1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sublime

1. Xicree
    Xicree
    Monty?
    Nov 24, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  2. Sublime
    Sublime
    :Glares:
    Nov 24, 2017
  3. BigBoom550
    BigBoom550
    Monty Oum, for whom RWBY is his brainchild. Too often people act as though RWBY is beyond rebuke solely because he created it.
    Nov 24, 2017
  4. Xicree
    Xicree
    Oh Monty

He was a genius... at exactly one thing, action direction. That's literally it though. After he died I stopped watching RWBY because the combat scenes stopped being fun and became ridiculously stiff. And the story isn't strong enough to hold that up.
    Nov 24, 2017
  5. Imabot
    Imabot
    I always though it is just a small respectfull tribute to him after his death. This practice been present since the beginning?
    Nov 24, 2017
  6. BigBoom550
    BigBoom550
    Unfortunately, yes. It's been there since S1 was all we had.
    Nov 24, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and Imabot like this.
  7. Imabot
    Imabot
    Huh. It's silly but harmless for me. I understand it can be annoying at some points but to this start causing any RAGE in myself it would have to go a step further. That things, like characters reciting actual prayers to the all mighty Oum or a mystical divine interventions from himself presented as godlike figure would be a common occurrence.
    Nov 24, 2017
    Ddmkm122, Daytripper and Sublime like this.
  8. Sublime
    Sublime
    Man, then you need to see some fanfiction!
    Nov 24, 2017
    Ddmkm122 and Imabot like this.
  9. Imabot
    Imabot
    I'm not on the watch for many RWBY fanfics. They are are either on level of genetic Japanese LN or unnecessarily grimdarkstupid or overusing shipping pandering instead actual character interaction, and even smut ones are commonly using ideas or fetishes I just don't like.
    Nov 24, 2017
    Ddmkm122 likes this.