1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lazurman

1. Lazurman
    Lazurman
    Goddamn I love this show.
    May 16, 2017
  2. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Never fear! For I am here!
    May 16, 2017
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and Lazurman like this.
  3. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Hey, do you think it's weird that All Might's attacks are named after the States, but he has a Detroit Smash instead of a Michigan Smash?
    May 17, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  4. Lazurman
    Lazurman
    Nope. I'm still too busy squeeing over the United States of Smash. The land of the free is strong in this anime.
    May 17, 2017
  5. MadKeyboard
    MadKeyboard
    He's basically Captain America powered by Anime Magic, why shouldn't his "ANIME BATTLECRY!" attacks be based off of States?
    May 17, 2017
  6. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    No, I think that's all totally awesome. Seriously, All Might is totally epic!

What I'm saying is he has an attack called "Detroit Smash". Why isn't it called "Michigan Smash" instead? I mean, Detroit isn't a state. It's not even the capital of Michigan.
    May 17, 2017
  7. Lazurman
    Lazurman
    Name a Japanese city that isn't Tokyo. I bet you can think of at least one. Now picture it from a Japanese point of view. America has so many states, and so many cities as well; I'd be willing to bet it's called a Detroit Smash because Detroit is a famous American city. But hey, sounds cool, and that's the thing that really matters.
    May 17, 2017
  8. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    True. It just seems odd. Like one of those "Which of these items is different from the rest?" questions. Carolina, Missouri, Detroit...It just sticks out to me for some reason.
    May 17, 2017