1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by pepperjack

1. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    And the ears...are a decoy.
    Oct 23, 2017
  2. MadKeyboard
    MadKeyboard
    Show of hands, did anyone else immediately have their mind go to Attack on Titan before they finished the post and saw the word ‘Elf’, or is that just me?
    Oct 23, 2017
  3. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    All those elves you see in art flashing their sideboob and their 2cm hemlines and their belt-based fashion are laughing to themselves about how the humans are all a-goo-goo over their midriff or their exposed (panty-less) hip or whatever, just like a group of time-travelers to Victorian England getting a kick of out of everyone freaking out over their exposed ankles and even (*gasp*) shins(!),
    Oct 23, 2017
  4. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    ... but as soon as you tell them you think they'd look good in short hair, BAM! Smacked into *next week*.
    Oct 23, 2017
  5. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    The nape is the sole erogenous zone of elves. This is why their birthrate is low - sex doesn't involve it at all, so they barely have sex.
    Oct 23, 2017
  6. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    [ GhostKaiju and others: I haven't seen Attack on Titan, and of course I plan to, so I'd be grateful if an effort could be made to avoid spoilers.]
    Oct 23, 2017
  7. MadKeyboard
    MadKeyboard
    So does that mean that Tomboy Elves (or aesthetic equivalent) are their versions of Bimbo’s?
    Oct 23, 2017
  8. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    ...Plot, are you taking my idea and making it less lewd?
    Oct 23, 2017
  9. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    I was turning it into a joke about low elven birthrates in stereotypical fantasy. (Fucking Tolkien...)
    Oct 23, 2017
  10. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    Ghost: Yeah, it's like, everyone can see her collar! And it's not even covering her whole neck! What a hussy.
    Oct 23, 2017
  11. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    In actuality, I hate those portrayals of elves.
    Oct 23, 2017
  12. MadKeyboard
    MadKeyboard
    Screw Prude Elves, Dark Eldar (wothout their Torture Fetish) and Wood Elves is where it’s at!
    Oct 23, 2017
  13. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    I actually like the palm of the hand as a second major erogenous zone for elves. Ed Greenwood (of all people) wrote a decent scene involving that, and I read it at a young age, so...
    Oct 23, 2017
  14. MadKeyboard
    MadKeyboard
    Mutual Orgasm through Handjob.

That’s a new one.
    Oct 23, 2017
  15. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    It was more of a hand-kissing thing in the actual scene I was thinking of, but of course QQ takes it straight to handholding.

(Hell, immediately after posting, *I* took it straight to handholding. It's like I couldn't help it.)

...which actually has some implications about the kind of looks you'll get from elves if you walk around in public holding hands.
    Oct 23, 2017
  16. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    It is traditional for elves to grasp things with only their fingers, for to hold something in the palm of their hand is to be lewd. This is why we can't have elves anymore.
    Oct 23, 2017
  17. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Maybe the sides of their fingers, and the bit of skin between the knuckles, though. Laced fingers are the really lewd part of handholding. This is why elves don't use crossbows - triggers are too lewd!
    Oct 23, 2017
  18. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    Dang it, Plot!

Actually, I was thinking that while the nape of the neck would be treated analogously to the tits (or other human naughty areas), the palm would be more like the mouth. Yes, it can be used lewdly, but it sees way too much use in daily life for any kind of covering-taboo to have formed in any but the most radically prudish elven societies.
    Oct 23, 2017
  19. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    Though, similarly to how a human needs to be careful how he eats a banana or a popsicle in public, there are definitely things an elf can do with their hands -- even "innocently" -- that would have erotic effect on onlookers.

...I mean, other than the obvious things that would get even humans going.
    Oct 23, 2017
  20. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    And the bellybutton is equivalent to the genitals. Elves guard their navels more fiercely than even their necks.
    ?

Anyways, just trying to be a very silly NPC right now. Because this is a silly convo.
    Oct 23, 2017
  21. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    Heh. Elven clapping is *definitely* done with only the fingers.
    Oct 23, 2017
  22. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Is it one handed then - The five fingers against the thumb? Or do they slap the knuckles of one hand's fingers with the fronts of the others?
    The latter is more audible.
    Oct 23, 2017
  23. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    I like the second one, mostly because it's prissy enough to amuse me without being too alien. The main thing is to avoid smacking your palm in public like some sort of pervert.

Edit: I was actually thinking fronts of fingers on fronts of fingers. Smacking the knuckles looks weirdly aggressive to me somehow.
    Oct 23, 2017
  24. MadKeyboard
    MadKeyboard
    >Elf see’s normal human clapping
    >Becomes a blushing stuttwring wreck and or entranced

Mine is the most malicious of giggles.
    Oct 23, 2017
  25. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    Oct 23, 2017
  26. daniel_gudman
    daniel_gudman
    ...wouldn't that mean the only mandatory piece of Elf Clothing would be, like, a scarf?
    Oct 23, 2017
  27. theunderbolt
    theunderbolt
    Too obvious. :v
    Oct 23, 2017
  28. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    We humans wear more than bikinis and speedos most of the time. Just because only certain articles of clothing are required for modesty doesn't mean you won't see people wearing other stuff.
    Oct 23, 2017
  29. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    But yeah, on a hot day or a trip to the beach, you might see elves strip down to their chokers. (And maybe gloves, for the more modest types.) That's in elf lands, though; when in Rome, and all that. Elves in human lands would... *try* to stick to our social mores. It just gets so confusing, you know? Like, some skirts are totally fine, but others are apparently indecent! Make up your dang minds, am I right?
    Oct 23, 2017
  30. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    (Also: you can do without a scarf or a collar or what-have-you so long as your hairstyle is properly concealing. That doesn't stop the more modest elves from adding a redundant layer, of course.)
    Oct 23, 2017