1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by KinKrow

1. asdx
    asdx
    Summer Glau? :V
    Aug 15, 2017
  2. ```
    ```
    "9/10 it's okay." - IGN
    Aug 15, 2017
  3. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    I started as a Toreador, and thought 'lockpicking isn't necessary!'.

I am regret.

I am so regret.

Locks everywhere.

Also, why the fucking hell are Toreadors such little shits?

They're mechanically set up to be horror Batman.

They know where you are (Auspex), they force fear into your heart (Presence), and you're always too slow to resist (Celerity).

Jesus.

How are they such preppy scrubs?
    Aug 15, 2017
  4. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    By not being Tremeres, Malkavians, or Gangrels.
    Aug 15, 2017
  5. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Seriously though, there seems to be the implication that Presence can be used for more than fear induction given how damn apt the Toreadors are at social-fu.

Like, all you have to do to have less of a chance of frenzy is feed regularly and not kill when feeding.
    Aug 15, 2017
  6. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    I'm sitting here thinking that I could pick the humies off one by one, using all three skills.

Feel them out, throw a brick, and imbue disinterest in most, and curiosity in one.

Feed til they're nearly dead, stop, crack their necks.

Get one long ass kill streak as an honest to god horror monster.

Alternatively, we can sit in a circle and jerk each other off to art.
    Aug 15, 2017
  7. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Least you're not a ventrue. They sit in circles and jerk THEMSELVES off to their superiority complexes.
    Aug 15, 2017
  8. tehelgee
    tehelgee
    Malkavians are best in that game. YOU get to be the spewer of cryptic bullshit that gives everyone headaches!
    Aug 15, 2017
  9. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    And predict all the plot points.
    And run around as a stripper cop.
    Aug 15, 2017
  10. Seru
    Seru
    Brujah forever scrub
    Aug 16, 2017
  11. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Brujah seems... thoughtless though, Seru.

Give up on all your world domination plans (which I know you have), because that's apparently Ventrue's territory, and they're too busy wanking to it.

Toreador or Tremere for me.

'I am the Night' charisma route, or 'Blood Sacrifice id Legitimate Magic' wizard.

I'll have to check the others out a bit closer.
    Aug 16, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and That_baka2 like this.
  12. Seru
    Seru
    If Lasombra is an option, I'd take them, but I don't think you can play Sabbat in Vamp.

Brujah are enforcers, and I like being the Dragon.
    Aug 16, 2017
  13. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Lasombra are scummy.

Like a cult of evolution entirely focused on circlejerking each other to orgasm with nothing but their superiority complexes.

Kinda, uh, well...

I'd take it for the powerset alone, and then ditch 'em.

If they level their shadow armor enough, can they actually walk around in the day?
    Aug 23, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  14. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Hard to beat Tzimisce for scum, though.

The only thing I'd want to play in VTM other than the ones I've already mentioned is old-school Cappadocians. Mortis is best.
    Aug 23, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and KinKrow like this.
  15. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Huh, that's the ones I actually meant... derp.

They're the ones I'd like to have the powers of.

Is their, uh, mentality... transferable like the Malkavians?

Because I don't wanna be an asshole, but Panacea and Grue armor would be nice.

NO WAIT, apparently absurdly leveled Fortitude can let you daywalk.
    Aug 23, 2017
  16. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    But can it let you eat normal food?
    Anyways, a sufficiently similar caitiff could hypothetically re-incept Mortis, a discipline which the Cappadocians only actually used in the dark ages (They'd switched to necromancy LONG before the Giovanni diablerized them)
    Aug 23, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and KinKrow like this.
  17. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    So it could make you alive again, but still bear the buffs of a vampire?

Personally, I wouldn't simply study death, but vitae, and the curse of vampirism itself.
    Aug 23, 2017
  18. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    I remember a bit of a fanfic I read where a particularly intelligent (and incredibly obsessive) doctor figured out how to purify a vamp's blood to prevent ghoul's obsessions.

It was more of a character study/interaction then a powerfic, but I stopped early so I don't know if it got bad.

Actually took place in the game.
    Aug 23, 2017
  19. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Mortis' capstone temporarily restores you to normal biological function (+ vampire perks)
    The downside is, it costs as much or more vitae than a single human bears.
    Aug 23, 2017
    AngelicKnight. likes this.