1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by edmantgoog

1. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Yesh :#
    Oct 24, 2016
  2. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful
    2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful
    I don't think you're supposed to say yes if they ask you if you're SECRETLY a god, you answer with 'no comment'.
    Oct 25, 2016
    Ddmkm122, edmantgoog and Biigoh like this.
  3. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    But don't you know, if someone asks you if you're a god or goddess... you say yes.
    Oct 25, 2016
  4. edmantgoog
    edmantgoog
    so gods are sorta like genies right? can i get a wish?
    Oct 25, 2016
  5. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful
    Which is why I specifified the 'Secretly' part.
    Oct 25, 2016
    Ddmkm122, Biigoh and edmantgoog like this.
  6. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Noh..... :3

no wishes
    Oct 26, 2016
  7. edmantgoog
    edmantgoog
    awww
    Oct 26, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and Biigoh like this.
  8. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    And thus does edmantgoog learn of tanuki... erm... divine disappointment...
    Oct 26, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and edmantgoog like this.
  9. 2 Hot Crown Subdues the Sinful
    Divine disappointment = Erectile dysfunction?
    Oct 26, 2016
    Ddmkm122, edmantgoog and Biigoh like this.
  10. edmantgoog
    edmantgoog
    nahh just too scared to use a dating app so was going to ask for confidence to actually try it or barring that to have the girl of my dreams magically drop out of thin air into my lap...... like in anime
    Oct 27, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and Biigoh like this.
  11. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Gao?!?!
    Oct 27, 2016