1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Heaven Canceler

1. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    Also she reincarnates into a little girl and all but replaces her with her memories and mind. So she pretty much killed a kid to get that life! Huzzah for questionable things that will never be mentioned in-universe!
    Sep 8, 2017
  2. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama
    ...What kind of bullshit superpowers?
    Sep 8, 2017
    Ddmkm122, That_baka2 and 1986ctcel like this.
  3. a2znut
    a2znut
    A superpower that makes male cows defecate on command.
    Sep 8, 2017
  4. 1986ctcel
    1986ctcel
    .........Well I'd say that's more God's fault
    Sep 9, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and AngelicKnight. like this.
  5. OverReactionGuy
    OverReactionGuy
    I was about to say the girl is average, accept she has the average of everything in that fantasy world which makes her bullshit strong but you appear to be talking about something completely different.
    Sep 9, 2017
  6. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    No that God cannot into math. Average of everyone (This world) is all races divided by the number of races. Including the really really weak ones.
    Sep 9, 2017
  7. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    About what her power is, she basically has half the magic power of the ancient super dragons who may not even be around anymore. Also, magic is powered by Nanomachines in the air, because reasons.
    Sep 9, 2017
  8. OverReactionGuy
    OverReactionGuy
    ....That sounds really odd.
    Sep 9, 2017
  9. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    It gets even sillier. The Nanomachines literally manifest as a strange robotic orb floating in the air in front of her for the sole purpose of giving her further exposition.
    Sep 9, 2017
  10. OverReactionGuy
    OverReactionGuy
    .....Did she become a new goddess or something?
    Sep 9, 2017
  11. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    It wouldn't even surprise me.

I cannot believe I am saying this, but the super-fanservice cagirls from space anime had way better story and characters than the vast majority of Isekai stuff.
    Sep 9, 2017
  12. NekoNekoBoy
    NekoNekoBoy
    I see the manga hasn't gotten to the point where she actually does get worshiped as a goddess and the king is like 'punish her family for treating her badly' and she goes 'Welp, fuck this!' and runs out of there.
    Sep 9, 2017
  13. NekoNekoBoy
    NekoNekoBoy
    And then the story seemingly forgets literally everyone before that chapter as it seems like the writer started to write from scratch as he plops her down in some random village taking on the new name Mile.
    Sep 9, 2017
  14. NekoNekoBoy
    NekoNekoBoy
    THEN has her join the adventurers guild but then moves her to meet the new cast of characters by shipping her off to adventurers school as a last resort to trying to fix how they fucked up in putting someone so strong at rank F and when I last checked in they graduated and started going on adventurers

Yeah Make My Abilities Average seemingly just literally forgot the first chapters
    Sep 9, 2017
  15. OverReactionGuy
    OverReactionGuy
    Someone killed the author and replaced him then? O.o
    Sep 9, 2017
  16. NekoNekoBoy
    NekoNekoBoy
    I literally wouldn't be surprised, the writing style shifted from 'misunderstanding side characters' to ACTUAL SIDE CHARACTERS.
    Sep 9, 2017
  17. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    ......Are we sure the author isn't trying to parody trashy Isekai manga?
    Sep 9, 2017
  18. OverReactionGuy
    OverReactionGuy
    That would be interesting.
    Sep 10, 2017
  19. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    Parodies when done well can easily make something great out of a mediocre formula. Konosuba is the living proof of that.
    Sep 10, 2017