1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Klerg

1. Imabot
    Imabot
    The one that isn't smelling like a bottle of sake is your doll.
    Nov 26, 2016
    Alias, Biigoh, daimahou and 1 other person like this.
  2. Klerg
    Klerg
    Hrmm... still can't tell the difference.
    Nov 26, 2016
  3. Klerg
    Klerg
    Its one of those super responsive dolls, you know? It runs on an internal combustion engine fueled by high proof sake and beef. It actually makes its own coolant
    Nov 26, 2016
  4. Klerg
    Klerg
    and instead of letting out its exhaust in gaseois form it passes it in a solid state. It even has a highly advanced cpu that makes it so that it drops all of those in a granular waste tray and keeps me warm by snuggling up with me when I sleep. Its super advanced!
    Nov 26, 2016
  5. Imabot
    Imabot
    My god. They make artificial Tanukis. Existence of Bii just became obsolete.
    Nov 26, 2016
    Alias, Biigoh and daimahou like this.
  6. Klerg
    Klerg
    Yeah, got it from this nice old lady. Come to think of it she had a leaf on her head for some reason. Probably nothing. See, says so right here in the manual, 'Ignore the salesperson's leaf shaped hat, its no big deal.'
    Nov 26, 2016
    Alias, Biigoh and daimahou like this.
  7. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    /me gaos! and rolls about...
    Nov 27, 2016
    Alias and Klerg like this.
  8. Klerg
    Klerg
    Hrmmm... I think mine's the one that's rolling about... *picks up and carries off*
    Nov 27, 2016
    Alias and Biigoh like this.
  9. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    /me wags tail and licks the Klerg
    Nov 27, 2016
    Alias and Klerg like this.