1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Jean Danjou

Following 1

Jean Danjou

Versed in the lewd., Male

1. Persimmon
      Persimmon
      I didn't like you before, but oof, that was a great post on THASF.
      1. Jean Danjou likes this.
      2. Jean Danjou
        Jean Danjou
        Topkek. I don't doubt I deserved it at least partially, but curious why. Ah yes, those posts needed some extra grammar editing but they're definitely worth the effort. Passed the message well.

If you haven't out Thasf on ignore yet, I recommend you do. It's healthier.
        Aug 1, 2019
        Persimmon likes this.
      3. Persimmon
        Persimmon
        I don't want to link my QQ and public identity, so I won't comment further there. Grammar was more than good enough to get your point across.
        Aug 1, 2019
        Jean Danjou likes this.
    2. MasterDrakus
      MasterDrakus
      By Cidade Maravilhosa do you mean Rio the capital? If so I hope you stay safe in these difficult times it seems to be suffering, I saw your posting history and liked most of it, you are a lucid person.
      1. Jean Danjou likes this.
      2. Jean Danjou
        Jean Danjou
        Yeah. Thank God I moved out recently but I'm too lazy to change the sign. But thanks. I try to be lucid, even if angery blinds some times hahaha.
        May 10, 2019
        MasterDrakus likes this.
    3. Sublime
      Sublime
      Have a link to Toad being an ass to you?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Jean Danjou
        Jean Danjou
        Unfortunately no. It's been a year. But if I find it I will link it here. Or in the thread an @ you.
        Jan 12, 2018
        Ddmkm122 and Sublime like this.
      3. Sublime
        Sublime
        Thanks
        Jan 12, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    4. Megaolix
      Megaolix
      Jean? Any issue if I move that little rant to somewhere more appropriate? It is a bit heated and we do have a Rant thread for quest players to scream in.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Jean Danjou
        Jean Danjou
        Well, I kinda tried to make it more critical than rant, but it ended up a rant. If you think it's best though, no problem. I do want to keep a short version there.
        Jan 9, 2017
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. Jean Danjou
        Jean Danjou
        If that's possible, ofc
        Jan 9, 2017
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. Megaolix
        Megaolix
        Well, you CAN always edit your post... For now, I'll leave a link to teh full rant in your post because I'm not sure what you want in the short version.
        Jan 9, 2017
        Ddmkm122 and Jean Danjou like this.
    5. jgalue
      jgalue
      Jean could you change your 2 points in the Crossed streams quest to Please her instead of bulwark.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Jean Danjou
        Jean Danjou
        Why? Look, I'm the biggest Yang supporter here, but I need solid reasons to why should I do that. What will it do besides husband skills?
        Apr 25, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    6. ```
      ```
      I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN!
      1. Ddmkm122, Xicree, Jean Danjou and 3 others like this.
      2. CptTagon
        CptTagon
        24601!
        Apr 20, 2016
        Ddmkm122, Xicree, Jean Danjou and 2 others like this.
      3. d.fish
        d.fish
        Iconic moment of film history
        Apr 20, 2016
    7. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      Help me out mate? Please?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    8. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      Hey Jean. I'm open to any suggestions and changes you might advise in this planning stage, I just want to iron out the best plan, so if you have thoughts, I'm totally open to them!
      1. Ddmkm122 and Jean Danjou like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. EVA-Saiyajin
        EVA-Saiyajin
        I have it on good authority that unless we really, REALLY dawdle, we'll get there in time. Right now, Aenarion's on the other side of the continent from Avelorn, nabbing dragons.
        Apr 6, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. EVA-Saiyajin
        EVA-Saiyajin
        Crossy himself said we NEED to build up anyway, and I agree.
        Apr 6, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      5. EVA-Saiyajin
        EVA-Saiyajin
        Ellyrion will be a whole arc itself.
        Apr 6, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    9. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      Well, it's not like they're being thrown at us at the same time. Plus, there's a slight skewer in our chances.

Hm...maybe, yeah. I'm still a fair newbie to it myself. Did you have anything in mind?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Jean Danjou
        Jean Danjou
        Not patircularly, like I said, I barely know the WHF Universe, just wondering if you're up to it. If something comes up just tell me, or if I have an idea I will talk to you. Maybe something like THE VIOLATOR omakes adding new stuff to the universe or expand on one of the named background?
        Mar 31, 2016
        Ddmkm122 and EVA-Saiyajin like this.
      3. EVA-Saiyajin
        EVA-Saiyajin
        I think I'd like that.
        Mar 31, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    10. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      I recently learned you acquired an encounter with Killfang. From one fellow omake writer for My Soul to another, I have garnered encounters with a Gardener, a Sacred Exalted Ruinator, and Alkhor, honorary Gardener.
      And something involving an elf who inherited a sword gifted to the Asur by Lileath.
      2. Jean Danjou
        Jean Danjou
        Heh, we're gonna end up killing Arc one way or another, gruesome murder or too much sex. You know EVA, I have been wondering for some time, you want to try writing some omakes together? I don't feel nearly as confident with WHFB Universe to actually try something like your awesome omakes, but I do feel tempted.
        Mar 31, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    11. CrossyCross
      CrossyCross
      The Hierophant solos two Legion Lords. Even manages to nab a crippled one for conversion. The Huntress dies, but Arc manages to convert Shahan.

Your bigass review helped in this, though this time it was mostly EVA's omake that I used up.

Though reviews and omakes are always accepted.
      2. Jean Danjou
        Jean Danjou
        Yes! Now I’m in a good mood. Well, gonna try for more reviews and maybe an omake if inspiration hits me.
        Mar 7, 2016
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
  • About