1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AngelicKnight.

1. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Because non-catgirl cats can't drink milk comfortably, since only humans can avoid adult lactose intolerance.
    Nov 13, 2017
  2. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    I thought cats liked milk?
    *Everything makes no sense*
    Nov 13, 2017
  3. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    They like milk just fine, but it's not kind to their tummies, because they don't produce lactase in their adult lives, so instead bacteria ferments the milk sugars into bad gas in their guts.
    Nov 13, 2017
  4. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Huh... so no milk for kitties. Just catgirls.
    Nov 13, 2017
  5. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Indeed. Milk drinking is a uniquely human power, and even then we don't all have it.
    Nov 13, 2017
  6. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Huh...
    *Hugs the catgirls of he eokrd and makes them able to cope with milk*

Hey what do you get if you mix a catgirl with a cowgirl?
    Nov 13, 2017
  7. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    A cowtgirl, maybe. Or maybe a CatTlegirl
    Nov 13, 2017
  8. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    I like CatTlegirl. Sounds cute.
    Nov 13, 2017
  9. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Ooh, ooh, Kittle, Kittlen, maybe it lies in that line of inquiry.
    Nov 13, 2017
  10. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Kittle?

Also cute.
    Nov 13, 2017
  11. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    A cat with the black and white spotted Holstein Frisian fur pattern would be really qt :P
    Nov 13, 2017
  12. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Yep. Perhaps kitty ears and tail but cute little horns and a cowbell collar?

And probably particularly gifted in the chest department.
    Nov 13, 2017
  13. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Very horny kitty :P /jk
    That being said, I was talking about cats in general, not catgirls in particular, so it'd be weird for a normal kittle to have big fat tiddies.

A kittlegirl, though, totally.
    Nov 13, 2017
  14. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Lewd~

Ah yes if we're talking be normal kits then no udders.

:)
    Nov 13, 2017
  15. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    ...This is information I lacked, and shall henceforth take into account when interacting with cats.
    Nov 13, 2017
  16. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Yeah it's unexpected. But now I know not to give kitties milk.
    Nov 13, 2017
  17. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    I mean, if it's the sort of weird processed milk that lactose intolerant people can drink (IE, the sort with no actual lactose left in it), it'd be safe for them. But that's weird.
    Another cat fact: they have no ability to detect sweetness. They evolved to taste the energy use rate (ATP concentration) of the meat they eat instead.
    Nov 13, 2017
  18. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Because it can guide them to the more nutritionally rich meats, and the carcasses of healthier animals...while plant based foods have no part in their evolutionary niche.
    Nov 13, 2017
  19. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Huh... kitties are weird!

Cute but weird.
    Nov 13, 2017
  20. Valette-Serafina
    Valette-Serafina
    Efficient, is the word I'd use.
    Nov 13, 2017
  21. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Humans are weird! Some of us evolved to be able to eat like babies all our lives.

Also, kets are good at being kets. They have no use for capabilities which do not benefit their work of being kets.
    Nov 13, 2017
  22. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    Nov 13, 2017
  23. Snake/Eater
    Snake/Eater
    Plus the catgirls protect Cowgirls from the Ratgirls and mousegirls.
    Nov 13, 2017
  24. AngelicKnight.
    AngelicKnight.
    ....ratgirls and mousegirls... I could take care of them?
    Nov 13, 2017
  25. Here There Be Dragons
    Here There Be Dragons
    This is a weird ass but awesome conversation. Also, I have a holstein patterned Chihuahua.

You want it?

You can totally have it.
    Nov 14, 2017
  26. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Why would I want a chihuahua?
    Nov 14, 2017
  27. Here There Be Dragons
    Nov 14, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and Plotvitalnpc like this.