1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by KinKrow

1. d.fish
    d.fish
    D2?
    Aug 31, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and KinKrow like this.
  2. asdx
    asdx
    I can't play destiny with you, but I can play hide and seek! *Ducks under your overcoat*
    Aug 31, 2017
  3. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Hell yeah D2!

You got the PC beta downloaded?
    Sep 1, 2017
    AngelicKnight. likes this.
  4. asdx
    asdx
    I just said I can't play with you, you derp. :V
    Sep 1, 2017
  5. d.fish
    d.fish
    Yes, it lags (in China) but it is pretty neat.
    Sep 1, 2017
  6. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Argh, the beta was already down.

Whelp, at least I had fun playing Diablo.
    Sep 1, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and d.fish like this.
  7. d.fish
    d.fish
    Oh yeah, I'm playing D3 too. I just started a Necro two days ago. Just got to Grift 75.
    Sep 1, 2017
  8. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Hrm, I only have up to Reaper of Souls, no necromancer for meeeee :V

My three characters are low level, and I'm gonna delete one of my two monkettes.

I just started a Crusader though, and I've found the Mass Effect solution of just Biotic Charging all your problems away is feasible in D3.

SHIELD SLAM
    SHIELD SLAM
    SHIELD SLAM
    Sep 1, 2017
  9. d.fish
    d.fish
    Oh, yeah. Crusader is fun, but I can't tell how much damage my crusader does because she does damage proportional to her thorns. :s

Her horsey is fun though, run around and drag all your enemies being you in chains~
    Sep 1, 2017
  10. asdx
    asdx
    I played as a wizard when it first came out. Once you unlock the death beam well.... *THOOOOMS* sweeping line of death gives absolutely zero fucks.
    Sep 1, 2017
  11. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    KAME-HA-ME-FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOUUUU

*lasers fwoom everywhere*

Well, my father plays WoW and has a pretty lucrative gold farming plan (apparently), and decided to get me the Necromancer pack.

Holy shit, the urge to name her FukkinNito is so strong.

Boner-chan is less than 12 characters as well.
    Sep 2, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and asdx like this.
  12. d.fish
    d.fish
    She doe kinda have that Cara Delevingne look. Necros are pretty strong right now.
    Sep 2, 2017
  13. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    Holy shit.

Call me the fucking bomb squad, because I light shit up.

Currently testing out Devour with reduced Spooky Skelly Squad rune, and passive.

Damn it's dirt cheap to cast their quick attack when uou reduce it by 50%, then another 30% off of that.

Just need to slap the force spell back on, and use it with the AOE Drain.
    Sep 2, 2017