1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Heaven Canceler

1. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    I remember reading somewhere that the assumed location where Medusa's tale takes place had toplessnes as normal for woman. Also public orgies where guests were invited to take place.
    Sep 2, 2017
  2. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    Heracles would be a huge dick, most "heroes" from Greek mythology would be huge dicks.
    Sep 2, 2017
  3. Seru
    Seru
    Very few would be Female. Gilgamesh would be a tan dude with a bitching Beard and black hair
    Sep 2, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  4. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    Iskander and Gilgamesh switch looks, or at least my cousin said that they were the total opposite of what she imagined them to be.
    Sep 2, 2017
  5. Seru
    Seru
    Iskandar would probably also be a dark haired fellow. Joan would be a little weird but a genuinely good person, and Kojiro would be a vain little bugger
    Sep 2, 2017
  6. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    Marie Antoinette is surprisingly accurate as far as the actual person goes. There is a lot of bad stuff said of her, but the actual historical records really show her as a kind naive idol....
    Sep 2, 2017
  7. Seru
    Seru
    She was a sweet girl who was quite unsuited to the burden she had placed on her.
    Sep 2, 2017
  8. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    Boudica would be far more hateful and obsessed, being historically known as a warlord that did her best to make the Romans bleed for the rape of her daughters.

Solomon would be a super wise dude who is also a womanizer. He had a harem after all.
    Sep 2, 2017
  9. Seru
    Seru
    Musashi would make Hercules look pleasant
    Sep 2, 2017
  10. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    Hmmmm wonder which Servant is the least accurate, ignoring Gender Bender obviously. Edison maybe? He all but stole others work and took all the credit while leaving the original creators with nothing from what I remember.
    Sep 2, 2017
  11. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    About Marie, I actually read somewhere that she did support the poor, just not enough to matter. She built a functional farm in the castle to give food to the peasants and used the money for one of her daughter's birthday instead to buy food for the people.
    Sep 2, 2017
  12. Heaven Canceler
  13. tehelgee
    tehelgee
    Re:Boudica

I believe the difference between her legend and her portrayal is actually addressed. First, the war with Rome was in her lifetime, both which ended. It's unsightly for her to hold a grudge over it. Second, she probably would be hostile to Nero anyway if there weren't bigger fish to fry.
    Sep 2, 2017
  14. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    iirc wasn't Boudica summoned in her younger form before all that stuff happened which mellows her out?

Though if they ever do a Berserker class Boudica, we may get to see the Queen Boudica who created the "Boudica Destruction Layer"
    Sep 2, 2017