1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Imabot

1. DuskAtDawn
    DuskAtDawn
    The only kink I don't see around is scat/watersports, and I can't honestly say I have a problem with that. What, in particular, are you looking for?
    May 1, 2017
  2. Imabot
    Imabot
    Well. It's not what you can't find. But what is so popular that it feels like it bleeds out into every corner of creative eork and even what players are voting for. It usually maledom harem, noncon and mind controll.
    May 1, 2017
  3. DuskAtDawn
    DuskAtDawn
    ...I think we must be looking at different quests. I don't think there's been a single significant male character in the last ten quests I've read. Futa, maybe, but not male. Noncon and mind control, sure, but no guys.

Actually, I just wish the SFW section was more popular.
    May 1, 2017
  4. Imabot
    Imabot
    Might be the case. Well If we talking about stuff I would want to see. Well more bisexual stuff, polyamory maybe a little bit more group or over all quest and fic were we dont have only one guy. Also consensual DP or two pairs. But above all a romance would be great. As in, having romance with one person not harem.
    May 1, 2017
  5. Cambrian
  6. Imabot
    Imabot
    Oh I saw this one. I guess I forgot to leave a like.
    May 1, 2017
  7. MadKeyboard
    MadKeyboard
    Time to deploy my femdom furry stories onto the world. Mwahahaha!

… Seriously though, I really should write something.
    May 1, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  8. sunandshadow
    sunandshadow
    People who write on forums are often primarily motivated by positive feedback, which requires them to write things that are relatively popular. There is relatively little incentive for writers to write uncommon kinks.
    May 1, 2017
    Ddmkm122, MadKeyboard, Imabot and 2 others like this.
  9. Snake/Eater
    Snake/Eater
    so they are fishing for compliments or money?
    May 1, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and Imabot like this.
  10. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Heh, personally sunandshadow I find money to be a great motivator to write things I otherwise wouldn't write, even if they prove not to be overly popular with the majority :P In the end, all I have a responsibility to make happy is the commissioner~
    May 1, 2017
  11. sunandshadow
    sunandshadow
    Personally money never worked for motivating me, so I was thinking more in terms that readers are people with similar interests and a fic thread or quest thread is like having a conversation. But my default expectation is that there is a lack of people with interests similar to mine.

I kind of wish I was motivated by money though, ha! I'd be less poor if I were.
    May 1, 2017
  12. Snake/Eater
    Snake/Eater
    What about fame then, that we can dream to be the next project Itoh or Cassandra Claire of erotica like E.L. james.

It's a good motivation.
    May 1, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and Imabot like this.
  13. sunandshadow
    sunandshadow
    Snake/Eater Sure, fame is lovely - I remember when I was in high school and starting college my dream was to become a famous novelist. But if we're talking specifically about writing unusual kinks, that's not a great path to fame because your audience is limited.
    May 1, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.