1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Phen0m20

1. Finagle007
    Finagle007
    Oh.
    Crap.
    Dec 30, 2016
    Ddmkm122, MadKeyboard and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  2. Sol Mark-1
    Sol Mark-1
    *Pats Head*

No wonder people hate banks a lot.
    Dec 30, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and Phen0m20 like this.
  3. Phen0m20
    Phen0m20
    I'm considering starting a go fund me campaign to raise money to get the house back. It's a long shot sure but I don't see any other way. This house was a huge part Of my life and many generations of my family before me. I don't think all of that should have to go away because of what some senile old man did.
    Dec 30, 2016
    Ddmkm122, Finagle007 and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  4. Robotninja
    Robotninja
    Fuck banks. Go to the press.

Also, piss on your uncles grave.
    Dec 30, 2016
  5. Generic_Generica
    Generic_Generica
    Jesus christ. Good luck.
    Dec 30, 2016
  6. Garahs
    Garahs
    Does your family have the funds to pay for it? Something sounds off from what you've said.
    Dec 30, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  7. Phen0m20
    Phen0m20
    We don't have the funds unfortunately. Or at least the ones who actually care don't. I have a rich uncle, but he wants nothing to do with the house because what the bank is asking for he doesn't believe the house is worth. My uncle took a bunch of loans out on the house under the pretences/promise to fix it up but instead use the money for his own personal greed and experimentation,
    Dec 30, 2016
  8. Phen0m20
    Phen0m20
    none of which having anything to do with making the house worth anything. He more or less turned it into a boarding house and the real ugly one at that and let the most disgusting slobs you could ever imagine come in and do further damage to it just to make a quick buck off of them.
    Dec 30, 2016
  9. Phen0m20
    Phen0m20
    And what's worse is that he used the rest of the money that he got to start his own cleaning business. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for starting businesses and investing in your future, but he should've realized that given his age and health, there's no way he would've lived long enough to see a return on his investment.
    Dec 30, 2016
  10. Phen0m20
    Phen0m20
    To make matters worse he buys a truck and van for 5000$ each and equipment for 2500$ then doesn't bother using it to make money, offering the local school his services for free completely defeating the purpose of starting up a business to begin with.
    Dec 30, 2016
  11. Phen0m20
    Phen0m20
    So yeah, basically he inherited the house after his sister (my great grandmother) passed away and over the course of almost a decade he does every possible thing wrong. No one could have stopped him Because everything was in his name. My rich uncle did try getting it off him before too much damage was done, but the guy would not budge. It was a lost cause. My family is so fucked up and stupid. -_-
    Dec 30, 2016
  12. Sol Mark-1
    Sol Mark-1
    I got some experience with idiots who don't know how to manage money.
    Dec 30, 2016
    Ddmkm122 likes this.