1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Megaolix

1. Lunaryon
    Lunaryon
    It's being worked on...

very, very slowly. Surprisingly, I have *too* much time on my hands. Not having a job has made me a bit scatter brained. I am working on it though.
    Jul 26, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. Kelenas
    Kelenas
    Hoping the quest is still being continued? Was looking forward to seeing Taylor's interactions with the rest of the class.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Lunaryon
    Lunaryon
    It is not dead, but it is on Hiatus, I ended up using the same system for a different quest on SV, and the entire system collapsed when I went into combat. Bloating bigger and bigger until I need something of like 48 rolls for the new update there. I'm going to have to completely overhaul the system. So... that quest is going to be on pause for a while.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Kelenas
    Kelenas
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. Lunaryon
    Lunaryon
    No worries, that's the kind of things that happen when you begin to craft a game system from the ground up. Honestly, I am really surprised that it lasted that long without running into issues yet.

I have some work to do on the system, but I should hopefully return to that story soon...

If Not, I'll probably end up eventually restarting the quest, because I really like the concept.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. Megaolix
    Megaolix
    >Restart

Can't we just go on from where we were at with whatever new system?
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. Lunaryon
    Lunaryon
    Probably, I'd probably throw it up to a vote when I do so
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. Megaolix
    Megaolix
    I doubt people would want to lose Midnight as host and Momo as a friend made before school. Just saying.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and Kelenas like this.
  9. Lunaryon
    Lunaryon
    True, the biggest thing that was making me think of just resetting was the rather bleh that was the Endbringer Interludes. I'm really not happy with them.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  10. Kelenas
    Kelenas
    If need be you could always rewrite/retcon them.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  11. Megaolix
    Megaolix
    Well, could restart and keep some things fixed then. Midnight still host and Momo to be encountered.

Or change that encounter. Maybe make it an idea to have a student entering by recommendation helping out someone foreign adapt?
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  12. Kelenas
    Kelenas
    Re-starting is probably not the best choice, to be honest. Lots of players wouldn't be happy to see their "progress wiped", and having to re-treat a lot of things, and I'd suspect it'd be similar for you.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  13. Megaolix
    Megaolix
    To be honest, because of that desire for dices, there wasn't even that much social done to begin with. And if the system is gonna be revamped, that dedication to raise stats is gonna be wiped anyway.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  14. Lunaryon
    Lunaryon
    Most of the stat raising was something I quickly concocted for this quest actually, and is pretty much completely unrelated to the dice problems I was having and so I shouldn't need to edit anything there.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  15. Kelenas
    Kelenas
    I'm not sure we're remembering the same quest, because I recall plenty of socializing with various characters. It doesn't really matter, though, because I wasn't just talking about mechanical progress or the like, but simply game/story progress in general.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  16. Megaolix
    Megaolix
    Those happened to coincidence with improvement votes, as I recall.
    Sep 14, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.