1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Smuthunter

1. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    What was it this time?
    Jun 9, 2017
    AngelicKnight., That_baka2 and Imabot like this.
  2. Imabot
    Imabot
    I know the felling. But I don't think you and I might have exactly same definition of what make us feel like shit to read.
    Jun 9, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and That_baka2 like this.
  3. Smuthunter
    Smuthunter
    Wasn't something new, just couldn't sleep because my brain wouldn't stop fixating on a story I really hate.
    Jun 9, 2017
    AngelicKnight., That_baka2 and Imabot like this.
  4. Imabot
    Imabot
    Yeah. Somethin similiar happens to me too. What story? I'm now curious enought to check it myself.
    Jun 9, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and That_baka2 like this.
  5. Smuthunter
    Smuthunter
    It's that one Fate quest where Shinji is the player character and he turns Rin into his sex slave. Asshole protagonists in general piss me off, but I'm utterly bewildered by the idea that anyone would willingly participate in a quest where your protag is such a worthless shitstain.
    Jun 9, 2017
  6. Imabot
    Imabot
    Ah. That one. Yeah I think just people need healthy venting of their darker fantasies or are just curious going all the way into being absolute unredeemable asshole.
    Jun 9, 2017
  7. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Oh, that one. I haven't even read past the first couple paragraphs because the moment I realized Shinji was the PC, I clicked off the page on disgust.
    Jun 9, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and Smuthunter like this.
  8. Smuthunter
    Smuthunter
    See, that would be the sensible thing to do but there's Rin smut in it, so I can't stay away from it. I even put the thread on my ignore list and I'm still following it.
    Jun 9, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and Enigmatic like this.
  9. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Really? I mean, I like Rin, but not enough to subject myself to Shinji for any amount of time. Especially when he's involved in the smut.
    Jun 9, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and Smuthunter like this.
  10. Smuthunter
    Smuthunter
    Rin is the waifu to end all waifus, yes.
    Jun 9, 2017
  11. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Blasphemy! Madoka is Waifu of Waifus!
    Jun 9, 2017
    AngelicKnight. likes this.
  12. Imabot
    Imabot
    RIn is pleasing old men for the money!...I must take a brake form the 4 chan.
    Anyway I though that playing as Shinji could been done in interesting way but couldn't stand it after Rin was turned into sex slave so I always skipped those segments before totally drooping it.
    Jun 9, 2017
  13. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Shinji is a character only tolerable in small doses. Preferably with him in some sort of pain.
    Jun 9, 2017
  14. Imabot
    Imabot
    That how I feel about Kirito form SAO. But is still give a fair chance to every story with him as MC.
    Jun 9, 2017
  15. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    I never really got into SAO. What's wrong with Kirito?

Though, from what I do know, Kirito isn't a psychotic abusive rapist with an inferiority complex.
    Jun 9, 2017
  16. Imabot
    Imabot
    It would take to long to explain and it might in the end turn int incomprehensive rant were i vent all of mine frustrations about that character.
    Jun 9, 2017
  17. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    Wanna Convo about it? We could discuss different characters we hate!
    Jun 9, 2017
  18. Imabot
    Imabot
    We have rant thread for that I think. And I love to but I'm about to leave for work. So sorry I can't right now.
    Jun 9, 2017