1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Fedorable

1. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    Actually, after rereading the rules post, is there even anything against death threats?
    Aug 4, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  2. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    There's rules for civility and such, which I think those would go under. Plus, being illegal under US law, xenforo itself would require those things be banned, and Elgee would be obligated to respond, I think.
    Aug 4, 2017
  3. Hopper
    Hopper
    Might want to also ask about the part where the person you're campaigning against got asked to die of cancer, Fedorable
    Aug 4, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Camiadus
    Camiadus
    Lol niggah wut. >Illegal under US law? The fuck you smoking homie. That ain't a death threat. And it's not inciting violence or a promise to act. It's a bit on the more personalized side of nasty comments, but it's not a verbal threat to murder someone.
    Aug 4, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. Dark Abstraction
    Dark Abstraction
    A mod's already handling it, don't try to double-down punishments for people.
    Aug 4, 2017
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and Camiadus like this.
  6. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    I'm asking for clarification. I am curious about why you're all deciding to jump on me about it. 'Campaigning against' isn't a factor here. And I wasn't even the one who did that, so you have no ground to stand on there, Hopper.
    Aug 4, 2017
  7. Dark Abstraction
    Dark Abstraction
    I'm not jumping on you, just mentioning that it's being handled by the people who'd know what to do about it. For questions of this nature, you'd probably do better to PM the mods anyway. It's easier for them to find and get back to you that way.
    Aug 4, 2017
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and Camiadus like this.
  8. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    On the other hand, it was quite illuminating to see who decided to join the thread and what they had to say. It shows a lot about a person, perhaps more than they'd like, but it's not my place to judge them on that.
    Aug 4, 2017
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and D'waawwu like this.
  9. Camiadus
    Camiadus
    Yo, I only jumped in to defend my one true love. The god damn Constitution. First Amendment is the bae of the Bill of Rights and I'll not have it maligned on my watch. Also, go ahead and judge, it's the internet. Everyone's a shit-head here.
    Aug 4, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.
  10. Hopper
    Hopper
    Indeed, all you do is make non-judgemental comments.
    Aug 4, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and Jean Danjou like this.
  11. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    Perhaps we should just let this end and wait for Megaolix's reponse to my question? I feel like that would be the best course of action here.
    Aug 4, 2017
  12. Hopper
    Hopper
    Yes. No need to have a pissing match.
    Aug 4, 2017
    Ddmkm122, Takareer and Jean Danjou like this.
  13. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    I was responding to the 'nothing against death threats' part, not the 'comments on cancer' part.
    But yeah, let's leave this here for the actual rule enforcers and makers to judge
    Aug 4, 2017
    Ddmkm122, AngelicKnight. and Takareer like this.
  14. Megaolix
    Megaolix
    What the fuck happened while I slept?!
    Aug 4, 2017
  15. Megaolix
    Megaolix
    Also, that is frankly rather rude and we would prefer for you to not tell others they are not dying fast enough.
    Aug 4, 2017
  16. Fedorable
    Fedorable
    Check the "Where GMs come to scream" Thread for context on what started this question.
    Aug 4, 2017