1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hypervane

1. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama
    Definitely smaller. Definitely better.
    Sep 30, 2017
    Ddmkm122, Einonymouse, Tea and 3 others like this.
  2. beast_regards
    beast_regards
    Several times smaller. SB Creative Writing history goes back like 500 pages or so, here it is like 50.
    Sep 30, 2017
  3. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama
    Well, yes, but that could be construed as purely a function of time, when, actually, QQ also has a significantly smaller userbase.
    Sep 30, 2017
  4. Hypervane
    Hypervane
    Sep 30, 2017
  5. Dr Totentanz
    Dr Totentanz
    Yeah the place is quite smaller, but well, it has a slight different purpose to it heh.
    Sep 30, 2017
  6. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    The best things ____ __ _____ ________.
    Sep 30, 2017
  7. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama
    "I'd like to buy a vowel, 'A'."
    Sep 30, 2017
  8. Generic_Generica
    Generic_Generica
    The userbase is actually almost as big as SV's. It's just that we've got a /lot/ of lurkers here.
    Sep 30, 2017
  9. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama
    Ehh, I was just comparing the "Current Visitors" tabs.
    Sep 30, 2017
  10. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    "The best things in life ____ __ __a__ _a_____."
    Oct 1, 2017
  11. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama
    Oi, no fair changing the clue!
    Oct 1, 2017
  12. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    ...Holy hell I did. Sorry. Ignore those extra two, they are... I honestly don't know why they're there.

I must have been really distracted.
    Oct 1, 2017
  13. ZurigaSungama
    ZurigaSungama
    "I'd like to solve the puzzle. 'Used condoms.' Err, I mean, 'come in small packages.'"
    Oct 1, 2017
  14. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Congratulations. You win a small package.
    Oct 1, 2017