1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Cambrian

1. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Can't stand the graphics. Fallout NV is too outdated for my shallow whims. I need something that looks prettier to satiate me now. Not to mention the sex animations are nothing compared to what I was able to make happen in Skyrim.
    Apr 20, 2017
  2. Imabot
    Imabot
    Next time just play 3D hentai game. Illusion makes quite good ones. It's not next gen graphic but still they are better than Sex mods for games that weren't designed to have hardcore sexual content to begin with.
    Apr 20, 2017
    Sol Mark-1, Cambrian and daimahou like this.
  3. daimahou
    daimahou
    Poor you, next thing you won't read a story because it's not up to what you're able to make.
    Apr 20, 2017
    Sol Mark-1 and Cambrian like this.
  4. Generic_Generica
    Generic_Generica
    Mods. Mods never change.

But men and women do, through the lewds they write and the games they play.

And this game is at its end.

:V
    Apr 20, 2017
    Sol Mark-1, david15 and Cambrian like this.
  5. Daniel K. English
    Daniel K. English
    My orc hasn't lewded all the women in Skyrim yet.
    Apr 20, 2017
    Sol Mark-1, Cambrian and Snake/Eater like this.
  6. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Skyrim sex mods just spoil me. They were so great that I ended up putting 80+ hours into that game after installing them... And I never actually went to High Hrothgar in any of my playthroughs lol
    Apr 20, 2017
  7. Daniel K. English
    Daniel K. English
    The only other game I found to have decent sex mods is Sims 3. Too bad the house gets pretty crowded when my main dude has over twenty women to handle :x
    Apr 20, 2017
    Sol Mark-1, daimahou and Cambrian like this.