable number for some harem writers, and a lucky number too. I figured that could be the max number, but four or five could work since I don't even know how to even make seven work, which is partly because of the characters, since its not known how they would be open to such a relationship.

Of course some choices and things I said was done in the hopes of triggering further discussion.

I did say characters like Elysia and Eden could have their own relationship, so it wouldn't be an issue. Mobius and Vill-V could work too, although Mobius might be the tsundere of the bunch XD.