1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Heaven Canceler

1. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    Not at the moment, but my muse resurrected Complex Relations recently, so it is not impossible. Why? Missing it?
    Sep 23, 2017
  2. Shoiran_Toushin
    Shoiran_Toushin
    the easy answer? yes.
    there is a more complex one, but why complicate things when there is an easier one?
    Sep 23, 2017
    Mu-Sensei likes this.
  3. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    Randomly took a look at it since someone liked a post in that thread. It was a pretty fun story.
    Sep 23, 2017
    Mu-Sensei likes this.
  4. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    Long story short, I'm on a quite busy period of my life, although my muse is as SAO driven as ever, I've been also considering other fandoms. One of such being Fate.
    Sep 23, 2017
    Heaven Canceler likes this.
  5. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    I have considering starting a sequel to that story, using Apocrypha's backup system to get some more servants summoned since you'd practically have a team on your own the way things ended. So, it is not completely abandoned.
    Sep 23, 2017
    Heaven Canceler likes this.
  6. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    The main problem is that I'm slightly burned out on lewds. If you take a look at my last attempts at quests, you'd see they were abandoned exactly when I got to the lewds, because of various reasons, and also because I couldn't muster the inspiration to write them.
    Sep 23, 2017
    Robotninja and Heaven Canceler like this.
  7. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    So, that is a problem. My next attempt at a quest, a SAO x Vanadis crossover, will start in QQ's SFW mode (so, ecchi, not outright smutty), like Alex's Harem King quest. And yes, I have been planning that one for around a month now, not to make a mistake and go in half cocked.
    Sep 23, 2017
  8. Shoiran_Toushin
    Shoiran_Toushin
    as much as i like H stuff, i would be delighted to read something without BOOBS, BUTTS and CROTCHES being all IN YOUR FACE because 'fanservice', considering that they are too prevalent in the original media (manga, anime and LN) in this times, something subtler or it's absence would be welcome.
    Sep 23, 2017
    Mu-Sensei likes this.
  9. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    Well, Vanadis is not without nudity and fanservice. Just look at the titular characters. But it is a very good series despite of that, just by focusing on a really unexplored niche: Large scale warfare. There is, perhaps, only three 1-on-1 'fights' in the series. The rest is strategy, politics, and armies.
    Sep 24, 2017
    Shoiran_Toushin likes this.
  10. Heaven Canceler
    Heaven Canceler
    Aren't the hero units with their super-weapons in that series so ridiculously strong that they can single-handedly turn the tide of a major battle?
    Sep 24, 2017
    Mu-Sensei likes this.
  11. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    Yes and no. Sure, they can face greater numbers than a soldier could, and some 'ordinary' attacks are useless against them, but alone against a full army? They would be overwhelmed and killed. Their own armies do have much greater morale and training too.
    Sep 24, 2017
  12. Mu-Sensei
    Mu-Sensei
    Ludmila and Tigre, both 'hero units' almost have in fact, during the Muozinel (a country) invasion arc.
    Sep 24, 2017