1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

General chat thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Nanimani, Dec 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Nanimani

Nanimani Listening to music

?

2. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

Not sure if I should post this here but are FF.net reviews not working for anyone else?

Priapus likes this.
  3. Skelion21

Skelion21 Not too sore, are you?

One word: Reinhard.

Nanimani likes this.
  4. Judgement

Judgement The Fiend

Why does everyone hate him again? Never paid much attention to... Well, anything that ever involved him, (or most of you) really.

Priapus likes this.
  5. TehChron

TehChron Experienced.

Eh, I don't hate him

He's just abhorrent to me

6. magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom BEST END.

He comes up with a lot of ideas that people aren't very interested in, and people get bored of them. He also has a somewhat inflated opinion of how much of a thorn he is in Squishy's side. That's about it.

I don't really have it in me to hate him; he doesn't seem malicious and he isn't particularly offensive, just a little harebrained at times.

TehChron likes this.
  7. Skelion21

Well, one reason why people hate him is his unreasonable hatred for PMMM. Since a lot of us like it, it's only natural for us to think of him as insane trash for hating it so much.

Eliwan likes this.
  8. BlackHadou

BlackHadou A Resting Bui

Herehere. It's not even really annoyance, to be honest. I just can't bring myself to care either way.

9. Judgement

Judgement The Fiend

I'll just ignore it, them.

Well, since I have never watched PMMM, (I think I only really watched 2 or 3 animes in ever) and probably never will, then I'll be neutral about it.

10. Reinhard Von Lohengramm

Reinhard Von Lohengramm Con Tý

11. TheBleachDoctor

TheBleachDoctor LewdCat

Nobody cares about edge for the sake of edge.

12. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

TehChron, how're you enjoying Macross Delta? It's been fucking awesome for me :V

TehChron likes this.
  13. Judgement

Judgement The Fiend

*Looks at self* *Sees how edgy it's pixel are and how they will cut everything they touch* *Is heavily offended*

14. Skelion21

You're thinking of the wrong edge silly.

Eliwan and Priapus like this.
  15. TehChron

TehChron Experienced.

Eh

I just cant get into Walkure the same way I got into Fire Bomber or Sheryl Nome. And the protagonist is significantly less interesting than Alto's own hodgepodge of personal issues.

kinglugia likes this.
  16. Generic_Generica

Generic_Generica Verified kōhai

Fucking hell. Somethings borked with my modded Skyrim experience.

I can't find the problem so I'm just going to nuke everything: Uninstall all mods and reinstall them from my downloads folder.

Well shit.

17. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

Speaking of mods, something weird happened with my fallout 4 mods. I did the archive invalidation thing you are meant to do, but still for some reason none of the textures or models introduced by mods actually show up in game, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why.

It doesn't seem common from what I've been able to find, and no-one seems to know how to fix it.

Which is vexing, because I wanted to install this mod that made raiders 300% more interesting, varied and colourful.

Eliwan likes this.
  18. BlackHadou

BlackHadou A Resting Bui

Game installed in the C drive?

19. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

Yep.
    C:/games/fallout4

Eliwan likes this.
  20. BlackHadou

BlackHadou A Resting Bui

Culprit is likely shoddy coding in the mod. It calls a filepath that doesnt exist instead of determining the exe location and working off that.

Either that or its not installed right. In my experience, though, Bethesda games are notorious for breaking apart whenforeign code is introduced. No matter what they want you to believe, Falliut and TES are not very mod friendly. The community forced that shit to conform.

Anyway, check the order your mods are loaded.

21. Reinhard Von Lohengramm

Holy shit, Louth v Diprose (175 CLR 621) sounds like a Harlequin romance or a light novel plot.

22. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

Do tell?

23. Reinhard Von Lohengramm

Divorced woman meets man about to be divorced. They fuck twice. Man falls in love with her. Woman moves to different city. Man obsessively writes poems about her.

Woman's sister tells man that woman is not interested in him. He doesn't care.

He moves to woman's city and BUYS A HOUSE for her. Man sends woman compilation of poems.

Woman goes suicidal. Woman tells man of this. Man says that he still loves her. Woman replies that she'll let him fuck her "as friends".

Really B-movie tier.

Priapus likes this.
  24. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

I guess "reality is unrealistic" applies to characterisation as well. :D

25. WanderingEye

WanderingEye Check me out! I'm a talking skull!

Today's revelation: Kylie Minogue is hot
    Dammit I'm supposed to be attracted by many muscles not that white-cleavage-dress-thingy! (Probably NSFW so I'm not posting it here)
    Anyway this week univ schedule is really exhausting and I know my lecturer and several other classmates had it worse but going home at 7 or 8 pm with tons of assignments is really not fun.

Priapus and kinglugia like this.
  26. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Hahalol.
    Had to help out for orientation week in my own uni. Drafted into the Games department, meaning that we have to go home at 10pm because had to discuss and review games for our freshies.

27. WanderingEye

WanderingEye Check me out! I'm a talking skull!

Ouch my sympathies for whatever its worth to you.
    May the luck and caffeine be with you.

kinglugia likes this.
  28. Archeo Lumiere

Archeo Lumiere Making the rounds.

This sort of sequencing is why I love the Xenforos, haven't actually been to Xenforo proper yet, though.

Priapus likes this.
  29. Eliwan

Eliwan hey, you, reading this text, right now-- go eat!!!

The regretful realization that you gotta start your thing over again because somebody didn't tell you all the rules when you started.

Hate you too, lovely brain. :>

Can we please actually get more than three chapters into a story before restarting it becomes nearly necessary?

30. magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom BEST END.

Had another interesting night.

Dreamt about Saya no Uta having more endings in which Fuminori freaks out after Saya eats Oumi and she either lets him go or kills him. Then it transitioned into me as a kid trying to run away from my mother and her trying to break my neck (nb: my mother wouldn't actually do that; when I ran away in RL she barely cared). Woke up in a sitting position, attempting to fight my bed.

Then I dreamt X-Com: Terror from the Deep had an FPS mode. As often happens in dreams, it was significantly more immersive than FPS games really are. I ran out of ammo while frantically trying to gun down a Tentaculat, and couldn't get my melee weapon to work.
    Yandere conquers all?