1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by False Xteeler

1. False Xteeler
    False Xteeler
    Well technical I only experience it when I was Omnipotent and Inherent Omniscient. The thing I regret was not making device while I was in that state. The thing was, I felt everything and had knowledge that I didn't think was possible. Like how atoms and matter work, or how to manipulate them while seeing whatever things I can do or make with them. It was like I had both Google and Wikipedia at same time.
    Mar 10, 2017
  2. False Xteeler
    False Xteeler
    Anyways, while I was gaining whatever knowledge that was explain with visual example. I felt this unknown thing, that I can barely give words only that I try to use my omnipotent to know. Then I instinctively know it was False or Fake... and this fake is everywhere and everything.
    Mar 10, 2017
  3. False Xteeler
    False Xteeler
    Well after that few month past since that ordeal, I felt teror and fear when I was reading Creepypasta. I try to go to different page but it send me back to that page with various date about future, like few days or months. I try not to freak out, I sorta did. I remember while I experience omnipotent that it is possible to manipulate False.
    Mar 10, 2017
  4. False Xteeler
    False Xteeler
    I remember wanting to get rid of fear, so I change my fear to False. After that I felt this thing that shouldn't exist and that its everywhere. I occasional sometimes wonder if I was just delusional about the everything, except I still don't feel fear.
    Mar 10, 2017