1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Mr Zoat, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Lord Ernest

Lord Ernest At the End...

The level of Heresy is strong with this one.

2. Vaermina

Vaermina Well worn.

The only reason i'm not giving you the stink eye right now is because you correctly placed this story in the SFW section of the forum.

That said. You tease you!

Jaron, Cool10007 and FeepingCreature like this.
  3. Chojin Patriarch

Chojin Patriarch Veteran Lurker

Ah, working with the bondage Eldar gladiators not proving pleasant, P'ol? At least you're done suffering through their presence for now. Hopefully their efforts didn't go unrewarded, and you got some useful information out of the devices they were working on...

In other words, more comfortable than a slightly springy slab of wood.

Honestly, you're not missing much. Tau females don't have much to show off, regardless of what /tg/ Memes would have you believe. (Admittedly, the first example is an Ethereal, but still...)

Ah, the joy of not having reached Enlightenment.

All tall, and slender, and bending over unnecessarily-like...

'Skimpy' does not do the term justice in some cases.

And the more skilled they are, the less they wear. outside of some thigh-high boots and strategic armour, the best may as well be naked.

Well, someone was being distracted, but it wasn't them, shall we say?

Heh. Good to see her experience with humans is starting to pay off in understanding him.

Imagine having to sit there watching as an entire troupe of super-models in body-paint parade about around you... Eldar or not, that's got to be straining (..on his pants!) :V

Given how hard they fall into the uncanny valley, you'd really have to be a xenophile to want them. Or a horny, heretical degenerate. :p

Honestly, P'ol, I know you SIs can be dense, but...

I mean, he wouldn't say 'no' if you offered...

Probably a reasonably comfortable position for a Tau, given they're digitigrade ungulates. That is, they walk on hoof-like feet.

Heck, he had to go before the homeworld's High Council to make his case for that, among other things.

Kind of impressive, really. Guess the old herd-animal instincts kick in oddly sometimes.

Hey, he's not the first Paul to date a mother, at least.

Bit of an awkward question, especially for someone who might not have had that much experience in this sort of discussion before.

At least there's the promise of some nice, old-fashioned canoodling involved.

Well... that was before the Ethereals, I suppose...

Though I suspect they're more likely to occur out on the borders of Tau space rather than the inner sphere expansions. Less oversight, more fraternisation between castes...

Yeah, I could see that. Not having some on the natural instincts of one of your parents' castes, yet not fitting into the other either.

I'm sure you never actually ask her to do anything she wouldn't want to do. Heck, you can probably feel it if she's not into it anyway.

Hey, some would say 'Flat is Justice!' Others do like a little padding in the right places.

Heh. I wonder if that would make other humans react more positively to her too. Never underestimate the power of blueberry orbs.

Well, I see P'ol intends to make good on that promise.

Ah, true love can bloom.

Oh, my... </takei>

:cool: "Oh, no, the Geu'la rogue is about to have his way with me! Whatever shall I dooo?"
    :rolleyes: "...I can just leave, you know."
    :eek: "Noooo..."

Ah. How amusing. He was just thinking about Star Trek, and now here he is about to... Go Boldly Forth. :D Ah, living the dream. And giving us quite the entertaining show in the process. Wonder if that'll turn up in 'In Praise of Eros'... At any rate, he's making slow progress on his other project, I suppose. Maybe he needs someone a little more proficient with psycho-reactive systems... Pity such talents are in short supply.

"There do not wear much armour...
    "They do not wear much armour...
    ...discourage them from show off through fighting.
    ...discourage them from showing off through fighting.

Vorian, ashadowalker, m_d and 10 others like this.
  4. Vaermina

Vaermina Well worn.

Not unless he also gives them cat ears and a fluffy tail. :cool:

Ardy and Chojin Patriarch like this.
  5. Mr Zoat

Mr Zoat Dedicated ragequitter

Thank you, corrected.

Chojin Patriarch and Duke Long like this.
  6. Finagle007

Finagle007 [Verified Great Old One]

7. Whenever Possible

Whenever Possible Versed in the lewd.

Paul is forever destined to be tormented by evil elf types trying to seduce him

8. jasonh23761

jasonh23761 Not too sore, are you?

It's not his fault, elves are meant for lewdness.

9. Vaermina

Vaermina Well worn.

I mean... That's kind of his own fault given he goes around mindbreaking them...

Jaron and Cuchulin like this.
  10. Threadmarks: Do Or Die Time (part 1)
    Mr Zoat

Do Or Die Time

17th February 2013
    19:05 GMT

"Running!"

The Anti-Lifed soldiers guarding the door step into our path, guns raised. Robert clenches his fists, and the stones of the walls reach out and grab them. Chirurgical limbs sprout from my armour and start… Shit, ah, reattaching Nuala's… Everything, and sealing the severed parts of her limbs to prevent complete exsanguination.

"What's happening?!"

"Do you have a healing potion?"

I construct-grab one of the stone-bound guards and throw him behind us, intercepting the omega beam that Mannheim fired at our backs. A momentary glow and he's gone.

"I.. got, like, one?"

I send out a construct hand. "Give it here."

He pulls it out of his belt and passes it to me. I poor a few drops into Nuala's chest cavity before sewing her skin closed, then pump the rest down her throat. Not much else I can do for her.

"What's happening?"

"Mannheim appeared to be trying to give himself the power of the Aztec gods, using their hearts and a lot of Apokoliptian-"

And we're outside. No army of suits converges on us, so I turn in the direction of the city's exit closest to Itztépetl-.

I scoop up a handful of stone slabs, shove them in a new gravity impeller construct and then fire them at the portal to Otherworld.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

The building on the top of the pyramid crumbles, which I hope will take the portal out of commission.

"-machinery. We haven't stopped him, but if we're lucky he's going to be occupied with this for a while."

"Is a healing potion gunna grow her arms and legs back?"

"A healing ray can, given time."

"Thought it only closed wounds up if you lost a limb."

"Oh, yeah, I'd have to create a scaffold and basically flay the end of the limb repeatedly healing it a little better each time, but it's perfectly possible."

"Maybe the elves have got something better?"

"Elves are arseholes. Even if they do, I doubt they'd use it on her."

"Right. How's M'gann?"

"A few wounds. Nothing that we can't heal when we get back to Earth."

But so much for making contact with Melinoë. If Olympus is off limits then I doubt that there's a…

Elven path, possibly? I can ask once she's stabilised. Because once Mannheim's dealt with… It's like that bit in Transmetropolitan where they regenerate a frozen head. As Spider Jerusalem observes, the cryopreservation company thought they could promise whatever they felt like because surely someone in the future could actually do it. I fully expect to have to spend a lot of time putting the Earth back together after this, but the point is that I have the power to do that.

So long as Mannheim doesn't eat the whole thaumosphere or something.

"How much damage did it feel like we did to his machine?"

"Not much. Damn it, we didn't even know he was doing this. We tripped over it!"

"If you look everywhere hard enough, you're bound to 'trip over' something eventually."

No point asking 'how long will it take to repair', because there's no way he's going to know. Some time, which means that the best time to attack the Anti-Life network is right now, or at least as soon as possible. And I don't have a yellow ring bearer.

I-.

"Did you get exposed to the Anti-Life? Any injuries?"

"No-. Other than.. being around Mannheim. No injuries. I don’t think they knew I was there. Did the.. goddess helping him… Do that to herself?"

"Gods are vulnerable to the Anti-Life. If you think about it, they'd have to be. Maybe she thought it was a way to gain some sort of relevancy, maybe… I don't know, absolution is one of her domains. Maybe she was motivated to sin more so there'd be something to absolve."

"That's crazy."

"I said I don't know. I'm speculating."

Out of the city and into the jungle. Mountain is that way, and we should meet up with the refugees before we get there. If there are any suits still working, I'm confident that we can destroy them as long as they reach us before we get in range of the mountain's cheat-zone. The only issue would be if Mannheim was able to take control and change the rules.

So I hope his system is at least that damaged.

What happens next?

Tlazolteotl spoke about this to Bastet, probably trying to persuade her to make herself vulnerable to Mannheim's influence. That would risk removing Adom's powers and making Kahndaq vulnerable to the Anti-Life. I'll need to warn him and her. Other pantheons… Well, the Olympians clearly know what's going on. The Roman pantheon? I can probably get a message to Vulcan, but I've got no idea if he can warn the rest of them. And I doubt that Odin would fall for anything that Mannheim could do. And that's about all the pantheons that I know anything about.

"Otherworld. Are there any gods who might do something stupid with Mannheim?"

"No. It's all pretty quiet. They're not really ambitious. Well… Some of them are-. Were, but they've already moved on. Ah. You can… Does this, like, stop that thing you said would get rid of the Anti-Life?"

"It shouldn't. As I've said, it isn't something I've been able to test in advance. I don't know if Mannheim being away from the material world creates a problem or not. And it doesn't matter because he wouldn't be doing this if it didn't help him, so we're going to have to carry it out as soon as possible."

"You need someone for fear, though."

"Batman will do. He was actually going to be my first choice. He'll just need to get back in his old headspace for a little while. Shouldn't need to keep it up for long."

"Ah." He exhales as we continue to run. "Great, okay! Always thought he was pretty scary. So why did we… Do all this? If we didn't need her?"

"Melinoë would have been better. Less coaching needed. I'm a pretty powerful Orange Lantern, and with Batman changing how he operates… I didn't want to take the risk, but now we've got to. Unless you know anyone better?"

"No." He shakes his head.

"Then that's the plan. Hope you like obsidian."

Last edited: Oct 25, 2023
  11. Ngamer11

Ngamer11 Experienced.

That should say 'lucky'.

Mr Zoat and Chojin Patriarch like this.
  12. Whenever Possible

Whenever Possible Versed in the lewd.

And now we have Paul's response to being forever doomed to be tormented by evil elf types trying to seduce him.

"Elves are assholes"

13. Artemisnemo

Artemisnemo Getting sticky.

"We've reached whole new levels of desperate, that I didn't even think were possible."

Last edited: Oct 25, 2023
  14. Vaermina

Vaermina Well worn.

So... He's just going to run away and let Mannheim eat an entire pantheon of gods under the idea that's so long as he gets rid of the Anti Life he can just fix things...

Except... If Mannheim get's a big enough power boost he will just kill everybody and continue on Anti Life or not Anti Life...

EgyptianDio likes this.
  15. Ngamer11

Ngamer11 Experienced.

He needs to prepare his plan in order to confront Mannheim at all. Plus, it's not like he was close to the members of the Aztec pantheon.

Vorian, Ardy, Jaron and 3 others like this.
  16. Chojin Patriarch

Ah, a new episode. And from the title, it looks like they'll have to go ahead with OL's plan, come hell and high water. Also, looks like Nuala's going to need to, like, soak in a bath of healing potions at this rate.

No time to explain, just follow orders and haul ass.

I'm guessing Wally's been too busy to brew, or they've been chewing through them in short order.

It'll at least keep her alive, hopefully.

And was apparently succeeding, by the looks of it.

Might not stop him raiding other divine realms, but rebuilding it will at least slow him down.

Hope being the operative word, since you don't know how any of this worked.

Oh, the Orange Light can manage that easily enough. Might burn a lot of charge depending on the arcane content of her biology, but...

Yes, well, 'healing' ray, not 'regeneration' ray, after all.

Do you want to pay the toll for getting them to use it, though?

What with her having been on the outs with the Queen for quite some time. Turns out choosing not to use a glamour is a bit offensive to the Lady.

Erebos is also likely cut off, in that case.

And given how much work everything needs to be rebuilt, healing one person is a worthwhile start.

...Ooh, right. Reminds me of Final Crisis, where a dying Darkseid went 'fuck it' and tanked Earth's everything.

The hard part is trying to prepare for the unforeseen in such cases.

Oh, right. He was on his own for quite a while there.

I still suspect she was a later addition to the Pantheon, and thus low on the totem pole compared to some of the more well-known deities. And there's probably not much room for advancement in these things.

In over his head and struggling to stay afloat. Not the best place at this stage.

Then again, he probably has whatever passports the gods used to get around quickly. Because I doubt they had to walk the mountain of razor-sharp glass or any of the other trials if they wanted to go somewhere.

Japan's divine corporation is probably too wary to be taken in. The American heartlands, though... They're probably already conquered.

Good question, Rob. At best, it's a setback they can overcome.

Ah, there's the problem. All this was to get to Melinoé. And with the Olympians unreachable...

Why do I get the feeling this will be one of the things Bats dislikes OL for in future?

...Yeah, that trip is going to be tricky.

So, then. The time pressure is amplified. OL is having to make do with less-than-optimal choices for his Ring-wielders. And unless some surprise aid comes along, it's going to be a toss-up whether this actually works as intended. And that's assuming they can even get to safety, what with having to get past a rather short-tempered mountain spirit with a lot of volcanic glass to go around...

Robert clenches his fists, and the stones of the walls reach out and grab them.

17. Lord Ernest

Lord Ernest At the End...

I'm still not even sure what Mannheim's plan was in all of this. And if we are going back to the idea of giving the ring to Batman? Feels a bit filler-y these episodes.

Prince Charon, Splinterface and Bud-E like this.
  18. Vaermina

Vaermina Well worn.

Except what happens when Mannheim becomes an old god who can draw power from his believers?

19. Splinterface

Splinterface Getting sticky.

great! So we’ve just run in a circle. Boy I sure am I glad we went on this adventure, and got to meet interesting new characters like *looks at smudged notes* “smocxoptl” and “shmeep” who appeared in ‘DC comics: adventures in zogworld’.

Ardy, BBJimmy, Austin Pharos and 2 others like this.
  20. RoasterToaster

RoasterToaster This is fine.

"The yellow lantern candidate hunt didn't pan out. Gonna have to get Bruce to do us a solid here. Where is he, by the way?"

"Paul... he's DEAD."

Cuchulin, Ardy, Bud-E and 4 others like this.
  21. BR549

BR549 This is filth! FILTH!!

Well, now we know why Future Batman hates OL.

Remember, virtually every bit of 'folklore' that decribes elves as anything else is cribbing from Tolkien.

Before Tolkien? Well, I'll let Pterry say it for me.

Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.

Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.

Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.

Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.

Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.

Elves are terrific. They beget terror.

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

No one ever said elves are nice.

Elves are bad.

22. Mr Zoat

Thank you, corrected.

23. Duke Long

Duke Long Glomerulus

‘behind us’?
    ’converges’?

It’s just occurred to me that Cernunnos hasn’t been mentioned for a while, so far as I can remember. Is he still back with the Amazons behind the mountain? And what happened to the clone of that hippy? I’d forgotten about her too.

24. Mr Zoat

Thank you, corrected.
    Yes. I definitely didn't forget that he exists.

Chojin Patriarch, Ardy, c3qo and 5 others like this.
  25. Threadmarks: Do Or Die Time (part 2)
    Mr Zoat

17th February 2013
    19:21 GMT

I land the construct platform carrying those we've rescued on the Themysciran beach. Tlaltecuhtli has wandered inland a little way, presumably in search of more heartless Aztecs to introduce to the wheel. Kon's explaining things to Queen Hippolyta while Philippus organises escorts for the people we've rescued.

A… Significant proportion of whom are male. And yet no one is complaining about it.

Ow.

I see a familiar face hovering at the periphery of the crowd, preparing to handle any casualties. And I swallow my pride and float my way over to her.

"So…"

Sadeh regards me with as little expression as she can manage. I earned her regard by replacing the missing body parts of Themyscira's long-term wounded. And then I helped my god dump her god in a pigsty.

"I'm not going to pretend that I actually feel guilt over what I did, but since I'm still bleeding I'd like some idea of what Lord Apollo wants to make up for it."

She shrugs. "How would I know?"

"You're.. a.. priestess?"

She shakes her head. "Direct communication with the gods is unusual. Even after three thousand years, all I can really do is feel his ire radiating from you."

"Oh. Ah. Okay. Could you please ask for me?"

"I can entreat him in my prayers." She frowns. "Why are you still bleeding?"

"Magic obsidian stab wounds. I-."

My magic armour starts to vibrate. Ring, what-?

Something is… Pulling me in the direction of the mainland. No. Pulling the armour. Okay, open, twist around-. Pull myself out and fly up over it and withdraw my constructs-.

It's like a hurricane force wind is pushing on my armour and-.

"Paul!"

M'gann shouts as-. Shit. I wrap construct chains around Qualpopoca as he flails in the air, held down by M'gann's telekinesis. Anchor him to the ground, make sure it's solid. Whatever force is acting on him is still pushing, so I add a little-.

Ow ow ow.

A little cushion between his flesh and the chains. Looking down at my legs I see small flecks of blood appear as… As the obsidian fragments pull themselves free from inside my body. It's painful, but once they're out my normal ring-assisted regeneration kicks in and the pain abates.

Okay, what's making-?

Everyone who went over Itztépetl is losing whatever obsidian fragments caught on their clothing or in their flesh. The Aztec priests are looking extremely concerned and more than a couple are holding their hands over their hearts-.

"Do you feel it in your hearts!?"

The armour's gone, flying though the air in the direction of the mainland. Qualpopoca is wincing in pain as the… Force pushes him harder.

A few of the priests who have their wits about them shake their heads.

Alright, so what links the-? Aztec magic. The armour is Aztec magic, Aztec magic turned Qualpopoca into a beastman and the obsidian mountain is made of Aztec magic. The hearts are either taken from sacrificed magical creatures or are parts of human souls. Nothing inherently Aztec about them.

"Cornwall?"

He looks even more uncomfortable. "Something really f-. Bad is happening."

"Can you narrow it down?"

"Raw magic… I don't… It feels like a spell's being… Broken down into raw magic… But… Bigger."

"Mannheim… Ingesting the gods?"

He shakes his head helplessly. "I dunno. I've never felt anything like this before."

"Uh-!"

Qualpopoca is… He's not bleeding, but that looks painful.

"Can you do anything to stop it?"

He shakes his head. "I wouldn't even know where to begin."

"Qualpopoca, I'm afraid that you're just going to have to endure it."

He grits his teeth. "Y-es. I understand."

"Good man. Your majesty!"

Queen Hippolyta walks towards me, glancing at Qualpopoca with clear concern. "What is happening?"

"Something's pulling all Aztec magic that way. Is the gateway to Erebos open?"

"No. The door is barred and will not open."

"And we can't get to Olympus. Are there any other routes off Themyscira?"

She shakes her head. "No."

"Okay. You're a demigoddess, right?" She nods. "Is there anything you can do to… Bless Qualpopoca here?"

She looks a little pained. "I have not wanted to take advantage of that part of my heritage." She sees the way I stare at her in response and sighs. "Why would you want me to do that?"

"I'm hoping we can turn the spells holding him together from Aztec magic to Greek magic, so he'll stop getting pulled."

"Anything I could do would be as likely to kill him as aid him."

"Ah." I nod. I mean, if she's had three thousand years and not experimented at all, then… It's probably for the best. "Cornwall, is there any sign that it's-."

"…way off."

I look around as Cernunnos carries Nuala towards us. She's… Not in immediate danger of dying, and he was able to save her right leg in its entirety, but… She's looking understandably ropey.

"You have a way off?"

"Fairy ring. There's a… Fairy ring."

"Excellent, thank you. We-."

Qualpopoca slumps as the force pulling on him cuts out.

I leave the chains in place, just in case. "Superboy, would you mind flying up and taking a look?"

He nods and shoots up into the sky, staring in the direction of the land. Then he drops back down.

"It's gone."

"What is?"

"The land."

Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
  26. Chojin Patriarch

Well, these are trying times. There's no time to complain about those unfortunates of the masculine persuasion being here, especially while here is not where it used to be. And there are probably emergency qualifications for whatever blessings affect the island anyway.

Ah, time to make nice with Apollo, eh?

Yes, I think he's made his annoyance over that matter quite clear now. I wonder if that bane's been applied to him the whole time since or just while he's here in a divine-adjacent realm?

...Right. Remember, the gods are staying shut up right now.

Oh, is that all it is? :rolleyes: Ire?

Hopefully at least those lines of communication are still open. I imagine there'd be a heavy firewall, though.

...Oh, right, he's still wearing the Tezumak suit.

Someone reeling it in from the homeland?

Strip him of all armour, at the very least? Less things to pull on him?

Well, at least they're out. I can't imagine whatever causing this is cause for celebration, though.

Said hearts no doubt feeling a softer tug, eh?

Oh, someone's definitely repossessing everything OL and company brought over here.

...Shit. Is Mannheim causing this?

Given that he can basically see whatever's doing this, I'd suspect he's very worried.

Like it's pouring down into something? Being pulled like a vacuum cleaner's pulling on it?

Oh, that's so not good. Not that they could have done anything to stop him earlier anyway...

I'm guessing he's reverting to human basic.

OL, remember, he's like fourteen. Even with a crash course in the more mystical aspects of his family's career, he's not going to know what this is.

One more indignity from his gods, eh?

Like he knows? At best, he can tell you what happened over there... And make some guesses.

Even Doom's Doorway? Then again, that one opening is usually bad.

I'm sure they've tried everything they could already...

I mean, the guy was very helpful. Once he stopped trying to kill them.

What with the 'daughter of Ares' part of her heritage, after all.

True. Best not to be experimenting now with a man's life at stake.

Let's hope the Amazons can do something for her, then.

Wonderful. So now they're going to have to visit Elfland, and probably navigate the social minefield of the Queen's Court.

...It's stopped? :oops: Oh, dear. That may mean Mannheim has finished his metaphorical meal.

Okay, when you say 'gone", what do you mean?

...Ooooh, that's bad. Either Themyscira just got relocated again... Or Mannheim ate the entire Aztec Afterlife.

An entire afterlife realm doesn't just up and vanish... Unless Mannheim pulled the whole thing apart by absorbing the power of its deities. Which means he's likely increased his own power somewhat, depending on how they measure up to his base level of power. Could be a drop in a bathtub, or he just doubled his might. :confused: And he's likely looking at Themyscira next...

27. Odysseus2099

Odysseus2099 Versed in the lewd.

Hopefully the gate to Erebos got reopened with the disappearance of the Aztecs. That way they can at least get something out of this debacle.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
  28. Vaermina

Vaermina Well worn.

Wow...

Who could have guessed that something super horrible would happen if Mannheim was allowed to complete his plan of absorbing the Aztech gods.

Oh wait... Literally anybody with even a hint of genre savyness... But I guess LePaul traded all of this away for more power.

Minars90 and EgyptianDio like this.
  29. Ngamer11

Ngamer11 Experienced.

And what could he have done at the time? Mannheim was already strong enough to annihilate Paul with a literal glance if he thought Paul was worth the effort, so it was a no win situation at the time. The very best they could've hoped for was retreat with actionable info, which they did.

Vorian, Prince Charon, Ardy and 4 others like this.
  30. Vaermina

Vaermina Well worn.

Tried to eat the gods before Mannheim could.

Blown up the Temple and hope it was load bearing.

Had Kon challenge Mannheim to a contest of physical prowess. Which he probably would have had to accept due to the Aztech rules of the place.

Ripped out his Ophidian heart and offered it as a willing sacrifice to the Aztech gods to power them up enough to fight back.

Pulled the Obsidian out of this body and used it to bypass Mannheims defenses and kill him.

Utilize some unthought of loophole to turn the tables on him and drive him off.

Cuchulin likes this.