1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Plotvitalnpc

1. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Also, I've got a fun way to find the original post, relying on the fact that you are the only person to use the word comport in the interest check thread, and you've used it one time only, in said post.
    May 1, 2015
  2. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    Yes, I did mean the atomic bombings. Nuclear weapons are a taboo in Japan, so they are rarely mentioned by name, and I kept it that way while writing the law.
    May 1, 2015
  3. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    That post is also on my Index, along with most of my works. Much easier to find it that way instead.
    May 1, 2015
  4. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    That leads into my curiosity. They stopped the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but the explosions of the planes scattered radioactive material through the air or somesuch? I'm wondering how there's enough fallout radiation to be a plausible explanation when no cities were destroyed with nukes.
    May 1, 2015
  5. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    That's why its an unproved theory. It makes no sense, but they got no other explanation.
    May 1, 2015
  6. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Essentially, the theory works on the assumption that the atomic bombs had utterly horrid containment mechanisms for the radioactive material and spread them far and wide via the winds when the planes went down.
    May 1, 2015
  7. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Because really, it's an inexplicable result no matter the cause.
    May 1, 2015
  8. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    (The gender ratio is the result I'm referring to)
    May 1, 2015
  9. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    Yup. Some people demand explanations, most simply don't care, others keep asking more and more questions... But either they blame the Americans or themselves, and the latter wouldn't help their credibility any.
    May 1, 2015
  10. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Credibility that they really need to work on maintaining, considering their reputation as the developed nation where a man legally must have at least the beginnings of a harem, and might have legally married multiple sisters of his.
    May 1, 2015
  11. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    Yep.
    May 1, 2015
  12. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    Meh, obviously that way to do things is superior in every sense and the other nations should adopt it post-haste^^
    May 1, 2015
  13. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    You say it like governments care about efficiency instead of power and profit... ¬.¬
    May 1, 2015
  14. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Problem with globalizing that kind of paradise, HC, is that in order to set up the gender ratio necessary to make it not an exclusive thing you'd need to import Japanese genetics.
    May 1, 2015
  15. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Because only Japan has the ultralow male birthrate that lets every man enjoy it.
    May 1, 2015
  16. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    And then there's that, and even if you could isolate the genetic change, it takes a couple generations to full effect.
    May 1, 2015
  17. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Related to my effort to draw yuri into this marital laws setting: perhaps for some reason, presumably either the same cause as the gender ratio or a result of the gender ratio, the lesbian/lesbian leaning portion of the Japanese population is remarkably large in this version of events. As many as 1/10th of women born after the start of the phenomenon are straight as a whirlpool.
    May 1, 2015
  18. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    And thus Yuru Yuri, Yuyushiki, and all the more serious yuri manga and such fit in, because 7.5% of the Japanese populace born after WWII is girls who like girls, which allows for such inexplicably large congregations thereof.
    May 1, 2015
  19. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    Likely to happen, unlikely to be officially recognized by a government intent on preventing extinction due to lack of children. remember, lesbians don't reproduce on their own.
    May 1, 2015
  20. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    By the modern day, the lingering Sakhalin Russians and their descendants have assimilated into the 'horribly skewed gender ratio camp' due to intermarriage. In fact, it only takes a few decades. There really weren't many of them.
    May 2, 2015
  21. Mu-Sensei
    May 5, 2015