1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Grosstoad

1. Grosstoad
    Grosstoad
    Also, I still can't play FO4 or MGS5 with my 64-bit PC. Saaaad.
    Nov 12, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and 1986ctcel like this.
  2. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    War Within dropped?
    Nov 12, 2016
  3. Grosstoad
    Grosstoad
    Yep, MASSIVE update. Lots of things on the Build Notes, from new stuffs (campaign, weapons, skins, missions, enemies), revamps, to fixes.
    Nov 12, 2016
  4. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Nice. I play on console and we only just got the Index preview.
    I'm liking the new resource skins.
    Nov 12, 2016
    Ddmkm122, 1986ctcel and Grosstoad like this.
  5. Grosstoad
    Grosstoad
    Download and install complete! Time to dive in!
    +reloads beloved Karak+
    Nov 12, 2016
  6. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    I mean, the Karak is a nice rifle, but...

Tigris forever.
    Nov 12, 2016
    Ddmkm122, Grosstoad and 1986ctcel like this.
  7. Grosstoad
    Grosstoad
    Yeah, it's getting dated, even with 4 Formas on it... And most things have both Armor and Shields on top of their Health now, so it's harder for multi-projectiles...

Anyway! I Wish-Listed the Resource Decorations! They're so cute! :D
    Nov 12, 2016
  8. Grosstoad
    Grosstoad
    Ugh, need to finish Sedna first. That's the one with the crazy cat lady Boss on it. And her Judgment Arenas... I really need a new primary gun.
    Nov 12, 2016
  9. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Bloody Rathuum. I really do wish they'd remove the judgement point requirement already.
    Nov 12, 2016
  10. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Tigris, BTW. A Sancti Tigris forgives a multitude of, well, everythings.

And by forgives I mean lacerates.
    Nov 12, 2016
  11. Xicree
    Xicree
    Man I haven't played in a while... I really should log in and see whats new.

I still hate the Ship interface though... ugg... But with my newly upgraded PC I don't really have a reason not update and see what's new.
    Nov 12, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and Valette-Serafina like this.
  12. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    You could just use the menu. You don't need to walk around your Liset.
    Or other landing craft, I suppose. If you have terrible taste.
    Nov 12, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  13. Xicree
    Xicree
    I still remember when the interface actually was fully usable without walking around to different parts of a ship.

The ship thing kinda ruined alot for me... almost unbelievably so for something that wasn't a direct part of the gaming experience.
    Nov 12, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  14. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    You still can? I mean, it is part of the experience: Immersion. But you don't need to walk anywhere. Just open your menu.
    Nov 12, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  15. Xicree
    Xicree
    Even the menu wasn't as usable as the old interface... and EVERYTHING is slanted... ~_~
    Nov 12, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  16. Grosstoad
    Grosstoad
    That slanting thing does need time to get used to.

By the way, a lot of things updated since Liset. A LOT.
    Nov 12, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and Xicree like this.