• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Today I discovered Skyrim had mods. Like a shitload of mod support.

Also a shitload of NSFW mods. Like oh my god.

I just literally wasted an entire day. Oh god.

Bethesda games are well-known for having many mods. If you want to get all the lewds, go that "Sexlab" site, that is full of NSFW mods.

I stay with only lore-friendly mods, though, since I have a fanatical need to gobble up all the TES lore.

Ramnode's Atlanta servers had a malfunctioning switch. took them a while to find and replace it.

Good to know. Thank you for answering the unspoken question.

The real question is how many people understood what that meant beyond tech malfunction?

Wasabi fucking sucks.

vfKw.gif

Wasabi is very healthy stuff. Really healthy. But I don't like it's taste.

I've got screenshots of my CKII game where the di Lecce family move to Tripolitania, lose their lands, move to Ethiopia, lose their lands there, lose their Norman heritage and go full native Miaphysite Ethiopian, move back to Tripolitania, now under the Kingdom of Abyssinia, steal land in wars in Iberia and the Canarias, steals land from Ireland, reclaims their Norman heritage, steals land in Finland, wages a war of independence, creating the Kingdom of Finland and now a cadet branch on my nephew's side has been granted a maritime trading republic.

This is something surreal. I can't call it an epic or legend, because its so much more of a farce when you look at it. The di Lecce family spans west, North and South and are Normans who rule Finland from the comfy warmth of Tripolitania.

What do I even begin to call this?

So anyone else seen this? There's been clips here and there during production, but the full episode was uploaded yesterday.
Like the feel of it, looking forward to more.

Prussians are the cutest psychopaths. They got lyrics along the lines of "Maria-Theresa, we lick your tears", "the bullet makes a small hole, the cannonball and even bigger one." "He-goats, Moors, lightning and crucifixes."

So someone just said I'm like the living embodiment of the bitter movie critic.

As I'm having a rather depressive time today I can see why.

Don't think this is a mopey post! Because there is a silver lining!

I'd do a great Jay Sherman! (Guy from The Critic iirc)

So someone just said I'm like the living embodiment of the bitter movie critic.

As I'm having a rather depressive time today I can see why.

Don't think this is a mopey post! Because there is a silver lining!

I'd do a great Jay Sherman! (Guy from The Critic iirc)

"You are the like the living embodiment of the Bitter Movie Critic!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back