1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

You are your Avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by Nekraa, May 21, 2014.

1. Malbutorius

Malbutorius Xenophile

1. Saying I'm a succubus is undershooting it. I'm like, a alien succubus cyborg scientist physic etc. Loads of things really.
    2. I act like her, I assume I get her memories so it should be possible for me to perfectly fill her role.

2. Seru

Seru Lodissian Cross

I am now my handle for true!

If I was LORD INQUISITOR SERU IRL, I would join the military. I am invincible to any non Yttrium+Enchanted Weapons. And the real world lacks magic.

I win every fight forever essentially.

If I was Seru in Everquest, I would very calmly double the guard, and leave the Black Chain Bridle on the floor of my Arx for the Level 80s to take. And I would murder anyone else.

3. KinKrow

KinKrow A DREAM ABOUT DREAMING

I am now a smaller chested female Deadpool.

Same as before I guess.

4. Speckled Burd

Speckled Burd Studious Elf

1. I'm an incredibly attractive, eternally young, superhuman woman. The only problems I have are technically not having a legal identity which could probably be circumvented by my magical charisma.
    2. I clean my apartment, look at that thing, it's filthy.

5. Lazurman

Lazurman That Others May Fap

1. Find a snehk fetishist. Proceed to screw.
    2. Find a snehk fetishist. Proceed to screw.

6. DuskAtDawn

DuskAtDawn Of the Thousand Faces

1. Pretty sure I'd get shot. The US doesn't approve of civvies carrying miniguns outside of Los Santos, and I don't think my incredible cuteness would deter the people they'd send after me.
    2. Would guard Scarlet Mistresses with ALL OF THE DAKKA! Might undermine mistress Flandre's etiquette lessons, but maybe, just maybe, I'd be able to keep Meiling from slacking off.

7. Plyen

Plyen All the World's Evil

Well, I would be a nigh-omnipotent demon with mad music skills either way so I'm pretty set in both scenarios.

Just take a closer look:
    [​IMG]

8. Tranquil Zebra

Tranquil Zebra Equid of Peerless Tranquility

This one's somewhat boring for me:
    1) I graze upon the savannah, waving my tail languidly, as the midday sun shines upon my stripes. Human concerns are not mine, as I'm both a zebra, and tranquil to boot.
    2) As my 'setting' is reality as we know it, I still do as described above.

I could of course assume that the avatar picture is the true face under the helmet of my E.Ψ.E: Divine Cybermancy character, the last faceless game character I named Tranquil Zebra, as I have a habit of picturing those as zebras under the mask.

1) I would probably break the sofa I'm sitting on, as I'm in medium armour and the ground shakes when I jump. I would then convince my parents that yes, I'm really me. Then I would try to sort out this whole mess with the government, turning over my sniper rifle and .50 hand cannons. And my grenades. And my default katana. Luckily, I study at the best sciencey university in the country, which is honestly one of the premier in the world. NTNU's Medical Cybernetics programme, and its professors, would probably jump at the chance of studying a genuine zebra supersoldier with drastically increased physical capabilities. The Africa Studies programme probably would as well, but that's less relevant. I would then be studied, advancing medical and military science i particular. I would probably join the firefighters or something now and then, seeing as I'm only really vulnerable to anti vehicle and above weaponry, thanks to the environmentally sealed armour I'm wearing. Seeing as I'm functionally immortal, but would respawn in the hub area of E.Ψ.E, I would probably come around to scenario number 2 anyway, sooner or later.

2) I would probably wonder why I removed my previous memories and left cryptic messages to myself, and then proceeded to kill my mentor (canon in E.Ψ.E), in addition to creating an elaborate fantasy where I was a 20 year old university student from before First Contact, transhumanism and psionics (my self-insertion). I would then be a good soldier, trusting myself and my commander above the mentor, and fight against anarchists, an oppressive regime and the Metastreumonic Force, whatever that last one really is. Since the game starts just after you brainwashed yourself, a self insert fits right in as a last minute addition your previous self made up. I haven't really played too much of the game, so what is yet to come remains a mystery.

Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  9. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Still hibernating. Also fanservice as all fuck, eye candy ahoy!

GorgonEyed likes this.
  10. GorgonEyed

GorgonEyed Five-Star Horror Ham

Just mind your head, Bii. Don't want some witch taking that "eye candy" phrase literally and getting a little too excited.

As for me...
    1) Awkward questions.
    2) Awkward questions and asskicking.

ultima333 and Biigoh like this.
  11. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Scenario 1: I am the three fairies of light! Immortality~

I kind of need it as I severely doubt in my ability to convince people that I've become three fairies. Who looks like kids.

Scenario 2: Time for an incident! Or maybe chill around?

12. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

Some random hot blonde girl?
    Scenario 1: Play with my tits. A lot. Get acquainted with the equipment. Get ID n' shit changed. Get fucking RAILED.

Scenario 2: How does this work?

Azrubêl and TheJackinati275 like this.
  13. KinKrow

KinKrow A DREAM ABOUT DREAMING

I am now a spooky scary skeleton.

Of the Momonga breed to be exact.

1) Become an Internet phenomenon. As a living(?) example of a meme I would become internet famous(and doesn't that sound... 'useful'). I would probably also become irl famous, and very very feared as living(?) proof of undead.

Assuming I had access to Momo-chan's inventory I am suddenly rich enough in gold and jewels to crash the American economy.

Maybe several other economies.

I mean, I wouldn't, but I'm a very rich dude now.

Assuming I have Momo-chan's super secret lair and servant... I would fully explain the situation and apologize for my appearance.

Offer to help finding out who transformed me and brought them here as I am not entirely happy about what happened to my penis.

2) Same reaction to the NPCs as above, but this time with a nice side of Civilization simulator.

Time to build my motherfucking empire.

Tell them of what I know of their origins.

But only after making sure I have an escape route ready, as well as 'subtly' displaying the guild's scepter off to my side.

Look into that magic that gives me a dick.

Unless I already actually do have a dick... they seem to act like that's the case in setting.

14. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

Man, it's been too long since I at least answer this thread semi-seriously.

SCENARIO 1: Classic problem of identity. Also, I'm a normal, albeit athletic girl. And considering her school, likely a good singer too.

SCENARIO 2: NO URSA YOU'RE THE WAIFU. Depending on which timeline I got inserted, it could create huge, rippling changes, or nothing (much) happened.

Widowmaker likes this.
  15. Generic_Generica

Generic_Generica Verified kōhai

I changed my avvie recently so Imma make another post in this thread.

The first thing I would do would be... Get rid of that headpiece. Let those locks free.

the second and third things would be to find clothing that doesn't have a boob window. While keeping the clothing that does have a boob window. Because it's a boob window.

Iunno about the next few bits, depends on where I am/the general situation.

16. Malbutorius

Malbutorius Xenophile

1: I'm an alien carnivorous plant. I mean, I'd probably still wear sexy outfits, but to start I should probably wear something more "Protectorate Standard".

2: Fuck it might as well go murderhobo.

17. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

1: I'm a female Percy Jackson. Perci. I, ah, go out in the rain and don't get wet! Or something. I live by a river. I'm going to have fun.

2: Why does God hate me?

18. Malbutorius

Malbutorius Xenophile

I have a spaceship, want me to help you off that hellhole?

Widowmaker likes this.
  19. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

Going to space. I wanna go to space.

... Please tell me your ship contains food for human things? And has atmosphere?

Malbutorius and Azrubêl like this.
  20. Dubious

Dubious Versed in the lewd.

I don't think I've done one for my current avatar, so here goes:
    Scenario one: I feel absolutely smug as I singlehandedly corner the mercenary market, making enough monies to life off of for the rest of my life in luxury. Then once I have all the monies I need, resume doing what I usually do: A whole lot of nothing.

Scenario Two: I chill about, punching the occasional monster so hard it explodes, and buy a fucking GPS so I can get to all the fights before everyone is butt raped by the big bad.

21. Malbutorius

Malbutorius Xenophile

Humans and Florans share similar atmospheric requirements.

Then there's the fact that it's a Protectorate ship, which as Humanity as a founding species. So chances are, yes. Although I'll likely have to cook my usual meals more thoroughly for your consumption, as Florans have a preference for raw meat.

22. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

:)

I have to wonder what my new taste buds will prefer. I hope I still like good meat.

Azrubêl, TanaNari and Malbutorius like this.
  23. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

There's an oral sex joke here, but it's a little hard to swallow.

24. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

I'm still a cat with a dapper hat. >.>'

25. Shade.ninja

Shade.ninja Getting out there.

1 Il have to be careful about touching others bare skin and killing them.

2 Oh great im now imprisoned by the SCP foundation. Thanks for doing this to me at least i have 999 with me.

26. Dakkaface

Dakkaface Magical Defender of Justice

Oh, that's right I changed my avatar. Buuuut..... I'm still the same character. So my response from last year stands.

27. kifflomx

kifflomx Actual coffee enjoyer.

Scenarios 1 and 2 are the same for me. I proceed to lazily lay around all day and make my owner thank me for the honor of feeding me.

In scenario 2 become a Huntress of Artemis. Lesbian orgies ahoy!

28. TheJackinati275

TheJackinati275 I go to seek a great fuck!

1: Tis I, The Horned Judas, so I am drawn from well in the age when men in maille and plate fought each other in martial duels and political squabbles, when margins were drawn with ass trumpets, vicious rabbits and evil snails. I am the 'so-called' betrayer of Christ. But bitch, you can't complain, I got me some silver coins to feed my pain. Have you ever tried living on nothing but 'blood and body'!

2: I don't need a setting. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

29. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

... *Headdesking*

Sweet Merciful Christ. WHY.

30. asdx

asdx Mouth Pussy

Why not? :p

But honestly, I'm very bored.

Edit: Woops, I completely forget this wasn't the NSFW section
    Also, didn't know you were responding to TN

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    TheJackinati275 likes this.