1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. Lon

Lon Well worn.

I wonder how many pawns it took to make them part of the peerage anyway. Considering Issei in canon supposedly took 10.

2. The Slumbering Crocodile

The Slumbering Crocodile Sleeping in the mud

Eight. Eight pawns. That's how many there are in chess. And they probably only took one each -- as Brandark pointed out, they are pretty weaksauce.

3. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

There are only 8 pawns. Riser has a full peerage with every member worth only one piece that aren't even mutation pieces. So of course their weak sauce. Still hope we can get Riser to agree to let ourselves and the girls temporary fill out Rias peerage fir the rating game into order to make the match "fair." O:)

Yep completely and totally fair.(cough 4 fallen angels, one which has oni heritage, a stronger then at this point in canon Kiba, Akeno,and Koneko, Eiko a yatagarsu whose kind are known for disliking devils and about to get boosted thanks to the familiar bond tommorrow in story time, Asia who has a damn good healing SG that works on all races, Ruby and Yang who wield the two of Magnus and last but definitely not least, ourselves the Sun dragon emperor who with dragon body hybrid and child of mother earth potentially no sell Riser's fire attacks. Cough)

Yep totally (not) fair >:D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  4. Lon

Lon Well worn.

There's always signing up as a temp devil if the rating game is forced on us for whatever reason. The best part is you can quit whenever.

5. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

I think Rias might have the clout to get out of the engagement with Raiser here(also Rias, Raiser very very close phonetically) without a duel depending on how we perform in training under Azazel. I still think Raiser will show up to beat us up though.

6. Brandark

Brandark Not too sore, are you?

If we get Raiser to accept this deal, then it's a sign that we have missed our true calling in life, which was becoming a used car salesman. :D

7. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

Huh, out of curiosity is that ice sword now something Kiba can make? If not then I guess we would probably have to be using Boosted Gear Apotheosis on Sword Birth instead to give him something more like Shirou's Unlimited Blade Works... O:)

Also yeah, we should be able to convince raiser to accept us into the rating game as a temp devil on Rais's side. We have Irresistable Sales-man Spirit, and Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment. We just call him out and claim he is just a flaming chicken since he is only willing to face Rias in a rating game when he clearly has teh advantage. Shame right? ;)

8. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

I still think you guys might be making a mistake here. Think of all the crazy things that have happened to Issei. Speaking to Azazel & the training Rias's brother approved for us to to do with Azazel? That Rias would have more support "for that matter".

There's no reason to think stations of canon will be followed & that Raiser will be fighting Rias or that he'll have the leverage to force a marriage on her. He might fight us, but don't presume we'll be fighting a Rating game with him.

Peace with Youkai & the Heaven Factions at least looks increasingly likely. Lots of stuff is happening.

In any event we're valuable enough that Raiser can't just murder us & Rias's Peerage to force her to accept like he planned in canon(Didn't he threaten to do that in canon).

9. Diller

So say he's a chicken both literally and figuratively. ^-^

There are several reasons I would love for us to fight Raiser.

1. It will probably net us a good amount of exp and boosted gear might evolve again. If we're really lucky and don't had yet, we might unlock Balance breaker.

2. Beat the arrogance out of him and help him mature into a better person like in canon(after we get him over the trauma of course)

3. Get Ravel interested to joining our harem. being a high class Devil and Ise's manger in canon she would be able to help us out with Politics, Bureacracy and get us access to Phoenix tears.

4. If we get it to be a rating game then we have a reason for ourselves, the girls, and Rias peerage to learn to fight together. With all the shit that's coming our way and our strength being nothing compared to the stronger opponents, being able to rely on the others and have them used to fighting together will only be beneficial.

5. Show everyone just how far we're willing to go to help out a friend.

6. Just imaging the look on Raiser's face as our group systematically dominates his puts a smile on my face. :D

10. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

That just means we get some practice in resolving conflicts in the harem. She's going to need to get used to having devils around unless we somehow miss out on getting Rias and friends.

11. Diller

Miss out on Rias,Akeno,Koneko,Ravel, and possibly Kuroka because Eiko doesn't like devils. Lol no.

We've been working hard to get our harem and by the Unconquered Sun we will get our harem.

As smut said this will help us learn how to resolve conflicts in the harem which with all of the strong-willed women either already in it, on their way into or possibly going to be in it will be necessary.

I mean if we get all of the RWBY girls in it then I see Weiss butting heads with pretty much every other girl.

12. Lon

Lon Well worn.

Hey, just a thought but is there a charm for dealing with multiple women?

13. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

If by "dealing with multiple women" you mean "eliminate conflict in a harem" then the answer is no, and we wouldn't want to take it if there was because it would make things too easy.

14. The Slumbering Crocodile

The Slumbering Crocodile Sleeping in the mud

Do you mean in the sense of "minimizing jealousy and promoting harmony among all members of the harem", or in the sense of "orgy"?

The answer is a likely "no" to the first; Creation doesn't have nearly as many hangups about sexuality as Earth does. Other than social charms in general, the only one I can think of that has specifically to do with this is the Alchemical Charm Thousandfold Courtesan Calculations, which allows you to create an intimacy in a target by sleeping with them.

For the second, the answer is a likely "yes", but I don't think there are any published charms that do that.

15. Lon

Lon Well worn.

Eh, was just a random thought. Since there seems to be a charm for everything.

16. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

Well, we can make a Charm for that. We will need Bright-sensei to get anywhere with it, but we can.

17. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Heh, its a pity that they never expanded there April First prank release from a while ago, the martial arts style would be hilarious for Issei to learn, it even have a charm equivalant for his Dress Break ability

18. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

19. EternitynChaos

ExXxalted: Scroll of Swallowed Darkness

20. Kelenas

Kelenas Experienced.

Similar way they are for Welsh Boost Overdrive, I'd say, though perhaps cheaper, as weapon-stats are a bit more limited in what you can do with them compared to attributes.
    Ie, the points can be freely distributed over whatever weapon-stats the players want.
    Though, perhaps make it so that each overdrive pool can enhance only the corresponding type of item? Meaning the offensive overdrive pool enhances weapons, while the defensive overdrive pool enhances armor.

21. EternitynChaos

seems a bit to fiddly to me, not to mention there are more then just Offensive and Defensive SG's out there, I prefer his version, it lets him do as he likes without to much mucking around, maybe for none artefacts your idea would be fine, but for things like the Sacred Gears I don't think it works as well, and you seem to be the only one who's had a problem with his idea. /shrug ymmv of course

22. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

welp we found issei's favorite charm alright.

23. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

I know I'm going to regret saying this, but there's a sex-based Sidereal Martial Art. And more important, the only charm in it which requires an Essence score of 6 is the last one. And the charms you learn before the style Form-charm all have MA 5, Essence 4 as a requirement.

24. EternitynChaos

yep, and best of all, there is a charm, requirements (Ability 5) Essence 5 that reduces all requirements for charms for that ability by one, neat huh

25. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

He used it in the original Rating Game to block the fire attacks from another member of Raiser's peerage. And another one to block the wind attacks.
    It said the object remains like this as long as Issei keeps the motes committed. So possibly indefinitely.
    Nope, they took two Pawn each. A single Pawn is required to reincarnate a single human with no special powers, while having a Sacred Gear automatically raises it to two. Even if weaksauce compared to Rias and Akeno (who aren't weak at all, so there is that) they still were Fallen Angels and thus superior to a normal humans.
    No he can't. Sure you can try and see what happen.
    Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me!
    Which one?

26. EternitynChaos

The Sex base Sidrereal Martial Art style is Sapphire Veil of Passion style, found on page 27 of Glories of the Most High - Maidens.

The Charm that lets you lower the requirements for charms is called Divine Transcendence of (Ability) its in Dreams of Creation, Book 2, Lords of Creation, Page 58

Also as a plus, I imagine when the Excalibur arc turns up Kiba is going to make a bee line to us so we can Buff his Anti-Divine Sword for him before he faces that shitty priest, so we can get involved

As for SVoP Style, its a very very nice style, even if only for the form charm, which among other things has you regain 5 motes to your pool every time your DV refreshes, not to your Overdrive

blah, the changed it in the Errata, Overdrive now, with some diffrent effects, still a very nice charm however

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  27. Threadmarks: Training Days II: A Not So Peaceful Month (Part 27)
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

The rest of the time passed mostly normally. Rias told the others of the business with Azazel, and aside from Dohna and Kala slightly freaking out and Akeno scowling, they all agree it was too much of a good opportunity to refuse.

About the offer of the Committee, you and Rias decided that any serious effort on your part would have to wait until you actually benefit from the special training. So you will accept, but would limit your involvement until you have sufficient options to deal with most threats.

About Ruby and Yang, you will introduce them tomorrow before leaving together with Beowulf to Azazel's facility.

"This should take care of everything." Beowulf, now feeling better, comments. "You sure are wanted kid. Remind me of myself in my younger days actually. This remind me."

He takes out a cellphone of a type you don't recognize and makes a call.

"Hello? Yes it's me. I'm going to stay in the Human World for a while, so I will need a source of cash and a hou-"

His eyes widen.

"What do you mean I'm not allowed to request anything? Who ordered that?! Where are Sirzechs-sama and the others?"

He pales.

"U-Understood. Nevermind." He ends the call. "Now I remember why we rarely gather together. Ehi Rias, can I sleep here? I'm currently...homeless."

"Sure." She replies with a smile. "This building has a few spare rooms. Akeno will show you the way."

As everyone leave, Kiba still staring at the de-transformed Flame Delete as if trying to extort its secrets by pure force of will, you turn to stare at Rias. Honestly this is a delicate argument and it would best to leave it alone, but this is something you have to do.

You look at her with a concerned expression. "By the way Rias, I...happened to overheard a little before I came in." her eyes widen a little shock. "I don't know what [that matter] is, but if you're in some kind of trouble don't ever hesitate to ask me for help, okay?"

Her features soften and she smiles. "Thank you Ise, I'm glad to hear that. But this is both a personal issue and something I must resolve on my own. Not because I don't want it, but because it's something I can win only by showing myself capable enough."

"I see. I don't like it, but I understand." You scratch your head. "Man, I hate it when something prevent me from helping my friends. But...it's the feeling that says [I want to be stronger]? I know that feeling very well."

"You are already helping me." Rias says as she shakes her head with a small smile.

"Eh?"

"You can't help me directly, but you are already doing it indirectly. Just continue what you're doing. If the matter with Azazel goes well, it will be a huge help."

"Seriously? I was already going to do my best, but now I am fully pumped up!" You slam a fist in your palm. "Whatever he's going to thrown at me, I'm going to meet it head-on."

"Yes, please do your best."

And then she leans forward and kisses your cheek. The action is so sudden that you're paralyzed.

"A good luck charm." She explains with a smile.

"Just a charm?" Your hand raises to touch the spot, feeling the lingering heat of her lips. "With one of those I can fight a Dragon King and win."

She giggles. That's honestly one of the most beautiful sounds you ever heard.

----

Later at your house, inside your room, you open the city map you brought and begins putting "X" on the places that AIka gave you, while around your house you put a large "O".

"Eiko."

At your command the raven girl appears in a burst of flames and kneels in seiza. "Master."

"I have a mission for you. One that require discretion." You stress the word.

"Eiko understands Master." She bows. "Eiko will perform at the best of her abilities."

"Good." You show her the map. "Those points signed with a X are used by groups of people, many younger than twenty and wearing white and green clothes: they call themselves [Snake]. You will have to monitor their activities and listen to their conversations. Every piece of knowledge counts, but I want to know where and when their leader, one named Shougo Kitsukawa, will appear. I need to know it with large advance."

"Eiko understands. Does Master want Eiko to eliminate Master's enemies if the opportunity present itself?"

"No!" You quickly say. "Stay in raven form and don't attack them. Just tell me what you find."

"Mh, mh." She hums. "Master wants to destroy his enemies personally. Eiko understands."

No you don't. "Just..go, okay?"

"Hai!" Jumping out of the window she transforms into a raven and, with the map in her claws, flies away.

"Honestly.." You pinch the bridge between your eyes. "That girl is a handful."

{She behaves like a proper servant. While you still need to learn how to behave like a true king.}

'Glad to have you back.' Not. It was peaceful without her. 'Did you have fun?'

{A pleasant distraction. Now then, I heard from the dragon what happened.}

'And you have advice to dispense.'

{Much more. Go to an area suitable for training worm: I have a new technique to teach you.}

----

Do you want to wear a disguise when confronting Snake?
    [] Yes
    -[] A hoodie to cover your face from the nose up.
    -[] Write-in.
    [] No

Ask Ruby and Yang if they want to participate?
    [] Yes
    [] No
    [] Write-in.

----

"Okay, I collected a lot of bricks. What now?" You ask, standing into the garden of an abandoned house, the tree high enough to hid you from the street.

{Fist of Iron Technique is the first cornerstone of Solar Hero Style. Since a weapon always does more damage than a simple punch, the Solar that invented the style tried to make his fists as powerful and lethal as a weapon. He succeeded, and those who came after further perfected the Charm, transcending iron and reaching the perfection of Orichalcum.}

"Sooo...how I do it?"

{Cut the brick.}

"With what?"

{With your fists. Accept that your fists are iron and that the natural result is the brick being cut. Make Essence rest in your fists, weave it so deeply in your flesh that it won't be disturbed when you use them as weapons, call upon the perfecting temperance of your sun-aspected Essence.}

You stare at empty air. "Would trying until I get it right help?"

{Probably. Now, begin.}

And you did. Oh, your hands got ruined a lot in the first two hours, and it's only your enhanced resistance that let you endure the punishment, but the more you try the more you find yourself instinctually grasp the technique hidden principles, almost as if they were tailor-made to fit you and you just needed to putting them on like a fitting jacket.

Soon enough, you can effortlessly cut into the brick. Cutting in all the way through takes a bit of effort, but it's still rather easy. Nice.
    ----

When you return home you find Mittelt waiting for you.

"Welcome back. Oh my, you're covered in sweat."

"Yeah." You grin. "I trained hard. Bright taught me a new technique."

"Then you need to relax." She smiles. "What about a bath?"

"Yeah." You nod. "A bath would be awesome. Great thinking Mittelt."

As you walk to your room to grab a towel and head down to the bathroom you fail to notice the mischievous smile on Mittelt's face.

Click here for the NSFW content

----

Just a question to be sure: the base damage of an attack, what is it?

28. EternitynChaos

[X] No

We are NOT Night Caste, We are already attracting attention, without something major we are not going to not be connected to this, we are a HERO, lets act like one and Kick some Ass without skulking in the shadows

[X] Yes

[X]+2 Bonus
    -[X] Defense

[X]+1 Bonus
    -[X] Accuracy
    -[X] Damage

As for the base damage, it depends on the attack, I think its something like (Weapons Damage) + Successes or something like that?

Also, Rias was adorable, Kiba has seen the heights his Sacred Gear can rise to in the future, and he WANT'S IT /laugh, Akeno, poor girl has to deal with being to logical for her own liking, seeing that its to good a deal to pass up, I will laugh myself sick if Blair in this, if we meet her ends up being a Nekoshou like Koneko and Kuroko.

Poor Beowulf, The Boss Lady knows him to well, might want to pick his brains later, he is THE Support Specialist among the Devil Faction after all

29. Doom12394

Doom12394 Know what you're doing yet?

[X] No

[X] Yes

[X]+2 Bonus
    -[X] Accuracy

[X]+1 Bonus
    -[X] Rate
    -[X] Damage

We already have insane defenses I want to make sure we can hit and hit fast while doing damage.

30. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[X] No

[X] Yes

[X]+2 Bonus
    -[X] Defense

[X]+1 Bonus
    -[X] Accuracy
    -[X] Damage

i don't think we need to hit harder? so we don't need those points in attack?