1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Doctor

1. DuskAtDawn
    DuskAtDawn
    Was it left on the floor overnight, or something? Even at 2.5 PH, one of the most acidic drinks out there, lemonade shouldn't be able to eat through surfaces anywhere near quickly.
    Aug 30, 2017
    ZurigaSungama and 1986ctcel like this.
  2. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    ......What the FUCK is your stomach made of!?
    Aug 31, 2017
    ZurigaSungama likes this.
  3. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    I would consider contacting the supplier. That doesn't sound like something to be sold for human consumption.
    Aug 31, 2017
    ZurigaSungama and 1986ctcel like this.
  4. SpaceJelly
    SpaceJelly
    ...I'm more than a little disturbed.

Would still probably try it.
    Aug 31, 2017
    1986ctcel likes this.
  5. Doctor
    Doctor
    ok lets see if i can do this. Dusk: no, but the bottle was. i should be more clear, the linoleum flooring it ate through was only partially as in there is a small patch about the size of a dime that looks like acid burn. it thankfully did not go all the way through it.
    Aug 31, 2017
  6. Doctor
    Doctor
    1986: i have no fucking clue, i was told that when i was a kid i ate anything put in front of my face, from soap to a small scrap of aluminum. make of that what you will.
    Aug 31, 2017
  7. Doctor
    Doctor
    Valette: three problems with that, 1. i don't speak french, 2. i don't read french, 3. i'm fairly certain it was supposed to be a gag drink at this point it did come in a shot bottle..
    Aug 31, 2017
  8. Doctor
    Doctor
    Metroidwave: you know how alchohol burns on that first drink? think of it as all burn, no flavor and you'll get pretty close to what it taste like.
    Aug 31, 2017